It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bank of America Murals

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
The same artist has used that sun in his other art such as the one below. Almost looks like an eye at the top of a pyramid.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eda3c21e1208.jpg[/atsimg]

The painting below is one he titled "Crossroads" and seems to be where we are right now. Homeless, hungry people living in tents. What seems to be people moving their belongings...perhaps evicted. People digging their own graves.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6f8a9b058c8e.jpg[/atsimg]

If you look at his list of people who commissioned him for portraits....look at #3 on the list. Bank Of America CEO. The elites must love this guy.

Selected Portrait Commissions:

* Gov. Jim Hunt of N.C. (Governor’s Mansion Official Portrait)
* Gordon Getty and sons
* Hugh McColl (Former President & CEO of Bank of America)
* Mr. and Mrs. C.D. Spangler (Portrait for the Harvard Business School Spangler Student Center)
* Musician Boz Scaggs and wife
* Philanthropist Chauncey Stillman
* Author and Poet Reynolds Price
* Author Danielle Steele and family

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

This whole art display, as does the display at the Denver airport, follow along with the 'elitist" mantra, that they let you know what is coming before it happens. How much plainer can it get. I have a guiding principle myself, that I use when looking at things such as this art work. There are no coincidences. The artist conception is exactly what the people that commisioned this work asked for. Whoever commisioned the work made it very clear what they wanted. Abstract enough to be considered artsy fartsy, but plain enough that any high schooler could figure out the symbolism.
When taken with all other masonic symbolism throughout the United States, that's present on many government buildings, and the obvious but low key influence in government matters by the Masonic order, can their be any doubt to their intentions? Again, it's right before our eyes to see, and there are no coincidences. Sometimes, your first gut impresion is correct, and it's no different this time. These pieces of art work are what's in store for the masses. The timing of events is debatable, but the outcome is surely certain. Again, how plain does it have to be?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

The huge EQ sign why they are working so hard....
"SETI (Search for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence) Institute detected a signal in the direction of the star called EQ Pegasi in the Pegasus Constellation in September of 1998. The SETI institute dismissed the signal and no attention was paid to it until an amateur radio astronomer named Paul Dore in England picked up the same signal. A series of strange events ranging from a called off press conference, a SETI denial and then support of the theory of the signal, intimidation of Mr. Dore by the NSA and disinformation put out in the press has been decoded with Freemasonic symbolism by Richard C. Hoagland of the Enterprise Mission. This became known as the EQ Pegasus Saga.

I am inclined to think this is the correct clue. Pegasus is the symbol of the Crown Temple. In the painting, it appears that these letters are on a piece of machinery. The machine would also represent "horsepower".

Pegasus of the Inner Temple

In front of the Crown Temple:

The Inner Temple Hall:

edit on 20-11-2010 by Alethea because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

Originally posted by iamnot
Some of you guys missed the post where the correct order of the paintings were laid out. The first is supposed to be the one with the shovels, the second remains the same and the third is the one with the pyramid.

I noticed the stairs were designed to lead the eye through the different symbols.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/13ca53fe41c6.jpg[/atsimg]

The question is which is the beginning and which is the end. Both would be correct in my opinion. The Hebrews came out of Egypt but in Revelation, they end up back in Babylon so either way you look at it is correct. It's kind of like double speak in a painting. Since these are masonic symbols though, the pyramid is likely not about the Hebrews coming out of Egypt but Israel going back to captivity in Babylon. The tree is the tree of sacrifice. The guy is the average american, distracted. The path is the path to enlightenment.

So after the fema camp painting, the third painting is about rebuilding America. The one presenting the plans are Hilary Clinton, the middle guy is a Jewish banker and I have no clue about the black guy because I think Obama was snuffed out in the second pic. I thinks he's just there to represent who is the greatest opposition to the new world in their mind.

Check out my interpretation of it...

Basically, you got a reddish brownish background, symbolizing a atmosphere of war, violence and chaos. This is initself a projection of the eclipse. An eclispe always symbolizes destruction in mystical thought. This eclipse has rays connected to a cube - implying the physical world, with a women hung in mid air, in a contorted position, appearing to be 'wailing'. This women symbolizes humanity, and her position suggests her spiritual state. Shes in pain, suffering and in 'limbo' because the light of the sun has been darkned by the moon. Eclipse is mentioned in many different traditions as being an evil harbinger, so trust me on that.

