It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry, secret or not?

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
A question.
Do you think that the jesuit order infiltrated freemasonry at some point in history?

No, I do not think this to be the case.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

I'll field that. I dont know. Neither do I know how this question is relevant to the title of this thread. Dont change the subject when things become uncomfortable when faced with facts that refute your assertions. Please try to stay with the thread, 'k?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by scooterstrats

I'll field that. I dont know. Neither do I know how this question is relevant to the title of this thread. Dont change the subject when things become uncomfortable when faced with facts that refute your assertions. Please try to stay with the thread, 'k?

Ok sherriff.

Become uncomfortable when faced with facts?

It's not me whos under the lime light, you forget that.

Many things have been posted which are not relevant to the post like, members having a banter about being disinfo agents and how much they got paid and what they spend it on.
But like the OP said, we can have a banter.
If you read the entire thread, it has turned out to be a debate on freemasonry in general.
I only asked a question, seems to me like it is you who is uncomfortable with my question.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Ok, thanks for your reply.
Because it would seem logical that they would try such an attempt.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

No, I've read the whole thread. Been watching actually since it started. I'm curious that way. You want to redirect and change the intent of the conversation by asking questions that are not pertinent to this thread when presented with any opposition that you have no dubious Youtube clips from any reliable or recognized source.. Why is that? And if someone disagrees with you, they are a paid agent?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by scooterstrats

So why did'nt you crawl from under the rock before and state that you are not happy with members going off topic, why only punish me, mr?

My question is more relevant than you complaining.
edit on 14-11-2010 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Another question, to make two lines. Why do you consider You Tube to be an accredited and trusted source for research? You would be laughed out of any serious institute of education if you tried this. Would you submit an internet video as a thesis, or in a court of law? You Tube is as reliable as the Cartoon Network.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Crawl from under a rock? Been on this site for 2 years Ms "joined a month ago". I'm only on this topic, thats why. That answers your questions. Now, why change the topic?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   

This is not a court of law.
It is a discussion board, if you forget that.
Why is'nt a youtube vid appropriate because it has'nt been made by the establishment, it's independent?
I have debated all throughout the thread unlike you.
Im not saying im right, it's just what I believe in.
We are here to discuss and debate and learn after all. This goes for everyone.
None of the other members who have interacted in the debate extensively have complained.
In fact, they have brought facts to the table, or what seems to be facts. Im talking about the freemason members.
So stop whining.

Edit to say....so because im new here im a lesser being or member than you and you know more than me?
Why are you talking down to me?
Have I got the same right as you on ATS?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I personally see no benefit from anyone trying to infiltrate Masonry. It has a decentralized structure, particularly in the United States, and I do not see any type of realized gain from doing so.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I disagree. All have stated that you make many accusations, but you do not support anything with credible sources and You Tube is not a recognized source of anything reliable. Yet that is all you have feebly tried to submit to attempt to give yourself any credibility. Even neutral parties dont buy your screeds. Conversely, others post from personal first hand experience, of which you have none. You then mealy-mouth about lying and paid dis-informants What is more satisfactory to you, sensational internet nonsense from people who cant even spell or first hand experience? . Please explain yourself. This should be fun.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

No one has complained to me, only you.
Whos going off topic now? You.
You are so funny.
You told me I felt uncomfortable, clearly, it is you who is uncomfortable.
Whatever you say is irrelevant to me.
I asked a question, and because I can, I did.

So no sherriff John Brown, if your intentions are to intimidate me, you are loosing by 5-0 lol
I asked Agustus Masonicus the question, not you, get over it.
He responded not complained, get over it.

Have a break, have a kit-kat?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

I personally see no benefit from anyone trying to infiltrate Masonry. It has a decentralized structure, particularly in the United States, and I do not see any type of realized gain from doing so.

The benefit is obvious Augustus...
Why wouldnt the vatican try to infiltrate freemasonry when it has many members world wide?
But any way in respect to some other members, i'll leave it at that and try to stay on topic, cos thats just the kind of guy I am.
Thanks for that. It is something that has been dwelling on my mind. Anyways niceone.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

No, many have complained, not just me.Its all here on the thread, you just dont admit it, but its public.Now, thats settled, Truth is irrelevant to you? What do you have to negate firsthand experience? Can you address any issues I brought up? I didnt think so. Continue your opinions that dont stand up to fact. BTW, Am I a paid agent?
edit on 11/14/10 by scooterstrats because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

The benefit is obvious Augustus...
Why wouldnt the vatican try to infiltrate freemasonry when it has many members world wide?

It is not obvous to me, please explain how would it benefit the Vatican? Most Masons are not Catholics and the Vatican still frowns on parishioners becoming Masons.

Also, the level of involvement would make the entire endeavor rather cumbersome. You would need to rig 51 jurisdiction's elections every year for each of the six elected candidates that are on each Grand Lodge governing staff. This would require an obvious majority being controlled by an outside force which would no longer entail an infiltration but a outright takeover.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Arent you off topic right now?
Second line.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Ok thank you for your insight

Like I said, i'll stay on topic now, aint no thing.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Not at all. Im trying to get on topic answers to on topic questions that I asked, but you continue to deflect any questions. Can you or can you not respond to the queries posited? Three posts ago?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Listen what do you want from me, my hand?
If you really want to ask me something, go ahead.
I cant be bothered to look back at the posts, I've been active on this thread since page 1.
So if you want to quote something, ask me something again, go ahead, but it's going to be you who goes back in time 3 posts or whatever. Im in the middle of reading another thread.
Go ahead, ask me what you want?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Wow. It was ten minutes ago. Really hard research there,sport. A really lame deflection. I dont need to repost things from 10 minutes ago. If your attention span cant handle it, sorry. Can you respond directly to anything posited to you? Deflections dont look good here.

edit on 11/14/10 by scooterstrats because: sp

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join