It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nov. 6 nothing happened; that's because you had the wrong day....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I know everyone is tired of doom and gloom talk, but this is November and everyone who has been on ATS for awhile should of known this was coming. Just be patient with us and wait it out.

Nothing has happened in November, yet, but that's because we have not hit the TimeWave Date. By looking at the picture below we could of proved nothing was going to happen on Nov. 6 or my upcoming prediction Nov. 9.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a1ec36abcdb9.jpg[/atsimg]

Notice the line at the tipping point to the month 11. Notice there are four elevens at the bottom showing us a quadrant of the month. Nov. has 30 days and we can find the number of days in each quadrant by taking the 30 days and dividing it by the 3 time lapses in the 4 quadrants. Since, 30 divided by 3 gives us 10 we know each time lapse equals 10 days. Notice how the line falls right behind the first time lapse which could represent 10 or 11 of Nov.

Might be a coincidence but the G20 Summit is going to be held in South Korea on Nov. 11-12.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
yes we know it has been mentioned. But i thought timewave zero said november 14th

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I think most people are giving this until the 15-16th or so we can finally bury the timewave and webbot together and realise how much nonsense predictions are. Hopefuly ATS will be a better place after with less attention to predictions.

Or....something finally happens, its
either way

edit on 8-11-2010 by FermiFlux because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I’m tired of barricading myself in my house each day before these predictions. It’s costing me a lot of money in wood and patching the holes is becoming a pain. Well I guess im out to go stock up on these next round of dates.

I really cant wait till time wave and time bot are shot down after November!

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by bputman
[snip]

[snip]

Since, 30 divided by 3 gives us 10 we know each time lapse equals 10 days. Notice how the line falls right behind the first time lapse which could represent 10 or 11 of Nov.

Might be a coincidence but the G20 Summit is going to be held in South Korea on Nov. 11-12.

Sometimes things are as simple as you make them, if you look at the day it is only just slightly before day 13... Meaning the initial start of the increase into novelty is day 12 or 13.

Whatever happens, one of two things is defiantly going to happen. We either have a proof that the Timewave is real... or we have a proof that there is no substance in the Timewave.

Either way it's an exciting time.

Terrance himself said he believed that the 2012 date may mean that we invent time travel, and that time at that point is not linear and so this is the reason that the wave goes negative.

I am a mathematician although not in trade but in mind and I can tell you that the timewave math doesn't stop at 2012, it continues into a negative figure if you correlate it to the axis provided by the timewave programme.

What you actually see if you continue to run the calculations is an exact copy of the positive data in reverse. In other words the conclusion that timewave ends at 2012 is incorrect.

You can make figures look exactly as you like since there is ever degrees of complexity you can add or subtract from an equation.

So I'm of the view personally that nothing is going to happen and we will finally be able to put the timewave theory to bed once and for all.

Korg.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
yea dude if nothing happens this november they both epically fail and should shut down their websites... timewave and web bot.. but the thing is, those are not the only sources predicting doom for november.
there's also

gerald celeste
baba vanga
and umm.. i forgot, but there are more.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Web Bots, TWZ, and Baba Vanga all predict WWIII November 2010

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by conar
Web Bots, TWZ, and Baba Vanga all predict WWIII November 2010

Baba Venga didn't, she was misquoted in a Russian paper I believe.

But this is all very interesting because if this date goes down with nothing happening then perhaps we will have a case to say that its very unlikely that the predictions surrounding 2012 are also true.

Korg.

edit on 8-11-2010 by Korg Trinity because: Ho Hum

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

yea i just started a thread on that as you were typing

Baba Vanga DID NOT predict WW3 in November 2010

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by bputman

Interesting way to move the goal post.

Waits for the 10th to post the "Told you so" reply

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by bputman

What will it take for all the people on here who believe these predictions to believe that they are all a bunch of baloney? Is there anything?

I will believe when just ONE comes true. I'm not talking about a vague mention that people change and manipulate words to make the predicion either.

I want to hear someone say "whatever" and that whatever happens EXACTLY the way they say it's going to happen.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by bputman
I know everyone is tired of doom and gloom talk, but this is November and everyone who has been on ATS for awhile should of known this was coming. Just be patient with us and wait it out.

