It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religion Needs to Die, Long Live Realisation!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Ello ATS,

Firstly, some apologies.

1) When I first started visiting this site I was suffering with severe depression and stress. I didn’t have much of a clue about things and some of this got vented in posts I replied to. I put my hands up, I was an idiot and for this I apologies profusely to anyone that I may have offended!!

2) If I link to your thread and you don’t like it let me know and I’ll remove it. I would've asked but its taken long enough for me to get round to this, if I waited any longer it’d never get done!

That being said, now on with the show.

We seem to be going round in circles with bits of information here and there, some people accepting that bit and others not because it doesn’t agree with their beliefs. Ultimately keeping us divided and bickering between ourselves. Which is the aim of the elites game and no good for us!

The Universe wants and needs the truth known!

So how do we change the rules?

We have to Realise we are the problem (our naivety and stupidity) as much as we are the solution (our true potential)!

To do this we need to start at the core, the very fabric of the mental prison we’re in. We need to Realise that religion is a massive fraud and designed to keep people in a retarded little world. Think I’m being harsh; look at the world around us!!
The Vatican is the most profitable corporation on the planet, which means the very foundations of our society is built on greed for money and power. Which in turn trickles down and fuels the system, which fuels our fears, egos and insecurities!
Paedophilia isn’t even condemned in the bible; the legal age for sex in Vatican City is 12! For fooks sakes, and people are still hooked on this stuff!!!?

We have to Realise that if Jesus tried giving us great spiritual teachings with more and more people listening. Do you really think they would give us great teachings or anything that would truly empower us in the bible?!
It’s the same elite that killed him, that wrote the bible and that are making bible “prophecy” come true, the same bloodlines that are still in power today.
The main stories in the bible can trace their roots back to the Sumerians and Babylonians.
The only reason we think it’s “gods” words in the bible is because the elite told us, dictated to us, killed who ever didn’t believe what they told us into that way of thinking for hundreds and thousands of years!

Just look at what they done to the truly spiritual peoples of the Earth, the Native Indians of America, Aborigines of various countries around the world, the Mayans, they’ve all been persecuted, oppressed and decimated, very almost being wiped out completely!!

If you had a group of Christians, Muslims, Hindus, Atheists etc.. What group do you think would have the most illness or crap happen to them?
That’s it, it wouldn’t be a particular group, crap happens no matter how many times a day you pray or how extremist you get, it does not matter, the only thing you do is put Energy into and empower the fraud/system, thus helping to destroy yourself by not putting that faith and belief in yourself!
If you go to church and pray 5 times a day and do all that’s religious, it does not matter, crap happens- Boy, 4, killed as he sat in church by bullet fired TWO miles away.
Look how far religion has got people in the less developed, the third world countries!

Now if religion is bollox (All religions included in that, an interesting read would be the book Albert Rivera wrote about the stories the pope told him about how the vatican created Islam!) and we’ve been lied to all this time, but there’s something to it, what is it??
First we need to understand all thought and all action is creative Energy. If you cling to religion and justify it to yourself, your empowering it and helping to create the world the elites want, which is a stupid and pathetic one! We are the complete opposite of that and that's what the elite fear the most!! Our true potential!

The word Christ has been around a lot longer than what it has been synonymous with Jesus for! This is what Jesus tried telling us about, the Christ part of ourselves, Christ consciousness, the god element of us. And what better way to hide things than right in front of you. The elites have got it set up so that we put our faith and belief, our Energy into this figment of their imagination when we should be putting it into ourselves, using that understanding and Love to help others create a better world!

