It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo of an Alien, taken with iPhone?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DisturbedToo
reply to post by kristobal

Obviously it's a leg, it does look creepy, but it is just a leg. The eye is his shoe.
Mystery solved!

you get an F for effort. lol

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
This could be a lot of things...but at my first glance it looked like a profile shot of someone wearing a hoodie?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

You really don't See it's a picture of the kids leg taken through a curtain?

I guess people DO see what they wanna see!

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I see a leg, black shiny tiny shoe and a shoelace.

Does look like an alien but it's not one.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Ahmose

You really don't See it's a picture of the kids leg taken through a curtain?

I guess people DO see what they wanna see!

lol
indeed.

Nope, I see no leg. lol
neither do you.

I see a BS photo that someone faked to look like an "alien".

Leg?
Riight. lol

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sallamy

Thank you!
I believe my grade for effort should be revised based on a curve

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Looks like someone's taking advantage of the IPhone's image editing software.]

EDIT: I mean, seriously, aliens hiding in your drapes?
edit on 6-11-2010 by RuneSpider because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
ha ha ha. thats just your grandmother

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
This seems like it should be in that thread asking for pictures of peoples hands.. Its hard to say this is an alien./.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I see a vacuum cleaner, flower curtains, and an up close picture of grandma, lol.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sallamy

The explanation you've given IS more reasonable than 'aliens from space, OMG!!!'. But there are still some things that don't look right in your interpretation. The 'foot' is at a weird angle, plus who wears perfectly shiny black shoes? The leg also looks weirdly wrong, like somebody wearing snow pants, or the staypuff marshmallow man. I don't know. I think it is ultimately something household related, but I don't see a leg there.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
its obviously a a shaky blurry snap of someone sitting down and has taken a photo of his leg amd the floor. The mouth is the crease in the knee, the eye is the shoe and seems to be a cord and a carpet or rag on the floor. This really isnt that hard to suss out.

Peace

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Does somebody with a first generation iPhone want to take a quick snap of their trouser leg and shoe, so we can debunk this photo for good?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
looks the a piece of an old Iron Maiden cover....they used to have this charakter "Eddie" on every album artwork....

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

We still agree that it is far from being an alien.

Maybe it IS a household item that the kid got a hold of and was messing with the curtains while snapping shots with the Iphone. The flowery transparent curtain got in the way of the object and the phone screen I suppose before the shot was taken.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
This is nothing more than a picture of someone pointing the camera toward the ground, i see a pant leg, and the shoe looks like an eye sort of.. but its just a shoe, also theres a cord in the upper left you can clearly see.

Admins please delete this hoax thread.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
All I can say is IPhone camera sucks, I'll keep my cheap Motorola one more year.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
All the different alien species we encounter never let us capture or record them but this angry badass looking creature from hell with its wrinkled skin coloured like death itself... lets a kid snap an iPhone photo of it? While hiding behind the curtains... This is even worse than that video of an alien messing in someone's backyard, or the one where an alien is peeking through the window like a raccoon looking if there's any dog food left in the kitchen. But nothing beats famous photos from Billy Meier.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Obviously it's a leg, it does look creepy, but it is just a leg. The eye is his shoe.
Mystery solved!

I see it. You're right. The mouth is just wrinkles in the knee of the pant leg. Looks like theres a couch or something to the left and a floral carpet/rug on the floor. The shoe is the eye and theres some sort of cord on the ground as well.

Solved

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
It's an upside down blurry picture of the bottom half of a small child standing on a sofa

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/048ee2ac6e51.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join