It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ATS Really Releasing a Droid/ Iphone App?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by scotti2hotti

So any follow up from the Admin on if you can release your app to the App Store and if so how can it be found? Thanks and good work making one for ATS! Pretty impressive!

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Terces_Pot_Evoba

AHH to funny...your name is Above_top_secret spelled backwards..

Looks great on safari on my Ipod..

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I just saw some developer has made an unofficial ATS app for Android. Check out this link.

Unofficial ATS App

Before you go installing it, look under the permissions tab. I wonder why the app needs to take pictures/videos, record audio, have fine GPS location access, receive text messages, read/write contact data, and read phone state and identity.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SSPI07

That was me, I got sick of waiting and just threw it on Android Market.
The reason it asks for all those permissions is due to the program i use to make the apps (appmakr)
Because it supports phone-gap coding it has access to all of those things. There is nothing to worry about I can assure you and myself and other users of the software are submitting bug reports for this particular issue on a regular basis (is costs us users!) but it is only in beta form at the moment so it is an evolving entitiy. As soon as any updates are available to fix these permission requests I will update asap.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by scotti2hotti

Thanks for responding and for your work in getting an app out there for Android users! I know exactly how you feel about waiting around for an official app to come about. I figured we'd at least have Tapatalk support from ATS by now! Anyway, I look forward to installing your app as soon as this new ROM is done loading.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Just FYI, I have uploaded a new version which now only requests access to the following items
android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE
android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE
android.permission.INTERNET

ALSO i have added the "Fire-Hose" feed to keep up with new posts.
Please note there may only appear to be very few posts when you first open it, this is because it only loads the most recent entries from the RSS, I can assure you that the list grows and grows each day as you use the app.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I would like see ATS make application to work with rainmeter. I guess it would be a RSS feed. A live feed of the threads on your desktop so if you see one thats interesting you can pop in for the full ATS experience.
rainmeter.net...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join