It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Famed NASA Astronaut almost, kind of, (not really) says Extraterrestrials are here!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

If this really was "a very strange event occurred that even had crewman Dr. Story Musgrave unable to explain what he observed from the shuttle windows" then why are we getting a title that states "Famed NASA Astronaut confirms Extraterrestrials are here!"?
How can you confirm the existence of something when you have no explanation for what you've observed?

I see nothing but jumping to conclusions here.

edit on 29-10-2010 by Beast Of Gevaudan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by Arken
US Astronaut Buzz Aldrin explains Apollo XI UFO sighting

Buzz saw the adapter panel that fit between the third-stage and the lunar module; that is from his own mouth in the video.

appeal-to-authority?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beast Of Gevaudan
reply to post by Arken

If this really was "a very strange event occurred that even had crewman Dr. Story Musgrave unable to explain what he observed from the shuttle windows" then why are we getting a title that states "Famed NASA Astronaut confirms Extraterrestrials are here!"?
How can you confirm the existence of something when you have no explanation for what you've observed?

I see nothing but jumping to conclusions here.

Maybe you are right.
What they seen emerge from clouds on upper athmosphere? Ice debris of 50 to 150 feet in diameter? Huge ice debris?

Then the title of this thread must be changed in: Famed NASA Astronaut confirms, Icebergs floating on and around our planet!
edit on 29-10-2010 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
STS missions and ice crystals / dust particles.
I know there is an episode of mythbusters where they debunk this. I just don't seem to be able to find it at this time.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oscillator
STS missions and ice crystals / dust particles.
I know there is an episode of mythbusters where they debunk this. I just don't seem to be able to find it at this time.

Maybe you are right.
What they seen emerge from clouds on upper athmosphere? Dust particles of 50 to 150 feet in diameter? Huge Dust particles?

Then the title of this thread must be changed in: Famed NASA Astronaut confirms, Hills floating on and around our planet!
edit on 29-10-2010 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Oh I just think that posting STS mission videos in this thread damages the credibility of this thread and what those astronauts are saying.

It just seems completely unrelated to me.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I'm not doubting that the astronaut witnessed something unusual, but it's quite a stretch to claim that it's extraterrestrial. Making such a claim because you're unable to identify the object is irresponsible in my opinion.

Unidentified or unusual doesn't automatically equal aliens.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I can't view all the vids or Jims work at the moment but that's a pretty spectacular circular formation. Hard but not impossible to explain away. My first thought was, a gathering of space telescopes to massively enlarge their effective and collective size.

Originally posted by FireMoon
Sorry to pull rank on the thread...

That's alright, no need to apologise, you don't have the ability to 'pull rank' on a thread. Last time I checked, ATS doesn't operate a caste system. We're all members here. We do on the other hand have problems with egos.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Beast Of Gevaudan

No Aliens..... eh. Then what Story Musgrave astronaut has seen?

Unidentified Floating Objects!

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Jim, it says to me your just going blah blah blah, Not really saying anything of fact that makes your condenscending attitude appropriate! Science does not care what naysayers say when confronted with data, Like the anthro global warming scare tactics, we are being fed a line of bull over these CREDIBLE witnesses attempt to tell what I believe has a chance to be true. To poo pooh their willingness to step forward with such statements in this atmosphere of 'kill the messenger' should tell any who wish to use their own craniums that your quite possible a shill for liars. Data is undisputable that these Asrtonauts risked everything to share something that is so contoversial as UFO's. I am 99.99999% certain these so called UFO's are USAF. My own experience in the military, I joined after the Viet Nam war, was to be exposed to some interesting things that perhaps could be talked about now like the highest tech night vision equipment that is now available. That technology was way out at the time and there were some things we can't talk about here (I am sure it would be smart to have more examples but...). Throw in Project Paper clip bringing Nazi Scientist here to the USA along with the Flying Disc the Allies discovered and wal lah, we have a clear path to how this whole thing is happening. Yes, those who "want to believe" like Fox Mulder, it COULD BE aliens. I can't say that their absolutely are though, none have talked to me and the lame stream media is sure not going with it one way or the other.

However, if Buzz Aldrin and company say it is so, I am inclined to listen! Who more credible than these would have to speak for us to believe?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I always thought Story Muscrave would confirm that aliens are observing/Visiting our planet.. He knows WAY more than what he is letting on. He has always been a free thinker and thinks outside the box on a lot of things.. He has done a few missions that were cloaked in secret for the DOD.. I would bet that sometime soon Story will confirm that the US govt. knows that we are being visited by alien beings from another world. He also has the respect and integrity from the public/media to actually believe him if he did come forward.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

No,they are not crazy,any of them,they are perfectly sane.Just imagine how spectacular it would be to be orbiting our earth and look out the window and behold before your very eyes witness a technology so far greater than ours,technology of a race of beings from possibly the deepest reaches of space possibly many light years,or dimension or even another time.Most of us busy humans go about our lives every day and never look up and wonder,never imagine what could be beyond our blue atmosphere among the stars,no,they are not crazy,after what I've seen on earth I cannot help but to believe what they have said they've seen in space.This aint no star trek,they're here,they've always been here,some people just choose to live with their eyes wide shut,but mine are open....

