It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terror Against the United States!!! DIRE!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
He who has the codes, makes the rules.

NUcular, or rather nuclear codes.
A minor detail that seems to go unnoticed.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Doujutsu

If you would like go make one yourself and it is quite accurate...click the source under the map and it will take you there ...i made that map by using the facilities on the site...and that is what it lead to....the Bilderberg connections are outstanding.....it is a great site and i have been working on the Israeli connections for a while...also please go read my 9/11 thread...i think you will enjoy the thread....

9/11 the who done it

it is one of the few 9/11 threads with no arguments....but think because it points out some deep connections people don't reply but i really wish they would.....but the read is a lot but i can see from your post it should be a walk in the park for you.

I commend your posting
edit on 043030p://f23Tuesday by plube because: some gramma

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Possability the Siemens Controls VIrus has a lot more capability than first anticipated,,i mean if it can shut down control systems, it's got to be able to START UP controls systems,, like missle control systems off of the California Coast Line.

Right ? its only logic code/ written script , at "ROOT" entry, script ,which probably attach's to the BIOS of a given control block,, am i right? lol,,,,

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
A relationship that the united states and israel have had all these years isnt based on one thing. I would say that for the most part the united states uses them and they use us. It is a give and take relationship.

But in order to have the control the united states have, They must have a strong ally in the middle east. And the fact is that israel has the best intel on the planet. here if you look at all they do together you can come to your own conclusions.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

We rely on each other to the point of turning a blind eye to certain things.

I am in no way taking sides on this subject. I am just a messenger in hopes to educate.

edit on 16-11-2010 by russ1969 because: typo correction

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Every move the US or Israel make, whether as allies or soon to be enemies, has been planned for a very long time. They are the same entity, a political entity that plays the part they are given. All are expendable as long as its part of the masterplan towards a new world order, de-population and an open prison called earth for those of us who survive.

Our time could be short, we are unorganised, fragmented and without leadership...but we are at least awake. This awakening, IMO, is what is mentioned in the run up to 2012.

Our grandfathers had no knowledge or even the smallest thought about the things we discuss in these days, we are awakening.

Respects

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Stryker Ops

Responded too soon

edit on 16-11-2010 by smthngmssnghr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
When I was aboard the USS Ranger in the early 80's, they bombed the crap out of Lebanon, never got to the news. We helped the Afghans until the Soviets left, then we abandoned them in a huge power void that got a lot of people killed unncecessarily. We kidnapped the legitimately elected leader of Iran and put the Shah in his place. When the Iranians took their country back we started to help Saddam because he was their enemy. It just goes on and on, they don't just hate us because we're friends of Isreal, they hate us for the bombings and the political interference and the exploitation. Don't be fooled into thinking this is just poorly mananged foreign policy. It's all according to a plan. A plan so heinous it wouldn't stand up to public scrutiny, so it's above top secret. Given the choice to wait and see if apocalypse happens, these guys would rather provoke it to have it on their own terms.
I'm sure those desperately trying to free themselves from the tyranny of american imperealism couldn't care less if we call them terrorists. Soon enough the expanding war effort will have trouble finding recruits, then I imagine they'll 'allow' another big terrorist strike to happen, maybe even nuclear. Then they could bring back the draft if they wanted. I remeber being told we were to fight the commies cause if we didn't they'd take over, and exploit the world. I should have guessed we had the same plan.

kix

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Since Hitler burned the Reichstag 80 years ago, deceit and false flag ops have been the modus operandi of a lot of inteligence agencies and governments.

Cant help but wonder how long we have till we see another one, and how many deaths will it take for some people to open their eyes.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by russ1969
A relationship that the united states and israel have had all these years isnt based on one thing. I would say that for the most part the united states uses them and they use us. It is a give and take relationship.

I would disagree, israhell uses US 100% and US uses israel 0%.

Why does US feel the need to give billions of its taxpayers money, sacrifice it's blood and fulfill every need of israhell?

Why doesn't US speak up against israelis illegal nuke arsenal while threatning Iran/Libya or any other islamic nation which dares to acquire nukes with sanctions and wars?

Why does US not question israeli extensions and illegal settelements in Palestine?

Why is 92% of US media owned by zionists?

Why do majority of think tanks consist of zionists in US?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by digginapony

Americans will never believe you, they are programmed, at least the patriots.

The above being said, expect a lot of deflecting.

This is nothing new, worse is that even American and British special Ops have been involved. For example in Iraq, planting bombs in markets then blaming the insurgents. It is a disgusting tactic to defame insurgency and destroy the credibility of a resistance movement.

Worse, it is the oldest trick in the book, yet Americans are programmed to see America as an angel which can't do no wrong intentionally, everything is collateral damage, and the rest is BS..

