It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Knapp interviewing Jacque Vallee on Coast 10-24-2010

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Sunday 24 Oct 2010~George Knapp w/Jacque Vallee~Richard Dolan~Bryce Zabel

10:00 PM Pacific ~ 1:00 AM Eastern

UFO accounts didn't begin with Roswell, NM. Far from it. Ufologist Jacques Vallee joins George Knapp to discuss sightings from biblical-age antiquity through the year 1879.

In the latter half of the show, authors Richard Dolan and Bryce Zabel talk about what life will be like after UFO and alien disclosure.

jacquesvallee.net...

www.keyholepublishing.com...

www.brycezabel.com...

Related site:

www.afterdisclosure.com...

Jaque Vallee is an amazing guest and it is great to see him doing interviews again, I have most of his books, he talks about the UFO phenomena as being interdenominational opposed to being from other planets.

When I lived in the San Francisco Bay Area I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Vallee, we have a mutual friend. His home since 1969 is San Francisco.

George Knapp is an excellent interviewer who does his homework and is well versed in this topic.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Jacques F. Vallee serves as a General Partner of Euro-America Ventures, a Silicon Valley group that invests in North America and Europe, primarily in high-technology. He was born in France, where he received a B.S. in mathematics at the Sorbonne and an M.S. in astrophysics at Lille University. Coming to the U.S. as an astronomer at the University of Texas, where he co-developed the first computer-based map of Mars for NASA, Jacques later moved to Northwestern University where he received his Ph.D. in computer science. He went on to work at SRI International and the Institute for the Future, where he directed the project to build the world's first network-based groupware system as a Principal Investigator on Arpanet, the prototype for the Internet.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c351b3a63400.jpg[/atsimg]

Jacque Vallee

Jacque Vallee is originally from France but has lived in the U.S. since the sixties, he has an amazing background in technology and much more, you can read all about it at the link.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

I'm so glad that Knapp is going to interview Dr. Vallee instead of Noory. Perhaps there might be some insightful and meaningful questions asked instead of the fast blast pap that GN relies on.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

I'm so glad that Knapp is going to interview Dr. Vallee instead of Noory. Perhaps there might be some insightful and meaningful questions asked instead of the fast blast pap that GN relies on.

I am happier then you that Knapp is doing the interview, I wouldn't listen to it if that week day guy was doing the interview..

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Just a reminder that Knapp is interviewing Jacque Vallee this evening on Coast to Coast AM, should be an interesting listen.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Sadly I am working tomorrow morning and won't be able to listen tonight , but I will dl it tomorrow via stream link .
Thanks for the heads up

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Better late then never, don't know why I bother paying for stream link, I only download Art's shows when he is on, he is doing a live show on the 29 October with the G.I.S. folks who do E.V.P., not my favorite guests, prefer he do G2G. Also download his Somewhere in Time shows if I don't have them already and always Knapp's shows. Rarely listen or download Ian's shows anymore, his guest and interviewing style leaves much to be desired these days..

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1
Sunday 24 Oct 2010~George Knapp w/Jacque Vallee~Richard Dolan~Bryce Zabel

10:00 PM Pacific ~ 1:00 AM Eastern.

Thanks for mentioning this Aquarius1,

I hope that someday I get the chance to listen to that interview; I expect it would be very interesting indeed.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

How bloody annoying! I enjoy hearing Vallee in interview and his new book sounds intriguing. As a European without any intention of paying for C2C, I'll have to just hope someone uploads the interview to some place I can catch it. In 5 years of C2C shows, there are maybe 20 shows and a dozen guests who appeal to me so paying isn't gonna happen.

I think George Knapp's lost it a bit in recent months, but he's on very good terms with Vallee and will ask the right questions. Last time Noory had the pleasure he actually asked Vallee if UFOs could be angels!? LMAO!

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

I think George Knapp's lost it a bit in recent months, but he's on very good terms with Vallee and will ask the right questions.

Knapp hasn't lost it in the least, he rocks, in fact the only intelligent regular hosts on Coast.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Knapp hasn't lost it in the least, he rocks, in fact the only intelligent regular hosts on Coast.

Perhaps not. It was his video for ATS about alien abductions that raised a small flag imo. How anyone can present the Hopkins/Jacobs scenario without seasoning it with some counter-argument is a problem for me. Knapp's an award-winning investigative journalist!

