It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disclosure threat from GREER evaporated, forgotten?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I rarely create threads, in fact I rarely respond to others threads; yes... sounding more and more like a first date "i don't usually do this but..." hehe... to the point:

I recall watching a video or two featuring Dr. S Greer threatening the Obama administration that if they do not disclose or meet/talk with them and come to some sort of agreement they would 'blow the thing wide open' or something by easter... Well... Where did Greer go? hasn't Easter past? Perhaps my memory serves me poorly and it was another yet further date that was threatened?

Please and thank you to anyone who can ride the wavelength my brain is on at the moment... thank you for your patience (I've been thinking about this on and off for a while... because i remember being exciting to see how all of that would go over *giggles* )

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MavRck

I actually remeber something like that, and wondered the same thing. I think it was around the time the History channel or may NatGeo did some show about some sh!t that would change history, They made the promo for the show seem like something big but was really just some random crap anyone could have read about.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Shame as it had a potential of giving ufo community a rational approach, but greer went side tracked, and sis his stuff, and he is not seen today as someone the public would listen too.

Shame as the idea was good, about getting military and official people to speak out, in that way. It was a good idea, but he went of the rails as they say.

I think it was before 911 wasn't it that disclosure project did those vids, and it seemed a logical way of doing stuff, shame.

Even if just one of those where telling the truth of course it means something is here and they know about it.

Greer has gone off big time, and who knows why? He is no way acceptable anymore really as someone the public will listen too as he will be ridiculed easily.
edit on 11/15/2010 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MavRck

Please I try to forget Dr.Greer..

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MavRck
double post..
edit on 15-11-2010 by thewarehouse because: double post

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MavRck

As far as I know Greer is still doing all his usual stuff.

"Disclosure" is progressing nicely on many fronts. The "NWO" or "shadow government" is being exposed more and more all the time. The New Energy movement is humming along and there are regular announcements on that front. There are also large grassroots movements to return to Constitutional law and de jure government.

From experience we know that it is pointless to say that there will be "Disclosure" by this or that date, since it is a WAR. But things do seem to be happening very fast now.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by cupocoffee

Do you have any evidence of this? I thought Dr. Greer was long forgotten. So he's still working on his free energy UFO disclosure thing? As others said, why didn't he released his disclosure documents like he said he would? I had faith in this guy, but he just disappeared. If you have evidence of him continuing his work, that would be appreciated...As I think this guy may not be a 100% fraud...

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee
As far as I know Greer is still doing all his usual stuff.

Yes, telling lie and making things up

"Disclosure" is progressing nicely on many fronts.

Nothing is being disclosed....

The "NWO" or "shadow government" is being exposed more and more all the time.

No it is not actually, as it does not exist!

The New Energy movement is humming along and there are regular announcements on that front

And those announcements are the same, "give us money!"
No free energy device has been built and properly tested, as none of them will work!

. There are also large grassroots movements to return to Constitutional law and de jure government.

Set up and run by self appointed power hungry groups.... and they are getting nowhere

But things do seem to be happening very fast now.

Yes, nothing is happening real fast now!

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
here a good thread about his nonsense;
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
your link does not work good sir, to further business...

What's this about Greer "going off the rails" ? I noticed he dissapeared... and I was looking forward to his threat / slash follow through of disclosure... what did I miss? What did he do that nobody will listen to him or give him credibility?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MavRck

credibility.

oh and the fact he takes 30 ppl out in the desert and charges them 1k each to become alien ambassadors and makes them sign a NDA. but whatevz right?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gab1159
Do you have any evidence of this? I thought Dr. Greer was long forgotten. So he's still working on his free energy UFO disclosure thing? As others said, why didn't he released his disclosure documents like he said he would? I had faith in this guy, but he just disappeared. If you have evidence of him continuing his work, that would be appreciated...As I think this guy may not be a 100% fraud...

Look, Steven Greer is not the only one doing "Disclosure".

We all are. Anyone who helps with disclosure of information is doing "Disclosure".

As for Steven Greer, all his websites are still up, he still posts occasional updates, he still does World Puja shows which we can't listen to, he still does the CSETI field trips. And he still does whatever else Steven Greer does.

But there are many other people disclosing information other than Steven Greer.

