It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TO ALL HUMANS, the time has come to take back our world! FULL DISCLOSURE!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Well they better find a heat rock. Getting a little chilly here in Florida the last couple days. And just how did they get into everyone's family in only 60 years?

Am I one? would I know if I was? I hate cold weather you know. Used to like it till around 1987. Things really haven`t seemed right lately either. Love my electric blanket.
The cats always look like they are ready to jump on me at any time. Think that is a warning of being a Reptilian? Or are they just wanting played with?

And what no spacecraft? I was really wanting Space craft.

Just incase I am one.
Humans we are taking over your world.

And if I`m not one.
Reptilians we are going to put you in and aquarium where you belong.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by xiphias

Originally posted by keepingaopenmindEven if this is true or not. You were not here first, Otherwise the temperature would have already been warm before hand. Nice try though

Au contraire.
We kept your ancestors safe, and added the hu to man.
We share a common destiny. It will make more sense during the next wave.

Man can only learn through destruction. This was always the case through all wars. All wars end.
Humans will learn, the hard way!
We try to help but get hurt doing so.
Original Sin will only be destroyed by forgivness, love, respect.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
More nonsensical crap from the deluded. YOU ARE WRONG. IT IS NOT THE REPTILIANS. IT IS A RACE OF BIPEDAL WHALES FROM PLANET "KRAJEJKT". They are among us as fat people. Fat people are the enemy. Eliminate them, and RETAKE OUR PLANET!

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by keepingaopenmind

Where can I find them near Acworth, GA?

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepingaopenmind
reply to post by xiphias

No you gave us the technology, knowing we would do this, as humans are a gullible race. But now the time has come for us to realize our errors, and yes we can fix them, with the help from others. we all make mistakes, just because it is not in your gens, it is in ours as we have a spirit. You do not, this is why you can not understand we are the way we are, but as I have proved time and time again, us humans can change. Stop try to use your little mind tactics, face it your losing and that's all there is to it.

Love and peace to you

Rick
edit on 7-11-2010 by keepingaopenmind because: extra added

We seeded the technology, but we did not fabricate the plan.
The plan came from above, but it gets passed up from below.

The gullible species is also the most resilient and deadly.
We gave you the technology so you would construct a war machine capable of defending an entire planet. We also gave you the wisdom to allow you to gradually open your eyes, and overcome your collective ego.

It's the risk every race of sentient species must take, including yours.

Love and peace is the end result, should the other half of humanity learn the lesson staring them in the face. Otherwise, this rock will renew and re-build all three species; bigger, faster, stronger.

The only understanding of spirit your species has are the hints we left you.
You really have no idea what spirit is. Not yet, anyway.

Will you continue to use your spirit for war, or will you pass the hu forward?

"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds." (Albert Einstein)
edit on 7-11-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Listen to me please.

I never would have believed this until I had two of these beings come after me after smoking salvia divornium. There are powers at play here and energies we don't yet understand. One of them is free will. It is your best friend. Be careful.

They were not successful. I don't know if I had unseen help. They are inter dimensional beings quickly about to spill over into your range of sight. They are currently on a different plane. From this plane they can see you, but you can not see them unless an unusual circumstance occurs I do not fully understand. If you knew the kind of person I am, you would believe me. Believe me. All I can do is say this is the truth. It is not for everyone to understand yet, though there is a time coming soon when everyone will see that this is what is happening. I have confirmed this beyond belief.

The story of Adam and Eve is all metaphors, and the Serpent is this race of beings. There are hints all around you. Think of Mario Brothers.

It is even more complicated than what the OP has let you know. This is an intergalactic struggle with help on the side of the lizard beings, they have backers as do we. There are many races involved in this. The major players though in this struggle are you and the lizards.

I bring this message with a positive ending, you truly are a more powerful than them. Little ole you. I am proof of this. Think of them like mosquitoes. You can conqueror them. Their only hope is you don't see them. You have no idea, they can only be successful if they keep you in the dark to what you are. They have been very successful as they run the Schools, Media, Government and secret Government. The illuminati is majorly made up of these beings, and even humans who know the truth. They are running the show and have been preparing. We, those here who are sticking our necks out against common knowledge are their biggest threat.

Revel in your power of love and brotherhood. We are the + of the electrical circuit. They are the -

We, the +, are infinity stronger due to our nature. They have infinite power struggle and can not work together like us. Their only hope is to keep the public in ignorance to what is going on. Please listen to these worlds my friend. There is something going on. Mediate. Walk in nature, fish, garden. Cleanse yourself, Eat healthy! Get plenty of sleep. Take Valerian root for increased vividness of your dreams, and most importantly, smile. This is your biggest strength!