Than you have a staircase to the left of the women. The staircase symbolizes a progression. Its inverted and in all sorts of confused shapes. This implies an upward order, in a disordered manner. Perhaps a symbol of the elitist ethos of 'ordo ad chao'.

than, to the right, far backdrop, you have a pyramid. The backdrop suggest a basis or 'ancient' idea. The Pyramid symbolizes here the elitist desire, since ancient times (circa sumer,babylon, egypt) of unifying the world under one heirarchy, symbolized by the pyramid. In front of the Pyramid is a tree, which appears on closer inspection to be a 'fig tree', which is identified as the tree of life. The Right side of it is burning, symbolizing, the 'right' vector of the tree, which is love, kindness. This side will be 'burning' during this time, but in a very negative manner. It will be 'enflamed' with negative emotions, that is.

Infront of the the tree is a man relaxing pointing forwards, towards the 'future'. He knows and thus calmly awaits whats coming. Hes along the path between the checkered floor, the tree and the pyramid, implying his being initiated, and aware of the 'deeper truths'

The checkered floor in the foreground signifies duality, and this world. This is why the character standing on the floor is a child, who, being dressed in a trench coat with half his face, his left side, screen by a red hue indicates that hes a symbol for the 'youth' of america. His outfit implies he will be employed as a soldier, possibly at home. His left side, signifying his egoic consciousness, will be red, that is, filled with a totalitarian and fascist perspective. He will be the goon of the elite.

Meanwhile, to the bottom left of the picture you have 4 men. Each signifying a different aspect of the elite. They are all pictured as policticians. The one point with his fingers out at the kid symbolizes the elitist bellicose persona that wills to use americas youth as fodder and pions in enslaving its people. He also appears very 'noble' and aristocratic. Another politician aswell points at the kid but in a critical manner. He looks at the other politician in a judgemental way. This implies two different attitudes. One pro, the other con. The former 'good cop' the latter 'bad cop'. This could mean a contrived dialect where half the lobby plays the pro war crew, while the other half acts the 'critical eye'. However, both are working towards the same goal. Theyre simply acting out archetypal roles.

The final two men on the outside symbolize two different Feelings. The black man on the top is in complete view. This signifies the evil and nefarious nature of what americas elite are doing (black men/negros are often used in mythology as symbolizing the 'evil personality' or inclination) against its people. He taking off his glasses symbolizes his lack of vision. If his glasses were on, he'd see 'farther' down the road. The expression on his face is a smirk, symbolizing an enjoyment or pleasure with whats going on. This is the 'shadow' or evil side which revels and smirks in mayham. To the bottom corner of the screen theres another man, symbolizing the 'ultimate intention' this is the 'good' which justifies the evil of the black man. He has glasses on, and looks forward with his hand on his chin in a philosophical pose. He implies the philosopher, mystic "the good will" behind the evil black man, who sees with wisdom the ultimate end of his actions. Hes hardly in the picture and so 'hardly' visible in the face of the trauma of the present suffering.

edit on 19-11-2010 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

Just quoting you, because I believe you've got a very accurate view. I'm curious if the artist has ever provided an explanation on his work.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Horsepower seems an apt observation, especially considering both Ferrari and Porsche use the "prancing horse" logo from the City of Stuttgart as their logo.

Interesting to note that Ferdinand Porsche was from Stuttgart, Ferrari was not. (Neither was Lee Iacocca, but his Mustang is more of a derivative)
Stuttgart - Wordiq.com

So, what happened in Stuttgart? Is this a place of intrigue from the Bavarian Illuminati?
Maybe someone more well versed in the area's history could expound

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
www.flickr.com...@N03/3212419324/sizes/l/in/photostream/

I think they are a warning - I have not read everyone else's posts but here is what I see...

1. the first one a group of men who are angered but they are controlled and are inactive - they are standing there angry - watching it all happen

2. Is the battle to kill our will - because we stood by and watched - there are foreigners- a soldier, and a guy in a bio hazmat suit- (forms of population reduction and control) - the guy up against the wall in the background is surrendering ----this is what they are going to do - the people in the sky are spirits of our people - murdered by the people in control - they are ascending to heaven - and yet we still see no resistance

3. the end result - the people in the power-suits- TPTB and in the background is a woman enslaved - we will be imprisoned in a box where we will not be able to escape- not literally but in the sense where we are strippied of our freedoms and we will be under the control of the power suits -

I could go on more but I think you get the idea

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Teeky
reply to post by dontreally

What are you talking about? It all sounds like double talk. And it sounds negative. Patriarchal societies are good, matriarch societies are bad? I don't get what you are trying to say who is G-d? Is this your own ideas gathered from your own research. In my opinion no energy feminine or male should be surpressed.

