It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peer Claims 'Foundation X' Will Pay UK Debt

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty
Are we just going to let them sweep this under the carpet?

Its all gone a bit quiet, What if we dont take the offer? Are they going to offer the cash to someone els?

But do you really want to have this unspecific debt of honour and obligation, moreso than cash, hanging over the government's head? What about in two years time when the benefactor approaches the UK government for "just a small favour" that the government may not want to do but feels duty-bound to consider?

There are plenty of ways for the money to be pushed very efficiently and effectively into the country without needing the goverment to get involved. This really doesn't feel right.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
It smells a bit off to me, perhaps the Lord in question was the victim of some sort of gag, or elaborate hoax, however, if this 'Foundation X' does exist, and does have £75 billion, what do they want in return? No-one is going to give that amount of money away out of the goodness of their hearts, very weird story, and it's gone quiet.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Perhaps it was a plan that went wrong. Maybe the Feds or World bank wanted to inject money into the UK for profit. If they approached the Government directly, ministers and senior official would be duty-bound to be transparent and public about it. By approaching a few Lords they would be building up a steadily growing lobby which would get momentum and untimately reach thinktanks and become a serious proposition. However they started off with the wrong Lord.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by chaztekno

Originally posted by thoughtsfull
reply to post by muzzleflash

It would be really funny, as down in my way the "no popery" signs are already up.. and tonight another effigy of the Pope (Pope Pius IX) will be burnt/blown up along with those figures who are deemed enemy of the peeps..

So I'm not really sure the Vatican would want to inject cash into such a naughty nation, do you?

Actually yes, the roman catholic church would love to get there claws back into our country at grass roots, forcing there 'Brand' of religion into our schools etc. You really could have just hit the nail on the head so to speak.

You forgot to mention Common Purpose as well. They already have their claws sunk deep into the nations vulnerable underbelly of schools, prisons and the police!

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by biohazardjon
If these people have more gold then all the gold mined on the planet what does that mean are they saying they have gold from other planets!
NO , not really. It just means that they took all the gold and the gold being mined now is less than the gold that they stole. I really think we should open a gold vault and inspect it and see if the gold bars are not just gold plated to look like gold in the vaults. A bunch of theives,high tech thieves.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by nite owl

Originally posted by biohazardjon
If these people have more gold then all the gold mined on the planet what does that mean are they saying they have gold from other planets!
NO , not really. It just means that they took all the gold and the gold being mined now is less than the gold that they stole. I really think we should open a gold vault and inspect it and see if the gold bars are not just gold plated to look like gold in the vaults. A bunch of theives,high tech thieves.

This is interesting because it's highly reckoned that Fort Knox actually holds 'zero' gold reserves and is just there for show and to prop up the USA's gold account on paper...

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvillerBob

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty
Are we just going to let them sweep this under the carpet?

Its all gone a bit quiet, What if we dont take the offer? Are they going to offer the cash to someone els?

But do you really want to have this unspecific debt of honour and obligation, moreso than cash, hanging over the government's head? What about in two years time when the benefactor approaches the UK government for "just a small favour" that the government may not want to do but feels duty-bound to consider?

There are plenty of ways for the money to be pushed very efficiently and effectively into the country without needing the goverment to get involved. This really doesn't feel right.

It does have to feel right sometimes.
The elites are all various factions. Some better than others. This is big news and will linger in the sidelines for a while before surfacing again...

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

I'm trying to find funding to start a sanctuary for those who suffer from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and need $2M to purchase property and build necessary housing. Where do I find the address for this "Foundation X"? I'm serious as a heart attack here.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SykoSuzie

I'm trying to find funding to start a sanctuary for those who suffer from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and need $2M to purchase property and build necessary housing. Where do I find the address for this "Foundation X"? I'm serious as a heart attack here.

Well, you could contact the peer in question.. Lord James of Blackheath.. since he seems to know who they are and the Westminster rumour mill has it that he was seen frequently in the company of an unknown American in the days leading up to the speech

You can contact him via this Webpage
www.theyworkforyou.com...
or Via Westminster
www.parliament.uk...
If your serious, good luck with the funding..

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Thanks. If it's fruitful, I'll let you know.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SykoSuzie

Thanks. If it's fruitful, I'll let you know.

Good luck and God bless suzie!

While you're at it ask him if these benefactors can re-start Britains manufacturing and mining industry while they are at it.
The more energy and goods independent we are from the Middle East and China in these coming years the better.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

Interesting tho that the Westminster rumour mill has Lord James spending the days leading up to the speech with "unknown" Americans.. as if anyone going into the Palace of Westminster would be unknown "ba humbug"

There is so much more to this than meets the eye.. personally I still stick to the notion that as a conservative peer, Lord James leaked this info with nudge and a wink from the Government paving way for who know what next (perhaps foreknowledge of the Irish crisis? especially since Lord James has referred to this as a new marshal plan for Europe?)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
LATEST UPDATE TO FOUNDATION X SAGA.

It seems the ptb in the UK are not keen to go with Foundations X's offer.

The treasury has rejected any offer to deal with them...

www.zdnet.co.uk...

I wonder what happens now?

edit on 19-11-2010 by WatchRider because: Addition

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Such a long thread, my eyes arent what they used to be....
i wonder if anyone has yet to mention all the Nazi gold which was looted from europe?
The bulk of this gold has never been recovered, and it includes teeth of victims as well as all their wealth and possessions.
6 Million people could have a fair amount of assets, and when you realise that many Jews were members of the upper class well....
Perhaps Odessa or another branch of the post war \nazis have managed to launder their fortune ove the last 50 yrs or so....
This could amount to a huge sum of both gold and wealth.....

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The Nazi gold is a compelling one.
Most of the victims being upper-class? I doubt it, most of them had the money to flee the country prior to the war kicking off. It was the poor and serf-class left behind that copped it big-time...

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
8billion in spending including cross rail is now going ahead!

has foundation x come through?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Red_xi
Wonder who this foundation X is ?

And just what is their motive ?

1. COBRA

2. World Domination

Happy Thanksgiving

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ashwhy

If it turns out that Britains government has sold us out (more than it already has) to unknown powers, then I can say only this. The unrest on the streets of Britain the last few days will be as nothing, to the wrath, the fury and the pure venomous anger that will be on display when the nation as a whole realises who or what it has been sold to.
There will be a reckoning. Heads will roll, and those whos heads come off will be the lucky ones, because they wont have to watch thier towers burn.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

Originally posted by Red_xi
Wonder who this foundation X is ?

And just what is their motive ?

1. COBRA

2. World Domination

Happy Thanksgiving

So as a COBRA Comander perhaps you can all tell us why you think Foundation X is COBRA??

Korg.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I think we were all sold out long ago True Brit,

we always seem to be a few steps from absolute meltdown somehow.almost like they are testing us to see how far they can go.

I think change from the inside is the only way,

Every theory on this site almost is under the umbrella theory of a NWO, in principal i think many of us agree with it but not with how it is being achieved.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join