WAKE UP!!!!!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by amodedoma

I think it comes down to who owes who favors and who wants something ugly done without having to take responsibility. It is not always as it seems.

And really there are no dividing lines between all of the western societies anymore.
edit on 16-11-2010 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
This is an excellent post. I hope that at least some people will wake up just a little bit. Ignorance comes in many forms and directions. This anti Muslim attitude is only one small part of the overall ignorance every day people have. It is very unfortunate.

I do not agree with the title of this thread however. It may indeed draw attention to the post but it only adds to the massive and constant fear doctrine the same ignorant people cling to.

The last couple of sentences are brilliant. What else don't we know and do you think Muslims hate us because we are free. The latter is an utterly absurd reality that people think that because the 'news' said it so many times.

People are stupid. I wish that were not the case but it is a fact. Ignorance is a lifestyle that people choose out of laziness. They want someone else to think for them. If that were not the case we would not have massive organized religion which people attend to like robots.

Question EVERYTHING !!! Especially your own beliefs. You will likely find most of your beliefs came from someone else and not from your own education.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

WAKE UP!!!!!

That's the frikkin main problem! People are not ready to WAKE the F*** UP and when you tell them these things they start labeling you a 'loony conspiracy theorist'.But i don't blame them either due to all the brainwashing so i have started to give little doses to people about these things around me so they are able to digest it slowly and understand the whole system.But no matter how much we try, the majority of the masses will remain ignorant as usual which is the most annoying part.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
The whole cloning our passports was completely out of order too

Israeli cloning of British passports

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

If they try to refuse, ask them simple questions, try to open them up.

For example:

Did, or did not the US remove a Democratically elected leader of Iran, to bring the puppet Shah?
Did, or did not the US remove a Democratically elected leader of Iraq, to bring the Baath party which lead the way to Saddam?

The answers should be yes or not.

If he denies it, then put the information in front of his face and leave.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

OP....I just wanted to thank you for the mention of Dr. Alan Sabrosky, former Director of Studies at the US Army War College, and 10 year veteran of the US Marine Corps...I had never heard of this gentleman, and true American Patriot. I have just finished reading two of the articles he has published (there are a number of others that I have yet to read), and I find his information, and credentials, to be above reproach, if not deeply disturbing in their implications.

ANY of you out there that call themselves a patriotic American and have any doubts of Israel/Mossad/Neo-Con involvement, in regards to a 9/11 conspiracy, need to read this man's words. He doesn't strike me as a man given to anti-semitic rants, but more an extremely deep thinker, with a wealth of experience on the subject, that has come to some VERY DISTURBING conclusions.

If you truly care about the 60,000 + soldiers killed and wounded in Iraq and Afghanistan, then you will at the very least give this man a fair shake and read what he has to say on the subject. IN FACT YOU OWE IT TO THE SOLDIERS WHO DIE IN YOUR NAME TO DO SO. His conclusions, based on information that you and I will never have access to, CANNOT BE IGNORED!!

Thank You once again...I look forward to the continuation of this thread...I'd star and flag this a thousand times if I could, but the measly 1+1 I can give you will have to suffice.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

I still support Israeli since it is there homeland and also i have alot of Jewish friends in Europe, if the Jewish people they are been threaten they have a right to self defense.

Personally I don't believe the united state supports Israeli, the one major factor they support is the Saudi kingdom remember how bill and bush, obama all bowed down to the prince?

Another factor of americas support for the Islamic governments is how the united state founded and equipped the Mujahideen army and given them a free transported service with the usa air force during the Balkan conflicts, they have commiteed crimes including by using children as soilders, there are even videos of that on youtube.

However i am noticed more and more people here becoming Antisemitism beliefs, which i think your the one denying ignorance.

And op are you stating that Jewish people don't belong in Israel?

I agree with you thread op on some terms, but i need some clarification from you.
edit on 16-11-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

If they try to refuse, ask them simple questions, try to open them up.

Majority of people around me won't even know what i am talking about if i asked those questions.

They only know what media has told them until now so i basically have to start from scratch and start with things like 9/11, local politics etc..Still i get large percentage of people who just don't want to listen to this stuff and just carry on the way they are.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Israel and the muslims can both go to hell. Niether have the US taxpayers interests in mind and both are an alien culture that is parasitic in nature or outright destructive to the core ideas of the US Constitution. So was Lincoln but no one cares about that either.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Was Israel threatened by US

(US gives them WMDs, not the Ayatollah)

Palestine is their homeland

(They migrated from Europe, not from Palestine)

Europeans are their friends

(the Holocaust happened in Europe, no Palestine)

Denial is good

(keep it up)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join