Its a complicated subject and more than one person tends to disagree with me.

I dont mean to say those who 'worship' a divine feminine are evil or are going to go to 'hell' for it. They may be great people destined for a beautiful afterlife. Ultimately, it depends on the quality of the person.

However, you have to be knowledgeable of metaphysical ideas to appreciate the argument im making, and which Judaism, and other Patriarchial focused religions make (Christianity and Islam, to varying degrees).

In the most simple sense. What is masculine and what is feminine? Masculine is an active, giving energy, and the feminine is a receptive and expressive energy. In microcosm, we see this as man giving his energy, his 'sperm', which contains the entire potential of a life, to a women, who provides a 'enclosure' an egg, and a uterus, to take that potential and give it complete expression in this world. This is a complimentarity between the masculine and feminine. In this relationship, did the feminine depart from the divine "plan" in the seed of the male? No. Everything that the child will become is 'blueprinted' in the sperm that the male provides. The women makes this potential reality.

This is why earth is called a women, "mother nature" because she takes the raw vital energy of the heavens and crystalizes it in physical reality. Both parts are completely indispensible.

Now, can you worship both parts? Thats an oxymoron. The male is the Cause, while the female is the effect. In the biblical narrative (and the Torah is much deeper than appears to the eye). Eve was TAKEN from Adam. She was created, as the Torah says, to be a HELPER of Adams. This all alludes to the place of the feminine in the wider picture. She is subordinate to her CAUSE, and therefore must be loyal in bringing about her desired effect. Before Adam was split, the Torah calls Adam and eve "Adam" - therefore they constituted one adrogynous being.

Now, this whole theosophy i have just described is the whole basis of the 'rebellion' from G-d. The whole lillith myth of Rabbinic literature and later thought, is all about this. Lillith was once married to Adam but she refused to heed his authority and so was banished from Eden and transformed into the serpent which eventually seduced Eve. In metaphysical terms, Lilith symbolized the 'moisture rising up from the earth'. This means she symbolized the spiritual vector of the earth, which is to assert its nature. G-d created the earth inherently flawed, in that its will ould exert itself over man as something other and different than the heavenly will. So, this created a dichotomy and conflict between the soul and body. Lillith symbolized this. So when she was 'united' with Adam, she rejected the task she had been assigned, that is, to be a HELPER, to express realities divine source, and instead wanted to give expression to her own intrinsic nature, which is 'world of nature' itself.

Its a very complicated subject. I have read quite a bit into both Jewish and Eastern/Western esoteric thought and i honestly feel the Jews are right in this. Logically, they are right. The masculine is the cause and the feminine has to adhere to the cause. The main manifestation of the masculine, patriarchial flux of the creator is judgement and discrimination. Its most exhibited by the 'mind' which is meant to control and stifle the expression of negative and selish emotions of the 'heart'. This is the problem with the feminine. It can be self focused, and so separate reality, whether the indivudal in his ego (the moon) or nature, from its common source, the creator of reality.

Pagan philosophy is miopic and shrinks the picture, WILLFULLY, to avoid the implications that Jewish philosophy honestly accepts. This is depicted nicely in Miltons Paradise Lost. Man has animalistic urges, like sexuality, which need to be bridled to some extent. Uncontrolled sexuality is the ultimate expression of selfishness. In that one seeks his own pleasure, rather than serving and giving pleasure to his source of existence. I know alot of people shirk that thought. "I was created to be a slave!!?". No. G-d created man with Free will, hence the dualistic reality we experience. He wants us to choose Good, which is completely identified with him, and unite his divine presence, his beloved shekinah, nature, to him. This means that we will never experience the true good until we can actually effect this end. I personally have been living this way for many years, with this knowledge, and i have definitely felt my connection with my source increase and become sublimated by his presence. What im experiencing is the 'shekinah' the divine presence, which is the divine feminine. But the cause of this feeling is due to my submission to G-ds will. I have made his will, my will (to some extent, im not perfect, it is definitely a life long process). So, the purpose of a patriarchial religious worship, whe understood in this metaphysical manner (as Kabbalah and Judaism understands it) is to unite this world with its source.

