It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peer Claims 'Foundation X' Will Pay UK Debt

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Peer Claims 'Foundation X' Will Pay UK Debt

news.sky.com

A shadowy organisation has apparently offered to lend the UK £75bn to clear the national debt and "help save the world", a peer has told Sky News.

Lord James of Blackheath said the group, which he refuses to name and refers to only as "Foundation X", is willing to hand over the cash without strings attached.

And the Conservative peer is accusing the Government of squandering the chance to rescue the UK economy and save hundreds of thousands of jobs.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
redirectingat.com
redirectingat.com

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Breaking news from the House of Lords in the United Kingdom.

Lord James of Blackheath has stood up in the House of Lords and dropped a potential bombshell on the establishment.

He's not only announced a titanic amount of cash was offered by an unknown elite organisation very recently, but that he knows it's not of 'criminal' origins as he himself has dealt with criminals. Namely the IRA!

He openly speaks of having to deal with laundered cash of the IRA from funds!

'Foundation X' is what's getting everyone talking. The Peer is keeping silent on the exact organisations name but swears blind that it's known to all the major players in the world and that the representatives that he met and introduced to Bank of England elites have referee's with the world leaders.

The meetings didn't go down well (elite factions have their quarrels like we do) and the meetings were fruitless.
So this peer is spilling the beans on the whole thing...

news.sky.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Very, Very strange indeed. Thanks for posting this, things are getting weirder in the world by the day.....

If this is not some sort or trick, who would possibly pay that sort of money, and why? I mean I am all for championing the theory that the fat cats of the world are literally buying governments of the world, but this is ridiculous!

I am very curious to see what the next move is going to be. This has got to be part of a big, well prepared plan.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

This body, which he calls "Foundation X", apparently has huge reserves of gold bullion-backed funds. On some estimates, these funds amount to more than the entire gold bullion mined from the earth. With such great wealth, Foundation X is understandably secretive and only wishes to discuss the disbursement of its funds with a head of state or one of the "top six people in the world".

www.guardian.co.uk...

This whole situation is bizarre, I think it's a case of watching this space.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soshh

This body, which he calls "Foundation X", apparently has huge reserves of gold bullion-backed funds. On some estimates, these funds amount to more than the entire gold bullion mined from the earth. With such great wealth, Foundation X is understandably secretive and only wishes to discuss the disbursement of its funds with a head of state or one of the "top six people in the world".

www.guardian.co.uk...

This whole situation is bizarre, I think it's a case of watching this space.

Cash 4 Gold? Isn't that a Rothschild Venture? It is probably a post man who has been hoarding all the heavy envelopes!

Seriously though, this is World news for sure.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
There are a couple of other thread about this in the general area, here is the actual speech from the House of Lords, and there is a link to the Hansard knocking around somewhere on those threads for anyone who wants to read a transcription of the speech.

In the speech he discusses how he dealt with the IRA funds, mentioning that the Bank Of England got him involved in that aspect.. if you dig into his profile you will also find the he led MI6 into the Iraqi super gun scandal.

The sums discussed are the £5bn Foundation X already has in the UK and if the UK Gov wants, foundation X can transfer another £17bn over to them before Christmas.

Hope this helps direct your efforts, as the more heads on this one the better

Edit to add link to the Hansard

edit on 4/11/10 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I saw this yesterday in another forum and thought it was all BS, till I realized the guy who posted it had linked to the Publications & Records section of the Houses Of Parliament website.... and sure enough, there it was!!

Must admit, my chin hit the floor.

Thax for putting this in ATS OP... Star & Flag

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Wonder who this foundation X is ?

And just what is their motive ?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by carlitomoore

oh but it will be....this will have something to do with the nwo...trust me..the rothchilds have the first and second banks of america, the federal reserve etc holding all government money....they have probably decided to branch out seeing that the dollar is about to be completely irradicated...thier moving on to the pound.

no strings attached? i doubt that very much...our government will do well to steer clear of this huge no strings bailout.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
£75Bn would only pay around 10% of the national debt, so Foundation X better go away and come back with a better deal.

This offer would only cover the deficit for one year.....

Very odd story though and rather interesting.....

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I had a feeling this would happen.

READ "Creature from Jekyll Island" - LInk

The central bankers literally creat money out of thin air! so if you want to take over a country (peaceful Fascist take-over) you first get all the main economies into huge debt through a fractionalised banking system which turns the currenices into Fiat currency and then create more money into your own accounts as much as you want (litterally trillions) and then buy the debt back in return for certain consention, or as a means of showing your benevolence, which is latter used as a trust us, we saved your butts and now have a solution including new energy technology!!!!

