It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bank of America Murals

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
He has an email. Lets ask him. I mean what can he do add to the conspiracy or answer the questions!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hadrian
The woman is being manipulated by puppet strings to signify the orchestrated and managed "equalization" of women and subsequent disintegration of the family which has, among other things, allowed the flourishing of mindless distraction and the resulting generations that know nothing but going to school/work, coming home, sitting on the sofa, eating chemicals and watching TV until bed. Notice her hand pushing the glass ceiling which indicates (in this mural and real life) that she can see what's on the outside of the box, but the box is still there and always will be. All an illusion for purposes of control through distraction.*

*Not my personal views, nor my personal reflection of reality; just a whimsical approach at symbolic interpretation.

May i ask what it is about Hadrian that you chose to name your avatar after him?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
You obviously don't get it. The Elite do this to see how many people are awake, paying attention. It is a game they love to play. Just like with movies, little things here and there, planted to see if anyone reacts. Then they know how to adjust their plans accordingly. Too many people now have awakened to the fraud and deciet. They are running out of options fast.

From "The Mothman Prophecies:

"What you really want is to know... why you?"

"Yes."

"You noticed them, and they noticed that you noticed them. Most people aren't sensitive enough to see them...
without some kind of... trauma."

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hadrian
The woman is being manipulated by puppet strings to signify the orchestrated and managed "equalization" of women and subsequent disintegration of the family which has, among other things, allowed the flourishing of mindless distraction and the resulting generations that know nothing but going to school/work, coming home, sitting on the sofa, eating chemicals and watching TV until bed. Notice her hand pushing the glass ceiling which indicates (in this mural and real life) that she can see what's on the outside of the box, but the box is still there and always will be. All an illusion for purposes of control through distraction.*

*Not my personal views, nor my personal reflection of reality; just a whimsical approach at symbolic interpretation.

So it's woman's fault? Wow, I thought it was the industrial and corporate powers or puppet masters. Gee, what do I know. The suppression of the feminine, creative side of human nature is as old as the bible. Families stayed together out of necessity. Men have been in control for how long? Maybe we'll have a woman president and hopefully, it won't be Palin.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Actually, not really. Its their gnostic philosophy, which they like broadcasting, albeit, in concealed form.

They did it in ancient times with their statues and art ad architecture, and they do it today with both new modern forms of expression; TV, movies, video, and the classic forms, Art, Statues, Architecture.

All these things are used as a means to convey their metaphysical beliefs. The public never understands whats going on. To them, its interesting, or 'artistic' but an inner reason goes completely over their heads.

Heres my interpretation. Some key symbols which portends something bad, is the eclipse. This produces a ruddy red background for the entire scene. This symbolizes war, destruction and fear. The eclipse in mystic thought symbolizes destruction. This particular eclipse is emitting rays which holds a women in a cube in a position implying 'wailing'. The cube signifies the physical world, while her suspended in it, signifies her being in a state of suffering and limbo. Also, the women here is being used as a symbol for humanity.

To the left of that scene is a staircase inverting itself upwards. This to me implies the confusing and paradoxical state of "progression". It implies progression, but in a very disordered way; an allusion to order out of chaos.

In the far background to the right, is a pyramid. The fact that its in the far back, symbolizes it being 'ancient' and the basis of the scene in the foreground. The pyramid symbolizes ancient mans fascination, with a top down heirarchy, with the 'elite' god men, at the top, with society beneath it. It alludes to the entire structure they seek to establish. The tree in front of it is burning at the right, which symbolizes good, love, happiness. This will be 'burnt' in this period of time. The man sitting down pointing seems to be aware of the 'end' and so is relaxing in sitting position, forseeeing the end result.

Now we move forward into the 'checkered' scene, an allusion to this world, and our natural experience. The checkered floor alludes to dualism. In this world, our 'children' pictured to the right, will be indoctrinated and used as the means of effecting the end. Notice that half of his face is covered by a red screen. The left part, signifies his 'vision' of the world, he will become a weapon of the totalitarian state, therefore, he see 'in red' and wil be martial and rigid in personality, hence the black trench coat.

Than you have a separate scene, completely outside of the checkered floor that the child stands on. these are the politicians, diplomats who each show a different side of their view of the kid. One points at him, indicating a duty he has, to be a pawn in their greater agenda. Another points at the kid and seems to be looking at the other man with criticism. This could be an indication of the contrived dialectic that the elites will create. One half, endorsing war, the use of the young as soldiers and fodder essentially, and the half playing the 'good cop' seeking to end the war. Notice that there are two men, a white and a black man. the one in the foreground with a ruminating expression, hand to chin, looking as if hes in deep thought. The black man conversely looks scheming and conniving. The former symbolizes the 'ultimate intention' being the good of man, while the black man symbolizes the nefarious aspect of what theyre doing. (black people are often used in mythology as a symbol for the 'dark' or evil side of the personality). In this period of 'darkness' mayhem and disorder, the black man is in full purview, meanwhile the white man is only half in the scene.

This is one disturbed piece of art. I dont mean to toot my own horn, but i think i did a good job explaining it.
edit on 18-11-2010 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Seventytwo

I really get the impression that the four people are 2 British (one queen, perhaps with her banker) and 2 Americans (corporate interests). They are discussing the kid, the upstart America, and what to do about him...and wondering what he'll do (what move he'll make)...

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Here it is:
en.wikipedia.org...

