It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TO ALL HUMANS, the time has come to take back our world! FULL DISCLOSURE!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by keepingaopenmind

Much of what you say is correct , but I really think
they've been here for 6000 years .
The ones underground , have developed a technology
that allows shapeshifting for those above ground , hence we don't
often see them for who they are .
Made by our space-brother humans
The first four pyramids (made by our space-brother humans)(two now sunk)
formed a portal for interdimensional travel . The reptiles came through,and then destroyed them.
Anyone who gets in their way , they destroy .

In 2012 , I hope this power will fall away , exposing
all of them ...

They are the world's nastiest criminals that will never be caught ,
because , .. they OWN the court.

God himself is heating up this solar system
but will rescue the remnant of mankind before we cook.

Barbecued crocodile tail anyone ?

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by prettygreeneyes26

It's best you probably don't try to spot them, As they are everywhere, They can even sense when you look at them, My mums husband is one, And I just proved it too her, How our spirit is strong within us. I used it yesterday, to cloud his mind while I was playing a game of darts with him. he is really good at the game, but hates to loose. So why I had my mum aside, i told her, that he thinks he is going to win, because he thinks I had one to many drinks. I told her it does not matter how much I drink, i can still beat him. So I showed this was true, i clouded his mind, and i think he even knew what i was doing, All of a sudden he was playing the worse game ever, and I turned around and got every shot in where it had to go, 4 games latter and one angry man, now my mum, has also just realized this, that the spirit in us is stronger than any force they can posses. Believe what i said or not, but at least my mum now understands, everything, i have told her, about whats happening around us
now my mum, is awakening too
, I am even with a hybrid now and have been for 15 years, and I knew this the whole time. But she does not know that I know who she is. But she has our blood in her too, so she can be turned, as she is seeing as well, so you see the mixed breeds have it in them to choose who to follow as well.

Love and peace to you

Rick

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Somehumanbeing
More nonsensical crap from the deluded. YOU ARE WRONG. IT IS NOT THE REPTILIANS. IT IS A RACE OF BIPEDAL WHALES FROM PLANET "KRAJEJKT". They are among us as fat people. Fat people are the enemy. Eliminate them, and RETAKE OUR PLANET!

HAHAHAHAHA!
Great post, wonderful, watch intellectually deficient
individuals begin believing this rubbish withing 10 years from now.
I mean no offense, but sometimes people should take a good look
at what's real and what is not.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sequoyah
It is even more complicated than what the OP has let you know. This is an intergalactic struggle with help on the side of the lizard beings, they have backers as do we. There are many races involved in this. The major players though in this struggle are you and the lizards.

We are all here on this rock together.
The biggest threat to our civilization doesn't come from the planet itself.

Think of them like mosquitoes. You can conqueror them.

Sounds like something the standard hu-man would say.
Note: you would not be alive if it weren't for mosquitoes.

We are the + of the electrical circuit. They are the - We, the +, are infinity stronger due to our nature. They have infinite power struggle and can not work together like us.

There is no Alpha without an Omega. Good and evil are just ideas.
Humanity has proven that if anything, the "evil" exists primarily on the Alpha side of the equation.
However, that's the kicker: the "evil" is what drives the Alpha to develop the "shield".

Originally posted by keepingaopenmind
How our spirit is strong within us.
...that the spirit in us is stronger than any force they can posses.

This type of thinking will be the downfall of your civilization.
It's okay to feel special, but superiority is an illusion that cannot exist outside of the host planet.

The superiority complex only lasts so long before it is used against you
(and the only party involved in self-destruction is yourself).

There was once a time when your people perceived "Coloreds" as being "soul-less".
Sound familiar?
One could say the "soul-less" ones actually have twice as much "soul" (or spirit).

Here's a hint: if it breathes, it has a soul. Even that tree over there.
On the other side, we all look exactly the same.

The butterfly, the gecko, the cockroach, the mosquito, and the lowly rat all have more spirit than any sentient being that has ever lived on this planet. There's more love in the sewers, swamps, and caves beneath your feet than on the entire surface of the planet.

P.S.
One day, you'll be confounded to learn how a computer breathes, and how a tree or cockroach "feels,"
and that will be the lesson learned.
edit on 7-11-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

You use the word human in your post WAYYY too much, and you contradict yourself quite often.....

These beings are peaceful but dangerous also.

If they are peaceful then why do we need to take anything back? If they are peaceful then why are you scared of them.......IF they even exist , this is all hypothetical.

If our technology is as good as theirs, then how did they get here? Apparently not from another planet, because their technology is on par with ours......

That would mean that they came from here.........and as far as i can tell reptiles have been on this earth LOOOOOONG before mammals came around...

So wouldnt that make it THEIR planet? Maybe we infiltrated THEM, maybe WERE the threat?

Once again, all hypothetical.......personally i think the whole post is a dreamed up fantasy of someone bored with school work.......

