It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry, secret or not?

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
I cannot ignore the fact that Albert Pike writes that all freemasons from a certian degree should follow the satanic doctrine.
That to me cannot be misinterpreted, sorry.
Care to cite your source on that? Because if that's what you think Pike wrote, you haven't really read Morals & Dogma, just choice quotes taken out of context.

Albert Pike did talk about the "Luciferian doctrine." Another typical lie of omission ...

how about looking here before you spew another lie.
I thought you had been a thumper here long enough to have been shut down numerous times on this one. You must be falling in line with the montra of this thread which is "because I say it, it's a fact!!"
linky linky, or it didn't happen.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   

That's funny, because in Morals and Dogma, Albert Pike mentions that the Bible is a book for rude and ignorant people. If he were such a good Christian, then he wouldn't have been rooting for Lucifer and the Buddha.

lets look at your evidence

"The Bible is an indispensable part of the furniture of a Christian Lodge, only because it is the sacred book of the Christian religion. The Hebrew Pentateuch in a Hebrew Lodge, and the Koran in a Mohammedan one, belong on the altar; and one of these, and the Square and Compass, properly understood, are the Great Lights by which a Mason must walk and work. (p.11)

Yes, the Bible is exactly that, it is also our rule and guide of faith. As taught in the first, second, and third degree. (BTW nice source, biased much?)

"The doctrines of the Bible are often not clothed in the language of strict truth, but in that which was fittest to convey to a rude and ignorant people the practical essentials of the doctrine." (p.224)

read that again a few times and think about what it means. (hint, I think they meant YOU)

"Every Masonic Lodge is a temple of religion; and its teachings are instruction in religion." (p.213)

please note the key words here, "OF" and "IN" they have a reason for being there. Look up grammar to see why.

"Masonry is a worship; but one in which all civilized men can unite;" (p.526)

exactly, so what's wrong with that? Men of differnt faiths can worship their creator in harmony. You are just pissed that nobody is giving you 10% to do it.

"Masonry is a search after Light. That search leads us directly back, as you see, to the Kabalah." (p.741)

ritualabusefree.org...

Again, super source for all this terrific information. I don't suppose you ever ventured out of your little box of fundamentalist loonacy and checked any of the rest of those quotes that are so badly taken out of context have you? Of course not, as that would negate them as evidence. Well, it has been so nice to see you, I guess you will be back in a few months to spread the same fertalizer.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Truman was raised to the 33rd degree in 1945, and also became the Grand Master of Missouri.
Barack Obama is a known Prince Hall Mason as well as a Rosicrucian.

OK, I'll get to some of your other mistakes here in a minute, but this is outright BS. Obama is not a mason of any sort. Never has been. Prince Hall masonry would have been singing that information form the highest mountains and I suspect most of regular masonry as well. EIther prove it, or remove it from your arsenal of drive by slander.

Take a look at this video and tell me what you think?
If you were a detective, what would be the conclusion?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

I would partially agree, at the end it says he's a fraud, I am with you on that. But a luciferian because he made the I love you sign? A mason because of a close up shot of some black mans hands wearing a masonic ring? A zionist because he wore a yamica out of respect for where he was? I think that video was quite a streach on facts.

A mason had to have been raised in a lodge. that lodge keeps minutes from every meeting. They are not secret. They can be viewed. Find me a lodge that has him on register for any ceremony or degree, and I might change my mind. But as of right now, there is nothing pointing to the fact that he is a mason. Possibly a Muslim, but no mason.

edit to add: BTW, the Illuminati was disbanded in the late 1700s.
edit on 14-11-2010 by network dude because: add fact

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I put up that video because of the mason ring, not the zionist claims or whatever, I have not done research enough on that to comment.

Yes you could say that is another black mans hand, but it looks like his hand with the same backround.
It is interesting on those grounds for me.
There is another video of him and it shows the masonic handshake, of cos you could dismiss it and say it's not the masonic handshake, but to me it's clear.

If I was a detective, I would have to conclude that right now the evidence points to Obama being a freemason, no?

edit on 14-11-2010 by Dr Cosma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

What exactly is a "masonic handshake?"

Why would he hide his membership when 14 President clearly admitted to being Freemasons, and the last one admitted to being a member of Skull and Bones.

edit on 14-11-2010 by RuneSpider because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

That video doesn't show where Obama's thumb is, so how could you tell? (anyway, that type of grip is only used by low levels anyway... not the grip of a Master Mason...) Guess I outrank the President.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

That video doesn't show where Obama's thumb is, so how could you tell? (anyway, that type of grip is only used by low levels anyway... not the grip of a Master Mason...) Guess I outrank the President.

Maybe you do out rank the president, that shows who pulls the strings no?
Those behind the curtain or those infront of it?

