It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds of UFOs hover in our sky, and we can see them?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by strawberry91

There is nothing visible on that video. Creator of this video should consider to drink less Vodka..

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   

I think your mind is CLOAKED...

Seriously, who is creating these lame threads. ATS is full of so many BS that is impossible to fins somethinf really good here...

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Although I have never wanted to upload my videos, I did upload a couple just to make a point. I put my camera outside while discussing on ATS last week. The response from ATS members was unbelievably poor. Hence I will not post the more interesting ones.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The videos you uploaded show absolutely nothing, as pointed out by almost everybody on your thread. The fact that you just become defensive while refusing to upload the higher quality versions, makes it quite obvious why your baseless claims aren't receiving the attention you crave. If you have something of value to share, feel free. But don't just make wild claims and expect everybody to believe your stories. That's not how we play here at ATS. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Apparently you have some? We'd like to see it AND hear about it, my friend.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Strype

The videos you uploaded show absolutely nothing, as pointed out by almost everybody on your thread. The fact that you just become defensive while refusing to upload the higher quality versions, makes it quite obvious why your baseless claims aren't receiving the attention you crave. If you have something of value to share, feel free. But don't just make wild claims and expect everybody to believe your stories. That's not how we play here at ATS. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Apparently you have some? We'd like to see it AND hear about it, my friend.

Cheers,
Strype

I have no interest in proving my claims. I never upload videos. However because someone said that there is no such thing as a successful UFO hunter, I immediately went outside and shot the clips below . The first show a craft doing a semi circle with an aeroplane in the background. The second show a craft very high up coming in fast and making a sharp turn at the end. If for all of you this is a bird then more the reason not to post videos anymore.

Clip 1 : www.ivorymask.com...

Clip 2 :www.ivorymask.com...

edit on 7-11-2010 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MurrayTORONTO

he has addressed floaters before, so he is very aware of what they are.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by 6205LH

well if it went against your flat views why the hell even post on this topic? This is a forum about ufos and aliens, and if your frightened at the possibility that they may exist (I will let you in on a little "secret" THEY DO") then this place is not the one for you. Did you read the article yet? Did you attempt to spot them in the sky on your own? If you dont have anything good to add to this thread except for your foolish beliefs that have been pounded into by your peers, then dont contribute at all please. No how about you go outside and look, or hop off this thread. That was the purpose of the article.
edit on 7-11-2010 by strawberry91 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-11-2010 by strawberry91 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-11-2010 by strawberry91 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by sykickvision
Really? REALLY?!?!?!

I read part of it...when I got to :

"6. Next time when you see the moving whitish grey cloud or signal lights wave your hand to it and this object will start zig-zag in your direction. That is how AFOs say HELLO to you."

I had to stop. Come on.

They cloak themselves with invisibility to hide from us, yet will zig-zag toward you in a gesture of saying "HELLO"??

Why is it that we are so important that the ET's have to hide themselves from us? If they were truly hiding from us - we would not be aware they were even there. If they do exist, then why all the spotted sightings and not actual contact? The more advanced civilization is conceding to the whims of OUR civilization in keeping their existence under wraps?

I think they hide due to our governments inability to disclose their existence on earth. What if they were only adhere to a law they have about not interacting with those who do not wish to be interacted with? Think about it... If the world governments as a whole don't want their people to have contact and a ship of aliens say "Screw it." This could be conceived by some as an act of war.

I've seen 6 different types of ships. One of them was orange and was pine-comb shaped. I believe this ship was from India. The other ships were either white or orange and resembled foo fighters. The orange ships had hangers wherethe white ones (which acted like planes) came out off. Another ship appeared to be a plane flying low it looked like one, until it split into two (im guessing it had a hologram projector.) the same night I seen that one I seen hundreds of foo fighters flying over my home and showed it to my grandmother, she claimed to see nothing but ran into the house and demanded I followed. Her husband was a solider and believed in ufos. He also was one of the ones who had the misfortune of being in the lsd trials. It is unclear whether he ever had contact or even seen a ufo as she (My grandmother) refuses to talk about ufos.

They do sometimes listen to commands given though. Once I had a group hovering high over my house where stars are few and I never seen the formation before. I pointed my finger and moved it using morse code saying "Go" I turned my head for about 5 secs and the ships were gone... it was a clear night out.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

Thank you so much for posting this . . . as I am an artist and a photography buff, over the last year or so, I have been observing "changes" - therefore started experimenting with different filters, exposures etc trying to figure out what I was seeing (if anything) The camera doesn't lie - it just sees what it sees. I have come to believe that the TPTB are using the particles in the chemtrails to project imagery as camouflage. (what they are camouflaging is anybody's guess) Anywayz, this would explain that although things may look "normal," (ie blue sky) but when you focus on it, you KNOW that it isn't "right." This is because sunlight has a color temperature - when they are projecting, gets skewed. In addition, shadows are not aligned correctly - ie here is a tree, here is the light source, here's it's shadow - but the shadow is not where it "should" be! At night, the skies are becoming increasingly odd as well. Not only is the position and movement of the moon skewed, the entire night sky is full of odd stars (yellow with orbiting red and white lights) Over the last ten days, the optical weirdness has increased in intensity making the skies (both night and day) seem absolutely surreal. Anwayz, thank you thank you thank you . . .after a year and a half of family and friends rolling their eyes at me, validation feels so good! Unfortunately, being right about the wrong things is NEVER fun. . . .peace!!

