It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nov. 6 nothing happened; that's because you had the wrong day....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by bputman

Hey bro, I don't understand this computer crap, and I really don't think a program can predict some major event. These predictions are a CANCER to the forum and people need to figure out better things to do with their time than try to play Nostradamus. We have more important stuff to worry about then a screen with a whole bunch of useless numbers on it.

These predictions only accomplish two things and those are – to increase fear among us and to distract us from doing anything that can make a difference. Congrats to all the people who are doing positive work on ATS, we’ll continue to move on and fight the good fight. I have no words for these “prophets” who bless us all with their delusions of grandeur. Enjoy the rest of your November and live your life.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Interesting. Do we know for sure that time wave was supposed to be positive in numbers to begin with? What if the graph represents a conscious shift and it was supposed to be negative numbers first then into positive figures? Would that mean maybe we are leaving the dark ages of war and corruption on a global scale and events take place in certain timing to accelerate our growth?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by catchmeifyoucan

yea i just started a thread on that as you were typing

Baba Vanga DID NOT predict WW3 in November 2010
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Awsome, Great minds think alike... or the same mind can't think two and the same.

Korg.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto

Interesting. Do we know for sure that time wave was supposed to be positive in numbers to begin with? What if the graph represents a conscious shift and it was supposed to be negative numbers first then into positive figures? Would that mean maybe we are leaving the dark ages of war and corruption on a global scale and events take place in certain timing to accelerate our growth?

From what I can see of the data, it looks like the wave goes off into infinity in both directions. There is no bounce in other words. One side goes off into positive infinity and the other goes off into negative infinity.

As both sides are negatives of each other leads to the conclusion that the seed that creates the wave is linear in so much as it is predictable.
The fact that the crucible point is on Dec 21 2012 is only relevant to the fact that the drops into novelty appear to correlate to world events (Terence McKenna’s discovery).

I must admit it does seem to be the case and if November comes and goes without anything major happening then it will be the proof needed to disprove the theory. If however something major does indeed happen then we have a proof that the wave is in fact real.

All the best,

Korg.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I notice some comments saying my prediction is vague so let me clear it up for you. I'm not going over the time lapse again just read it and see how the line falls behind the second 11. Thus making the 11th of Nov. the day something will happen. Now I don't know if this is the day that starts an economic meltdown or some type of natural or human disaster.

I do know how on the 11th day of Nov., the G20 meeting will take place in South Korea.

I do know that Nov. 11, is also the day Americans celebrate Veterans Day.

So, I predict two things will either happen:

First, the elites at the G20 meeting could agree upon measures that will cause an economic meltdown. Maybe, they have had enough with the weak dollar.

Second, the G20 meeting is being held in South Korea, on Veteran's Day. Which could mean some type of terrorist attack could happen.

It's just weird, for me, that they would choose South Korea to host the G20 Summit on Veteran's Day. The same day the timewave graph starts to fall.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Nothing big happened - this proves that anything based on subconsciousness - either personal or collective - is not solid. This is why the Bible says about "wars and rumors of wars" - note the "rumors of wars" which means people's fear of some wars that will not actually happen.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join