It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

November 16th. We're still alive! : )

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I just knew that Web Bot could be defeated with nothing more than a little ingenuity and a highly creative imagination..

Or are we all still hell bent on experiencing the physical destruction of the world, a nuclear false flag, a fake alien invasion, an Obama assassination, stuff like that..?

I'm just glad we made it past the tipping point, and into a release of all the pent up tension! What a RELIEF! My God!

So, what next, or are we going to keep running with that cynical view of our world until our worst fears become a self fulfilling prophecy..?

Perhaps we can choose something new, something novel, maybe even something ah you know FUN, and enjoyable?

It really IS up to us.

Then again... there's that nagging 2012 thingamabob...

Personally, I think it's just the end of the world and time and history as we KNOW it, or knew it, but maybe that's just me.

What are your thoughts, any newfound optimists out there?

Or shall we play this tape back through all over again...same damn stuff different day..?

Me I'm quite hopeful now.

How about you?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Or shall we play this tape back through all over again...

We all know this will happen. The tin foil crew will keep on doing this until one day (a very long way away) something will be predicted and they will conveniently forget all the times they were wrong!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

Hey don't be so quick to judge, after all, anything is possible. You might be surprised...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Aww, man... I got drunk and slept through the apocalypse?

Again???

This always happens... Pffft.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I am waiting something fun to happen. I have this feeling, that something unbelievably FUN is coming towards us. And I actually mean it. It would be great, if most of the humaity are going to wait, that on one precise date something extremely fun are going to happen, imagin this!
Only truble is, that most prophecy believers are afraid that something bad will happen (maybe secretly hoping this miserable world to end at last).

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   

I hate to tell you this, but you missed the meeting where the web bot changed the tipping tidepool of chancium opportunity from November 14 to December 32.

See if you take 1+4, then add the number of letters in the word November you get the number 13. That’s an evil number so we have to change that because the bot otty spotters say that if we don’t tip the tipping point of chancium opportunity, then it won’t happen just the way we like it to with bombs and disaster and big flying birds with George Bush heads and spindly Obama arms and death rays shooting out of their beady little eyes.

So bot-the-schmautzwater makes that change to 32 because of the dew point in Estonia and the chance of Atlantis being somewhat humid and December is a nice month so the next tippity-doo point is . . . .

December 32.

Honest . . . really.

Buy lots of cans of food . . . ‘specially the beans with the maple syrup in them because they’re my favorite. And get some baby chickens. Lots of them and put them in a box for later use as you can plant them when you need some soup or something. My experience with this is to keep the box of baby chickens away from other stuff because they start to smell after about a week. Not sure why but the Bottytrotter hasn't told me about that yet. But I can tell you that the box of baby chickens gets real quiet after about two days. Not really sure on that one eather but Bottybutter will tell me soon. I now because I have all the faith in the all-knowing BigBadBotsnotrot.

And white socks too because you just can’t have enough white socks. Tippityboobotnaughty warned me on that, too.

Now go forth and post with wild abandon so as to warn all the other smarty-bots.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Timewave and Webbot are dead they can not be used in anyway for anything anymore they both pointed to something BIG happening and that time passed as none events.

There will be some saying no the date is wrong i did calculations and the new date is ?.

They failed so that should be the end of that simples.it was a double take out in the same month sanity Winn's.

Thanks

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Remember that the release language after the tipping point tells of events which are going to unfold at various speeds and intervals. Clif even admits that the time frames and events the Webbot predicts are not set in stone which is why the language in his reports tends to be a bit hazy at times.

And,of course, some of the Webbot predictions may not occur at all. I still find the Webbot project to be fascinating nonetheless.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyingJadeDragon

So the webbot can't actually say what is going to happen and now apparently it can't say when it's going to happen either.
Can it give us a where or a why? no?

