It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Are All Going To Die!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
*fist of the north star*

You are already dead. You just don't know it!

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Or we might not die...

Singularities will redefine life and death...

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I am a new member, but this kinda baffled me:

Predictions & Prophecies: This forum is for the discussion of published clairvoyant predictions from contemporary psychics and "prophets" as well as ancient prophecies and prognostications. This forum is not intended as a venue to post your personal predictions.

I have seen 3 joke prediction/prophecies in the last few days, while I am all for fun and all, why isn't this policed as vehemently as the rest of the forums by both members and moderators alike?

Now my thoughts on the prediction, it may be correct, maybe not...gotta factor in science. But by the time we figure out immortality, we will probably figure out what comes after death, and we may end up wondering why we were so set on staying in this form.

So, who knows, prediction is good as any on here.

But wouldn't it be funny to learn at a later time this prediction was actually false? Ha.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Wait, but I want a good prediction to come thru, you know, some devastating catastrophic world changing event... A meteor, WW3, the moon splitting in half...

After ALL these predictions of something big going to happen, don't tell me now I have to just sit down and smell flowers all day until I die!?? NO WAI!!!

I want zombies and mad max road warriors and steel boomerangs that chop off peoples fingers, I want to forage in my neighbours houses and tinker with their memories while they've succumbed to the madness that drove them away...

I want to listen to the radio for traces of signals that tell me where the survivors are, only to find out that theyre all mad and want to eat people...

Yes.

Braaaiinnss... Oh and most of all, I really want a super snoggable red haired hero named Alice to save me from it all!!

8]

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1

Originally posted by Authenticity
I am not ready to die, for now I am going to live. Is that fine with you?

Its how you live that matters. Because like a flower quickly fades and its beauty diminishes, so will your existence.

So will your flower bloom in the sunlight like a star growing out of the ground? Or will you allow it to get strangled by the weeds of this world which causes the petals to dry before its time and get carried on the wind as dust?

Either way you die. But show your beauty whilst you are here. Let your love and attitude be a more beautiful place to live in, and let that carry to your children.

I like this even better than your original post.
Wise words my friend.
What we do does matter, what we think, feel and say.
What will be your legacy? It is decided in each moment by you

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8
reply to post by Yissachar1

That is my prediction... It is 100% accurate with a zero percent chance of failure.. You will ALL die..

Yes, I agree...you will all die

Thats just so ironically funny coming from you LiveForever8 ! Heaheahaehae !

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   

'And if you believe in me, you will all LIVE again'...
source

(Rough translation, the words and promise from Jesus Christ)

And you're right, 10 out of 10 people do die... I just wish and hope and pray 10 out of 10 believe in something 'more' so they live on.

peace
edit on 7-11-2010 by silo13 because: bbc

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Now my thoughts on the prediction, it may be correct, maybe not...gotta factor in science. But by the time we figure out immortality, we wil probably figure out what comes after death, and we may end up wondering why we were so set on staying in this form. So, who knows, prediction is good as any
reply to post by Killface

Science say "energy in a closed system cannot be created or destroyed, but is transformed from one form to another", which kind of hints at a life eternal in a way.

However if science can eventually breech the wall of death you have to ask yourself if you really want to live forever?
Fact is, the human mind cannot comprehend infinities, indeed if it were possible, then the physical existence would not be the problem, but the state of mind and spirit would be.. How many times could you endure a mental and spiritual breakdown? How long would they last? What if you never recover and end up living an existence of never ending pain? A kind of living eternal hell? Would you not want the gentil embrace of death to give you rest?

With that in mind, and the human condition, is death then a blessing?

I believe in God. I believe that He saved us from the human condition. I also belive that before we enter into an eternal existance that a holy bootcamp must be passed because living forever will be tougher than we could ever imagine..

Maybe this is the ultimate plan for mankind as told by the prophet Isaiah;

"I have put My Words in your mouth, SO THAT I MAY PLANT THE HEAVENS"..

But even so. Whatever we believe. In the now life is fleeting, so why waste it on doom when you can lay foundations of love for the future so that "the heavens may be planted" with the right attitude and the right reasons...

edit on 7-11-2010 by Yissachar1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   

What I do not understand is what makes an ancient prophecy or a mere recent one more or less trustworthy then one from a member only a day old... There is no way of knowing until after it happened.

Most explained prophecies that came to be, only came to be because they fit not because they actually came to be.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas

What I do not understand is what makes an ancient prophecy or a mere recent one more or less trustworthy then one from a member only a day old... There is no way of knowing until after it happened.

Most explained prophecies that came to be, only came to be because they fit not because they actually came to be.

