It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm here because of my "dead" uncle.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

Yeah, all the evidence points to that being made in vue with some photoshop compositing(sp).

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
When I opened the NASA letter for the first time the only tags on it were from when I opened it, and some curious Elements and Photoshop 1 legacy info.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I guess i'll put the final nail in the coffin for this one. Got image hidden data through Digi-info you guys should get it lol...

Image #1

Orientation: top-left
XResolution: 72.0
YResolution: 72.0
ResolutionUnit: inch
Software: Adobe Photoshop CS2 Windows
DateTime: 2010:11:01 12:59:38
ExifOffset: 164
ColorSpace: Uncalibrated
ExifImageWidth: 800
ExifImageHeight: 600

Image #2:

Orientation: top-left
XResolution: 72.0
YResolution: 72.0
ResolutionUnit: inch
Software: Adobe Photoshop CS2 Windows
DateTime: 2010:11:01 14:37:45
ExifOffset: 164
ColorSpace: Uncalibrated
ExifImageWidth: 640
ExifImageHeight: 480

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Alot of things "Don't Make Sense" even the debunked parts of the story don't make sense and are not tight enough for me, the pictures Hmmm there is no way you would see the stars in the first pic,

Seems to be a Hoax thats been Hoax and hoax again incase its not a hoax

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by _R4t_

This really doesn't prove anything, the large photo has a creation date in August 2010, and a modified date of 11-1-2010.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I will send Noogah a PM on dreamviews just to make sure we aren't jumping , i used hang out in dreamviews forums.

edit on 2-11-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by FrodoBaggins

please tell us a bit more about the death benefits that were paid out. We don't need the amounts, but tell us if they were paid and when.

The letter from NASA is an obvious fake, so since you didn't do it, I suspect someone is trying to trick you. If death benefits were paid, and your Uncle is still alive, he is e-mailing you from Prison. he may no know which one. hence, his confusion.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

Cmon bad pixelisation in the image lower part then the top is all sharp + photoshop data tag....

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I have a letter from NASA that has the 'worm' logo on it, but it is from 1991. Tell us, was the logo in color?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
I will send Noogah a PM on dreamviews just to make sure we aren't jumping , i used hang out in dreamviews forums.

edit on 2-11-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

www.dreamviews.com...

too late?

he was also registered on cartographer guild site under the same name with more 'art'.
edit on 2-11-2010 by Xadaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
another day another crackpot hoax at ATS. lol such a waste of bad creativity. now i know what the writers of "HEROES" are doing for a living. working as disinfo agents for TPTB to discredit authentic whistle blowers.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
This
leads to
www.youtube.com...
above youtube channel appears possibly to be his adult sister? judging by his previous posts they're all ChristNuts etc and this is a nasa hate campaign by him, theres the MO.
edit on 2-11-2010 by Xadaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Not that hard to fake... HOAX

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Hook, line and bloody sinker.

I can't believe this thread has reached 17 pages and the majority of people believe the OP's story!

Let's look at a few simple facts:

* No Government agency is going to use the term "top secret experiment"

* No Government agency is going to inform a nephew about an Uncle disappearing, they would inform the next of kin usually a spouse or parent.

* No Government agency is going to send a letter informing someone that a family member is missing and now presumed dead, has no one ever heard about police investigations/missing people cases???

That's just for starters, there's also the EXIF data and other numerous holes in the story.

OP: I'm not sure if your the one trying to trick us or that your the one who has been tricked, if the latter is the case (which I doubt) then I feel sorry for you.

Come on ATS, we are better than this....

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Good job in denying ignorance, ATS!

As for the OP, young grasshopper, how would like it if your mom K. and your dad R. (got them right, no?) found out about the stories you're making up?

I'm asking this question without even a bit of intent to make fun of you or mock you, I'm actually worried a bit about the feelings you're going through that may one day explode in a not so pleasant way... A serious question, though, are you on happy pills by any chance?

Cheers...

edit to add - removed names, left only initials.
edit on 2-11-2010 by ch1n1t0 because: names to initials.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Calm Down Folks.

Thread closed for now, pending staff Review.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
For the record, another proof of this hoax:

If you search the term "Nasa Letter" on Google Images and then click to filter by size to show only the big ones you will find this picture from 2009:

picasaweb.google.com...

Upon further inspection you will notice that this picture have the exact same signature from FrodoBanggins letter, but Frodo's version has some slightly differences in some areas, as circled in red, probably to make the signarue look different from the original.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/96076a7ccae5.jpg[/atsimg]

In the end, I downloaded both files (original and fake) to put them signatures side by side and also an overlayed version with the original signature properly rescaled, in red.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3848e95c18f6.png[/atsimg]

Perfect match!

IMHO, FrodoBaggins is a hoaxer, his document is false, his picture is false, his story is false, his uncle might still be alive and this thread is taking too long to go to the hoax bin.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Moderator-Note

Upon Staff Review, this thread has been re-opened for now. If it turns out to be a Hoax with 100% certainty, it will be moved to the Hoax Forum but remain open.

As it is already posted in the Gray Area, please allow it to be highly speculative. No off-topic posts, no personal attacks please.

Carry On.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join