If you are religious and reading this, then that feeling that’s coming over you of fear, insecurity or what ever you want to call it., is only because of the conditioning we’ve been through for the last 2000 years! It’s like I keep telling my parents, we are not stupid and pathetic humans, it’s just how we’ve been programmed! There is no easy way out of this, you have to go through the process of letting go of everything, getting used to the feeling of falling and fear and what not, and REALISE that nothing bad is happening to you for thinking outside the box, and you WILL land on your feet! Develop your comfort zone and your confidence will grow!
At the same time you’ll develop a quantum connection to The Source /God/The Universe/MotherNature/The One. It’s just you and The Universe; it’s all the protection you need! Life is to experience, to live and learn. Love it and Avit!

All the pain and suffering in the world is because the “civilised” world won’t deal with their fears, egos and insecurities! Do you Realise how stupid pathetic that is!?
They say truth is stranger than fiction!.. Oh, and- "truth hurts"!

We need to turn that “hurt” into strength!

Did you know that some of what Jesus says in the bible has parallels with modern day alien abduction stories?!.. If “gods” came down from the skies nowadays, what would we call them now we’re a little more educated?…

Wouldn’t it be strange if it turned out humans had been genetically engineered and taught by aliens.. Would explain the missing link scientists have been looking for, it would explain how we go from hunter gatherers to building the pyramids and cities in the deserts, having maths, reading, writing, laws, time, beer, bread…the list goes on, pretty much everything you would need to build a society was bish bash bosh there!!.

We need to Realise that this emotional insecurity is what is used against us, if we all grew up and stopped acting so silly needing religion, clinging to the comfort blanket, the elites would have no hold over us!! It really is that simple!!

It all comes down to Treaty 1213 and Treaty Verona. For more on this and a whole plethora of info checkout the thread- All Roads Lead to Rome. (and the 2 others that are linked to it!)

We need to Realise that everything the elites have given us is to benefit them and their agenda in one way or another. Everything from the political systems to the English language(this thread has good potential), and SO much more! Anything that can be used against us is used against us!

And as for terrorism and 9/11 and 7/7.. We need to Realise that if:- the official story doesn’t tie up with witness statements and that it has more holes in it than a sieve. Especially If too many people profitted from it AND 2.3 TRILLION goes missing! Laws that take away rights and freedoms get made! Wars started as a result with obscene amounts of unaccounted money thrown at them! Just before 2001 the taliban worked with the united nations and got production of opium down to 185 tonnes, after we go in it goes up to 6100 tonnes a year! What about the oil! What about the dodgy dealings on the stock market!…. The list goes on!!… Alarm bells should be crying out, heads should be rollin!
And people still believe the OS! That is friggin crazy! Do you know what’s scarier? The fact that there are people that have been coming to this site for 3+ months that still believes the OS! (Blood boils, can't contain it) SORT IT OUT PEOPLE! PLEASE WAKE UP OUT OF THE RETARDED LITTLE WORLD AND QUIT BEING PART OF THE PROBLEM!

And global warming. Not forgetting that the whole solar system is going through change at the moment, If they were that bothered they’d start releasing technology!
We have hydrogen engines its just that the range of the fuel tank/cell isn’t that great. What about converting busses. All you would need is one fuel point per route (obviously longer, cross country busses could be a prob, but where there’s a will there’s a way)! What about lorries, convert them and use the space between the truck and the back wheels to house an extra fuel tank, if needed they’d have fuel points on bus routes too! Imagine how much CO2 that would save!!
Italy have got running the worlds first hydrogen fuelled power station whilst our leaders go on about dirty nuclear and fossil fuels! WAKE UP AND STOP PLAYING ALONG WITH THEIR GAMES!

All thought and all action is creative energy.. If we start bickering over what fraud the elites are trying to sell the sheeple doesn't do us any good and what little good it does do us and our cause is counteracted by more programming by the media!

Whereas if we all stay on the same page, same mission, same idea we’ll be that much more effective at creating! John Lennon said it best- “A dream we dream alone is just a dream, a dream we dream together is reality”!!

To sum things up,

Religion is the very fabric of the mind fk we’re in. End of, deal with it, grow up! That “hurt” you feel thinking about this sort of thing is nothing compared to the real hurt your taxes are doing to people in other countries!

