It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very strange UFO videos... done with night vision~ Are these real or what are they?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
This woman is kind of annoying to listen to, however, her footage is very strange, and she does all her filming with night vision and a very pro camera.

Seriously, I would welcome the "gang" to explain what is in these videos. Not saying that they are all UFO's, but they aren't satellites or planes, so what could they be? I am not issuing a challenge to the debunkers, I'd like to make that clear, however, if these can be explained, that would be reassuring. I am in no way an expert on hoax UFO stuff, so I would like someone who always debunks videos to explain this stuff. There are way too many for me to comprehend.

She films in PA. I would like to add that there are a lot of strange "things" in the sky up in NW PA where I live.

This one is of a UFO shooting a laser beam.

This one has over 52 UFO's on October 10, 2010. The one I am particularly interested in shows at 11 minutes in. It moves in a way that cannot be explained.

I have to go offline, but will check in later this afternoon.

Thanks in advance for any help in understanding these

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
This person or woman, (seeingUFOsPA ), has had a right systematic debunking and character attack on a thread on this forum; With all due respect I think you should visit that particular thread and see for your self what has been discussed and the explanations given for these lights objects she has recorded, cheers.
edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: grammar

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Hey

As far as I can tell that first vid is simply an aircraft (earth one!) and some lens flare.

S

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
This "youtube superstar" is not only an idiot, but a danger to herself and others. Please, see the thread above for clarification.

There is NOTHING in her vids that is "UFO" related.

Further discussing and linking to her vids will only encourage her delusion, so I think it best we just cut this a little short, eh?

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
i'm not an expert nor a debunker so i wont pretend to be.

But it seems pretty obvious to me that the lady in the second video is watching Birds and Flying Insects. The flight characteristics of creatures 'of this world' are all to telling to nature buffs.

The first vid, i dunno. I feel like it isn't a laser beam seeing as its in time with the strobe of the craft, which also seems to be familiar and 'of this world'...

There are guys on here that live in breathe this stuff though, so they'll be in soon enough to tell us exactly what it is or isnt.

Second vid, birds and insects.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneEleven
There are guys on here that live in breathe this stuff though, so they'll be in soon enough to tell us exactly what it is or isnt.

Not as fast as those with a mission of denial it seems

I wonder how many of these Nay Sayers that are so full of.... errrrr sure of themselves have ever actually looked through generation 3 night vision devices

Yup they are 'Critters' alright, but not bugs or birds

edit on 21-10-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Sorry. It’s a chopper with a search light.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
OP, you're gonna get flamed for posting this. The lady filming this doesnt have a good reputation around here, understandably....you'll understand soon

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by KopKoos
Sorry. It’s a chopper with a search light.

Yup I would agree on the one with the beam

It's actually easy to eliminate planes and satellites from unknowns by simply looking up without the goggles for comparison.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by thegoodearth

Here is some information for you on these videos and the poster of said videos from Maybe...maybe not .
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Hope it helps

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Thanks for the nightvision footage of the UFO´s, dont no why there are so many debunkers on ATS at the moment, I wish they got themself a nightvision and got to work themself.. plenty of stuff to see.

Take this video.. a ufo making unbeliveble movements in the nightsky..

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

edit on 21-10-2010 by HAMMERAX because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Now and days everyone is a debunker.
i dont know if its real or not.

note: how can we ever come to a conclusion if every vid is dismissed, and so many fake videos all over the place.

when we finally get real footage/clear footage that cant be dismissed, we are only going to reject it as C.G.I.
this ufo stuff is getting boring.

we dont really want the truth.

we cant handle it.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
Here is some information for you on these videos and the poster of said videos from Maybe...maybe not .
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Hope it helps

No it doesn't
That thread became a shooting gallery and was even shut down. Seems orbs really stir up the natives around here.

Ah well...

It is a fascinating study though to watch the heated debates over silly youtube videos though. Seems some are on a mission, just haven't figured out the objective yet

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

birds/bats? UFO

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Thanks, everyone!!
Glad I have been told the truth about these... that is why I posted them... and why I didn't purport to know anything about them.

I can take a flaming, it's irrelevant to me, really, as I said in my OP, I had no idea what they were, as I don't know much about video of UFO, especially "night vision" and I wanted the knowledgeable people to come out and tell me, as they were bizarre. I have no ego.

Thanks again to all who posted... now I can have the distinct pleasure of having a thread in the HOAX! section of ATS. Hooray for me!!
edit on 21-10-2010 by thegoodearth because: added

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Thegoodearth.....

Here is a thread I established that discusses the appalling Kruse, within which you will find a great deal of interesting information & discussion.

The Dishonesty & Danger Inherent In The seeingUFOsPA Hoax

Here is Springer's commentary therein:

Posted By Springer on 29-6-2010 @ 01:14:

I would like to say threads like this, while filled with bravado matching that of the hoaxers (rightfully so), are one of the top ten reasons I personally got involved with owning 1/3 of ATS.

When SkepticOverlord, Simon and I were setting up The Above Network, LLC (the company that owns ATS) one of my personal metrics for success was to see that ATS helped get the "Ufology" spotlight moved away from the hoaxers and charlatans and onto the truly mysterious cases and sightings.

After 25 years of researching this topic and 17 years of providing online resources and forums for those interested, I have concluded that many of these type people (hoaxers, etc...) may have started out truly experiencing or seeing something they could not explain. Sadly after the first couple years on the "speaking circuit" they have said all there is to say about that incident and don't get invited back unless they have something NEW. That reality combined with dwindling book and DVD sales leaves them with little choice unless they want to go back to their mundane, "go to work everyday" life they had before getting their moment "in the spotlights".

Apparently that's a rather unhappy choice for some of them because their stories magically GROW new chapters OR they completely ignore the facts and keep duping their loyal "followers" with more bunk.

It's truly embarrassing to watch in one sense and it's infuriating in another...

When these folks put stuff out that is obviously mundane but proclaim it to be "the smoking gun of alien visitation" (or whatever sensationalist vernacular they choose) they make the rest of the logical minded, critical thinking masses believe the entirety of "Ufology" is full of hucksters and loons.

That is not the way to get the majority to walk with us and force the governments of the world to disclose what, if anything, they know. "Disclosure" is another issue that I could do an entire set of threads of on however so I won't belabor the point here...

The point is, if we as a community interested in getting at the truth of what is really happening in our skies continue to support hoaxers, charlatans and con artists we deserve to be laughed at and giggled right off the world stage.

In that light, threads like this one are important, just as important as the ATS [HOAX] Forum IMHO.

NICE WORK "SeeingUFOzPA" and "Unknown Soldier"!

Springer...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I knew you were gonna make it over to this thread sooner or later..

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

MMN,

Thank you for coming aboard!

As you can see in my OP, I was hoping for you and the rest of the analysts to come over and look, because I hadn't a clue about these...

I am really sorry for ticking off everyone with these videos. I usually am very prudent with my threads and posts, however, most people have their "moment", and this was mine...

This puts the cherry on what has been a real crapcake of a week for me.

My deepest apologies to all for my lack of judgement. What else can I say?

Again, I appreciate the straight scoop

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Listening to her babble on is one of my biggest annoyances. I found these videos a while back and I admit thought some of them were pretty good, but I read the other thread about how when people debunk she just deleted their opinions off her video comments and other things along those lines.

Having to listen to her voice is enough to make me not watch her videos, I could turn the volume down, but I still hear her voice in my head!!!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join