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by xiphias

I'll poke you and see if I hit a hornet's nest.
How do you know what you know?
How do you know it is true and valid?
Do you know of any books containing scientifically backed
data that support all that you state?
Would you care to mention them?
edit on 7-11-2010 by Radekus because: clarification

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

reply to post by prettygreeneyes26

It's best you probably don't try to spot them, As they are everywhere, They can even sense when you look at them, My mums husband is one, And I just proved it too her, How our spirit is strong within us. I used it yesterday, to cloud his mind while I was playing a game of darts with him. he is really good at the game, but hates to loose. So why I had my mum aside, i told her, that he thinks he is going to win, because he thinks I had one to many drinks. I told her it does not matter how much I drink, i can still beat him. So I showed this was true, i clouded his mind, and i think he even knew what i was doing, All of a sudden he was playing the worse game ever, and I turned around and got every shot in where it had to go, 4 games latter and one angry man, now my mum, has also just realized this, that the spirit in us is stronger than any force they can posses. Believe what i said or not, but at least my mum now understands, everything, i have told her, about whats happening around us
now my mum, is awakening too
, I am even with a hybrid now and have been for 15 years, and I knew this the whole time. But she does not know that I know who she is. But she has our blood in her too, so she can be turned, as she is seeing as well, so you see the mixed breeds have it in them to choose who to follow as well.

Love and peace to you

Rick

Silly me, thinking you'd stoop to photographic evidence. Or maybe a shed scale from when they molt in the spring.
And you crush it by winning a game of darts!!!! I'm sold. This is the real deal.
Was it 301 double in double out?
Nah.. It was cricket, wasn't it?
Lizards love crickets

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

If they are peaceful then why do we need to take anything back? If they are peaceful then why are you scared of them.......IF they even exist , this is all hypothetical. If our technology is as good as theirs, then how did they get here? Apparently not from another planet, because their technology is on par with ours...... That would mean that they came from here.........and as far as i can tell reptiles have been on this earth LOOOOOONG before mammals came around... So wouldnt that make it THEIR planet? Maybe we infiltrated THEM, maybe WERE the threat? Once again, all hypothetical.......personally i think the whole post is a dreamed up fantasy of someone bored with school work.......

Well with a name like you have, that just say it all,
You use too many full stops in your message. Even if they were here first, they still should be living in peace with us. If they really wanted this, then they would all show them selves. Since we have no need to fear them. I am pretty sure there is other things they can eat, But this is probably why for all the deception. Simply because they know HUMANS will not like that they eat us? See you may think I do not know what is going on, But I have the upper hand at the moment, and they know this, which is while I am still here, And I even know that I am living in a very hi populated area, with them. Actually one of the highest in Australia. They know where I am, and they know what I am about. If they think I am a threat, Then I am right here waiting for them, Come and get me, If they dare. I mean really what are they waiting for, I am surrounded, so what are they scared of? See Ia m not afraid, and that is there weakness, once we learn not to fear them, they become defenseless. I say either show themselves, and stop the deceit. Or maybe they do have something to hide? Time will tell

Love and peace

Rick

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by reticlevision

Silly me, thinking you'd stoop to photographic evidence. Or maybe a shed scale from when they molt in the spring. And you crush it by winning a game of darts!!!! I'm sold. This is the real deal. Was it 301 double in double out? Nah.. It was cricket, wasn't it? Lizards love crickets

lol, believe what you will, this however is your choice, But right now I am calling them out, and yet they are not coming to the party?? Interesting, Maybe they really do have something to hide?

Any way take care

Love and peace

Rick

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Even if they were here first, they still should be living in peace with us. If they really wanted this, then they would all show them selves. Since we have no need to fear them. I am pretty sure there is other things they can eat,

We live in peace with our planet. The question you should be asking: does mankind live in peace with itself? Until this is a possibility, you will never be able to see the reality which you pulled over your own eyes (we are all blind by default).

Will mankind ever get over himself and realize that he is just a tiny speck in an ocean of endless glory?

But this is probably why for all the deception. Simply because they know HUMANS will not like that they eat us?

Or will mankind continue to live in fear as he has for many thousands of years?
Fear is not an option. Survival is the only option.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

But right now I am calling them out, and yet they are not coming to the party?? Interesting, Maybe they really do have something to hide?

Or maybe....maybe...

They don't exist?

ETA: Sorry. I forgot about xiphias. My bad.

Have a safe journey.
edit on 7-11-2010 by SonoftheSun because: forgot a point.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
LOL, Now they moved it to skunk works, Gee I wonder if they are here on ATS and not liking that I am calling them out. Not half obvious, but hey, don't worry people we will win this fight, they are losing there legs to stand on. And are really not liking me now. Oh well I am over it, next.

Love and peace

Rick

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

- Where do these reptilians lay their eggs?
There must be hatcheries somewhere?
Hospital basements?

- How would the reproduction work between
a mammal and a reptile to make hybrid species?

- Why are humans immature? Is it their short life span?
Are they all infected with a virus that makes them logically deficient?

- What is the meaning of "I"?