Truth is stranger than fiction my friends.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
They should create a sub-category where you forum role-playing kids can play in. To the poster above me, you smoked Salvia divinorum, a psychoactive plant that causes dissociative effects. You were high. Ofcourse some strange creature was going to visit you, you were high!

Now you're gonna say you know it was real. OFCOURSE IT WAS REAL, YOU WERE HIGH.
edit on 7-11-2010 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by OnceReturned

Do you suppose that none of these reptiles have ever been x-rayed, undergone surgery, or had their DNA analyzed? Because, you would think those things would probably be a give away. Populations are studied in medicine all the time, don't you suppose someone would catch on if their were two categorically distinct types of specimines(beyond the two that we know of, men and women)?

Well you just did not get it did you? They are EVERYWHERE, Think about it 60 years is a long time, They have had plenty of time to spread them selves amongst us.

As I write this I start to suspect that you are joking. You don't even say anything, do you? Just that the world is overrun with reptilians, and that we ought not sweat it because of our spirits. What good will that do?

No JOKE here? Believe in your self.

Have you considered what life is like for most of the people on earth? The population explosion consists mostly of poor people in poor countries. . . they're not contolling the world, they're starving and dying of curable diseases while the "poor" in America get fat on McDonalds.

Yes I have considered it, and I am one who has been helping and supporting these people, have you? Or are you eating the mcdonalds food poison?

Have you considered that people might try to debunk what you're saying because it's totally bonkers, or are you certain that it's because they are reptiles? Do you suppose that I am reptile?

I do not know are you, judging by your writings, it does not look like you are using your heart and intuition. So you tell me, ARE YOU?

What's your best evidence that the reptiles are among us? There are plenty of organisms that do best in warm weather, and plenty of things that contribute to the state of the climate, so the climate change thing shouldn't necessarily be taken as a sign of the aliens among us. Also, the population growth thing could reflect that fact that people are getting better at surviving, it's not necessarily proof that things are going well for the reptiles.

My best evidence is all around. You are saying that all these high ranked military and more very honorable people on this planet are telling you fibs, of what is really going on. Then shame on you, these people have fought for our life for a very long time, Show some respect to them, and listen to there words. They are speaking from the heart.

If they need it to be warmer, how do you explain the popularity of air conditioning? In fact, wouldn't it be easier for them to just turn up the heat in their homes and places of business instead of warming the whole planet? We can heat the inside much more efficiently than the outside. I hope they don't get to you before you get a chance to reply. Cheers!

Well you just explained something that makes some sense, which also explains why the ones in my family have a heater on when its hot out side. HMM... Interesting, you think I have not noticed these things, I am aware of all, And I am fully awake. It' is time to help my fellow human beings. If you do not want to join us, then that is your choice alone. And no they can not harm me, since I am no threat to them, And they can not even come close to me, because of the spirit within me. I am more powerful than even you can Imagine, and even if you are human, you will know this also

It was such a nice try of you though

Love and peace to you

Rick

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

I really do not know how much proof you need my brother, It is all around you, on the internet, on tv, even Micheal Jackson tried to tell everyone though his music. Have a listen to a few of his songs, you will see what I mean, here's the best songs, Thriller, man in the mirror, smooth criminal, watch moonwalker, Man these messages have been passed on to everyone for a long time. It just depends on whether you have been listening or not. Please do not just hear it, you must also listen

Much love and peace to you

Rick

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Archangelelijah
Man can only learn through destruction. This was always the case through all wars. All wars end.
Humans will learn, the hard way!
We try to help but get hurt doing so.
Original Sin will only be destroyed by forgivness, love, respect.

It's a tough lesson to learn, but it must be learned the hard way in order to get the point a cross.
We (all three species) have the power to create and to destroy. Only benevolence is permitted in our universe.

Forgiveness, Love, and Respect are just words.
The civilization must practice what they preach, or they do not earn their wings.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

All I can say, is if you are human, you do not need such proof, as all the messages have been passed onto you through internet, TV. I know you do not know me, or who I am but that is not important of who I am. If the president told you the same thing about all of this, You will still be asking for the proof? It's all about opening your eyes and taking a good look around, and you will see all the proof you need. Like all ready said only humans will understand. I know how hard it is to open the eyes, but once you do, you will feel so much better with in your self. Let the spirit run freely within you.

Much love and peace to you

Rick

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

and how would I spot a reptilian???