I love the way it is there in plain view and you still dismiss it.
That only shows what your true intentions are.

Logical aint it.

Who are you trying to fool, video evidence is strong, I know what I saw!

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Who are you trying to fool, video evidence is strong, I know what I saw!

I have video evidence of fairies. I have video evidence of vampires. Of zombies. Of speaking monies, of Nessie and Bigfoot and UFO's.

Video evidence is fairly week, especially when you're looking at something with a confirmation bias. Dignitaries of every country shake hands who knows how many times a day.

Many are normal handshakes, many aren't, simply for the same reasons you've probably encountered when shaking hands.

And, as I mentioned before, Presidents up to the last one have been free with their memberships in organizations, this one was free with his membership in the controversial organization Acorn.

Why would he hide it?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Why is it a secret you meen?

For the same reason freemasonry is, secret.

Your arguments talking about fairies are quite funny, dont you have anything better to say, or evidence to put forth.

The video is there, press play again and take off your shades, you'll see better.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Why is it a secret you meen?

For the same reason freemasonry is, secret.

But Freemasonry isn't secret. The Lodge in my town is a large white building near main street. The list of past worshipful masters is up on their website, with names. Many provided photographs.
As I mentioned previously, there were Freemasons who were Presidents, and it was well known.
As well, Kennedy was a member of the Knights of Columbus, Bush Jr. was a member of Skull and Bones.

Your arguments talking about fairies are quite funny, dont you have anything better to say, or evidence to put forth.

What i was attempting to imply was that just because you've seen it, doesn't mean it's true.

The video is there, press play again and take off your shades, you'll see better.

As I also said earlier to an earlier video of yours, since there are those who's connection is to low or unable to view videos, please post a bit about the video. If it uses pictures, provide the pictures.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Ok I think we all can come to the conclusion that Freemasonry is real and that the organization has secrets. Well being one I can in fact confirm that.

I have tried to keep up with this thread but it is all over the place IMO.

What exactly are you searching for or trying to figure out and/or expose etc?

I am just being inquisitive nothing more.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider

As I also said earlier to an earlier video of yours, since there are those who's connection is to low or unable to view videos, please post a bit about the video. If it uses pictures, provide the pictures.

It is a video of Obama shaking the hand of one of the mediators at one of the debates with McCain. The other portion is a photo of Tony Blair shaking the hand of the Pope.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhadamanthus

I have been debating not exposing.
Could be seen as exposing, but it's not proven.
I am debating because I like this subject, I find it interesting.
It is a big subject you must admit and like many other people I am drawn to it.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Yes Bush jnr was a member of Skull n Bones, but did he tell everyone about it before he became president?
It was people who exposed him.
So they are a secret society. In an interview Bush him self says "It's so secret I cant talk about it".
Are freemasonry rituals done in an open lodge, something like sunday mass at church where you can just stroll in and watch everything?
No.
So it is a secret society. Do you have an answer for what I just wrote, of cos you have.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

it'a a society with secrets. No you can't come in and see what's going on. It's a secret. No you can't have me tell you about the handshakes and passwords, it's a secret. No, you probably won't post your name, age, SSN, and mothers maiden name on ATS for all to see because..........wait for it..............you guessed it, it's a secret.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

it'a a society with secrets. No you can't come in and see what's going on. It's a secret. No you can't have me tell you about the handshakes and passwords, it's a secret. No, you probably won't post your name, age, SSN, and mothers maiden name on ATS for all to see because..........wait for it..............you guessed it, it's a secret.

Aha!

So freemasonry secret or not?

Finally the answer is, secret.

And because it is secret, possibly all the information put forth by you guys cannot be true, as you say, you cannot tell us! It is a secret!

Not posting my name is anonymous.

Being part of a society that is all over the world, has secret rituals, high ranking members, conspiracy added to the mix, related to ancient mystery schools......well that is just another completley different story to say, posting my name or my mothers maiden name, since my poor mother is not a member of ATS or any secret society, neither am I.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Well... yes.

Masons perform their functions in Lodge. They don't make a secret their membership. they don't make secret what they do in lodge.
If you ask, they tell you, or direct you, as I've experienced myself. I've been welcome in Masonic discussions, despite my not being a Mason myself.

What they do in their own buildings is their own business. Same as yours.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

right, I cannot tell you what I promised to keep secret, but I also cannot lie about it. I will simply say that I cannot tell you that. Much as I and others have continuously over time. We try to adhear to the lesson of trust by keeping out word. So please note that there is a difference between keeping a secret and deliberately misleading someone. I personally don't care at all if you know everything I do. In fact, I hope that you do or will at least try to find out, but as I said, I can't tell you.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Masonry has two prime secrets.
Modes of recognition, which are out dated now that they use due cards, and the rituals, which are available in print form.

They're as secret as a martial art school.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join