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Molan27
I always thought Story Muscrave would confirm that aliens are observing/Visiting our planet.. He knows WAY more than what he is letting on. He has always been a free thinker and thinks outside the box on a lot of things.. He has done a few missions that were cloaked in secret for the DOD.. I would bet that sometime soon Story will confirm that the US govt. knows that we are being visited by alien beings from another world. He also has the respect and integrity from the public/media to actually believe him if he did come forward.

I'd take that bet, but it seems I'll never find a fair-minded jury around here! ;-)

Since I've talked with Story about these very subjects, and have known him professionally and personally for about thirty years, I have come to the conclusion that I know what he's thinking along these lines, because you're right, he doesn't prevaricate. Anybody here read his book, 'The Way of Water'?

Link re book: www.thespacereview.com...

And regarding the subject of the OP, he completely agrees with me that the video images show nearby drifting shuttle-generated particles, some of them 'showing up' as they drift out of the shuttle's shadow soon after sunrise.

That is indeed an unearthly concept. Can we start by agreeing that in the video, the shuttle (along with nearby objects) is in sunlight? Once that seemingly-bizarre interpretation becomes clear, a lot of the mystery of the dots wanes.

Link -- me and Story at KSC VAB: www.jamesoberg.com...

edit on 29-10-2010 by JimOberg because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
The footage below has always interested me. As for the other nasa footage. I think it has pretty much been explained.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Justoneman
reply to post by JimOberg

Jim, it says to me your just going blah blah blah, Not really saying anything of fact that makes your condenscending attitude appropriate!

JOM, let me suggest that my investigations have provided more real facts and context and insight into what lies behind the most famous 'astronaut UFO stories', ever published anywhere. Now, you can close your eyes and mind to that research, and smear it and my motives, but you can't erase those facts -- try as hard as you do to keep other people from considering reading them.

Science does not care what naysayers say when confronted with data, Like the anthro global warming scare tactics, we are being fed a line of bull over these CREDIBLE witnesses attempt to tell what I believe has a chance to be true.

I'm the guy who's quoting the actual witnesses to the STS-80 video and other famous stories, while pro-UFO folks are covering up that testimony and denouncing any astronaut who does NOT endorse UFO stories as liars? How many examples do you want?

To poo pooh their willingness to step forward with such statements in this atmosphere of 'kill the messenger' should tell any who wish to use their own craniums that your quite possible a shill for liars.

Who's trying to 'kill' whom here?

Data is undisputable that these Asrtonauts risked everything to share something that is so contoversial as UFO's.

Data is never 'indisputable' except to closed minds with preset self-serving beliefs. As to what people like Ed Mitchell or Gordon Cooper 'risked' by expressing their opinions, please be more specific. "Everything"? Hardly anything.

However, if Buzz Aldrin and company say it is so, I am inclined to listen! Who more credible than these would have to speak for us to believe?

I do not think Buzz has said what you think he said about encountering aliens in space.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

This is reply to you and anyone else who is so quick to jump the bandwagon.

Firstly: In all the interviews of the astronauts and this particular thread, everyone is making the assumption that because they saw a UFO it must automatically mean an E.T Alien.

Fair play, if these people said "hey, I saw a ufo, and a little green man in the window" but these are two very separate things - seeing a flying craft does not equal an off-world alien.

But equally, I don't dismiss there are other life forms out there - hell I should know, even to this day some of us get treated like aliens, illegal aliens, alienated for the colour of our skin, our beliefs or simply being different.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by old_god

I want to talk like a crazy person for a minute here.Ok here I go....God created us in his image,any other life form is alien or hybrid.The technology witnessed is millions or billions of years advanced than ours,we have the technology because of reversed engineering from crashed craft but we still don't fully understand the technology because our brains ARE INFERIOR to theirs,they,them,the short grey people,the tall grey people,the reptilians,the human but yet not human beings.Anti-gravity tech is not our idea,it is not our design,it is my OPINION they are indeed highly intelligent EBE's.....but that's just me talking like a crazy person.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Just to add my 2 cents. The Astronauts told stories about bridges on the moon. Well there are now two very good 3d pictures of natural bridges on the moon. One is made bye a Lava Tube...Fascinating. Get your Red/Cyan Glasses:

Source: www.universetoday.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
To all the other people new to this subject; Do not believe this member. He is a classic example of a PTB disinformation stooge, and pops up from time to time to attempt to pull the wool over your eyes, and tell you what you are seeing and hearing, is not really what you are seeing and hearing.

Not a very open minded attitude, eh? Sounds like an attempted coverup to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join