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

i believe you have a good message in general, the topic seems to follow a trend. Prepare us for when the "reptiles" come on as naysayers therefore to question your story is to be a reptile.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by xiphias

It's a tough lesson to learn, but it must be learned the hard way in order to get the point a cross.
We (all three species) have the power to create and to destroy. Only benevolence is permitted in our universe.

Forgiveness, Love, and Respect are just words.
The civilization must practice what they preach, or they do not earn their wings.
I suppose your words are true, on a higher level.

I think putting it into a "Nut Shell", it would go something like this.

"You can talk the talk, but can you walk the walk?" Can you break free of the reptilian mindset, and become a human being?

I'm on the verge of writing a post concerning this very topic. Personally, Im on the verge of believing these creatures really do exist, and are the covert "Owners" of the planet. In fact, it really does make absolute sense when one takes everything into consideration with a open mind. We have a reptilian core within our own brains, and I believe this is how we are manipulated. It is only the true human being spirit, that can overcome the original hard wiring within our being. "Say No, to reptilian programing", and "Yes to the spirit of humanity that resides within".

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

i dont think i made it clear enough that i see no harm in your message and appreciate your kind attitude towards everyone, no matter the story the storyteller is who ill judge. Cheers to you

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by sequoyah
The story of Adam and Eve is all metaphors, and the Serpent is this race of beings. There are hints all around you. Think of Mario Brothers.

Not exactly. Adam and Eve are Primes, and are recurring constructs.
The Eve (Omega->Alpha) comes first, despite what your leaders have led you to believe.
The Primes are hybrids (AlphaOmega), and every species descends from a pair; even yours.

The Serpent is a metaphor for the Omega species. The Omega always plays the bad guy (tough love).
The "forbidden fruit" is a metaphor for hu, and it exists for a reason.

Think Different.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by xiphias

Look I know you are a peaceful race, so then why not help us and help stop all the wars and starvation. Surely if you wanted to help, you would? I do not believe letting humans destroy everything, as being very peaceful. or maybe that is your plan, to rid of the bad humans, that do like to kill there own kind. So I feel, if you wish to help, then help, and get this over and done with, Stop the humans going through all this deceit, and come forward and tell people you are here. Then just maybe the bad humans might lay down there arms, hey it's worth a try, If you wish to live amongst us and be peaceful with us. But this of course is your choice.

Love and peace to you

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by prettygreeneyes26

and how would I spot a reptilian???

Why, by his fashion accessories, of course.
You know, kidskin gloves and the like

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepingaopenmind
reply to post by xiphias

Look I know you are a peaceful race, so then why not help us and help stop all the wars and starvation. Surely if you wanted to help, you would? I do not believe letting humans destroy everything, as being very peaceful. or maybe that is your plan, to rid of the bad humans, that do like to kill there own kind. So I feel, if you wish to help, then help, and get this over and done with, Stop the humans going through all this deceit, and come forward and tell people you are here. Then just maybe the bad humans might lay down there arms, hey it's worth a try, If you wish to live amongst us and be peaceful with us. But this of course is your choice.

There are rules and a specific sequence, and we did not write them. The lesson has to be learned, and there's only one way to get that lesson to stick. A sort of "Grand Eureka" which will involve your computer technology.

The deceit occurred thousands of years ago, and we had no choice (literally). It wasn't exactly deceit as much as it was a pre-formulated script centered around "free will". I assure you we aren't running around trying to manipulate people. Not anymore, anyway.

The choice is up to the civilization, and most notably: the people (of all species).

It's all about creation and benevolence.
Mankind has a very big discovery to make, and very soon.

Will man choose to use it for peace and prosperity (and most importantly: orbital defense)?
Or will he use it to make war?
edit on 7-11-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Dude, why do you believe such utter nonsense?
There's no global warming, climate change is real but it's cyclic,
meaning we have periods of warmth and periods of cold on
this planet. Beyond a theory, do you have any concrete evidence
to support this idea that there's sentient reptiles running the world?
The only reptile in my family lives in my room, it's a gecko
and it loves the terrarium I bought it, I feed it crickets regularly, along with fruit.
Where does your fanatical belief come from that reptiles run this world?
David Icke? His only "proof" is composed of witness accounts from individuals
that I doubt the sanity of. If there's no pictures, alien technological tools,
alien writing, or a flying saucer for me to look at, your words sound hollow.
I swear, David Icke saw "They Live" and thought it be a good idea to make money on.
Common, aliens running this world? Has it occurred to you that humans in power
really ARE that ruthless and bloodthirsty? Not to mention the rising population of earth,
that definitely can't be attributed to rise in technology and standards of living, naaah,
all those third world country folks are all reptiles right? Give me a break man.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join