It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo of an Alien, taken with iPhone?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Normally I wouldn't post something like this, but for once a photo that made me actually go 'hmm'. too bad it was taken with such a poor phone camera!

One day, while he and his wife were going through the phone clearing out images, they came across something that made them both jump: what appears to be the face of an alien creature emerging from behind curtains inside the house. My cousin figured that his son must have taken it while on one of his play adventures using his phone. At the time that my cousin recounted the story, he didn’t have the photo with him, but promised to send it to me when he got home to his computer. A few days later I got this from him in my inbox:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4b1ec547a838.jpg[/atsimg]

Source with more information: Photo of Alien Taken with iPhone?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by kristobal

To me, this looks like the kid took a picture of E.T. from the movie. The glare of the screen looks like he snapped it off of the TV. I tried to look up the picture to see if I can find the same shot, but have not yet been able to find it. If I do, I will post.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I have turned my head every which way and I just don't see it. To me this looks like someones leg and foot on a flowery carpet.... Any directions on looking at this to best see an alien face?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I can clearly see the "alien face"..
looks more like the aliens from the "fire in the sky" film.

besides..
i dont trust people with iphones anymore.

Who would get a picture like this and not know about it? Seriously.
edit on 6-11-2010 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by wisintel

Instead of a flowery carpet, imagine curtains. But I like your explanation too.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Looks like the Grinch is out to steal Christmas early!

2nd line.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose

And those are the scariest aliens of all, I think! Although I remember reading that TRavis Walton's real claims were different from what was depicted in the film, which made them seem more frightening.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Looks like the kid has snapped it off T.V or it has been imposed over another image, i know IPhones are bad but there not that bad, i have one the pictures the phone takes are really good quality.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
crude 5 second outline.. lol

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Wow, looks genuine to me... Who knows what other lifeforms walk among us. Flagged. I'm sure I saw other pictures of aliens that look like this one, I'm trying to remember where.

I'd like to see the whole picture though.

I believe that cameras have the ability to catch things our eyes can't see, and that extends even into the realm of the supernatural. And the kind of camera may make a difference... Would this image have been captured with a HD camera or a cheap cellphone camera, because they capture images at different speeds and settings from the one other. Cloaking technology might use certain mechanisms to fool the human eye but cannot escape the captured memory of a camera that also operates differently from the human eye.

I have captured anomalies in the sky with my cheap digital camera. Digital cameras are a great tool. Film camera works too and holds up better in proving its validity but is very expensive to develop.

Could it be an alien using some sort of cloaking technology, or a ghost or some sort of out-of-body projection from some alien world. But the face is familiar to me

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose
You're right, thanks for the memory update, they do look like these aliens, I wonder if anyone can prove that an scene was lifted from that movie and imprinted into another picture, which in case the hoaxers will need a good asskicking

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
it looks like he has taken a pic of the

inside of his pocket by accident

and its just come out like that

but i guess people will see

what they want to see

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

That one doesn't look anything like the "fire in the sky" aliens, although I sort of remembered them that way. here's what the movie aliens looked like:

www.myspace.com...

The iPhone photo to me looks similar to the depictions of aliens from Whitley Strieber's Communion (also kind of creepy):

kindertrauma.com...

edit on 6-11-2010 by kristobal because: add more info

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by kristobal

Originally posted by Ahmose

And those are the scariest aliens of all, I think! Although I remember reading that TRavis Walton's real claims were different from what was depicted in the film, which made them seem more frightening.

lol, definitely!

I want soo bad to meet an ET..
but the ones depicted in that film..
are the only ones Ive ever not wanted to meet! lol

Yeah Im sure they made it worse for the film than it was...
but still....

those creatures exude some bad energy...

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by digby888
it looks like he has taken a pic of the

inside of his pocket by accident

and its just come out like that

but i guess people will see

what they want to see

lol, indeed.
your post is a good example.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I still don't see it.... I guess its like this photo:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/31addda9676e.jpg[/atsimg]

I have only ever been able to see the two mexicans lol.....

To me I see a flowery carpet.. a blurry leg/foot... the blue thing in the top left looks like sock on the floor or something and the line right below it looks like a loose cord of some sort.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Children and young ones are shown and see things adults do not. With an open mind instead of debunking what your personal ego only allows you to logically see...try looking at the image with an open mind, it could very well be an "alien" of some kind showing it's self to the kid using the phone.

What exactly do y'all want to prove that they may exist??? A sit down family portrait from good ol' Wal Mart??

For people that can believe in "Time Traveling" old ladies on "cell phones" in the early 1900's, seems a lot of y'all are pretty pickey when it comes to something like this.

~holly
edit on 6-11-2010 by Holly N.R.A. because: wording

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Do these people usually take pics of their curtains? And then they just happen to discover an alien in the lovely pic of their curtains?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Obviously it's a leg, it does look creepy, but it is just a leg. The eye is his shoe.
Mystery solved!

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by wisintel
I still don't see it.... I guess its like this photo:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/31addda9676e.jpg[/atsimg]

I have only ever been able to see the two mexicans lol.....

To me I see a flowery carpet.. a blurry leg/foot... the blue thing in the top left looks like sock on the floor or something and the line right below it looks like a loose cord of some sort.

I clearly see the two elderly people facing each other..
I saw that before I saw the mexicans. lol

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join