It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The earth will be destroyed at 11/9 by cern and the LHC.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Its OK. Captain save-a-planet (aka Jesus), Obama and Rush Limbaugh will save us.

What? You didnt think they all play on the same team?

Oh they do. Its called: Team America... baby

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
looks like we dont have to worry about the nukes anymore their got something better now lol

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Nventual

Im aware of that, which is why i said it heh

It was more of just saying this is science-fiction.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
reply to post by Stuffed

In the book that the TV show was based on that blackout was actually because of the LHC.

Just for interests sake, what was the name of the book?

- the concept of that show was intriguing. Pity it wasnt made in England instead of America- coz they stuffed it right up- as they often do.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by lifecitizen

The Flashforward TV show was based off the book by the same name if I'm remembering things correctly.

Interestingly enough about your England comment, I'm pretty sure most of the actors were British faking American accents for the show haha

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
thanks Stuffed- the book might be worth a read even if it is fiction.

Most of the actors/actresses were actually American- a few were English. The producers were American.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
It has already been started but nowhere near full capacity and has had to shut down everytime for alterations and repairs, it won't be ready to work properly for years. So don't get too excited guys, this is the 3rd year in a row the world is meant to end but it won't.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Sinter Klaas.....

I thought HAAARP was going to destroy us....

And.....what about those giant spaceships heading towards the Earth?

And.....and.....and.... I can't remember, but I know there's other stuff.....

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Most likely all crap made up by people who don't understand. But these kind of worries DO bring up a valid point.
Meaning the more advanced our technology becomes, the more careful we need to be. Especially in the future, who knows what power we will achieve, it needs to be in the right hands.
edit on 25-10-2010 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas
Well that's basically what I've read .

They will do so by creating a new and improved quark on steroids. from or by something they call stranglettes.

The creation will kickstart a series of effects resulting in Earth going super nova what will crush the planet to a solid ball of mere 7 kilometers wide. They called it ice-9 reaction.

Source : A Factory of Quark Gluon Soup: The cause of big-bangs and supernovas.

Personally I'm convinced it's a bunch of nonsense. It was a fun read tho and I've never heard it before.
So please ATS set loose the debunk talent what makes this place famous.

Rip out the lies so hard that site has to end its broadcasting days.

And...

I want to make sure they are not even slightly telling some truth... Just to be save...

~ Sinter
edit on 10/24/2010 by Sinter Klaas because: Change dat from 9/11 to 11/9

Well all I can say is that the Christians are going to be upset because they have the end of the world all scheduled and the 2012 folks will be upset too because the Mayans didn't know anything about the CERN thingie. The Vatican, as always, will remain calm for a while but then, seven or eight years later, will issue a Bull declaring that it does not conflict with our beliefs.

Boy..... for a minute I was worried.

tt

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by open_eyeballs
Its OK. Captain save-a-planet (aka Jesus), Obama and Rush Limbaugh will save us.

What? You didnt think they all play on the same team?

Oh they do. Its called: Team America... baby

Not only that but the EU and the US play on the same team, they just pretend they don;'t like each other.
Now the EU is pro palestinian, (only for asimilation) While the US gives loves from above with napalm.
It's the game. But not all are the same, some know and chose not to participate.

As funny as this may sound there is a god, a true god, It's has honey it has poison it's painted it's green, has black and yellow stripes. They F-t up this planet and they keep at it.

edit on 25-10-2010 by pepsi78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Sorry , what?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Dont worry a ant will save the day and cause a mass breakdown from an unknown location.
2nd

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Maybe! Dude. Lose the freaking flasher. You are more than able to annoy without such epileptic tactics. Of all members, you don't need to get attention on such an infantile manner.

It's counter productive. I can't read when flashed. I experience missing time and NDE, but that's about it.

Aaaaaargh!

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Can you make sure it does not end until like 11:59PM at teh earlies. I done gits "Call of Duty: Black ops" on pre-order sicne forever and I would like to at least get a few hours of virtual death dealing in so i can die knowing the sixt bucks was worth it at least a little bit.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Kurt Vonnegut is dead a few years and he is still making me laugh. I can't believe his fictional "creation" of Ice-9 is taken by some as serious.

"Sirens of Titan" was the book, I think...

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jexmo
reply to post by pepsi78

Sorry , what?

The game, the prophecy, europe gets power, fights the US and Israel, the antichrists ? then probaly spaceships arive and beats europe, it's in the bible ? It's the forced prophecy, they make it happen. It's the same hand.
Wake up, can't you see ? Israel calls europe anti semitic, Europe is pro palestinian " not really" Israel and the Us are anti palestinian, so the game begins, flor glory and honor. It's a sharade. Same team, same people, the red game.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

Oh right, i get it now...

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
So since something similar happened in a book it can NEVER happen in reality?

That is some seriously backwards logic my friend...

Strangelets have been created before and it is known that if they have the opposite charge as atomic Nuclei they can interact and cause conversion to more strangelets... THIS IS FACT

now the fear is that with such a dense seething feedstock surrounding the group of strangelets they are trying to create that the statistical high percentage chance of conversions could result in enough conversions in a small space over a short timespan to create a BANG

With me so far?

SO what part of that is hard to get? or impossible because it was also in a book? if anything you should worry a bit because tanks aircraft carriers nuclear power moon landings lasers and THOUSANDS of other things that are COMMON now were in books sometimes DECADES before they even began to be worked on in the real world.

As a side note making fun of people when you don't seem to have very much understanding of a subject yourself and are badly parroting the party line about why said person is wrong is not DENYING IGNORANCE.

Try researching things yourself rather than getting a cheap thrill by firing up your comment window and scoring cheap points off of someone... (btw you didn't even score points as your commentary was if anything more fanciful and full of logical holes a 6 year old could drive a mack truck through than the original premise of this thread)

NOTE:

Just want to clarify something here... Just because I'm putting out what I know on the subject and the little I know about the feasability of what they are claiming does NOT mean I think CERN will kill us all...I do believe that one of these days we might see a very scary broadcast from that area indicating something bad unexpected and HIGHLY Energetic has occurred but I don't think it'll take the world out.... maybe just stun us a little.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Is there any chance this could bring the dead back to life?!

Cause in all honesty, I was looking forward to a Zombie Apocalypse.
Will punch and pie be made available?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join