So the webbots prediction is that something is going to happen at some time somewhere for some reason. I would have to agree with the webbot on that!
edit on 16-11-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I'm not sure about trhe WebBot in general but you folks all clearly don't understand the concept of the 'tipping point'. It's not a single event. It's a change of course that develops over a period of time and results in a widespread change in people's way of life and/or perceptions. If/when the tipping point happens we will all subsequently know that things have changed in a major way. But the idea that since nothing happened on the start of the tipping point it must be a bust only underscrores people's complete misunderstanding of WebBot. Maybe WebBot will be right, maybe not. But your collective assessment at this stage is without foundation. Go read-up and you'll (maybe) understand how it works.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
well from what i read on the wikipedia on the webbot december 14th is the next one the supposed start date of WWIII so thats what we will hear baout next

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by vkturbo

Why, for the love of God, would you go to Wikipedia? Why not go to the actual source? Start reading Goerge Ure's urbansurvival.com site. He's been involved in WebBot for a very long time and can speak authorotatively on what's going on.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by GoalPoster

Too funny, I love it. Wasn't the time wave theory invented by McKenna while he was trippin balls and up for 2 weeks? That must have been one hell of a trip. Stop with the predictions already, it's just stupid.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
There was a prediction of World War 3 by Baba Vanga too. It is now November 16, but no World War yet.

There has been a lot of prediction for this month, and AFAIK, none of them has come true as predicted.
Frankly, now I am not even certain of the December 21, 2012 event.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Web Bot Prognostications were right on target.

The release language came with the release of Aung San Suu Kyi of Burma on Nov 13, then on the 14th Cuba releases Arnaldo Ramos Lauzurique. Several other political prisoners were released though out the world.

Suu Kyi will possibility become the women that will begin the Freedom Movement that will sweep the globe, another prognostication proposed by the Web Bot for the coming year.

Ben Bernanke on Nov 4 announces 600 billion QE and this is the tipping point, the DEATH NAIL in the Global economy. Then on the 8th China roars at their distain for QE2 and fires a missile off our coast in a show of force in response of QE2.

During the window the huge bubble at the center of our Milky Way comes to main stream news sparking a NASA statement - Nothing to see here just move along!

I could on and on about the accuracy of the Web Bot but you get the picture.

Those that were looking for a single event are confused in what a tipping point is. A tipping point is a beginning not an ending.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
He was in fact forecasting world war 3. Or has everyone forgot this earlier article BY HIM on his site?
How easily the goal posts are moved...
www.halfpasthuman.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a tipping point is not an event, it's the start of the timeframe which will contain an event.

Now, anything that happens in the immediate future will be attached to the web bot prediction. This is where this entire system falls down. Give a non-specific warning so that anything can be attributed to it.

This whole conspiracy forecasting alien disclosing world changing event that's coming is beginning to look like the work of lunatics (myself included). Just how gullible are we? how long does this go on before believers admit defeat? For all of these stories, there is NO EVIDENCE other than the tenuous concoction of utter garbage that we create ourselves on these forums.

I'm starting to think I live in a fantasy world rather than being "informed". Suddenly I find myself frustrated that nothing is coming true. I've spent years monitoring this conspiracy stuff and I think i'm coming to the end of my tether with it all, it's just how do you forget and go back to being a drone once you've planted this seed in your mind? I wish I was only interested in Wayne Rooney and X-Factor!, sadly I have no interest in either!

edit on 16-11-2010 by ceetee because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-11-2010 by ceetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Someone should tell Cliff High (inventor of the webbot) that he didn't actually predict a major event as here he is in a radio interview recorded on 5th of November saying that the tipping point probably indicates the complete collapse of the banking system in the US by Nov 14th.
I guess he needs to read up on his own program!

Mp3 of interview clip

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

whatever, it still doesn't alter the fact that nothing happened and if anything does (in the future) it will be attributed to the prediction.
are you a believer in the webbot yourself?

edit on 16-11-2010 by ceetee because: user changed his reply to me, which i answered then had to remove as it made no sense after the removal of said reply comment

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ceetee

The webbot (or more precisely the people that are interpreting it) seems to be doing the same trick as every traditional psychic since the 18th century, making huge non specific prediction that can fit in with more or less anything and then highlighting any hits and ignoring the misses.
It's like a digital Uri Geller

Edit to add.
Sorry I didn't mean my earlier post with the mp3 to be aimed directly at you, I hit the wrong reply button!

new topics

<<   2  3 >>

join