This is simply a different NWO approach and to be honest a good one. What ever happens they are taking control and it will either be done by destroying the world, so it can be rebuilt as it was in 1914 and then 1939 and many other dates in history.

This new approach fits in with their moral stance of give them the chance to make the right decision, if they don;t accept, then flatten the place and start over!

This is about as big a warning as they could have given us, play ball or else. It seems the people who constantly destroy everything of value just chose the "Else"

Glad I left England to live in the Caribbean, at least I can have some fun before the SHTF.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
This topic is a bit off course for me but nonetheless interesting. I doubt it is a scam. It is a large amount by all rekoning especially if compared to the relatively small savings being made by the current cuts.

I do not see any mystery in this. It is all coming from private bankers behind whatever facade they hide (Feds, world bank, whatever). The question is does the government want to borrow more money to pay debts ? Of course it does not. Hence this will not go any further.

They say no strings. You don't need strings when you are holding someone by the short and curlies. Foundation X is nothing more than bankers creating more money out of thin air to lend.

edit on 4-11-2010 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

What a truly remarkable story. A shady uber wealthy elite operating under the fantastic pseudonym " Foundation X "

I will definitely be keeping an eye on this curious story.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention WatchRider .

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
£75Bn would only pay around 10% of the national debt, so Foundation X better go away and come back with a better deal.

This offer would only cover the deficit for one year.....

Very odd story though and rather interesting.....

Don't look a gift horse in the mouth mate.

National debt does take into account the other incomes like trade and tax etc.

Whatever the outcome, things look to be getting interesting on the world stage...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by carlitomoore
Very, Very strange indeed. Thanks for posting this, things are getting weirder in the world by the day.....

If this is not some sort or trick, who would possibly pay that sort of money, and why? I mean I am all for championing the theory that the fat cats of the world are literally buying governments of the world, but this is ridiculous!

I am very curious to see what the next move is going to be. This has got to be part of a big, well prepared plan.

if its a question of who, remember how bill gates and mr buffett had gone and had a conference with the richest men in china to try and convince them to donate their billions? that was like 1 month ago. why? because the UK is in debt and needs money? no strings attached usually means without intention from the giving party other than what the receiving party creates of it.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Red_xi
Wonder who this foundation X is ?

Rothschild

Originally posted by Red_xi
And just what is their motive ?

Normally this type of offering to buy
debt would come from a bank like
the IMF or World Bank. However, those
institutions have governing councils and are
ran by committees and are not solely run
by an individual. What Foundation X is
revealing to us is that one individual has
broken away from the pack and is making
a power play. I think there is tension between
banking partners and one member is wanting
to make a power grab over an entire country.
And if England doesn't take this offer, then
the next step will be a hostile takeover by
forcing them to comply by destroying them
financially and economically.

Literally the same thing is happening in
American Gov. The FED is buying up the
debt to keep it out of foreign banks hands.
Would you rather the FED buys it or China???

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by asperetty

I hate to be the one to inform you
but the billionaires club giving
away their money

only happens when they die

and will not help curb debt until
WAY later

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

If it was the Rothchilds, why would the peer in question need to investigate them? the Rothchilds have invested in the UK openly for a long time.. my home town has what is said to be the prettiest synagogue in Europe.. built by Rothschild cash.. I see no reason for them to hide who they are, if they are the Rothchilds.

Whoever it is, they are not well known to the bankers in the City of London, or well known to the UK Gov.. it kinda limits the suspects, and has left me scratching my head

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I could be wrong but I am gonna make a guess.

Foundation X is the Vatican. Remember the banksters supposedly work for the Holy See, as do all powerful secret organizations etc etc.

Who has the most money in the world? The most wealth?
Who has had millennia and many empires fight in it's name globally, while at the same time looting the world's resources??

That would be the Vatican.

Also, there is another silly thought. Foundation X, X is a crooked cross. The Vatican uses the cross, and they are crooked. See it all works out nicely.

I could be wrong but it would be funny if I was right.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

It would be really funny, as down in my way the "no popery" signs are already up.. and tonight another effigy of the Pope (Pope Pius IX) will be burnt/blown up along with those figures who are deemed enemy of the peeps..

So I'm not really sure the Vatican would want to inject cash into such a naughty nation, do you?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join