I could ask many questions in this thread. My creativity abounds.
I still fail to see how a game of darts proves that the dude is a reptile.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSunETA: Sorry. I forgot about xiphias. My bad.

Nice and warm next to this heat rock we call Earth.

Nice signature, SonoftheSun. So true!

To those scared of the reptilians:
If it makes you feel better, any being capable of cognitive thought is a "fire breathing dragon."
You all have the light. You all have the thunder.

Also, you cannot detect us any better than we can detect each other. It's not a deception.
We share the same vessel, except the Omega species was destined to understand the language of the vessel, and teach it to the Alpha species in return for protection from the elements. A sort of advanced symbiosis.

Head on.
Apply directly to the forehead.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by xiphias

Hello xiphias,

Thank you for the kind words. I am now retiring from this thread.

Have a safe journey as well.

SonoftheSun.

P.S. I collect dragons. My biggest tattoo is a dragon. But I'm totally 100% human. Take care.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSunP.S. I collect dragons. My biggest tattoo is a dragon. But I'm totally 100% human. Take care.

You are mostly man, but all hu!

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by xiphias

If it makes you feel better, any being capable of cognitive thought is a "fire breathing dragon."

Why be scared... it's simple.
Defense:
1. Smile
2. Become so good at darts it causes mind fogs in your opponent.
Those were obvious. This last one though, not quite as plain to see.
See, the OP was calling the lizards out.
But then this happened:

LOL, Now they moved it to skunk works, .............. Oh well I am over it, next.

Love and peace

Rick

So.. it got moved to SKUNK works. And he moves on to the next battle.
Why?
Well..skunks are notorius for eating lizards. And the OP must know this and realise that no Lizard will come near the Skunkworks forum.
So.. Lizards mortal enemies must be skunks.
Step 3 and the final Lizard squashing war -hammer is pet skunks.
smile, Darts, Skunks.
No worries.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSunETA: Sorry. I forgot about xiphias. My bad.

Nice and warm next to this heat rock we call Earth.

Nice signature, SonoftheSun. So true!

Head on.
Apply directly to the forehead.

We do all have the light and the thunder! This was given to me by the Sun. The Sun being son of God!
Some humans have already experienced the final chapter and practice what they preach. I'm on the bottom of the triangle.

You know exactly who I am and I do agree with you. Respect, Love are not just words, They are actions and should be practiced but human society is not allowing it to be.

You are a positive being as-well!

The Light will shine Bright.
After the fight we will put evil out of sight!

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArchangelelijahWe do all have the light and the thunder! This was given to me by the Sun. The Sun being son of God!
Some humans have already experienced the final chapter and practice what they preach. I'm on the bottom of the triangle.

You know exactly who I am and I do agree with you. Respect, Love are not just words, They are actions and should be practiced but human society is not allowing it to be.

The Sun also relays the message, and so does the Moon. This is the final chapter of this civilization on Earth, and it is also the first chapter of Earth's newest civilization in the universe (should we choose).

The fight is actually a proving ground where the civilization judges its own worth. Fail to earn your wings, fail to evolve, fail to fly, fail to survive; it's as simple as that. The real fight comes from above, and it is a mindless, indiscriminatory beast which cannot be reasoned with or destroyed; it can only be intercepted and understood; released or incarcerated.

Humanity has thousands of years of wisdom, ingenuity, and technology at their disposal.
Will humanity play the role of savior, destroyer, or apathetic monkey?

Anyway, to conclude this schizophrenic insanity...
Your world is not in our hands.
Your world is in your own hands, and more specifically, in the hands of your "elite" (who are actually nowhere near elite; not by divine standards)
We are the fail-safe mechanism, should your people choose to let it be.
We can only lead the horse to water, but we cannot force it to drink from the well.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArchangelelijahWe do all have the light and the thunder! This was given to me by the Sun. The Sun being son of God!

The Sun also relays the message, and so does the Moon. This is the final chapter of this civilization on Earth, and it is also the first chapter of Earth's newest civilization in the universe (should we choose).

The fight is actually a proving ground where the civilization judges its own worth. Fail to earn your wings, fail to evolve, fail to survive. The real fight comes from above, and it is a mindless, indiscriminatory beast which cannot be reasoned with or destroyed; it can only be intercepted and understood.

Anyway, to conclude this schizophrenic insanity...
Your world is not in our hands.
Your world is in your own hands, and more specifically, in the hands of your "elite."
We are the fail-safe mechanism, should your people choose to let it be.
We can only lead the horse to water, but we cannot force it to drink from the well.

We are all elite! The elite have done wonders for mankind but also decieved, manipulated & committed crimes against mankind and nature!

Your third eye should have told you this.

I am the horse and the shoe. We all need to drink in the holy waters of life!

You, the elite are not fail-safe. This will be proven by nature itself. Everyone is judged, even yourselves!

If your schizophrentic and insane like you stated, you are not pure.

The Wittnesses will judge your deeds, not you yourself!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join