9/11 and 7/7, if the OS doesn’t tie up with witness statements and it has more holes than a sieve! Something is very very wrong, there has to be another investigation, this time a completely independent investigation, and the police have to up hold the oath they swore! End of, FULL STOP!! Put your energy in to making sure there is another investigation!! What have they got to hide!!

Climate change, the whole solar system is going through change. So much of the information they've put forward has been fraudulent or inaccurate, why should we pay more taxes?! If you want to help The Earth, release some technology, stop being greedy scum bags! End of! Put your Energy into making others aware of all the lies, don’t play the game to their advantage!

Creationism and evolution, they’re both wrong, it’s a little bit of each with a little help from the “gods”.

Can we please all get on the same page and put our group brain and mind together!

Enough of all the bickering, flag and star chasing, lets put all of our Energy into creating Our Golden Age!
But first we need to have faith and belief in ourselves!

I would love to hear thoughts and opinions, anyone got anything to add?

Nuff Love and big up your chests xx

edit on 10/11/10 by WHOS READY because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Unless, of course, God is real and really does have a sentient plan for us. Oh yeah, He is real!
Some of us have had many prayers answered, and enough testimonies to fill a book or two.
A small kink in your plans, but have fun making your own religion.

Don't bother flaming me for having an opinion. I'd say more if I had the time.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Northwarden

Unless, of course, God is real and really does have a sentient plan for us. Oh yeah, He is real!
Some of us have had many prayers answered, and enough testimonies to fill a book or two.
A small kink in your plans, but have fun making your own religion.

Don't bother flaming me for having an opinion. I'd say more if I had the time.

No mate, i'm not gonna flame or nothing. where does that get us?!

In no way do I say there is no such thing as God, i'm only saying the understanding of it is flawed.

The only reason we think it's gods words in the bible is because of what the elite have told us... after they killed jesus for his teachings.... You don't think this is suspicious!?

Why do we need to be labeled? That is how the elite divide and conquer us, why help with their agenda?

What were your prayers for? A new xbox, help in your exams, help to stop the bullies??

Why would "God" answer your prayers and not the millions of children praying for food, shelter, medication etc...? Do you realise the narrow mindedness of your understanding of things?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by WHOS READY

C'mon, please don't tell me all my hard work been in vain?

Any body got any thoughts or ideas to add?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Why do we need to be labeled? That is how the elite divide and conquer us, why help with their agenda?

This seems to be at the heart of your angst, fear of the powers that be, and concerns that religion is dividing people. That leads you to raise a battlehorn up and decry religion as corrupt and worthy to be put down. It's not that simple, it never was that simple, and it never will be that simple. If every single phrase in the bible can be expounded on by a sermon, or many sermons, then do you not suppose that good-hearted people everywhere are making something more than what "the PTB" intended? Do you suppose the church infiltration/Vatican nonsense holds terror to us, being the easiest set of crimes to point out thanks to scope and scale, or better? It's about connectivity with our Creator, and all else follows. I say it is you who are helping their agenda, by not recognizing religion is your only saving grace from this world. Their agenda is something like this.

Protocol #4 : Materialism replaces Religion
real-world-news.org...

I am tired of seeing people falling into the "bubblegum" trap when working on ideas like this, you know the plastic wrapped packages, that have a gum in each section? Then we'll throw in some chocolate cake for you, and won't this be good with some whipped cream on cherry pie! Then, when you're fat with rotted teeth you'll wonder what the #@$% you were thinking about what you were putting in your body. Besides, why recreate the wheel? There are already paths for you, you just have to find them.

What were your prayers for? A new xbox, help in your exams, help to stop the bullies??

Why would "God" answer your prayers and not the millions of children praying for food, shelter, medication etc...? Do you realise the narrow mindedness of your understanding of things?

