It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Army Invades Central Gaza

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
I was wondering what was different about ATS over the last few months. Now I realise we were spared the usual bombardment of "Israel the bloodthirsty barbarians hell-bent on murdering civilians to achieve their systematic destruction of the Palestinian people" threads.

Oh well, the break was nice while it lasted. But, carry on.

I think thats minimising the issues that are happening with this region. What we're talking about is the death of innocent people, its hard to see a justification for being 'cavalier' in relation to that. Regardless of who the state or organisation is, or where its located. In any 'civilised' country, justice and equality should prevail. If this is not the case then it should be highlighted...dont you agree?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by Anam Gra

There is absolutely no justification for any state to take the lives of innocent people...None!! In definition, thats terrorism!

In Israel's case there is. Palestinian's are terrorists. No it is not Terrorism you are wrong wrong it is self defence against cowardly Muslim Palestinian terrorists!
edit on 4-11-2010 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

No, there is no justification for killing innocent people because it is counter-productive to what Israel is supposedly trying to achieve. Killing and injuring innocent people breeds hate and therefore breeds more terrorists, it isn't self-defence at all it is self-destruction.

Killing terrorists in a haphazard fashion makes the problem worse and that is a fact. If Israel actually wanted to fight terrorism then perhaps they should do the job properly.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

You quote the same old, same old, but with a diffirence. You state you know best yet refuse to even acknowledge that others are replying to your comments.

Sam old same old. Really? You have seen nothing like me before. In fact I do Know best.

You spout the propoganda of a nation that has well documented evidence to uphold fair minded thinkers views that the Israeli government is corrupt and evil.

Propaganda ay?. I am an Aussie, Not a Jew. I don't claim to represent Australia. I am the most fair minded thinker you will ever encounter (Don't care if you agree or not is a fact). Evil & Corrupt ay?. Well evil is personal opinion you can say that if you want. Corrupt you say. Lets see your proof on that one!

absurd claims

You are the one who is absurd! This cannot be debated!

You are one of many who frequent any thread that is deemed negative to the Israeli cause and mindset. You use the same tactics we have seen over and over again.

Deemed negative by who? I don't care what you or anybody else thinks of me. Take your best shot. Guess what I am not a Jew, in fact I don't believe in any religion for that matter. I am not aligned to Israel in any way but I see it what it truly is.I am enlightened on this issue.

is it any wonder those children grow up to be freedom fighters against the tyranny that is the Israeli cause?

These children grow up that way because of the twisted views on the situation by the parents, grand parents & government! Fact!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Captiva, ignore him. Look how long he's been a member, and look how few posts he has. It's clear he has only one purpose here. Just another piece of the propaganda machine.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by PayMeh

Captiva, ignore him. Look how long he's been a member, and look how few posts he has. It's clear he has only one purpose here. Just another piece of the propaganda machine.

How long yeah since march but have been reading the forums for may years. You are a great detective sherlock! LOL. Guess what I don't work for Israel. Don't care what you think. Off topic but if you are going to pick me just for my opinions well ..... you get what you ask for!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

Of course it is counterproductive, exactly why these animals do it. They need to keep people pissed off at them, so they can keep playing the victim boohoo concentration camp card.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by Soshh

Of course it is counterproductive, exactly why these animals do it. They need to keep people pissed off at them, so they can keep playing the victim boohoo concentration camp card.

......But it is important to remember the inhumanity of the holocaust so that this wont be replicated again. But obviously no justification for undermining the human rights of others.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Something tells me that certain people are on this thread to make outrageous remarks simply to disrupt it.

Thanks, OP, for posting this. A situation to watch IMO.

second

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

If you think about it a bit, what is being done to the palestinians is pretty similar to concentration camps, just way more efficient. Instead of hauling them off on a train, they just created the situation right where they live. Building supplies can't get through, humanitarian aide can't get through. Farms being destroyed, power grids being destroyed, homes being destroyed.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

What you seem to forget is this is the rightful land of the Israeli's whether you like it or not. As stated before I am not aligned to either side! Just calling it for what it is!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   

reply to post by TKDRL

What you seem to forget is this is the rightful land of the Israeli's whether you like it or not. As stated before I am not aligned to either side! Just calling it for what it is!

Soooo......anyway Phat.......are you jewish yourself?????.........lol

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

If you were smart to read the whole thread I have said I am not jewish, Not aligned to Israel in anyway or believe in any religion. Dir ......

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
What a shock (not).

Knowing of the ability of Israeli forces, often using U.S. weapons, to strike targets with pinpoint accuracy, it was difficult to understand or explain the destruction of hospitals, schools, prisons, United Nations facilities, small factories and repair shops, agricultural processing plants and almost 40,000 homes.

The Goldstone committee examined closely the cause of deaths of the 1,387 Palestinians who perished, and the degree of damage to the various areas. The conclusion was that the civilian areas were targeted and the devastation was deliberate. Again, the criticism of Israel in the Goldstone report is justified.

www.nytimes.com...

edit on 4-11-2010 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

If you were smart to read the whole thread I have said I am not jewish, Not aligned to Israel in anyway or believe in any religion. Dir ......

Sorry Phat, just a wee joke at your expense, in relation to the many times you've said that you're not alligned to or are jewish. OK Im juvenile!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Hey at least you can have a laugh .... I actually Don't think you are juvenile .... Cheers

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Here is the problem with your request and or argument. Any evidence provided will be considered propaganda. This subject has become so diluted that there is no way to effectively debate it anymore.

Unless a Palestinian Muslim Cleric comes out and says that Israel is defending its self, nobody will respect any source.
Heck, most of the Anti-Israeli propagandists wouldn't even buy the clerics testimony. He would be called an Israeli agent.

This works both ways. No matter how much proof is offered, the Pro-Israeli crowd will not buy into anything other than their preconcieved view.

It is becoming one of those conflicts that will never be agreed upon. It is almost nonsensical to even debate this anymore. I think the only discussion about this, is only Pro & Anti giving their views and accepting no new facts and or proof.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

Lol, you talk a lot of smack for someone who has no idea what they are talking about.

What if the US forcefully occupied Australia, took your home, burned your fields and told you to go live in the ghetto? How nice would you be to the Americans?

How do you feel about Jews saying "Muslims to the Gas Chambers?" I really thought modern man was beyond supporting genocide...

You do realize that the only weapons Palestine has are home made explosives. Israel has tank regiments, soldiers with armor and guns, an air force, a navy, nuclear weapons etc. etc.

It would be like the US going to war Rwanda and calling it hard...
edit on 4-11-2010 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Hey at least you can have a laugh .... I actually Don't think you are juvenile .... Cheers

Glad you took it that way Phat, I think its possible to have differing opinions without resorting to name calling and anger.....still dont share your opinion though!!! lol

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
How the hell does an individual ever reasonably expect to control a land?

The concept is bizarre to say the least.

Our lives, but a walk in the park.

The land, ever evolving giving way to new treacheries.

Adapt.

All you see here is mass ignorance:

Religious indoctrination.

Cultural absurdities.

The wrath of man.

Who's land is it?

Well that depends on which scholar you ask..

Idiocy to the extreme.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Well again its greed and fundamentalist thought, control and power. But any man/woman has the right to peace, security and opportunity in their own home, regardless what name you hang on it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join