It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Catholic Exorcists in U.S. and Europe Holding Conferences to Discuss Surge in Demonic Activity.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mother1138

The very notion of "CAT"holic is demonic. Part of the enlightment cult. Satan is Red all the way without any heart at all, because he is left dry out without it, like a snake in the desert, tho not all are the same, there are still people on the red side that desire what they once were"human" The very notion of the roman empire is demonic. Red is white, In black and white without any colors. Where is the blue in the catholic curch ? I can't seem to see it. The cats, pray, rapture, predatory terms, agresive tendencies, for an agresive faith by an agresive elite that want nothing but to game humanity for power and control.
I have a feeling it's payback time very very soon, these people have fooled humanity long enough.
God has nothing to do with it, and I do beilive in god more than anyone would like to think.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by tiger5

See I think we believe in more or less the same thing, if people want to learn it they should be able to, I think a lodge shouldn't necessarily be used though as it affords people in authority the opportunity to abuse their priviledges, not saying they do, but in some instances they might.

Everyone should have an equal footing from which to discuss ideas, and ideas shouldn't be hidden so someone doesn't have the right to express them. You obviously have some interesting ideas, but thanks to the oaths you've taken we cannot go deeper into the discussion and have a really meaningful talk.

Ideas being controlled is the reason why there is an elite, if everyone was aware of the same ideas and could discuss them together wouldn't it be a lot better?

For instance Teslas ideas surrounding free energy principles, imagine if that knowledge wasn't taken away and proved to be real? It would be for the betterment of all people.

I'm sorry we can't look further into your philosophies and see where your ideas come from, there is obviously some interesting stuff that you've drawn your conclusion from. Shame.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowScholar

Well humans have a tendency to associate as groups that may choose to exclude those who they feel have a different mindset. Now those who can’t be bothered to apply get no invitation.

Anything can lead to abuse from parking attendants to doctors or nurses which I thin with respect weakens your animosity to Lodges and other magical organisations. The most closely guarded secrets are the operational ones. Who really cares if the secret name of god is Jahbulon ( to take a Masonic example)? I don’t I am not a mason and I never would know how to use it in the practical manner….

The important thing is to seriously consider the possibility of the “demon” actually being the shade of a deceased person. The difference is important in an operational sense. It also prevents braying hysteria such as the Catholic Church is hoping to set up. Hmm. A good antidode to recent negative publicity!

Rgds

T

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Siren

Ever seen a pagan possessed by a demon?

They are already following the devil and are under demonic control, so there is no need. Once you separate yourself from the world (beast) system then you are at a greater risk for attack because it is only then that you realize how corrupt and unnatural things truly are.

If you have ever been sick including the common cold then you have been touched by a demon.

In the system, pseudo people have the rule over the populace and the abnormalities are normalized into a pseudo life which is really death. Knowledge builds its own cage as in "ignorance is bliss". However, there is no escape even for the naive, because eventually people realize something just isn't right.

Note: Abraham Lincoln was a vampire hunter after being a slave to them for 30 years.

You do know the book about Lincoln was fiction...right?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowScholar
Ideas being controlled is the reason why there is an elite,

If I could, 100's of stars for that.

Knowledge is so jealously guarded it can only be human trait, exploited through the ages to feed the aspirations and maintain the status of the elite.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by tiger5

I have absolutely no animosity towards lodges, people with similar views will always meet with each other and form their own little groups, that's just human psychology and yes there is the potential abuse in any position with even a small amount of power. However, I will use the following example to show why a lodge can be dangerous. I have a problem with individuals who abuse power and not entire groups.

The bavarian illuminati, a lot of people are very unclear on exactly how these people worked or what they believed in. If you study it's possible to find out what their secrets were, and they're not that interesting. Something a lot of people don't realise is that the freemasons and the illuminati were not friendly at all, which leads me to where I'm going.

The historical illuminati were trying to get as powerful as possible as quickly as possible, they figured an easy way was to join local masonic lodges and use their connections and bring their own ideas in.

This played havoc for masonry in Germany as one illuminist could twist the view of every mason below him, if they became master of a lodge they could twist the lodge into an illuminist lodge because the masons would think this was masonry.

This was the reason why so many masonic lodges were raided in Germany and freemasons became subjected to a lot of pressure and bad stories, even today the stories occur and perhaps there are still some illuminists left.

This is the danger in having lodges with closed secrets, lodges should exist for elaboration, while they can also be studied outside of lodge for verification purposes of the student. Then they can tell they aren't being misled with false truths to benefit the person in power.

This is why things should be open, because there is serious potential for abuse, who knows more people might be interested in what you're learning and want to come and learn with you, which can only be a good thing right?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by teapot

Knowledge is the route to true power, but to have more power than everyone else you need more knowledge so you keep some secret.

