It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Knapp interviewing Jacque Vallee on Coast 10-24-2010

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I liked but was way way to short , a full show would have been much better .
Actulay going to listen to the show again as this it the first I have ever heard of the guy and found him to be very interesting

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

You have never heard of Vallee, how can that be, he is the definitive serious researcher on this topic, check out his books, they are must reads. He does stay under the radar pretty much, has never done many interviews over the years.

We need more people like Vallee, what is out there is people writing about other peoples work and it's all the same.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Knapp is now broadcasting for C2C?

lol OMG, hibernation just lost it's interest. Ever since Art Bell turned the reigns over to Noory I'd pretty much dropped C2C, and that from someone who'd listened in since '78! but I know George Knapp, lol, have had some interesting conversations with him on items at his favorite StarBucks Shop... I'll have to find out more on how much involvement he plans having with C2C.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo
Knapp is now broadcasting for C2C?

lol OMG, hibernation just lost it's interest. Ever since Art Bell turned the reigns over to Noory I'd pretty much dropped C2C, and that from someone who'd listened in since '78! but I know George Knapp, lol, have had some interesting conversations with him on items at his favorite StarBucks Shop... I'll have to find out more on how much involvement he plans having with C2C.

I gave up on Coast the day Noory took over, still miss Art but at least he does a show every now and then, he will doing Coast this upcoming Friday with the G.I.S. people..

Knapp has been doing two Sunday's a month for a couple of years now, that is it and that is all, I communicate with him via email and he has no interest in doing more, he loves his day job, what he said also is that in order to do the show properly and all the reading and research it takes isn't something he is willing to do at this stage in the game, plus he isn't interested in staying up half the night...
edit on 25-10-2010 by Aquarius1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

George Noory.....Caller you're on Coast to Coast.

caller....George they were slimy looking and had these implements, and they were about to probe me when....

George N.....what sort of shoes did they have on caller. My mother wears shoes...brown ones!

Caller....huh, these creatures really had evil....

George N....She used to wear these shoes that laced up the front but I don't think she wears those anymore.

George N.....wild card line your on Coast to Coast....

cue bumper music for 20 min. of commercials selling radios, survival food, Gold and books...

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

You are contaminating my thread whaaa, how dare you.

I have read enough nooryism to last a life time, there couldn't possibly be more. The good news is I don't have to hear them.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this. Ill have to take a look at it.

I have not been able to listen to as much Coast lately, because of my work hours..but my jobs ends for the season in the next week or so, so for a while ill be able to listen to more, hopefully.

Cheers

P.S
I like all the Coast To Coast hosts.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I still listen to c2c with GN and it never ceases to astonish me that George will have an articulate person with a remarkable story and cut them off mid sentence but let some trucker go on for 15min talking about how one time he met Connie Stevens at a 7/11.

I wake up my girl friend at least once a week screaming profanity at the top of my lungs at George N.

I must get some sort of bizarre masochistic pleasure from George N. or else I'd do like you and quit listening.

I have however sworn an oath in blood to never ever buy anything advertised on his program.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

I didn't quit listening to him, I never listened to him in the first place, the first time he filled in for Art back in 02 or whenever it was I listened for about 5 minutes and that was that, I will not articulate what my thoughts were but you can use your imagination.

I commend you for listening, at least I think I do, trying to be nice.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

I feel like the wicked witch of the east after that bucket of water was thrown on her after that skit!

George Noory ...... OH NOOOEEESSS..... I'M SHRINKING!

edit on 26-10-2010 by Heyyo_yoyo because: spelled her wrong, go figure

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

A lovely person linked me to a download of the show. It was great stuff as expected and the book will be on order this weekend.

I like to think I'm not bad on the deep thinking front, but Vallee constantly gives some other considerations to chew over. The Dolan interview was also very interesting. It's one of the few times someone speculates about 'disclosure' in a grounded way.

ETA: Yeah, Noory is a plank of wood, but you shouldn't let him put you off listening to good guests.

edit on 26-10-2010 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Well I tried a few months ago when Graham Hancock was a guest, I didn't get very far, Graham said he has written 20 "Non Fiction" books and that "Entangled" was his first Novel aka: Fiction book, and immediately Noory asked him how many Novels has he written, that was enough for me, I turned off my radio.

"stupid is as stupid does" a memorable quote from Forrest Gump

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

The Paracast used to have a Bill Birnes soundbite calling him George Snory (ZZZzzzzzzz). A lot of his interviews sound like he's just queuing up his next comment.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Hi Aquarius1,

I did listen to all the four parts now and cannot say other then they are all very interesting indeed and I really enjoyed them.
I wish I could find a photo of that Egyptian stella of which Jacque Vallee spoke at 0:03:37 in part one.

I have both books on top of my wish list.

Thank again for sending me the links to those interviews.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by spacevisitor

I wish I could find a photo of that Egyptian stella of which Jacque Vallee spoke at 0:03:37 in part one.

Found this on the net, hope it's what you are looking for, it is an Egyptian Stella.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/487b71024b79.jpg[/atsimg]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join