It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

November 16th. We're still alive! : )

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners

It's like a digital Uri Geller

You mean it can bend spoons and it's best friend (is/was) Michael Jackson?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

Point blank?

I don't trust anyone in the survival industry. My grandfather threw away most of his adult life stocking his nuclear fallout shelter and being absolutely convinced WW3 was imminent.

Me? I have a wife, 2 kids and I live at the base of Cheyenne Mountain. I couldn't care less. I am not afraid of death (even a little) and am bored with the idea of living every day worried that I might not survive the next.

YMMV.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by GoalPoster

Holy mother of pearl...!

That was one of the funniest replies I've ever read.
My stomach's a wee bit sore from laughing so hard - my jaw hurts now too.

Much love...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Actually I can tell about Timewave because I know how it works...
Webbot people don't know exactly how Timewave works, and are messing up with the graph interpretation.

Actually, the free fall of the Timewave is GRADUAL and it is divided into sections, November 14 to November 21, November 22 to December 8 and such, this way.

And, of course, is not about doom but is about CHANGE.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ceetee

It's like a digital Uri Geller

You mean it can bend spoons and it's best friend (is/was) Michael Jackson?

Yes something like that.

I'm sticking to asking this guy about the future, he knows where it's at!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6df593b8b072.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
OP - I follow web bot a bit and try to understand what is being given to us as information, whether is right or wrong, its information. The one thing everyone who keeps stating - OH WE"RE STILL ALIVE its NOV 16th, is that the tipping point for the events - has occurred. For the instant gratification folks, such as yourself, the big firework event did not go off. But for the astute wanderers of realities, a lot has taken place and its only going to get more interesting from on now. Not to mention, a tipping point doesn't have to be a BAD event. A tipping point can contain a really happy and joyous event. The tipping point just measures scale of emotions. It doesn't know if it is good or bad.

So again, if you don't understand what the webbot is and how it works. Don't bother wasting your time going I told you so, nothing was going to happen.

From my observations the tipping point seems to be a large collection of events rather than ONE big one, but then again I guess we'll find out in the coming months.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Amandla

Something unbelievable FUN is coming! I LOVE THAT!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

I got it, as you may note from the way I framed my opening sentence in the op.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
We are still very much dead.

In the water, that is.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

So I will ask again, if this is the case then why does the man that coded the webbot claim that the tipping point means that the entire US banking system is going to collapse on the 14th of November?

Do you somehow know more about it then him?

link to interview

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10
He was in fact forecasting world war 3. Or has everyone forgot this earlier article BY HIM on his site?
How easily the goal posts are moved...
www.halfpasthuman.com...

Universe is Liquid - it is ever changing and ever evolving. Nothing is definitely going to happen and if it has, maybe it did happen. Bend your mind on that one "Star Child" - you'd think one of that title would understand basic concepts of universe.

As for Clif's initial OMG WW3 is here. It was because at that time, the language that was coming through showed Israeli mistake and deadly cloud of poison / radiation. Now, whose to say just by him bringing that out publicly plans weren't changed? It got alot of people hyped up when he posted that initially. Language will change DAILY and for Clif to stay on top of the ever-changing status on this planet he would require hundreds thousands of servers and unlimited bandwidth and a staff of a couple thousand.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

So I will ask again, if this is the case then why does the man that coded the webbot claim that the tipping point means that the entire US banking system is going to collapse on the 14th of November?

Do you somehow know more about it then him?

link to interview

It is collapsing, are you not paying attention? It just hasn't been instantaneous.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

He doesn't say it will slowly collapse without people noticing he says that ALL banks will be closed by the 14th of November and the "release" is people realising that their money isn't worth anything

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

The point is that they are still collapsing. If you want instant gratification go get some oat meal packets. This man - webbot Clif DOES NOT KNOW THE FUTURE. He gets words that have emotional connections to them and in turn has to develop a STORY that would fit the worlds. It's like playing madlibs backwards. His stories aren't correct. It's the language that was detected is. And we have seen words close to "dollar death" for example, but it hasn't been stated on the MSM just yet.
edit on 16-11-2010 by Bonified Ween because: Fix

edit on 16-11-2010 by Bonified Ween because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

The point being everyone is suddenly saying "oh the tipping point didn't actually mean something dramatic was going to happen on THAT day" yet from everything that everyone said before the tipping point it's clear that's exactly what it was supposed to mean.
Suddenly everyone has redefined what the prediction actually meant after it failed to come true.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ceetee

ive had similar thoughts recently about this mindframe we 'believers' have, and sometimes id give my eyeteeth not to have found out some of this conspiracy/ ufos/metaphysical stuff, sadly i dont think you can go back. However i try to keep one foot on the ground and remember than life can be fun, i watch the xfactor cos the kids like it, but i laugh at it for the s&%t that it is, but at least it makes me laugh. Question is, really hand on heart would you really not want to know? (ps i think louis walsh might be the antichrist, and simon cowell is obviously satan).

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
For the web bot supporters explaining away the NON-Happening in Nov to "no one really understands the "genius" behind the project"...."it is not one event it's about a bunch of little events happening causing the great tipping point to be happening over time"

Ummm That's not what the ever changing tune of the great --Cliff "Smoking too much soooo" High-- said not too long ago about November.

Seems he said a gazillion people dead from nuclear war.....the world ending as we know it for the event in November....He's just a fiction writer trying to sell his horribly written reports. (I don't think a normal person can even read those without chemical aids)

It might be interesting as a source of amusement, but the web bot, timewave, crazzies like Mr. High etc.. are just a big load of Bravo Sierra. This guy is just as bad as that crazy ass Coleen Thomas chick.

I agree with the the Happy Times are coming comments
That was funny.

Really how can anyone take this stuff seriously?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc858

It looks like he said a lot of things from complete financial collapse to nuclear war, the one thing he didn't predict was absolutely nothing at all of any significance.

Maybe the webbot has a virus

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I've been following the whole 'web bot' and TWZ thing...and i can't say i'm a fan, but i do perk my ears up...and take a peek behind my tail, before i continue grazing again.

If you've listened to the reports, and some interpretations of it...then the main them has been 'tipping point'; and the way i interpret it is to mean, the beginning of some THING. What that some THING is, i have not a clue, i just like to be informed; on many different levels. It's stupid to take EVERYTHING so lightly; and some things should be at LEAST heeded and not taken so seriosly.

However, could these 'false prophecies', so to speak, be a distraction from the real important DATES? For example, how did the 'theorists' miss 4/20? Do they want us 'focused' on 2012...so they can smack us in 2011?

I gotta admit....the change of the guards in Congress, has me a little concerned....and that happens in January. My question is: Will Pelosi and crew just 'disappear' into the sunset, or will something happen which prevents that from happening. Keep in mind: She is the one responsible for Bush getting away with...well, you know?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
LISTEN. The webbot is not 100% correct just like every prophet is not correct 100%. But I would not dismiss it as of yet. The market has fallen 200 points today and the release of many political prisoners is within the "tipping point" realm.

What scared me the most was how Albert Pikes plan for WW3 is coming together just as he said:

Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil

I believe this was the release he spoke of. Read the entire letter HERE

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join