For example, one thing I'm good at is getting things cheap, as a buyer for companies etc. I can get nearly anything cheaper than anyone else can if I put my mind to it and use contacts. By anyone else I include 99% of businesses also. Now if everyone knew the tricks to buying things at vastly reduced prices, why would you bother with the local store? You could just buy directly and save a whole lot of money.

This would of course destroy local retailers and so they don't make it easy for you, keeping that knowledge from you keeps thousands of businesses in business!

Recently I worked for a company who had the cheapest ABC in XYZ country, they had an agreement which guaranteed them of it. Imagine what they thought when i got a better product even cheaper than their supplier and also their suppliers supplier (the manufacturer) could buy it for and with no minimum shipping quantities.

A normal person could go and do this and save thousands and thousands of dollars. People would have a lot more spending money if they knew all the tricks!

Knowledge is power baby, I'm of the opinion we should share it around, then we'll all get where we're going together!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by teapot

Knowledge is the route to true power, but to have more power than everyone else you need more knowledge so you keep some secret.

For example, one thing I'm good at is getting things cheap, as a buyer for companies etc. I can get nearly anything cheaper than anyone else can if I put my mind to it and use contacts. By anyone else I include 99% of businesses also. Now if everyone knew the tricks to buying things at vastly reduced prices, why would you bother with the local store? You could just buy directly and save a whole lot of money.

This would of course destroy local retailers and so they don't make it easy for you, keeping that knowledge from you keeps thousands of businesses in business!

Recently I worked for a company who had the cheapest ABC in XYZ country, they had an agreement which guaranteed them of it. Imagine what they thought when i got a better product even cheaper than their supplier and also their suppliers supplier (the manufacturer) could buy it for and with no minimum shipping quantities.

A normal person could go and do this and save thousands and thousands of dollars. People would have a lot more spending money if they knew all the tricks!

Knowledge is power baby, I'm of the opinion we should share it around, then we'll all get where we're going together!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowScholar

Oh Please the Illuminati were a bunch of jews who practiced their religion in great oppression. The simply went underground.

In any event I simply don't buy those who believe the Illuminati rule the world or the protocols of the elders of Zion, the Lizard people from draco or anything else.

The lodge has like minded people who have come together for advancement of self, communit and Knowledge.

People died or were persecuted to get that knowledge so why should it go for free? there was atime when all occultists could eb hounded out of the communities or jobs.

If a lodge practices abuse then the individual is free to leave.

edit on 24-11-2010 by tiger5 because: typo

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by tiger5

I don't believe they rule the world, the bavarian illuminati died out along time ago this is on the historical record.

The protocols of the elders of zion is a proven fraud.

It is a fact that the Bavarian Illuminati tried to infiltrate lodges in Germany to try and garner political power. This is also on the historical record. I'm not relating to this vast conspiracy theory people have going on in their heads, i'm referring to historical acts which occurred a long time ago.

The illuminati today does not refer to that old and long deceased group, it refers to people acquiring power through stealth and deception in a similar manner.

People see power being obtained through stealth and see the illuminati attempted to do similar things, that's why they're likened to them and often called the illuminati. Of course people don't all meet up and don black hoods and chant 'We are the illuminati, hear us roar!' They're just there using similar tactics, which in a way is called life.

I understand 100% where you're coming from on the persecution front, even today there is still some animosity from the general public. Though today is a new day and societies which have for so long stood for character and truth should embrace this. We've come a long way.

The person may not realise the lodge is abusive, but again it's like any thing out there, a lot of workplaces are abusive. Most lodges have people of very good character within them

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Anyway to return to the OP.

The reason why I tried to make a distinction between the two situation of possession by a demon and possession by a shade of a departed person is that has important operational implications for the would-be exorcist.

Has anyone ever sat down and read a grimoire? Has anyone noticed the level of preparation necessary for performing an evocation? The duration of the preparation varies between manuscripts but is considerable. There is not one Geotia but several dozen different complete manuscripts and most of them seem to have involved preparation including fasting. It seems reasonable to conclude that demons do not easily come to humans. It seems reasonable that most of what is claimed to be Demonic possession is really by bad human spirits. As I have written before there is a methodology that allows discernment between the two.

The catholic churches resurgence in Exorcism strikes me as blanket activity. I do not think that Catholic Theology even makes a distinction between the two yet the scare or wow factor is of a different order or several orders of magnitude. When the experience is finished who has more bragging rights – the Church that says “In the last year we save X number of people from demonic possession” or “In the last year we save X number of people from possession by bad human spirits”? I really wonder whether the Catholic church is not conspiring to delude people by scaremongering. Further more I have deliberately excluded those false alarms and frauds. If the catholic church was serious it would publish an annual report of genuine possessions by demon, by human spirits and also frauds. Fear mongering religions should be avoided at all costs!

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join