He redid it on a smaller scale after it was destroyed (from photos). "Man, Controller of the Universe"
edit on 18-11-2010 by GirlGenius because: link

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
we should all go and hunt for more of these "message" murals. theres gotta be hundreds all over america.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by WJjeeper
we should all go and hunt for more of these "message" murals. theres gotta be hundreds all over america.

I went to grad school in Detroit and I remember one huge one with a very communist feel - workers/industry - muted colors. I think it was Diego Rivera.

Found it: www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Dogdish

2nd picture is not my point. Last one is. And the last one is filled with pretty happy healthy people. unlike the others. Please do not try to blur the two to make a point. Clearly they are showing two completely different scenes. Lack of health in one does not correlate to the other. The people in the third and last are helping each other. Clearly the man with the wrench is giving it to help, not to harm. They are all together.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Dogdish

2nd picture is not my point. Last one is. And the last one is filled with pretty happy healthy people. unlike the others. Please do not try to blur the two to make a point. Clearly they are showing two completely different scenes. Lack of health in one does not correlate to the other. The people in the third and last are helping each other. Clearly the man with the wrench is giving it to help, not to harm. They are all together.

I apologize. It was not my intent to blur anyone's point, especially yours.
I like, and try to share your optimistic view of "the plan", but I'm compelled to do so with a grain of salt.
The "completely different scenes" all seem to be part of the same perverted (my own opinion) message.
I'm also not completely in agreement with you that they are all together in whatever it is they're doing. It looks more like two guys doing the work while everyone else stands around. Must be some sort of highway crew.

My point about the "lack of health" (man garroted) in the other picture was a separate observation, hence the use of the word "also", which I believe you and I both used correctly in the posts in question.
You are correct in that your "also" was inclusive to the single painting you were referring to, while I was only trying to fit my little observations into one post, referring to the set of murals.

I apologize, again, as it truly was not my plan.

My use of your post was to bring it back, to be read by any who may have missed it, because it was an optimistic view, and I thought could and should be repeated, even for everyone who noticed it on first read.. Optimism - good. Pessimism - bad. I get it.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   

reply to post by Dogdish

...The people in the third and last are helping each other. Clearly the man with the wrench is giving it to help, not to harm. They are all together...

True - they are together becoming/evolving/devolving into underground servant species - just like in time machine - working and helping Elites to control the world. The world will be destroyed and human race will split in its evolutionary path.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9c6307e1e861.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Have read most of the thread and no-one has said anything about the chimneys of the houses, some of them are "purposely" out of alignment! Why?

S&F
edit on 19/11/10 by wiser3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Here are some more anomalies/questions
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bb2f7c4a428f.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 19-11-2010 by FIFIGI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Dogdish

Pessimism defines the second. It is clear that there is a transition between setup, event, and aftermath. For all we know the sleeping man is the dead past.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Does this look like someone else behind the photographer also taking a photo?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1c7543c3c679.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Hello This is my 1st post, so thanks.I showed this to my friend and he's kind of on the same page as me when it comes to these things, but I lean more towards the darker meanings. He summed it up very well and I would like to share his thoughts if I may:

Art is weird man, but i wouldn't look any further then Bank of America's Ego Maniac approach that they will always be there. I found the pictures to represent the history of Bank America Starting from the Earth quake and fire which laid the foundations for the future of Bank of America lending. The burning bush in the first picture is the burning fire in San Francisco. The suits in the bottom left corner represent how Bank of America was one of the first Banks to loan to "anyone and everyone" thats why the black man is there. They are pointing at the so called "Arian child" because at the time of the great depression Bank of America made many loans to Schools during the period which helped schools continue operations during the hard economic times. Rather then the coming "Dooms Day". Every picture has a theme and in every picture a metaphor can be found representing "Bank of America". Like the second picture with the naked people above all the chaos going on below says "Bank of America is not going anywhere! No matter what, civil unrest, rebellion, sickness, protest, war, bank of America will be there to represent the interest of America and loan money to whomever they want.
The third picture i thought represents the new deal. All the workers tools are in gold to represent how the united States turned to the gold standard after the Federal Reserve was created. You will also notice all the workers have hats on, and the letters E.Q which i take to mean Equal Quality shows all that work are equal in the Eyes of "Bank of America". And the giant in the background in the hillside represents the sleeping giant metaphor which states that America is a sleeping Giant only waiting to be woken again. Thats my two cents. Thanks for the link. Again these are his views and after speaking at length with his, I have to agree. I like the thought of these people hiding things in plain sight, but at least to me his theory makes more sense. Thanks

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I think the bush that is burning is not a bush, its a tree ....and what do tree's represent?

Knowledge

Burning of the books?
Internet being censored?

I think its more plausible than a burning bush theory.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by GirlGenius
reply to post by Seventytwo

I really get the impression that the four people are 2 British (one queen, perhaps with her banker) and 2 Americans (corporate interests). They are discussing the kid, the upstart America, and what to do about him...and wondering what he'll do (what move he'll make)...

The child will not make is move, that's why they are concerned.
at the end of the path we go to the fourth ledge, time is ended and enlightenment reached, no more Pathway.

The path is a linear dimension, the board is a second, the platonic girl is 3D and the ledge above is the 4th.

It's quite a positive Murial

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dogdish

reply to post by Dogdish

It looks more like two guys doing the work while everyone else stands around. Must be some sort of highway crew.

Love it LOL..you clearly observe your world.

I think since the murels were posted out of order at first many people are refering to the first one second one etc in different order now after i saw the true scene at the bank I serprised to see the "road crew" was the first scene everyone working together above board and below to accomplish something. Perhaps the freeing of the sleeping arian male giant.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join