It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where will you be Dec. 21, 2012?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Probably at home, watching TV or christmas shopping. I certainly wont be wasting time worrying about the theories of paranoid nut jobs.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Pryde87

Well, I wouldnt say that its just a "theory made by some paranoid nutjobs". The zodiac calendar has been around for thousands of years, along with the stories of the ages of destruction. The Hopi, among other past civilizations believe that there have been destructions of the world in the past and there is still one more i believe. I think according to them, 2012 is the last destruction of the world, but im not 100% certain. I'll have to look it up.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by alkesh

Originally posted by jexmo
I will be sitting at home with a few tins of beer, a big fat doob and my beautiful girlfriend and when i wake up on the 22nd, I will probably do the same.

Lets switch it, what will you be doing on the 22nd of december 2012? The day after, 'not the end of the world'.
Yea, this dude knows whats up. We need to connect so we can burn one at the same time.

I'm with you both on that.

2nd liine.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Oh i'll be around on youtube posting comments to 2012 doom vids for sure, it'll be fun laughing at em when nothing happens.
edit on 15/11/10 by Edews because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
It the day before my birthday, so I will probs be in the pub. And i bet everything I get for my birthday the next day that I am still alive(unless of course i die of alcohol poisening the night before) on the 22nd

I cant believe any of these predictions, there have been to many wrong ones in the last month let alone the rest of history before that to make me think its a load of bollocks.
edit on 15-11-2010 by ThePeopleParty because : (
edit on 15-11-2010 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I'll be home.
'll have my first and final drink of the year, celebrating the stupidity of people who bought into it.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Where will I be on this day?

I will be at home laughing my butt of at all of the people expecting something bad to happen. This day will be just like any other day. No different. Not the least.

How many failed predictions is it going to take for everyone to realize they are flawed and full of pooh? The World is not ending anytime soon. It seems to me that most people want something bad to happen so badly that they themselves would cause it!

This is yet another Y2K type prediction. The most that may happen is a few groups commit mass suicide waiting for their alien brothers to come pick them up...

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by bulletproof_monk

I am waiting for 21st December 2012 desperately, i want something to happen on that day, even if its death i will humbly accept it. So the day before i will be doing the same thing which i do everyday i.e. praying for a change, praying for freedom and thats what we all should be doing.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I wouldn't compare Y2K to the 2012 prediction. y2k was just a stupid prediction because it was the new millenium, but this 2012 thing has been around for a long time and many past civilizations have marked this date as significant. I dont know about you guys, but it does make me a bit worried. It might not be the end of the world, but i believe something significant will happen

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
December 21st,2010 it's Friday so i will propably work.

Unless i take the day off "due to the end of the world"

Nice excuse to skip work.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Q: Where will you be Dec. 21, 2012?

A: At the warp-speed this world is spinning, probably in an institution, jail or FEMA detention camp.

There is such a chaotic vibration already that I would really like to stay sane enough to pass out a cup of water to all that make it to the finish line

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I will be downtown all day filming the crazies.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

The sun is doing a magnetic reversal soon. The reversal leads to a solar maximum in 2013.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Seriously? I don't know where I'll be this Saturday!

December 21, 2012 is approximately the 2000th priority on my list! Hopefully it will make it to the top of my list by at least December 20, 2012. If it goes like many of my other listed items, I should probably begin to worry and plan for it by early 2013.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

That's not true. No civilization has marked 2012 as significant and that includes the Mayans. They had no predictions associated with the long count calendar. They would toss big feasts when the calendar dates rolled over just as we do. Finally, remember that the 2012 date is based on something called the GMT correlation. It is the means by which we match up the Mayan long count calendar with our Gregorian calendar. Not everyone agrees with the GMT correlation.

There are 3 pieces to the year 2000:
1. The year rolled over just like a car's odometer
2. There was a potential for problems in many computer systems
3. There was a planetary alignment

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I will be wrapping Christmas presents!!!
Drinking spiked Egg Nog
Sharpening knives!
Oiling guns!
Packing rations!

The usual holiday stuff!!

Sharpen my grandfather's carving knife and my skinners!
Prepare for muzzleloader deer season!
Prepare for the cold weather and a long winter!!

link   
Drunk and being pleasured.

I've been planning an end of the world party (or a next day party). It's on a Friday so- hoopla. Saturday will bring a massive headache colliding into the earth with many facepalms in tow.

link   
Where will I be on that date?

I'll be watching the lunatics who believe in a "consciousness shift" walking around the town pretending to have advanced to another level of whatever. They'll be mumbling something about "I feel it", or "I'm vibrating", or "My DNA has evolved 10 million years", or something along those lines. Maybe they'll be repeating the mantra from Second City, "The blood of the baby tunas is polluting our glaciers."

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
where ever syncronicity finds me.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
It's a Friday, before Christmas...but I'll likely be at work (at least I hope I'll be working still then,
). I may just take the day off though, if possible. Not because of anything that won't happen, but to get an extra day of prep for the holiday. I will have my B.O.B. with me though, along with the one for wife (even though she scoffs at such things)....just in case. I'll also make sure the cars are topped off with gas.

(If you're wondering what a B.O.B. is, then you should probably check on the Survival forum now and then, hehe)...
- B.O.B. (Bug Out Bag)...basically a compact collection of basic supplies you hope will help in a SHTF (S**t Hits the Fan) scenario....

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join