It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where will you be Dec. 21, 2012?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I'll be on Christmas break in my Senior year of HS.

PPL on ATS:
Week before: "PLEASE stop with all the "Show us your Bunker" threads!"
12pm the night before: "OMFG ITS GONNA HAPPEN!"
1pm: "just wait till the days over!!"
midnight: "LOOK! IN THE SKY,IS THAT A GIANT G&91:39&6FAOFLWGQLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL"

shortly after the earth explodes into millions of pieces.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Dec 21 2012? Probably last minute Christmas shopping.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeanius
Other than the Mayan Calander, which can be interpreted many different ways, the only people who claim this 2012 date were told by spirits.

Even Terence McKenna says it was a being from another realm that told him of the date, and he was the one that popularized it early on.

The only people at the end of the 2012 myth, are those who were told it by a being from another dimension.

2012 was never heard of before the new agers brought it up.

It's all a crock. A friend of mine who makes a VERY good living as an astrologer (and nothing else) says, in reference to the so called galactic alignment the following "What galactic alignment?".

In astrology circles, there is nothing special about that date. The whole 2012 thing is a myth driven by MSM documentaries and programming.

I'm sure the odd cult will popup though just in time for a mass suicide. Don't drink the Kool Aid, people.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I'll be doing exactly what I'm doing now. Sitting on the internet reading threads about doomsday.

If something *does* happen, let's hope its some kind of transformation. I'd love to be a light being.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Firstly, it's a magnetic reversal, not a physical one. We are in fact going through a magnetic pole shift, and it has been happening for possibly over a hundred years. It is a very slow process. The magnetic north has drifted since records were made.

There is no evidence at all that NASA thinks a pole reversal is to occur on 2012. Why would NASA (a SPACE administration) be studying geological phenomenon?

The Mayan long count calender ends the cycle the same way December 31st ends 2010.

Rinse and repeat.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
...wail hail, its a friday night in the middle of the party season... i sure aint gonna be at home, unless the truck breaks down or the creek rises or the guadelupe floods again and i dont wanna talk about that cuz it skeered muh hoss last time...

...if i get a choice, i'd like to be at gruene hall - pronounced "green", a famous texas honkytonk, emphasis on the honky part
- with my cousin ray wylie hubbard and some of our favorite friends - guy clark, robert earl keen, joe ely, steve earle, bruce and charlie robison, houston marchman, jason boland, randy rogers, wade bowen and our outlaw cousin (who's kinda skeery but he sings purty) david allen coe... maybe i'll get lucky and mister tom "i wish i could lick him all over" russell will be the headliner... sure would make me a happy girl, especially if the world's gonna end that night... i got this thang about unfinished bizness...

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Well, it depends who's version of 12/12/12 this occurs on. Seeing as I'm in Australia, if it happens during our version of 12/12/12, well, I'll be aware of the date but probably not doing anything majorly different. If it happens during US 12/12/12 then, well, for us, it's technically a hoax

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I'll be doing the same thing I'm always doing probably but also hoping nothing happens.

It's funny, my past kind of haunts/spooks me and when i was a wee little metal head I liked to dress controversially and would get rises out of people. Accessories of my wardrobe included skull necklaces, lightning bolts, inverted crosses, inverted ankhs and also a small round silver medallion that I saw on an old keychain in some old stuff at my house, took a shine to it and put it on a chain because i thought it looked cool. Everyone always told me I looked like i was covered in symbols of evil and death and it worried them (I realize now it's not near as uncommon but i was in the bible belt and there seemed to be only a few of us locally)

Turns out that medallion was the mayan calendar that I sported right along other various symbols of death.
I am disturbingly amused by this. I went looking for it a few days back because I tend to keep stuff for a long time. It's laying on my desk taunting me. It's from mexico, says so on the back.

I don't know what's going to happen but I read about the galactic alignment and me thinks there is no way the mayans figured this date out on their own. I do believe it means something, I just don't know what.

edit on 14-11-2010 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Yeah, I do think 2012 is a date of significance. What will happen, i do not know.
As for where ill be on the date... Not sure ATM. Im thinking i'll be doing my own thing, whatever that'll be at the time. If something doesn't feel right to me or i sense something might be coming, my best bet would be going high up in the mountains. I just hope that is a safe place to be.
Either way, i think i'll be nervous when 2012 comes around

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
How do I know? I'm not even sure what I will do this afternoon

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by bulletproof_monk

I will be getting ready for Christmas. What will be-will be..

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
ill be ascending into the 5th dimension.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
ill be ascending into the 5th dimension.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by AngelHeart

Okay, first off, I never said that NASA said anything about a pole REVERSAL. i read on a link, which i provided that said that NASA claims there should be a polar SHIFT coming up soon due to the solar activity. A polar shift and a polar reversal are two different things.
And a polar reversal could very well be a physical shift in the earth as well. There are metals in the crust of the earth, and therfore a polar reversal could move landmasses. Like i said, the last polar reversal occurred 750,000 years ago i belive, so we dont really know what to expect if one were to occur. It could also affect the climate on the different areas of the earth, making places like antarctica a desert. Core samples from various areas has shown that the climate is not constant

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I will be sitting at home with a few tins of beer, a big fat doob and my beautiful girlfriend and when i wake up on the 22nd, I will probably do the same.

Lets switch it, what will you be doing on the 22nd of december 2012? The day after, 'not the end of the world'.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
seeing that the 21st is a friday ill probably be at work listening to customers whine and complain like usual.

then ill go home, hug and kiss the wife and have a few cold beers and a nice hot meal.

if all goes to plan...............

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by jexmo
I will be sitting at home with a few tins of beer, a big fat doob and my beautiful girlfriend and when i wake up on the 22nd, I will probably do the same.

Lets switch it, what will you be doing on the 22nd of december 2012? The day after, 'not the end of the world'.
Yea, this dude knows whats up. We need to connect so we can burn one at the same time.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jexmo

Wait.. it's the 12th, not the 21st, right?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
no, the end date according to the mayan calendar is Dec 21, 2012. And What will i be doing on the 22nd? probably partying as hard as I have every partied before, knowing that i was worrying over a stupid date thinking that the world was going to end

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
If possible i will be near highest mountain peak in my country for 3 days around 21.12.2012

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join