People tend to think that the feminine is the source of reality. No, she isnt. She is, its true, the source of our soul. All of us exist within the womb of the shekinah. But where does her power come from? The ineffible source of reality itself. G-d. This is what the Hebrw Torah is about. It has specific laws, only relevant to Jews. But Jewish tradition also explains that in earlier generations, before the giving of the Torah, G-d had given Adam and thus all mankind 6 laws, which concretized as the 6 spacial directions of the physical world. These are contained in whats called today, 'tthe 7 laws of noah' (another was added after the "flood"). Our purpose in other words, is to refine 'nature' and so make her able to recieve the divine bounty which comes from her source, G-d.

Hope this explained somewhat the idea behind "patriarchial". Its not as the 'mythos' authors try to sell off. Its a misrepresentation of this beleif in order to make goddess worship more appealing to people. Yes, its does involve judgement and discrimination. But that is only the basis. Within this reality, the world is sustained by two vectors. Love of G-d, and Fear of G-d. The former is a faculty of the masculine, and the latter of the feminine (fear, is rooted in the feminine, as goddess worship implies "the great mother". the rectification of 'fear' is to fear excision from our source, G-d, through negative and destructive behavior. This is the only thing worth fearing)

Anyways. I feel this attitude most expresses mans humility. The ego is the 'moon' and the self, our soul, is the 'sun'. The soul, is in truth, apart of G-d above (through his shekinah). Wanting to justify negative and inherently selfish and improper behavior, like whats practiced in Tantra, is simply wrong. G-d wants us to show modesty, and privacy, which in itself is an expression mans dignity, which is ABOVE nature. Nature is simply the arena of our action. She, wants to be connected with her source, more fully, through mans divine service.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Sorry if the link is buried in the 20 or so pages, but is there a link to a higher resolution picture. I wan to be able to zoom all the way down to the texture of the canvas.
Something like this would be great.
www.wired.com...

I know I am wishing but somebody must have a good cam and can get better photos.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2ndFUTURE
The same artist has used that sun in his other art such as the one below. Almost looks like an eye at the top of a pyramid.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eda3c21e1208.jpg[/atsimg]

The painting below is one he titled "Crossroads" and seems to be where we are right now. Homeless, hungry people living in tents. What seems to be people moving their belongings...perhaps evicted. People digging their own graves.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6f8a9b058c8e.jpg[/atsimg]

If you look at his list of people who commissioned him for portraits....look at #3 on the list. Bank Of America CEO. The elites must love this guy.

Selected Portrait Commissions:

* Gov. Jim Hunt of N.C. (Governor’s Mansion Official Portrait)
* Gordon Getty and sons
* Hugh McColl (Former President & CEO of Bank of America)
* Mr. and Mrs. C.D. Spangler (Portrait for the Harvard Business School Spangler Student Center)
* Musician Boz Scaggs and wife
* Philanthropist Chauncey Stillman
* Author and Poet Reynolds Price
* Author Danielle Steele and family

Whats this artists name?

And the girl with three faces is obviously an allusion to the soul.

It has 3 aspects. Namely, the self consciousness (center women). And two opposing urges each seeking expression. The "good" and bad "one". The one on the left (the bad) is shorter and uglier, than the one on the right (the good). The one step forward towards the right implies a 'progression' in a positive direction.

Perhaps this is alluding to the spiritual growth that occurs in hard times.

The background clearly alludes to a hectic state of 'change' and transformation. You have dogs pulling, items beign handed over. All intimations of an outer, chaotic environment.
edit on 20-11-2010 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

The guy sitting with the book is facing the book. Therefore Facebook?

Thanks TheDolphinSings for your inspiration.

Star

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ksorelleesq

Well we are a patriarchal society and everything is out of control still. Why can't both female and male have their say in the way society is ran? It's out of control with just one view. You have these murals, NWO, posions, wars, subliminal evil media, and brain washing religions all under patriarchal rule. I think we need balance.
How would the world be worst off if there were goddess worship?
So in an essence you are saying it is correct to have the depiction of the female in a cube because it creates balance? To me the female trapped in the cube is just symbolizing how females are surpressed in order to keep the tptb in control and to keep us confused and to keep the sexes fighting and confused..
edit on 20-11-2010 by Teeky because: spellcheck

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
The sleeping guy in the last picture intrigues me..

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Cheesefacedogbone

I was just a the Bank of America Corporate Center yesterday and then came across your piece here on the Murals.

I am amazed at what I am seeing here. It makes absolutely no sense in a normal world. Reading what you and others have read into these art works make much more sense. This is right their in our faces. I don't know what to say. great find.