In spite of dereks' blatant mass denial of everything, there's a lot going on, a lot of exciting technology being developed and things of that nature. Greer is not the only show in town, obviously.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

I wonder, after you pay him $800 for the picture of a moth, do you totally freak out and start screaming at people or are you so ashamed/embarrassed that you go on believing it just so you don't have to think about throwing away $800? Or even still, what if you actually believe that was a good buy and you are indeed looking at a love being or whatever its called? Blows my mind. Just think of the size of the balls he has to sell that to someone for $800. Oh my lord.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
On the one hand I liked the idea that Greer was attempting to get the current administration on board with disclosure...

But the other stuff he does like the private contact groups / ambassador stuff seems really far out there.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Greer is nothing but a snake oil salesman. The Disclosure was suppose to happen by THIS past summer as he stated in Barcelona summer of in 2009. Ever since he has acted out a few hoaxes and taken route of the lunatic fringe. It all dates back to his days of being a "floater" at the Maharishi school of floaters in the early 1980's. Often bragging about how rich he is now and all the property he owns all thanks to those people who buy his silly crap. And no this is not the only time he made such claims and then delivered nothing. He does this every so many years and goes in to hiding then resurfaces once again to keep his scheme alive milking whomever has the cash to go to one oh his CSETI expeditions for large sums of cash only to find themselves duped by some laser show. When he is not doing infomercials for Bowflex with his awesome physique or his DVD's detailing more false promises and rehashed footage of bugs in night vision that is.

Some more threads exposing his scam

If there really are reptilians among us it would be Greer or Steve Forbes

edit on 16-11-2010 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Look, Steven Greer is not the only one doing "Disclosure".

Greer is not doing any Disclosure rather spreading Disinformation and adding more confusion to an all ready confusing subject.

We all are. Anyone who helps with disclosure of information is doing "Disclosure".

In a sense we are coming to our own conclusions and discussing the issues however we are not implementing Disclosure or forced Disclosure in making the Government put anything on the table. We are on a need to know basis and basically they still insist we do not need to know anything. Or there is nothing to tell us.

As for Steven Greer, all his websites are still up, he still posts occasional updates, he still does World Puja shows which we can't listen to, he still does the CSETI field trips. And he still does whatever else Steven Greer does.

So does the Galactic Federation of Light, Scientology and other scam groups and cults still operating web sites alike. As long as there is a market for naive and unrealistic people Greer will continue to be Merchant of bull crap!

But there are many other people disclosing information other than Steven Greer.

Anyone other than Steve Greer are disclosing all typed of information be it fact or fiction. The National Enquirer , CNN, Johnathan Dayly ect.

In spite of dereks' blatant mass denial of everything, there's a lot going on, a lot of exciting technology being developed and things of that nature. Greer is not the only show in town, obviously.

Deny what? He nailed it on the head, Deny Ignorance YES. Where can you link me to said "technology" besides rubber band motors and Greers buggy that runs on human farts?

The Circus is not the only show in town I agree.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks
No free energy device has been built and properly tested, as none of them will work!

What a load of disinfo

I have one... works just fine.. doesn't cost me a dime to run

A wood burning stove
You wouldn't believe the savings on my heating bill
and it makes a great humidifier as well. I can even cook on it to save using the oven

Silly Lemmings you don't even know what 'free energy' means

But as to the topic Greer? Who is Greer?

edit on 16-11-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
Often bragging about how rich he is now and all the property he owns all thanks to those people who buy his silly crap.

DAGNABBIT!!!
Seems I chose the wrong path... I coulda bin a contender

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
Often bragging about how rich he is now and all the property he owns all thanks to those people who buy his silly crap.

DAGNABBIT!!!
Seems I chose the wrong path... I coulda bin a contender

I had the unprivileged opportunity to purchase one of his books recently. I want to be an Alien Ambassador like back when i use to frequent star trek conventions in my make shift science officer sweater with the federation badge sewn on by my mother in the 1980's, but there is a price with Greer? Do "Ambassadors" wear cool robes like the raliens? I do not have that kind of cash in this economy and able to afford one of his do it yourself free energy kit's at radio shack.

Steve's middle name is

$HOW ME THE MONEY!

Greer

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
You might be referring to Stephen Bassett, not Steven Greer. Watch the whole 3 minute clip.. or fast forward to 1:05 for the "ultimatum". Its from 2009.

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join