I believe God does answer many prayers there, and humanitarian aid is in no short supply either.
We all have our trials, and being in this society has its own subset of problems. But since you're so wrapped in generalities, I'm not going to bother to provide facts and figures on that! I'll be narrow-minded enough not to include nonsense in my head, there's too much of it floating around thank you. Having an "open-mind" doesn't mean a vacant gap that the wind blows through, it means fielding discussions on topics and allowing them to temper your view as they have merit.

As for prayers, have you read on Ann Rand's philosophy of selfishness, or "The Prince of Nothing" by R. Scott Baker, a Canadian author? How do you know that part of God's working for third world children is an inspiration in the hearts of those with the means to help? His power is surpassing, and it's beyond our comprehension. If I ask God for a selfish or short-sighted prayer, does the penalty of that selfishness also not rest on me?
edit on 10-11-2010 by Northwarden because: missed a slash in /quote

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I agree completely. Organized religion destroys any chance we have of a peaceful world. I have lots to say on this topic... no time to go on now but I will check back later.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
You have no proof of your opinion. You state it as fact, but it is not. I do not need religion to still believe in christ.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Originally posted by Jordan River

"You have no proof of your opinion." proof of an opinion, c'mon mate, really.

"You state it as fact, but it is not." Why not?

"I do not need religion to still believe in christ". Good, it's a start but what's your idea on Christ, the bearded hippy thats gonna come save us from ourselves because we've been so pathetic or the Christ part of ourselves, aka our true potential?

That's what it's about discerning the truth for yourself and not just going back to what has been dictated to you because what you've found out seems really complicated and unsettling because it doesn't sound like the fairy tale you've been used to.

what about just trying it my way for a little while, look at all the war and death because of religion!

I want to build a world on love not fear and greed, what's wrong with that?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by WHOS READY Religion is the very fabric of the mind fk we’re in.

Moses, Isaiah, Daniel, Jesus and Mohammed--among others--have been attempting to destroy religion for THOUSANDS of years.

And the Jewish, Christian and Muslim religious 'authorities' have been fighting them tooth and nail the WHOLE TIME.

To borrow a phrase from Nietzsche, the theologians are "as ineradicable as the flea beatle"...

And they will YET drag and push this civilization into the horrors of Armageddon; to prove that THEY are right, and that those who received Revelations have NO Knowledge at all.

Mi cha el

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by WHOS READY
Originally posted by Jordan River

"You have no proof of your opinion." proof of an opinion, c'mon mate, really.

"You state it as fact, but it is not." Why not?

"I do not need religion to still believe in christ". Good, it's a start but what's your idea on Christ, the bearded hippy thats gonna come save us from ourselves because we've been so pathetic or the Christ part of ourselves, aka our true potential?

That's what it's about discerning the truth for yourself and not just going back to what has been dictated to you because what you've found out seems really complicated and unsettling because it doesn't sound like the fairy tale you've been used to.

what about just trying it my way for a little while, look at all the war and death because of religion!

I want to build a world on love not fear and greed, what's wrong with that?

I believe the black/middle eastern jesus. I am against religion. I am also against man overall. so what about it?
Dictate? I left my church a long time ago. I believe what I observe over manuscripts of old.

A world of love sounds like christianity? Jews, pagans, islamist won't take kindly to that.

All mankind is striving for is peace. No peace in this world because of people own opinion of safety/peace and happiness.

To much culture clash and not enough relations

Relation in the fact that we all do the same thing. poop eat drink love two arms one head a mouth. a voice.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Northwarden

thanks for replying to this guy.
i was happy to read logical response to his assertions.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
It's hard to take anything that you write seriously when you reference the legal age of consent in Vatican City as being 12 as an implied attack on the Church (the legal age of consent there is not 12, and regardless of what the age is, it is in accord with Italian law due to the Lateran Treaty), you make the assertion that the Vatican is the most profitable corporation on Earth (sources please) and then use Albert (it's actually Alberto) Rivera as a resource and reference that charlatans claim that the Vatican created Islam.