You have to remember that a lot of people come at prophecy from the Abrahamic perspective. In particular the prophet Daniel who was told that all prophecy was "sealed/bound" at him. Which is to say that anything after may not be correct. Even the book of Revelation is an extension of Daniels prophesies with the same apocalyptic language, cadence, vision and illustration... Thus anything other is taken with a grain of salt.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   

That is my prediction... It is 100% accurate with a zero percent chance of failure.. You will ALL die.. Every last one of you. Life is 100% fatal in all cases. There is no escape, it will find you wherever you hide and is faster than you can run.

The holocaust of humanity throughout time has claimed the lives of 150,000,000,000 humans to the presant so you cannot escape.

So instead of wasting your time on trivialities, paranoia, doomsday and the latest fad, cut that worthless crap and enjoy what little you have and spread it around. After all, what you do in life for love will echo in eternity, even when you dont..

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 11/7/2010 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)
Yes we will all die eventually, and so will you,that's the nature of the game and there is no getting around it

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

Yep
Im at peace with that and try to live my life accordingly.. A lot of people think they are invicible, or long for mass destruction in the world. I think if the shtf that those folk would want to take back everything they wrote or said. After all, its easy to wish something, quite another to survive, and even then you still die lol

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Human bodies die yes ... but does the soul ever really die?

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopefromabove
Human bodies die yes ... but does the soul ever really die?
I don't believe so,in that case take me off the list!

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

I know, but this behavior is also part of the people that have other religious/spiritual ideas then those who incorporate Daniel.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas

I know, but this behavior is also part of the people that have other religious/spiritual ideas then those who incorporate Daniel.

Call it a biased, closed minded opinion then with each regarding said prophecies by their world view in the confines of their spirituality..

However as is proven on this site week in and out that contemporary "prophets" are blatant liars, fearmongers, or attention seekers whose prophecies always fail..

However, in hindsight, Daniels prophecies have come to pass on the whole, scarily accurate, in particular about the rise and fall of various nations, even the current media age. Also the birth and ascention of Messiah, all with dates and times that came to pass in the specific timeframe.. Its an astonishing book and well worth a study.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

That is my prediction... It is 100% accurate with a zero percent chance of failure.. You will ALL die.. Every last one of you. Life is 100% fatal in all cases. There is no escape, it will find you wherever you hide and is faster than you can run.

The holocaust of humanity throughout time has claimed the lives of 150,000,000,000 humans to the presant so you cannot escape.

So instead of wasting your time on trivialities, paranoia, doomsday and the latest fad, cut that worthless crap and enjoy what little you have and spread it around. After all, what you do in life for love will echo in eternity, even when you dont..

really?!?!
like aaahhhhh maaaaaaaaah gaaaaaaaaaaaah! well if u say it ..then it must be true lol *runs in panic*

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

WOW!!! Finally, an ATS prediction that I can actually say I believe will happen!!!!!!!

Finally.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Yissachar1,

Sure, sure but we don't have to die twice. All Are appointef to die once but don't need to die twice but most will.

The redeemed have eternal life now as long as they don't revert back and are appointed to die of this life which is but a breath and that death will just be as a nights sleep. The second death is a different story.

Truthiron.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthiron

Yissachar1,

Sure, sure but we don't have to die twice. All Are appointef to die once but don't need to die twice but most will.

The redeemed have eternal life now as long as they don't revert back and are appointed to die of this life which is but a breath and that death will just be as a nights sleep. The second death is a different story.

Truthiron.

Please report back when you do then... Just dont do it through psychic sally

But seriously... How do you have the certainty of redemption and eternal life?

Yeshua Himself said "Not all who call Me Lord shall enter the Kingdom of Heaven" He also said that their would be much wailing and gnashing of teeth because of this.. The main reasons being that "When I was sick and in prison you never visited me" or "when I was naked you never clothed me" or "when I was hungry you never fed me" to which the holy joes replied "when did we not visit, clothe or feed you?" To which Yeshua replies "when you did not do it for these, the least of my little ones you did not do it to me!" Then the "saints" cry "but Lord we prophesied in your Name, healed the sick in your Name!" Then the Lord responds by saying "begone! You who work lawlessness, I never KNEW YOU".

So are you so sure?

Yeshua did not promise an easy life but the opporsite, and in that day the stars of christianity will be burning in hell.. That or God is a liar.. Obviously not all, but you get my drift. And not just the stars. You will not be able to blame the spirit of this or that or satan but yourself!

Accept resonsability for the now, and just love. God knows the world needs it, thats why He sent His Son!

Life is too short not too.. And your forever depends on it!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join