It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there any real Evidence of someone trying to break into Area51???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

yep they do that here at the depot "DPG", just to keep the guards on their toes, some of it as easy as a fake id card and others well, razor wire is not fun. so i'v been told

edit on 5-11-2010 by bekod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Do you guys think they would shoot you down if you hang glided into the base at night?

edit on 5-11-2010 by tooo many pills because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by antibren

i know of 5 that have not returned, most likely doing 25 to life for trying to enter.

5 people who haven't returned ???
at what years did they turn up missing?? what does other family and friends say???

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by tooo many pills
Do you guys think they would shoot you down if you hang glided into the base at night?

if anything I cant imagine a very fast getaway and they would prolly just be waiting at ground level for you....

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

You are probably right. I wonder if anyone has tried it? I don't think they would be able to spot a hang-glider on typical radar, but I am pretty positive they would be using some sort of thermal imaging to protect the base from night-time intruders/ninjas.

I think it is amazingly despicable at the lengths in which the government goes through to keep their technology a secret from The People that pay their bills and whom they are suppose to be serving. I can only dream of how much cutting edge information they are sitting on and spend billions to keep secret, because if the technology was released to the public it would most likely create entire new economic industries, hundreds of thousands of jobs, and more revenue for them. Why zero transparency?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
This thread reminded me of a very funny old thread.

I searched but couldn't find it, but does anyone happen to remember the thread where a guy proposed breaking into Area 51 with an AK-47? He was saying that he could do it because his buddy was an expert rally driver, and he could drive through the desert with ease? Oh please someone post it if you know what I'm talking about. It really was one of the funniest things I've ever read on this site.

YEAH! I found it. Plz read, as it's funny.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5-11-2010 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
This thread reminded me of a very funny old thread.

I searched but couldn't find it, but does anyone happen to remember the thread where a guy proposed breaking into Area 51 with an AK-47? He was saying that he could do it because his buddy was an expert rally driver, and he could drive through the desert with ease? Oh please someone post it if you know what I'm talking about. It really was one of the funniest things I've ever read on this site.

theres one above with similar laughable ways....

rally car tho??
have to be a swift and silent car

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Look up, I found it. Im going to read it again now, but I remember he was saying his buddy can drive great under pressure and he has an assault rifle or something. I remember laughing pretty hard.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I would like to just post up 5-10 miles out and just watch the skys...
if you were rich enough Im sure you could figure out some technology but as it is Im not that iron man guy and can only dream... but it would be awesome

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

that is just it, no friends and no family, just like me, the year they went, as a group 1997, ten years in the making, i was to go with them, but i could not do it. about a week later i got a knock on the door, asking me if i knew them and other things about them and me, i was cleared of aiding and abetting.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod

that is just it, no friends and no family, just like me, the year they went, as a group 1997, ten years in the making, i was to go with them, but i could not do it. about a week later i got a knock on the door, asking me if i knew them and other things about them and me, i was cleared of aiding and abetting.

Wow, sounds like quite the story. Fiction even.
You got any proof of this tale? 10 years in the making, and 5 people disappear, quite a lot to swallow there.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Here is the prisoner locator website. All we need is the list of names.
BOP locator

Glenn Campbell did a nice summary of Jerry Freeman.
Jerry Freeman

I suspect Freeman made it to Papoose Lake, mostly because nobody cares..well too much Think about the Janet Beechcraft crash a few years ago near the TTR. Here we have a plane leaving Groom Lake that crashes in the desert, and nobody really notices for hours. Now do you really think some person on foot is going to be detected?

I'm not trying to encourage anyone to cross the border. My point is I think you can get pretty close until all hell breaks lose. I've seen the radar perimeter hardware at Edwards south base. It is old school, but I bet it is very effective and I bet Groom has such gear or better.

A few years ago some moron busted through the gate at Nellis. Not the main gate but a gate a bit to the north. They didn't ventilate the culprit, though I wouldn't have blamed security if they did. In fact the military showed more restraint than a lot of city cops.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

There is also what this little guy did.

edit on 28-12-2010 by assmint because: Tried to embed a video and realized it was not possible.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
If someone could get a few thousand people together to march on to Area 51 it would be great. I would do it, even if it would result in death...how could the massacre of alot of people go without being noticed. It would also prove that the government has something to hide.

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
really if (more like when) u get caught trespassing in area 51 you probably get abducted n become 1 of the t est subjects lol . ive seen some videos of supposed trespassings 1 video shows these guys standing out of the main entrance n some older women drive into area51 never seen again. another video this guy takes to the air and flies within a mile or two of the actual restricted space above a51 n he doesnt even pass the boundary before hes contacted through the radio by flight control from the base tellin him its restricted airspace blah blah. and then u see f18s zooming by a couple of them until he left the area

posted on Dec, 28 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Crossing the border and then darting back to free territory does not insure you will not be arrested. The camo dudes are deputized by the Lincoln County Sheriff Department, and as duly authorized, their testimony that you crossed is good enough.

Nobody gets kidnapped, disappears, or any such nonsense. They get a fine and a warning notice.

I should state again, never go to the Little Aeinn for advice. I'm glad they exist, but clearly those people have little knowledge of the area. For instance, I go up Bald Mountain Road all the time. Security eventually shows up. There are signs at all the border crossings. The only crossing I have seen without a sign is Roadblock Canyon. It used to have a sign, but I guess it got stolen. Stealing federal property gets the FBI involved, so it is a bad idea. The feds have all sorts of exceptions to Miranda and penalties for obstruction.

The fine is authorized up to $1000, but it seems $600 is the typical fine.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
platipus, Dev Gru is development group or seal team six, which is who Rainbow Six is based off of. Dev Gru teast new weapons and tactics and other gear that may be used by other Seal teams or possible other spec ops, such as PJs, Recon, Rangers. This may include testing them in a situation which requires them to infiltrate a base therefore giving the base a test as well. Though it is very unlikely they would test against somewhere such as Groom Lake due to the required SCI classifications and the sensitivity that may make the guards more apt to shoot. They would more likely use a less secretive and sensitive base.

As far as someone trying to break into Area 51, I have read a few reports of people hopping the border to taunt Cammo Dudes and even one about a "lost" camper/hiker. In all cases the local Sheriffs were called and the violater turned over to the sheriff, if detained at all, warned and fined.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Use of deadly force is authorized, you wouldnt get any where near the base unless they wanted you for experiments, either way your screwed...I would not recomend it. The chance for success is less than zero. Goodluck, and good post

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Sorry for bringing up an old thread, but.... I think if you made it to the base itself and still not being shot you would end up at some iron and closed fire walls in the mountain which eventually would lead to underground levels with *maybe* the stuff you're looking for...

posted on Apr, 20 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by gariac
Glenn Campbell did a nice summary of Jerry Freeman.
Jerry Freeman
I suspect Freeman made it to Papoose Lake, mostly because nobody cares..well too much

Of course Glen summarized it - because he is mentioned in the article.
I heard he is now writing a guide on how to be a homeless bum.

Somewhere else, I found a link to the original story, archived at archive.org.
Some of the original pictures are there as well.
classic-web.archive.org...
edit on 20-4-2011 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join