I would love to know what the conversation between the Artist and the one who commissioned the pieces ran like.

If it is about the elites and what is too come then WE the people are dumb if this goes ahead seeming as they are offering us clues to their plans.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Since the BofA rebuilt after the 1906 quake, are they standing in the eaves waiting to help us rebuild, but on a huch larged scope?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
What is the significance of the black sun? I seem to remember the Nazi's using the Black Sun symbol in some of their literature or flags....what do you think it means in the context of the mural?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
As if the Denver Airport murals weren't enough. Those were utterly sick. Dead children, burning cities and a futuristic Nazi impaling the anus of a dove? There's nothing like NIGHTMARISH DEPICTIONS OF THE APOCALYPSE just before boarding/departing a flight that just might be your last. So, this appeared in a major TRAVEL center.

Now, we have these almost as outrageous styled murals in a BANK? This appears in a center of COMMERCE. So, are they trying to instill these apocalyptic images in places where we TRAVEL and BANK? Why?

The exchange of money, places where we travel. What's next? If they are quietly slipping these horrific images into places where we do business and travel, where else might we expect them next? My guess would be LIBRARIES, MALLS, AMUSEMENT PARKS and *where else?* It's as if they can't help but to gloat about future events, or their secret knowledge, or their intention to set forth this horrific series of events. ---It's like the SERIAL KILLER who cannot help himself but to leave cryptic notes behind for the police.

These folks (dare I call them "folks?"), seem somewhat, subtly MEGALOMANIACAL (like those master mind super villains from JAMES BOND) and cannot help but gloat and explain their plans as the laser inches ever closer to Mr. Bond's evidently potent crotch.

Be on the look-out for other "subtle" murals, websites, art displays that are out of context and out of place. Another thought occurred to me: these murals could have been commissioned by SOMEONE WANTING TO LET THE CAT OUT OF THE BAG AND WARN THE PUBLIC ABOUT WHAT HIS BRETHREN ARE PLANNING. He/she/they seek to do this secretly, so they won't be exposed. This is a subtle message from someone/somefew who want to at least repent for what they've done, --their last chance, perhaps, at redemption before the coming apocalypse that is being set into motion by the elite, the truly evil elite. Are these murals a testament that some of them, at least, have souls? Are they indeed trying to warn us in a discreet manner so they won't be offed?

Some thoughts to consider.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by GhostLancer
As if the Denver Airport murals weren't enough. Those were utterly sick. Dead children, burning cities and a futuristic Nazi impaling the anus of a dove? There's nothing like NIGHTMARISH DEPICTIONS OF THE APOCALYPSE just before boarding/departing a flight that just might be your last. So, this appeared in a major TRAVEL center.

Now, we have these almost as outrageous styled murals in a BANK? This appears in a center of COMMERCE. So, are they trying to instill these apocalyptic images in places where we TRAVEL and BANK? Why?

The exchange of money, places where we travel. What's next? If they are quietly slipping these horrific images into places where we do business and travel, where else might we expect them next? My guess would be LIBRARIES, MALLS, AMUSEMENT PARKS and *where else?* It's as if they can't help but to gloat about future events, or their secret knowledge, or their intention to set forth this horrific series of events. ---It's like the SERIAL KILLER who cannot help himself but to leave cryptic notes behind for the police.

These folks (dare I call them "folks?"), seem somewhat, subtly MEGALOMANIACAL (like those master mind super villains from JAMES BOND) and cannot help but gloat and explain their plans as the laser inches ever closer to Mr. Bond's evidently potent crotch.

Be on the look-out for other "subtle" murals, websites, art displays that are out of context and out of place. Another thought occurred to me: these murals could have been commissioned by SOMEONE WANTING TO LET THE CAT OUT OF THE BAG AND WARN THE PUBLIC ABOUT WHAT HIS BRETHREN ARE PLANNING. He/she/they seek to do this secretly, so they won't be exposed. This is a subtle message from someone/somefew who want to at least repent for what they've done, --their last chance, perhaps, at redemption before the coming apocalypse that is being set into motion by the elite, the truly evil elite. Are these murals a testament that some of them, at least, have souls? Are they indeed trying to warn us in a discreet manner so they won't be offed?

Some thoughts to consider.

It is definitely megalomaniacal.

Let me try to reason and explain their behavior, as its rationalized in their heads.

Theyre all mystics, these people. These works of art are thought of as Talismans, and visual representations of a scenario they hope to bring about.

