It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there any real Evidence of someone trying to break into Area51???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
For amusement, what if
A guy dressed in a gully suite, that could be undetected by infrared technology..
takes a camera in that motha and records stuff for days.
then just sneaks out the way he came.

With this being said.
Surely he would have to start low crawling from miles out and it would be quite the story, i've heard of more far fetched things.(shadow ppl and such)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by antibren

There is a guy, who, by mistake (got lost after a thunderstorm got in his way) landed his glider (sailplane) inside Area 51. If I recall right it was 1991. He didn't get far, I think just few hundred yards inside the area. Glider type was Glasfluegel H-201 standard Libelle.

This was before GPS time. He had camera and barograf in the cockpit. After couple of minutes, the guards came, smashed the canopy and took the guy for questioning. They took the camera and barograf and after few hours they actually let him go.

I have no idea where the questioning was done, but I try to get reach of this guy and ask a little bit more.

There is lot of gliding (soaring) done in Tonapah, NV, which is just north of the area border. Been there many times and it is funny to see, when couple busses come to pick up the workers every morning from the parking lot in town.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
My friend merely did a U turn at a gate of a secret military base - he also stopped to read the notice on the gate.
He was followed by a blacked out military pollce vehicle. On arriving back at his home several miles away another similar military vehicle came from the other direction and signalled him with their little blue lights to let him know they were watching him. Later his boss at work made a cryptic remark about the base. They had obviously made inquiries through contacts in the Free Masons - After all this base I speak of is a listening base and can intercept any information be it email or mobile phone no matter how encrypted it might be.
So be warned if you do not want to make yourself known to them.
Anyways no one can breach the real secret parts - it is not possible unless done by an insider.
edit on 12-2-2012 by artistpoet because: i erred

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

I bet you're right. From what former employers have said of working at Area 51, there isn't a lot of "aimless wandering" going on there. I'm sure someone walking around would stick out like a sore thumb.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I had a friend who worked at an MOD facility
He used to amuse me with tales of the mad boffins there
Rather than drive many miles home - One night he slept in his car - when security discovered him he was marched to his office and given three minutes to clear his desk - Thoses people do not mess around.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Just wondering what would happen if like 50.000 people would decide to go there at once? Would they arrest or shoot every one?

Good for ATS spring meeting

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrimoUno
Just wondering what would happen if like 50.000 people would decide to go there at once? Would they arrest or shoot every one?

LOL, Occupy Area 51!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by PrimoUno

They would throw gas bombs and shoot some people, cause fear and make the rest go home. If they don;t they are ready to shoot all.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Norio used to sponsor those "People's Rallies." Maybe a hundred people.

The base is so remote, you are not going to get 50k people near the area without attracting attention. Just the trip down Groom Lake Road will make a massing early warning dust storm. Now a mass parachuting is another story, but they would see you on radar.

In any event, if you really wanted to upset security, you wouldn't position everyone at the front gate. Rather, you occupy all the border crossing points at once. This would probably get multiple choppers in the air. Also, the base would have to bring other security from the base to cover the crossings. You could do this with probably 20 people.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

And then, this is when we would have our special operatives parachute-in, while their attention is directed at e borders... Excellent plan Pinky. Hahaha (Pinky and the Brain reference)

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Area 51 is will be closed rumors claim all property split between 53-55.

Area 52,56 and 57 will be set up for new community. Area 56 is really located in Tennessee. It was belived

to be near the Kentucky and Ohio border but that is Area 57 which will be the new Ark.

Area 53 and 54 will be weapons R/D for the new age miltary and Area 55 will be for space R/D.

Sources in the Intellugent gathering community.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by memphis007

Can you please elaborate and not be so vague? Lol thanks

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
A few months ago I remember a thread with an ex Air Force or Navy flight crewman who believes he may have landed at A51 when his plane was having trouble.

If i remember right, the crew spent the night while their plane was fixed and left after the repairs were made.

Anyone remember this?

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Never mind, i found it

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Nope,and if there was their not talking.

posted on Mar, 4 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I found a way in AND out.. without ever being detected, tracked, or even acknowledged AFTER the fact.......... I'll be getting in touch with a few select friends of mine here on ATS to share the photos/video, sometime in the next month or so.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Yes, there is. There was a girl trying to enter Area 51, when suddenly a blackhawk helicopter popped out of the the hills and just stayed in the air looking at her. The pilots didn't even shout at her and showed any sign languages. She was scared. She said that they were trying to scare her away.

The girl was telling this small story in an episode of UFO hunters called ' Area 51: revealed '.

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by DesertShadow
The "Cammo Dudes" do have some discretion. There is a YouTube video showing a teenager riding his ATV on the legal side and then crossing over into the restricted area right in front of the cammo dudes and then riding for a short bit in the restricted area and then crossing over to the legal side. The cammo dudes didn't do a thing.

I can confirm that and watched the same video. The cammo dudes sat there and watched it. In all likeliness, they never would have stood a chance overtaking that rider on the atv if they actually were to pursue him. IMO, they'd end up with a crashed cammo dude vehicle.
gariac mentioned the old man that hiked across the range and didn't get detected. That was some time ago and I haven't read anywhere if they upped the surveillance devices in that area since. Now I may be wrong here, but isn't the interior perimeter of the base operated by Air Force Security? The more cream of the crop of the lot?

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Marrr

The reports from insiders that are public mention guards on the base, but I don't recall if they ever specified who employed those guards. I assume there are plenty of bad ass dudes with guns on the base since there is no shortage of armed Nevadans!

Driving like some loony in a Toyota offroad commercial is best reserved for professional drivers. The dudes have been seen backing up into Joshua trees. I watched one back up off the dirt road right into a ditch. I think in that video, the dude figured it would be better to let one jerk go than to have to explain damage to the dude-mobile.

Given the size of the solar cells for the cameras at the border, the general assumption is they are not run 24&7. But most likely the dude turn them on remotely, probably via the UHF antenna, with video going over the microwave. So I assume they document border crossing like this. Maybe the clown should FOIA the video of his crossing from the security camera.

If you want to cross the border, get a ride from Medlin.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by antibren

I read an article in the Las Vegas review journal a few years back about a man who claimed to have made it into area 51. Although he was not looking for aliens or experimental aircraft, he was looking for evidence of mormon pioneers heading west from Wendover to CA from 1849. According to the article he made it in and got the evidence he needed. He wore camo clothing and it took him around a day to get it because he didn't use the gates obviously he found an entrance to another range and made his way in from there. Believe it or not, it is very interesting.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join