Apart from that one example, I agree he's the most intelligent host on C2C and an interesting guest on any other show.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Of course always have to have a counter arguement and debunker, throw in a little laughter like they do on television, they doesn't always have to be a counter arguement, if you don't believe what you are hearing you can always investigate the other side on your own, just my take on it.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
The book Dimensions by Vallee had me hooked on him in my early days of UFO related material.When i read of Ickes revelations about inter-dimensional intelligences of reptilian origins it kinda put that perception into a whole new perspective and perception of where Icke is really manifesting from and the message is trying to get out. Vallee is and always will be a big contributor to the UFO/ inter-dimensional intelligences possibility.

In Dimensions, the first volume of a trilogy, Dr. Jacques Vallee reexamines the historical record that led to the modern UFO phenomenon and to the belief in alien contact. He then tackles the enigma of abduction reports, which come from various times and various countries, as well as the psychic and spiritual components of the contact experience. In the last portion of the book, he notes the factors that inhibit research into the phenomenon – the triple coverup and political motivations – and concludes that the extraterrestrial theory is simply not strange enough to explain the facts..

source for quote and image;
jacquesvallee.net...

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Some past interviews with Vallee...right click and save as (save link as for FF users)

Binnall of America - Talking about Messengers of Deception etc 2008

Paracast 2008 - bad line improves after initial minutes...

The Tim Binnall show is probably the best of the bunch as they cover a lot of ground without any breaks or interruptions. The Paracast interview is very good, but somewhat marred by the sound (the only instance for Paracast). The Paul Smith show involves a focus on remote viewing. The other C2C show is pretty good and amongst the best C2C shows I've heard purely for Vallee's input. He very neatly deflects Noory's 'are there angels?' question.

ETA: removed two links I didn't realise were copyrighted by C2C
edit on 24-10-2010 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

George Knapp

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b2a54da66a28.jpg[/atsimg]

Jacque Vallee

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c351b3a63400.jpg[/atsimg]

Thanks for the links, I have Binell and Paracast interviews, not interested in the other two.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
Some past interviews with Vallee...right click and save as (save link as for FF users)

Coast to Coast 2007 with Paul Smith

Coast to Coast 2008

Binnall of America - Talking about Messengers of Deception etc 2008

Paracast 2008 - bad line improves after initial minutes...

The Tim Binnall show is probably the best of the bunch as they cover a lot of ground without any breaks or interruptions. The Paracast interview is very good, but somewhat marred by the sound (the only instance for Paracast). The Paul Smith show involves a focus on remote viewing. The other C2C show is pretty good and amongst the best C2C shows I've heard purely for Vallee's input. He very neatly deflects Noory's 'are there angels?' question.

Cheers for these links, good man.I will be listening to them with interest.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Knapp's News 10/24/10
October 24, 2010

A number of items have recently caught George Knapp's attention, including articles on animals with the longest lifespans, a court victory for brainwash victims, and a piece claiming that UFO disclosure has actually already happened:

Lunar Impact Uncovered More than Just Moon Water
Massive stretches of weathered oil spotted in Gulf of Mexico
UFO disclosure has happened! Did you notice?
10 Animals with the Longest Lifespans
NASA’s Ames Director Announces “100 Year Starship”
Men ALLOWED to beat their wives and young children (as long as they don't leave any marks), rules UAE court
Brainwash victims win cash claims

Links at the link:

www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
BUMP to let you know the shows starting now

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone2
BUMP to let you know the shows starting now

Thanks, listening to Jacque Vallee now.....going to listen off line so there will be no distractions...well as long as I can stay awake, thank goodness for stream link and download...

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Great show, here are a few highlight from the Coast website. I enjoyed the interview very much and have ordered Vallee's latest book..

Ancient UFOs:

In the first half of Sunday's program, George Knapp was joined by legendary Ufologist Jacques Vallee for a discussion on UFO sightings from biblical-era antiquity through the year 1879. Over the course of the conversation, he also talked about remote viewing and provided his take on the Extraterrestrial Hypothesis (ETH), crash retrievals and disclosure. Contrary to the skeptics who discount 'classic' UFO sightings as mere folklore, Vallee declared that the detail and longevity of the cases merit a more serious examination. "For them to have been recorded, the way they were recorded, they had to be felt to be very important to that civilization," he said. Additionally, Vallee noted that most of the cases come from prominent officials like kings and bishops, since they were often the only people capable of actually documenting and preserving their sightings.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join