You can't really expect to be taken seriously, can you?

Eric

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
What you mean is organized religion.

Is there the possibility of a religion that is not organized?

Right away I will say that yes, there is not only the possibility but also the reality of religion that is not organized.

What about Hinduism, tell me if there is any organization in Hinduism where a power elite can and do get power-crazed, and hence into all kinds of despotism in the name of the religion.

What about the folk religions of Chinese who as they employ socalled people with links to spirits for their whatever needs for assistance from spirits, at the same time still have a basically skeptical attitude toward the people who claim to have access to spirits, and they change these peoples as often as they shift whether to chew their food predominantly on the right side or left side or both sides of their mouth, namely, which side is more comfortable and more efficient to dew with.

Pachomius

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
You seem pretty upset. Why? You are the enlightened one...you are the one with the broadened and educated mind.... the free thinker. You know better than to believe in a bunch of bunk...why so frustrated that blind peoples like myself believe in God?

I love my neighbor and others, I try to treat all people equally, although I judge...I try to catch myself and not do so. I try to be as good a person as I know how to be, and yes...I worship and talk to God and Jesus. From what I can tell, it hasn't held me back at all.

I have a nice country homeand farm, a wonderful family that I love and they love me, all of my children are in community college, university, or trade school...my wife and I have jobs as managers/administrators, we own several pieces of property, a place at the coast, ....yup, I am a total prisoner... held back by my beliefs all right.

Yup, I do blind, sheeple stuff like feed hungry people, my wife has been to Central America to help build homes for the poor, she is putting together another mission trip for the spring, we take in poor and underpriviledge families and help them have a nice Xmas, we have friends and church family that are black, asian, hispanic, gay, and lesbian...oh, and straight. Yup, a bunch of brain washed manipulated sheeple... oh, woest me.

If you do not believe...ok... you're loss in my opinion, but it is your life. However, I too have the right to believe...actually...to know there is a God. He has answered my prayers countless times...sometimes yes...sometimes no.

Anyway, glad that you are enlightened and doing so well with your freedom of thought...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Wouldn’t it be strange if it turned out humans had been genetically engineered and taught by aliens.

Friend, I hear your pain and suffering. I feel is hard within me, I too suffer with humanity and the traps they place upon themselves all the time. In reading your post, I think you already have at least part of the "big picture," but as for enlightening the rest of humanity, forget it friend. We did not make the rules of the game, and we cannot change the rules either. All we can do is take them one at a time, and tell them the truth as we know it, and then let them make their own decision. Don't let humanity drag you down, there are many who think as you do, I am one. Carry on, soldier.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Good post we are in a time when the fear based religions and dogmas are being dismantled but it will take time.

"Whereas if we all stay on the same page, same mission, same idea we’ll be that much more effective at creating! John Lennon said it best- “A dream we dream alone is just a dream, a dream we dream together is reality”!! "

Here is the crux of the matter. people are at all different levels of awake the majority of humanity is still polarized in the emotional thus still attached to their "beliefs" in religion politics etc. But many are waking up and moving into the mental plane and thus we see the turmoil etc.

Bottom line is it is not going to happen overnight. The evolution of humanity goes in cycles too and we are moving from the emotional to the mental but it is just the beginning so we have a long ways to go. For Those polarized in the mental already it is frustrating waiting for the majority to catch up so to speak but we are stuck here living with everyone else so must be patient and keep educating till we reach the tipping point.

C'mon, please don't tell me all my hard work been in vain?

Any body got any thoughts or ideas to add?

