It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter ablaze with UFO sighting reports in NYC. Anyone confirm?

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

Sorry.. It also didn't help that I brought it up again today...so I'm mostly to blame for today's little tiff. Again sorry my intentions were in the right place I swear! I really was trying to defend you! I just didn't really think it through obviously...

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
HThe first witness was some guy from Brooklyn - FUGIT ABOUT IT

He was on air and didnt realize it and was arguning with a buddy - they couldnt get his attention and dumped him. Classic New York hahaha

link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by IzzycomesinPeace
reply to post by Human_Alien

I don't even... Why is the simplest things so hard for me to do!? Is there a reason why I can't figure out how to listen to this station? Besides the obvious reason...

Go to your state and pick an online station. Click and listen.
www.coasttocoastam.com...

lol okay! Got it! I did that at first I just wasn't looking hard enough for the "listen" button.

link   

reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

Sorry.. It also didn't help that I brought it up again today...so I'm mostly to blame for today's little tiff. Again sorry my intentions were in the right place I swear! I really was trying to defend you! I just didn't really think it through obviously...

no problem, it doesn't bother me at all, i bare no grudge, i dont take it serious, and i would quite happily have a drink with anyone on the thread.

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by IzzycomesinPeace

IzzycomesinPeace.....

I am under the impression that Rich can be some sort of a troll in threads

In my humble opinion.....for what it is worth.....

I have always found that RICH ENGLAND has provided intelligent, courteous discussion during our dialogue about cases in the Aliens & UFOs forum.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Why are they taking calls from out of staters?

This person is talking about seeing what she thought were Mylar balloons in Oregon and it just vanished right in front of them. Looked just like the ones over Manhattan yesterday.

They're talking how your mind tries to help you determine what your eyes are seeing and it's not always the right observation.

Show is over!!

But another one on 2012.

Too many commercials. It's just as bad as television.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by lilygotsilly

He was on air and didnt realize it and was arguning with a buddy - they couldnt get his attention and dumped him. Classic New York hahaha

lol!!! Well...hope he didn't have some kind of vital information!

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Just so you all know.. the night lights over Manhattan have been busted:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by lilygotsilly

Not for nuttin' but.....after listening to this short show, I have a feeling we ain't heard nuttin' yet regarding yesterday's event.

Just remember, just because events appear to resemble one conclusion (i.e. Yellow Balloons and school children losing another batch) doesn't mean THAT'S what happened.
Haven't we learned anything after Sept 11th???

Just don't be too complacent. Think. And keep thinking. And just because you can't come up with an alternative feasible answer, that doesn't mean you should revert back to what at first, wasn't making sense to begin with.

Taking the easy way doesn't always equate to the right conclusion and Occam's Razor doesn't always apply especially if we're dealing with the government.

(I just heard the north is due for a snow storm? Holy *&#$. It just turned autumn 25 days ago)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0ne10

nice work, i honestly cant believe they accused you of faking it! lol

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   

sorry doesn't match, oh and it isn't busted is it busted because you say so? doesn't work like that.

alots of disinformation going on here rich and 0one only joined ATS just to attack the events from yesterday, its written all over in there post count.
edit on 15-10-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

I can see that.... All I know is that in this thread he wasn't treated fairly even though he had plausible theories that were written off without actually being looked into. I honestly haven't payed attention to his behavior patterns in other threads...the only reason why I'm under the impression that he is a troll.. is because a few people either directly said it or hinted at it. But...I didn't see him trolling in this thread...I saw him contributing and defending himself. Which isn't unacceptable in my opinion. Thats really all I can say about him at this point. It wouldn't be fair for me to say either way.

HUMAN question... just to be certain... am I listening to the right station here? Are they talking about 2012? Just to make sure I'm in the right place.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Did i seriously miss it? It was just a small part of the show?... just my luck.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Yeah that's the show. It's on 2012 now. No worries I recorded it and I will make an mp3 in the morning and make it available to all that missed it

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

EyeHeartBigfoot…..

Since when were you EVER worried about being "bashed up".

Well…..

I’ve got feelings you know…..

Here’s a song about that…..

www.youtube.com...

I know you are entirely too clever and intelligent to get into anything that you have not already figured out a few steps ahead of the current thread.

You flatter me entirely…..what can I say…..?

Careful though, this thread is like a Speed-Ball. I have quit many times in the last couple days. Sometimes in boredom and others in frustration of the banal and/or redundancy. Even claimed to going to bed, yet still I lurk.

Yes…..still you lurk.

Happy to see you have joined us.

As am I!

Any substance to interject?

Now…..

Let me think about that…..

Your question is subliminally intimating you are going to try to take an opposing viewpoint to that which I might offer herein.

If you do that, just remember you must Deny Ignorance.

On that note.....

I posted my over-arching commentary here

As Always Maybe...maybe not, My Warmest Regards

As always, my warmest regards….. maybe….maybe not!

No…..really…..my warmest regards.

Maybe…maybe not

edit on 15-10-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: ADHD

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

sorry doesn't match, oh and it isn't busted is it busted because you say so? doesn't work like that.

alots of disinformation going on here rich and 0one only joined ATS just to attack the events from yesterday, its written all over in there post count.
edit on 15-10-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

are you serious, try checking my post history and thread history... oh wait, i forgot, thats way beyond someone that hasn't done one single bit of research but has spent the whole thread spouting "facts" i think the disinfo is coming from you.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Did i seriously miss it? It was just a small part of the show?... just my luck.

Yes you did and too bad too because, your name was selected and you won a million bucks (and a case of spam----- for your troll friend too)

I shut it off but yes, they're discussing 2012. I have no interest listening to opinions about that day!
We all should form our own opinion but that's....for another thread at another time.

But the first show made me feel we haven't heard the last of yesterdays shenanigans. So, stay tuned and remember to always: Question Authority!

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

(I just heard the north is due for a snow storm? Holy *&#$. It just turned autumn 25 days ago)

Actually for the north it's not that uncommon. I have family in Vermont they get snow pretty early. I remember going there in May.. and in Kansas where I live, it's pretty warm by then... I wasn't expecting it to be so cold up there. I packed summer clothes and had to borrow jeans and sweatshirts. Snow by Halloween isn't too shocking for them...at least thats what I heard.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   

lol! With my luck I wouldn't be surprised if I won a million bucks and missed it! I turned it off too when I realized they were talking about 2012. I refuse to pay attention to anything like that. If it comes true and the world ends fine..but I'm not going to scare myself by hearing about it..when I can't do anything about it.... anyways... I'm rambling now... What did I miss? So the first sighting there was lights? What else did they have to say?

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Actually for the north it's not that uncommon. I have family in Vermont they get snow pretty early. I remember going there in May.. and in Kansas where I live, it's pretty warm by then... I wasn't expecting it to be so cold up there. I packed summer clothes and had to borrow jeans and sweatshirts. Snow by Halloween isn't too shocking for them...at least thats what I heard.

I'm from Hudson Valley.....famous UFO sightingthere (although living down south now) and I don't recall nor'easter this early on. Snow, yes? Storms, no!

Let's keep our eyes and ears open for more news about yesterday. I have a feeling over the weekend, people will start to step forward. It could just be, some people who witnessed this, didn't think much of it. Even though that lackadaisical attitude floors me but....some people are totally oblivious to the obvious I guess.

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join