Nothing has happened in November, yet, but that's because we have not hit the TimeWave Date. By looking at the picture below we could of proved nothing was going to happen on Nov. 6 or my upcoming prediction Nov. 9.

Notice the line at the tipping point to the month 11. Notice there are four elevens at the bottom showing us a quadrant of the month. Nov. has 30 days and we can find the number of days in each quadrant by taking the 30 days and dividing it by the 3 time lapses in the 4 quadrants. Since, 30 divided by 3 gives us 10 we know each time lapse equals 10 days. Notice how the line falls right behind the first time lapse which could represent 10 or 11 of Nov.

So what is all this esoteric nonsense then, sounds like pseudo science to me, is it meant to mean anything, or are you just making up stories, I would go for the latter, If this meant to be evidence of something, then forgive me for being thick, but how come I have now Idea as to what it's supposed to be, enlighten me please, in English and not in pseudo New Age Shaman language:-)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by FermiFlux
I think most people are giving this until the 15-16th or so we can finally bury the timewave and webbot together and realise how much nonsense predictions are. Hopefuly ATS will be a better place after with less attention to predictions.

Or....something finally happens, its
either way

edit on 8-11-2010 by FermiFlux because: (no reason given)
can we get a pool going ?I'll just put my bet down now,$10 on the 19th....any takers?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
"Nov. 6 nothing happened; that's because you had the wrong day"

(In the Grey Poupon-Man voice) "BUT OF COURSE!”

The simple explanation is that we are currently in Stage 4 of the standard "Prediction / Non-event" cycle…

Stage 1 - Statement:
Declaration of the date of some "major event" - typically the more apocalyptic, the better, backed up with links to the "experts" – who of course are non-biased, not looking for money, and not looking for attention.

Stage 2 - Build up:
Discussion of the coming “event” including 1) what to do when it happens and 2) what will happen to us after the “event” occurs.

Stage 3 - Day of "Event”:
Essentially three types of statements appear on this day… 1) "Well, it's so-and-so o'clock and nothing's happening", followed by 2) "The day's not over yet", or 3) "Haven't you heard about such-and-such (unrelated) event"?

Stage 4 - The Day After:
After stage three runs its course and we’re all still alive, some people will say "I told you so" while others hold out for "hope" and/or try to piece together various other minor events to make it seem like THE event actually occurred.

Stage 5 - Adjustment:
Someone adjusts the date of the "event" after arguing the original date was either a) miscalculated or b) misinterpreted.

Stage 6 - Disappearance:
After the newly adjusted event date comes and goes, the discussion of the "event" simply disappears...

…and then moves on to the next "prediction".
edit on 8-11-2010 by mecheng because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Great , I look forward to a valid pediction.
But I feel this will crash like all prior

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
WILL THIS EVER STOP????

Is this what happens when people have nothing good in their life to look forward to??? They start to look forward to the "predictions" of bad.....misery loves company???

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
The simplest answer is usually the correct answer.
The powers that be enjoy using numbers to explain their tactics before they are done.
So since they are all loons and sun worshipers, I will go with 11-9-2010...which can translate into 9-11-2001.
If nothing happens after that, I'll wait until 1-09-2011.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by antmax21
The powers that be enjoy using numbers to explain their tactics before they are done.
So since they are all loons and sun worshipers, I will go with 11-9-2010...which can translate into 9-11-2001.

How is that the simplest answer???

The simplest answer is that none of this is true...it's all 100% guessing...how about sticking with that one?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by antmax21

How is that the simplest answer???

The simplest answer is that none of this is true...it's all 100% guessing...how about sticking with that one?

That works too. I am just going off the way these oddball people enjoy using numbers and giving clues to the public right in front of our eyes. For instance, before 9-11-2001, there was group named, "I Am The World Trade Center," released their album in July 2001, have the 11th track on their album entitled, "September." ....Coincidence? Probably. en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
so time wave is based on 12-21-2010 being the end date? why is that? because the Mayan calendar recycles its count? What is the significant of this end date? Why is it so important? The point is if this day is normal like any other. And 12-21-2012 has nothing important about it then time wave will be way off because its end date is wrong. why is the end date this date

top topics

<<   2 >>

join