It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm here because of my "dead" uncle.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
So this "Daniel" guy who has wasted bandwidth here, and so many peoples time, as well as FORGING NASA documents is really someone named DAVID R. as mentioned earlier, right?? Is that confirmed?

And if so, isnt FORGING NASA documents a CRIME???????

Bet'cha he wont pull a stunt like this AGAIN, eh?!!

edit on 3-11-2010 by jontap because: Because I am free to do so.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I thought that this was a great hoax and I must admit that it had me fooled at first. Please only post facts in future "Daniel"

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ch1n1t0

Maybe I am wrong, but I thought most people approached this with extreme skepticism and even when playing along they were doing it more just to see where it would lead rather than any actual belief that this guy was trapped in another dimension or something. It was fun to follow and I may have suspended my disbelief momentarily but I certainly wasn';t buying into this right off to bat just because the kid was polite. I just wanted to make sure he wasn't being hoaxed himself. Anyhow, I would have liked to read his last message but I assume it gets deleted automatically when he got banned -- oh well.. Not sure banning was the right approach, maybe just an IP block so we could read his final post. I don't think the community has anything to be ashamed of, in fact I thought it was an impressive display of groupthink working collectively to solve a riddle and expose the hoax. In the event there isn't a hoax it will be good to have a couple of people that are able to suspend disbelief, while at the same time having the pragmatic doubters keep them in check. Kudos to you all, I am happy to have joined this community today.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by abradley123
reply to post by ch1n1t0

Maybe I am wrong, but I thought most people approached this with extreme skepticism and even when playing along they were doing it more just to see where it would lead rather than any actual belief that this guy was trapped in another dimension or something. It was fun to follow and I may have suspended my disbelief momentarily but I certainly wasn';t buying into this right off to bat just because the kid was polite. I just wanted to make sure he wasn't being hoaxed himself. Anyhow, I would have liked to read his last message but I assume it gets deleted automatically when he got banned -- oh well.. Not sure banning was the right approach, maybe just an IP block so we could read his final post. I don't think the community has anything to be ashamed of, in fact I thought it was an impressive display of groupthink working collectively to solve a riddle and expose the hoax. In the event there isn't a hoax it will be good to have a couple of people that are able to suspend disbelief, while at the same time having the pragmatic doubters keep them in check. Kudos to you all, I am happy to have joined this community today.

Thank-You abradley123 for so eloquently stating exactly what most here were feeling/doing. I wanted to address the posters that just didn't get it, but basically gave up with a disgusted sigh as I didn't know exactly where to begin...and then try to be diplomatic rather than sarcastic. Oy!

You deftly managed both diplomacy & well-stated thesis. Star for your reply. Peace.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by FrodoBaggins

Great artwork on the photos story isnt half bad either. I feel its a little in poor taste for those who are here really seeking answers.

You should write a fantasy book and do your own pics and stop wasting your talents here.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
can we get a name count on how many people bought this story? this tool as he was did point out an obvious truth that there are way too many gullible people on here. i agree it was in poor taste but sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind. and these lollipop candyfloss dreamers need a wake up call. reality is cold hard and brutal. wake up before its too late.

the only difference between this thread and a hundred others on here is that this guy admitted it was a hoax after stringing some of you along.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I don't know if this is true, however, isn't deltacom a company which provides long ranged network? I don't know if that includes outer space but....

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by RimDaas
I don't know if this is true, however, isn't deltacom a company which provides long ranged network? I don't know if that includes outer space but....

The threads a hoax....

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ajmusicmedia

Your post caused me to die a little bit on the inside. Please review page 15 and forward for pertinent hoaxing evidence. Read the facts before you go blabbing.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Saw this movie trailer recently for the new movie TRON coming out, and it reminded me of this thread. Thhink the poster worked for Disney? The trailer storyline shows an older man telling a younger man his dad that had been missing for 20 years has made contact and is alive.
Just thought I'd throw this out there.

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join