It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Missile Launch Over California - 11/8/2010

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I am guessing that since we don't know where the missile came from, we have no idea where it wound up? Does anyone know which direction it was heading? Can radar track these things?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
I'm just wondering, how reliable is the source news site? I have been keeping my eyes on the BBC News website as well as other mainstream sites and no-one is reporting this yet, you would think a rogue missile would have caught the attention of other media outlets....any of the smaller sites reporting are just pointing back to the source. Something about the story doesn't smell right, something like this would have reporters round the globe drooling.

We all know that the media is controlled by a bunch of left wing liberals whose goal is the destruction of the american way of life. Its no wonder they are not reporting on the rogue missile since the democrats fired the missile as I said previously just like how they took out the BP oil rig in their vein attempt to strike a blow against capitalism through the attack on one of the worlds largest corporations. Sara Palin calls the media the lame stream for a reason and I suggest we all start taking more note of what she has to say because in 2012 shes going to run for president!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
What? More bozos shootin off missiles and nobuddy has "any idea' who did what or why? Sounds fishy to me thats' for sure.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
There are codes in the Sprint Epic 4G commercials that are played before the news at this link:

www.msnbc.msn.com...

If you google < sprint epic > you can watch the clips in better quality. The Epic Renegade Cop clip is very telling.

Notice 911 on the glass behind the "cop" turning over his weapons. Then a bright "The End". At the end of the closing credits we see "Goodbye,Silverstein&Partners". Little David is also mentioned.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4e5058cf5210.png[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/628eed9e87c7.png[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/18ddc8f0ff17.png[/atsimg]

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
What a steaming load of yesterday's oats . . . .

Our military has the technology to bomb a booger out of Bin Laden's nose . . . and to track the route of that missile by the nanosecond and they want us to believe they have no idea of what that was, who lauched it, where it was headed, where it hit and where to gather up the debris as objective evidence to some malfeasance . . .

They know EXACTLY.

They just ain't sayin'.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Or maybe its part of a project that the spokesman is not connected too?

Compartmentalisation will do that, I hate the saying, but need to know comes to mind.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by pumapunku

Notice 911 on the glass behind the "cop" turning over his weapons.

If one were to read the numbers as they are written on the glass on the other side of the door.....

It reads 119. November 9th?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Notice 911 on the glass behind the "cop" turning over his weapons. Then a bright "The End". At the end of the closing credits we see "Goodbye,Silverstein&Partners". Little David is also mentioned.

Looks more like 119,,,,today (11/9). The clock looks like it's around 4:41...
Uh Oh....I see a slew of prediction threads coming!!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
maybe it was an israeli missle launch off our coast. just making sure our 3 billion a year in funding to them a year dosnt stop anytime soon. also 35 miles from our coast is a military warning area, basically anywhere off the coast in the USA, where pilots are advised not to fly because missles can be tested at any time, therefore no closing of airspace is required. there are no current terminal flight restrictions in that area. i would say that maybe our military didnt know this would happen or found out as it was happening. there really is no saying who did it though could be anyone with a bone to pick.

mainly china, russia, or israel.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkRift

It's just very disconcerting that this took place 12 hours ago and the Pentagon is still saying that it wasn't a military launch.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by GoalPoster

Of course they knew. TPTB are in control of this world, us sheeple will never get the real story. They will probably try and pin this one on Iran...somehow.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by fltcui
reply to post by DarkRift

It's just very disconcerting that this took place 12 hours ago and the Pentagon is still saying that it wasn't a military launch.

I think it would be even more disconcerting if they wait a couple of more hours, and then say, " Oh, yeah. We did launch that."

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
If I dunno is the best our military can come up with considering the billions and billions spent annually on missile defence infrastructure, I'm suggesting it may be time to reconsider what all that dough went for . . . . because clearly whatever it is they spent it on ain't workin' worth a lick.

edit on 9-11-2010 by GoalPoster because: I suck at spelling

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Something has been going on around here.. It may just be meteorites no one saw coming and still don't see for whatever reason or something is being covered up.. a few nights ago I saw a huge light that looked like a meteor descending to earth.. It lit up the whole area brighter than a full moon which is why I noticed the light.. But, since then people from NC to Florida have been reporting loud booms and explosions all over and geologists can't figure it out..

The military said they haven't been running exercises in this area yet 3 days later I still haven't heard of one other person seeing that meteor.. Which seems almost impossible to me because the area I spotted it in is THE most busy air traffic space around here. Another thing that bothers me is in vids of meteors they are just as bright or brighter than the one I saw but they move really fast.. The one I saw was moving pretty slowly.. Like if there weren't power lines crossing the light I probably wouldn't have noticed it was moving at first.. I tried to take a pic with my phone but it moved behind trees.. Anyways.. maybe it was just a meteorite but I don't understand how no one else saw it and there was not a report of a meteor hitting around here. With how big and bright it was I would expect a pretty big crater.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I don't even live in America and this is worrying, i guess it doesn't help with all these predictions for a nuclear war and World War 3 happening, i guess we will just have to keep an eye out and keep watching the sky's lets hope theirs a rational explanation for this.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by kalunom
I am guessing that since we don't know where the missile came from, we have no idea where it wound up? Does anyone know which direction it was heading? Can radar track these things?
Just guessing here but the footage shows the missile streaking away from the camera off to the right. If the camera was facing more or less west, this would make the missile direction northwest, so heading away from the USA. If it was heading toward the USA I'm sure the US would be a lot more concerned about it if they didn't know who fired it.

If NORAD didn't really detect this launch there will be a lot of questions to answer, but I suspect they did and just aren't making any public statements about it yet.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
My hunch is the Chinese. Supposedly they don't have that technology, but who knows what Bill Clinton gave them. Could be a message to Our Dear Leader to stop the Fed.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I think that the fact USN or any other military/govt entity is not saying anything is telling.

Obviously they need to keep whatever intel on this under their hats for some reason.

Nobody, absolutely NO BODY, would violate US Airspace after 9/11 without every alarm going off up the chain.

Come on now. We're all not that gullible.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
i said yesterday, when someone mentioned bush on oprah, that chicago has a bullseye on it. with that whole goodbye silverstein someone mentioned.. doest he own the sears tower?

i cant believe theres no explanation yet.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

This could use it's own thread, this Sprint commercial. Who is David? Why does it say "Goodby" without an "e", What is GS, Goldman Sachs? 119, is also interesting, couldn't have made the address 123 or 764 or 385?
Now back to topic...sorry.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join