It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The earth will be destroyed at 11/9 by cern and the LHC.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Well that's basically what I've read .

They will do so by creating a new and improved quark on steroids. from or by something they call stranglettes.

The creation will kickstart a series of effects resulting in Earth going super nova what will crush the planet to a solid ball of mere 7 kilometers wide. They called it ice-9 reaction.

Source : A Factory of Quark Gluon Soup: The cause of big-bangs and supernovas.

Personally I'm convinced it's a bunch of nonsense. It was a fun read tho and I've never heard it before.
So please ATS set loose the debunk talent what makes this place famous.

Rip out the lies so hard that site has to end its broadcasting days.

And...

I want to make sure they are not even slightly telling some truth... Just to be save...

~ Sinter
edit on 10/24/2010 by Sinter Klaas because: Change dat from 9/11 to 11/9

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

No more bills and taxes.
Fire er up, give her all shes got Scotty we need warp speed now!

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
sorry, what's the 9/11 connection to this?

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Lol isn't this hilarious ?

The doom they spread talking about these tin foil science fiction should be stopped.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

The date they will switch it on or something.

Chosen because of it sinister history.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

www.cerntruth.com...
Here i think
Just a catchy number that makes you look .

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Dang. I guess I won't get out of shovelling snow this winter after all

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

If you would have clicked the link you would be on their site already. I didn't make it up.

I wish... I would have made a fortune writing scifi books.

Edit to say I'm an idiot cause I have the numbers backwards
edit on 10/24/2010 by Sinter Klaas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
the author of the article says "much like global warming" experts paid by cern will lie about how dangerous it is. this immediately screams yellow journalism to me. SHENANAGINS!

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

What I have come up with is this. The startup of CERN will unlock the bottomless pit in Revelation and create a stargate that will open up a massive black hole and poof everything is changed and for us, we are a part of everything we are pure energy and we being energy we cannot be created or destroyed only changed. There seems to be some sort of connection to this theory I have. Nothing of life can be destroyed only changed.
Think about it, we are all of everything in everything that is here or in the universe.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Curious....who and why is CERN's scientists doing these experiments? They know that there is always a
50/50 chance that they could destroy the world with their games. Why must they continue to try and prove
that everything in this reality is based on scientific facts?

Kind of reminds me of this place sometimes. Always looking for answers where there may be none. Maybe, some things don't need answers. Maybe, everything has an answer, but the "right" questions haven't been asked yet.

Take ego and the need to be "right" over the other guy out of the equation, you will be surprised.

Either way, destroy the "oracle" and you will never know.

~holly

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by The only 1 who knows the

Well yes but me thinks you don't start acting like a squid after eating it and absorbing its energy.

Energy doesn't get changed. It gets used by something else that simply needs more and is bigger then you.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I've been contemplating actually giving this a legitimate rebuttal. I can't help but feel that refuting the long list of claims this article made would some how validate it's preposterous premise. But even with that said, I can't help myself so here goes.....

I'll keep it simple because, well, all it takes is simplicity to shred this one to bits. I quote the first paragraph of the OP's linked article (I really had to read a lot of it to find something...haha);

"The Large Hadron Collider is a factory of strong quarks, the hyper-massive particles inside the nuclei of atoms. The LHC is a 7Tev, superfluid atomic cannon that collides head on, at light speed, Hadrons, the heaviest, stable atomic nuclei made of lead. It breaks their electro-weak cover, deconfining and massing together lead’s 621 quarks. Its aim is to create the quark gluon soup that causes all types of big-bangs and also creates super-novas. The danger is if the quark gluon soup becomes stable, it will absorb all the quarks of the planet and blow up the Earth, creating a super-nova."

Stay with me because this is really obvious. I was unaware that anyone has observed a big-bang, let alone what exactly it is that causes one. I also didn't know that we have clearly been observing so many of them in fact that we have determined that there are "all types" of them. I was also unaware that we have been closely observing and running in depth first hand experiments on super-novas. Not to mention I didn't know we actually figured out all the details of black holes (what they are, how they are created and how they work [the article later states that black-holes are also an inevitable outcome]).Looks like I better catch up on my latest science news. Catch you all later, I'm headed over to NASA's site for awhile to freshen up.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Holly N.R.A.

Good point.

Thats why I posted it.

there has got to be someone here that can tell us if straglletes exist and they can really turn into a super quark based on their knowledge of a scientific field that is so strange you will never expect the next discovery.

I need to hear that. Just one of my weaknesses

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by no1elsebuttme

Stay with me because this is really obvious. I was unaware that anyone has observed a big-bang, let alone what exactly it is that causes one. I also didn't know that we have clearly been observing so many of them in fact that we have determined that there are "all types" of them. I was also unaware that we have been closely observing and running in depth first hand experiments on super-novas. Not to mention I didn't know we actually figured out all the details of black holes (what they are, how they are created and how they work [the article later states that black-holes are also an inevitable outcome]).Looks like I better catch up on my latest science news. Catch you all later, I'm headed over to NASA's site for awhile to freshen up.

You the man !

I'll request it will be moved to the hoax forum.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

your close...but not a black hole. More like a stabalized wormhole,

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Can't debunk this myself... but as an interesting side note conventional ball lightning research is starting to say that strangelets may have something to do with that phenomena....

Apparently there are positive and negative strangelets... only one of which is "dangerous" (by dangerous I mean can in theory create to some unknown level of cascade conversion of conventional matter it interacts with into other strangelets by interacting with atomic nuclei)

The articles I've read about why we really shouldn't be doing these experiments on the only planet we have comes down to something less than total destruction of the world and instead a runaway strangelet reaction that only gets so far before it runs out of steam (much more likely but I don't know how big of a chance even this has of happening) Still in this cascading conversion into non normal matter there would be some rather high energy releases that could turn the area around the LHC into a bad neighborhood really quickly.

My understanding of this isn't good enough to give a likelihood one way or the other. But I must admit the LHC makes me a little nervous especially considering the test date and it's propensity for odd happenings.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

CERN has already started up... A fair while ago, too..

The link in OP has already been posted and it's all lies. The document was never 'leaked' it's available on heaps of science websites. The information in the document has NO relation to any of the crazy theories the person in the link discusses.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

What are we going to make up about the LHC that will destroy the planet next.

We had the black hole when it was going online...We've got this now...Perhaps next we could have a global blackout where everyone has a glimpse of their future for something around 2minutes.

Oh wait that's a TV show.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Stuffed

In the book that the TV show was based on that blackout was actually because of the LHC.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join