In the case of the denver murals, a particularly interesting site was the israeli and palestinian SHARING the same set of swords. This suggests what the elite have been wanting; a Two state solution. This was drawn how many years ago? and now the israelies are being pressured into accepting this.

These walls depict a scenario they want, in symbol, and its almost as if it 'projects' a magical power into the minds of all those who see it and are unware of its significance.

With this bank murals. Ive only analyzed and attempted to explain the first picture, but that one seems to describe a future scenario, in america (apt that its in the bank of AMERICA building) that helps fullfil the background image of the 'pyramid', by enflaming the passions of the people by creating a difficult scenario(most likely an economic collapse and civil war)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
static.infowars.com...

This picture really reveals their plans. Its right out in the open. The negative entities, the eye of horus group are really behind enforcing and putting out their plans to bring humans to their channel, and to their prison torture camp hellzone under their control, where the things satanists do to children will be like some of what people will endure, a true negative winterland far worse than here.

The concept of a negative harvest, or working people up to mass despair, angry, reaction, even violent revolution, or without food and meltdown of society, their resorting to violence and evil things to stay alive.

The whole thing is depicted here. The suit the man is wearing showing a pandemic. The pregnant woman, meaning families, ethnic groups, blacks, and chrisitans, the nun, the poor, the homeless man with fingerless gloves representing the poor, and basically chimneys, I suppose they intend to murder many many groups of people and burn their bodies in ovens, or bring the resisters into fema and murders/harvesting/executions and ovens like in Germany.

And they feel they are handing these people who will revolt and harm others over to the negative entities above in the Saturnist, and inner earth hellzones, to the eye of horus group.

And you can see this net over the planet too, they feel they have a negative Saturn entity eye of horus group net to entrap everyone. But this is also a distortion, for it is the intentions of our hearts that count, not whether or not we are misled, and tricked. So, lets make our intentions good and turn all negative thoughts into positive and unconditional love, charity, kindness, forgiveness, peace and humilty, helping those in need and joining with those who are living in humble conditions, join them instead of look down upon them, with our minds and hearts. Lets look up with others, not look down upon them, for wisdom looks up from the bottom of the well.

But there are many here who know due to their lifelong experiences this will not occur the way they think, intercession will occur, that the innocent of heart, or basic good hearted people will be protected and that even that channel, that the ones willing to harm others will go to is temporal, and many will then be free forever of this planet, they will have learnt through the law of consequence in this tough school that they don't want to ever be a part of injustice, poverty, starvations, wars or abuse of others again.

But the ones who are putting up these murals have no idea, they are truly being fed distortions. They think they are truly linked to the ones in the sky, they think they are spared and demigods. They don't realize they can code Christianity or religions all they want to Saturn, it means nothing. The people have their own paradigms and beliefs and see something Loving and Giving in their religions, and and it is the INTENT of our hearts that truly matters in this school.

But the pit they dig for others with bad intents, and the horrible pain and suffering they are even plannign for others, even if its all mitigated and stopped, the intention to harm puts THEM in the category of having carried this out and this means they are in BIG trouble, their puppet masters are NOT their friends.

We need to wake up people and encourage everyone with some basic messages regardless of their religions or beleifs that we can work on ourselves, and get our lives in order and not react or argue with others, not retaliate, but always wish the highest good, and learn to withdraw from arguments, shine love, and really unconditional love, and find ways to give to people who need help in our communities and abroad and this will bring their vibration up, to turn all negative thoughts into positive, to write them down in a journal and then rewrite everything into positive, to always give out the positive.

To pull away from video games and movies and news that pump more negative in and often have occult rituals and symbols, geometry and terms in them to channel in these entities. To do the best we can to fix that negative media hold in our minds and repent and pump out the positive instead.

To cancel out all permissions to negatives and renounce them.

To help each other, and also, to shine light towards the ones who made this mural, the leaders, corporate heads and military, para military, black ops, so they can wake up and renounce this as well. They are being misled.
edit on 21-11-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Gotta love the checker board floor.. oh the symbology..

this is rather disturbing.. I don't get why institutions and public places feel the need to display such horrific displayed images.. Someone got paid A BOAT LOAD OF MONEY to make these murals, and the murals at Denver airport.. this isn't coincidence.. its grotesque

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Interesting paintings indeed.The 3rd picture reminds me of a natural disaster clean up,like an earthquake ,volcano etc.I was wondering if the EQ sign resembles the equator line on a tilt?

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join