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Seveen

Not an act of war - but an act of disservice or infringement on another entity/entities.

Imbalances occur, a wheel of inertia called karma is a key to understanding this. Each action has an equal and opposite reaction to reach equilibrium/balance.

What may be of aid to you may not be aid to another, there is no contact until a majority of humanity grasps the mystery and the possibility of all possibilities/Infinity. Or, until there is a consensus among a majority of the masses to ask or call for open contact - which may be highly unlikely, but it is ever possible.
edit on 7-11-2010 by 11118 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
What does it mean if I noticed absolutely nothing in the video besides a clear sky? Am I crazy?

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mryanbrown
What does it mean if I noticed absolutely nothing in the video besides a clear sky? Am I crazy?

Go outside and look for them yourself? I mean it took me from the age of 4 to 24 to actually see a ufo and when I did it was like a flood gate had opened. At the time I had done a spell for power and also got into various religions. The combined factors may or may not be a key.

Someone else I talk to said that it was my star family reaching out to me and if all those ships were my family... Our family has ALOT of ships. I mean there were hundreds of foo fighter style craft flying in the sky.

Maybe I said too much but my advice is to look for yourself. It's the best evidence when your seeking answers.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by strawberry91
I love all the people who just read the thread title and post. Very intelligent. We can tell that you are informed!

Don't take it personally but you really have no idea of what you are talking about. I saw the video, the man claims there are clouds, and ufos moving, I didn't see either, and apparently many other members didn't see anything either, so how in the heck does that say we are not informed?...

You just made not only a red herring but went as far as trying to insult us by claiming we are not informed for not seeing what this man claims is there...

I knew an old lady once who told me that every night spirit orbs would come into her house, she actually believed it, and yes there were several round lights that would be seen throughout the house, but guess what?.. It was all caused by light hitting a crystal lamp that would move around because of her ceiling fan, and that was what caused the lights in the form of orbs. I tried to explain this to her but she would say that is not true, she didn't want to believe that it was anything else.

BTW, I have seen real non-terrestrial ships at least twice, so I do know that non-terrestrial flying ships do exist, but I also know that a lot of people see things that are not there, as well as there are people who jump to conclusion too fast and don't want to consider a down to Earth cause for what they saw.

So tell us, what do you want us to say that we see something in the video when there is nothing there?... I guess to you that means to "be informed"...
edit on 9-11-2010 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Oh and btw, I live in Wyoming. Two nights ago I spent about 2 hours watching the stars. I did see something that moved really fast downwards but it could have been a meteorite althought it did move extremely fast, but other than that I didn't see anything else.

Is it possible that there are invisible ships out there? yes it is possible, but how do you prove what you can't see?

Just because there MIGHT be invisible ships, doesn't mean that there are.
edit on 9-11-2010 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Can I not state this any plainer?

The video shows NOTHING. I have noticed this and said so. I was more interested in what he was saying as it was plainly obvious he was not even zoomed in.

Did you read the article I provided the link for? Did you go outside and attempt to spot ufos after reading this? I am NOT talking about the video, again! Just to make that very clear. Oh and as I said before, if ufos were that obvious to spot than they would not be ufos, not all of them anyway

Just read your last post, my opinion is that it really doesnt matter about trying to prove anything to anyone else. You can give them the means to find the truth, but its up to them whether they want to pursue it or not. With this article, I have just posted and asked. When you see with your own eyes it doesnt matter if anyone believes you or not, you know what I mean? Yes they can deny all day long but in the end you know who is right.
edit on 9-11-2010 by strawberry91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I went outside tonight before reading this and just stared into the sky, ended up focusing on a star. Then I noticed little circular objects moving in my peripheral. They looked like stars with what seemed like a faint red color quickly moving one way then another. It kind of freaked me out so I blinked and shook my head and I could not see them anymore until I refocused in one spot... strange...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 8fl0z

Utterly crazy huh? I thought so too the first time but if you really take a concentrated look you definitely see some sort of black cloud moving the way the man says. I'm not saying it is real (cgi maybe) but there is something there.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

This guy is obviously a dis-info agent. He is doing what he can to make us all look like complete fools...and unfortunatly for many of us, he has plenty of free help from within the community.

See, this disinfo stuff works both ways folks.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by crowdedskies

You do realize in that first clip (a 31mb download) that you can actually see the bird flap its wings halfway in its arc turn...

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Have you tried to look for yourself? Please read the article, then go outside on a nice clear night and look at the sky for about an hour. Let your eyes adust to the night sky. Really look and entertain the possibility that you might see something. I know how the skeptics like to say if you look for ufos hard enough you will trick yourself into seeing them. The truth is, it kind of does work this way, you just have to have an open mind and entertain the possibility rather than blindly believe.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by crowdedskies

yeah, sorry about this, but just birds - do you really expect us to believe that you got peed off with ATS, went outside and shot video, and straight away, right there, there are two UFO's?

we'll actually, as you can't identify them as birds, and they're flying, then to you, they are Unidentified Flying Objects, but to the rest of us, with half a brain, they're birds.

no offence meant.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join