It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hundreds of UFOs hover in our sky, and we can see them?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Im not one who would say to take the occult lightly. Like I have said i previous posts you need to have good clear intent and have a good vibration or you could bring out the worst. Maybe these people unknowingly attracted the worst, and after turning to jesus he saved them from these negative entities. Of course some could be lying. I just feel very strongly there is a big conspiracy against the occult

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

One thing to think about though: Every single testimony I find, of an ex-satanist, ex-vampire, ex-witch, ex-occultist, ex-spirit worshipper, etc, ALL turn to Jesus Christ. I am in no way saying this is some sort of proof of anything, but why is that? Is it really just a coincidence? Are they all hoaxers? They all seem pretty genuine and serious to me. And these aren't just average Joe's off the street, these are people who experience spirit worship and the occult firsthand, so why always end up with Jesus when they break away from it?

These are the ones who should not have gone into whatever they went into. I find it difficult to imagine an ex-occultist, ex-witch or ex-spirit worshipper but I have to admit that these arts or diciplines will break you if you don't have the strength and stability. I suppose that the familiar and ' safe' church then becomes sanctuary for the broken ones.

edit on 6-11-2010 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by strawberry91

Really? This is hard data to you guys?

I looked at the video, and I looked where he said, and I saw nothing. Just blue sky.

"Look now, and I will look too, and activate the UFO movement" really?
So they are cloaking to hide from us, yet one guy has the power to make them to move by looking at a patch of empty sky?

Theres nothing there, NOTHING. Whats happening to some of you is he tells you theres something to be there, and somehow your mind is interpeting a pattern based on miscellaneous data in the video, pixel disrotion, etc, but all I see is a blue sky.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

The video was just something extra I found. I clearly stated that it looks obvious that the camera wasnt even zoomed and I doubt the device good enough to pick up the movements anyway.

Did you read the article? Then you would understand the purpose of this thread was to get the message out there and have people look for themselves and decide. So do you want to look or are you just going to assume? Nothing on this website is really hard data but trying it for yourself would be now wouldnt it?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by strawberry91
reply to post by NavalFC

The video was just something extra I found. I clearly stated that it looks obvious that the camera wasnt even zoomed and I doubt the device good enough to pick up the movements anyway.

Did you read the article? Then you would understand the purpose of this thread was to get the message out there and have people look for themselves and decide. So do you want to look or are you just going to assume? Nothing on this website is really hard data but trying it for yourself would be now wouldnt it?

As I said in my response, I did look.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

at the video or did you follow stavinskys advice in the article and go outside and try to spot them? And may I ask that if you did go outside and look, how long did you look? Was it a brief look and you were expecting to see nothing? Mind you these are CLOAKED SHIPS and if they were so obvious that a few minutes of staring aimlessly in the sky would reveal them, well then we wouldnt even be discussing this now would we?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by crowdedskies

Why dont you upload any of your videos? Are you able? I think in light of this thread it would be pretty awesome, if anything it would show that something is certainly going on.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Why dont you upload any of your videos? Are you able? I think in light of this thread it would be pretty awesome, if anything it would show that something is certainly going on.

Although I have never wanted to upload my videos, I did upload a couple just to make a point. I put my camera outside while discussing on ATS last week. The response from ATS members was unbelievably poor. Hence I will not post the more interesting ones.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Thats very unfortunate but I respect your decision, no use in trying to show people something they dont want to see

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Thats very unfortunate but I respect your decision, no use in trying to show people something they dont want to see

You misunderstood me. You can see the videos here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But I am not posting anymore. And those were just to make a point

edit on 7-11-2010 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by crowdedskies

Originally posted by Diplomat

Why don't you just put on a black hooded robe, light some candles, stand in a circle, draw up some sigils, start chanting, and CONJURE up these entities like all of the occultists do in the secret societies.

That would save you a lot of time if you really want to see these entities.

Hey Diplomat, with due respect, there is no need to hammer your idea so strongly. There are others who have dabbled in the occult and know what you mean. The resemblence of greys to demons has not gone unnoticed either.

However there is still room for discussion of various phenomenon. I just list some below :

1)Black projects -Unidentified/unknown technology craft (yes there exist)
2)Psychic intervention of aliens/demons with human (Yes, does happen - some abductions are such)
3)Mysterious craft not from Earth (cannot be discounted - worth keeping an open mind)
4)Govt. promoting idea of threat from ET to justify heavy investment in space weapons or NWO (good discussion topic)

We are all right in what we believe in , depending on where our focus is.

Personally, I believe people DO see UFO's and aliens, but I do not believe they are from somewhere else in the universe.

The Bible says God has angels. I believe satan does also.

I think THAT will be the great deception talked about in Revelation. The rapture of Christians will have to be logically explained away somehow.

It is being set-up as we speak. Look at this very web site at the graphics for that new movie "Skyline". People by the hundreds being whisked away.

I saw a show about alien abduction once, and the abductee made a comment that kind of just went by unnoticed and the show never commented on.

He said that he had been being abducted since he was a child.

It all stopped when he hung a picture of Jesus over his bed.
edit on 7-11-2010 by Common Scarecrow because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-11-2010 by Common Scarecrow because: spelling

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Scarecrow

It is being set-up as we speak. Look at this very web site at the graphics for that new movie "Skyline". People by the hundreds being whisked away.

Could be, just look at the movie Arachnaphobia for example.
That movie made alot of fears of spiders and whats funny about that movie is that they used a common huntsman spider that can hurt you. They used them as a deadly made up species, except also a robotic "queen" tarantula

I know that because I collect arachinds for a hobby and other invertebrates, too

Now, if they are also using this skyline movie to do the same.........???

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Sorry, all I can see is blue sky as well....I'm a believer as much as much as the next guy, but really...come on

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by neondistraction

on the video or did you go outside?

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by scott,aussie
good read but im not to shore about his explanation on they need lights at night to see each other lol, if there that inteligant an can travel to earth i dont see how lights on the sides of ufo's help them from crashing into each other , i think theyd use a better means than visual

That man is crazy...he claims we can see some ufos moving but there is NOTHING there... Not even a cloud...
Hence this man is crazy.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Im really about to just remove the video. Why dont you lot go outside and actually look for YOURSELF? Or did you even read the article?

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I find it interesting that hundreds of ufo's are hovering over our heads,then why are we here debating it?
Would not the world press be out there plugging this story?
I forgot we are privileged to this phenomenon.
What the hell am I doing in this chair! I must get out side and look!
Ok,just got back, must have missed it- dang.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I love all the people who just read the thread title and post. Very intelligent. We can tell that you are informed!

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Seems to me that this guy is seeing what he wants to see. It's the same thing with the religious people who can see Jesus in a piss stain while there's nothing there.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
This video is like the double rainbow.. but for eye floaters...

Think of any time you've watched your eye floaters, and compare it to these quotes from the vid:
"I will look at this spot in the sky to activate the movement of the ufo"

"the cloud it's starting to moving.. and it's stopping. i look again at the stop of the tree and the ufo starts to move"

"there are many ufo in one place, that's why i can look at one place many times and it triggers a movement"

I'm going to guess that the man speaking in the video is not sober..everyone has heard of eye floaters
(right?)
edit on 7-11-2010 by MurrayTORONTO because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join