Heh heh heh I know the feeling. When i think I wrote something profound no one pays much attention and then I will writes something off the cuff and it gets all sorts of attention..,,

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

cheers dude.

when i first wrote the thread i thought it was a good idea, i was up for a laugh so to speak, but, now i cant be asked with the beating of my head against the wall replying to the sort of programmed speil you read above.

i put off replying yesterday thinking i'd do it today, but, i'm just tired of that programmed way of thinking, i'm drained before i'm even started.lol. i've got all these great answers and ideas jumpin around my head its a nightmare getting things on to paper so to speak. alot of it is to do with this rut that i've been in, which i'm in the process of sorting! its all been part of the fun!

thanks for helpng to keep my head together

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
Good post we are in a time when the fear based religions and dogmas are being dismantled but it will take time.

Here is the crux of the matter. people are at all different levels of awake the majority of humanity is still polarized in the emotional thus still attached to their "beliefs" in religion politics etc. But many are waking up and moving into the mental plane and thus we see the turmoil etc.

Bottom line is it is not going to happen overnight. The evolution of humanity goes in cycles too and we are moving from the emotional to the mental but it is just the beginning so we have a long ways to go. For Those polarized in the mental already it is frustrating waiting for the majority to catch up so to speak but we are stuck here living with everyone else so must be patient and keep educating till we reach the tipping point.

beautifully said!

a quote i like that sums that up nicely is this- "I think that by 2012 you will have people that are enlightened (open, honest, caring, loving, united to the divine) and those that still seek humanity's lower natures (suffering, misery, hate, separation from the divine) but at least the scale may be tipping more toward enlightened."- Hermes Trismegistus

things can and will tip in our favour!!

have a look at this- wecreatethelove.ning.com... what you think?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Without the Bible I wouldn't know about the Jesus who's taught me almost everything I've come to know and that I now cherish regarding what I've come to know and "grok".

Faith comes by hearing.

What's needed in this world is MORE faith, which brings greater understanding of our true place in God's creation, since the spirit of infinite intelligence is informative.

Strict religious doctrine OTOH IS a problem I would agree with that.

Carl Jung stated that Religion is man's defence against having an authentic spiritual experience, and I totally get that at the same time.

So it's a bit of a paradox then, unless we can discern or deeply understand spiritually, the meaning given between the lines.

There's no need to throw out the baby with the bathwater as they say, however.

The problem, imo, is the simplistic thinking of simpletons who are not willing to actually DO the work required to have an authentic and working theological framework by which they can then step out into "the fray" with their entire being..

It's as equally foolish to say that it's all nonsense, that's just the flip side of the fundamentalist coin, and represents a statement made by people unwilling to seek and investigate deeply, they are no smarter than the "xtian fundy" from what I can tell, and certainly no better off, since at the heart of the "fundy's" beliefs resides a great truth, at core, and some people really are not smart enough to "figure it out" for themselves, so who am I to judge them for their simple acceptance of something representing the simplicity on the far side of complexity.
edit on 18-11-2010 by NewAgeMan because: typo

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan What's needed in this world is MORE faith, which brings greater understanding of our true place in God's creation, since the spirit of infinite intelligence is informative.

What's needed in this world is LESS faith.

Faith does not bring understanding; what brings understanding is Knowledge.

And the opposition between faith and Knowledge is no less of a lethal conflict than the conflict between Revelation and human thought.

If there were less faith, you would not have Muslim suicide bombers believing that they are going to 'go to heaven and enjoy 70 virgins' if they becomes martyrs.

If there were less faith, you would not have 'Messianic'-Orthodox Jewish settlers in the Israel 'thinking' that 'God is on their side' in the theft of Palestinian land and the blood-sacrifice of the Palestinians of Gaza.

If there were less faith, you would not have Christian Fundamentalists foaming at the mouth for a nuclear confrontation with Iran under the delusion that they will be 'Raptured' by that time and will never suffer the consequences of such incitement to genocide.

Faith leads to conflict and genocide between religionists all firmly believing that their religion is the one True religion.

Without faith in that, there could be no 'justification' for oppression and violence against other religionists.

Faith leads to war.

Knowledge of the Truth leads to Peace.

This is why the media, the politicians and the religious 'authorities' are so opposed to Knowledge.

Mi cha el

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join