It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Holocaust happened - stop questioning it, please

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I am sick and tired of people questioning the holocaust.

Here is what happened - a crazed leader of the nazis killed all the Jews he could find, and all the gypsies he could find, and all the homosexuals he could find.

And he created the holocaust. It happened, back in the 40's. He killed the Jews - he gassed them in ovens.

Could people please stop questioning this?

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

Could people please stop questioning this?

What happened to denying ignorance?

ETA: Now, I believe the holocaust most certainly did happen and in my mind there is no doubt about it what so ever, but that doesn't make it fact does it? If someone thinks otherwise, then they have the right to try and prove why I'm wrong.

edit on 10-10-2010 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

I am speaking the truth and you are saying what happened about denying ignorance?

I don't understand what you are saying.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   

While you are right and have the facts on your side - your appeal is neither practical nor will it acheive what it should.

We can't dictate what will be discussed on ATS, and we shouldn'tt want to. So we have to deal with such idiotic threads. (Edit-insert for the idiot who wrote the OP : I mean Holocaust-Denier threads by that, you idiot.)
The best tactic is to refute them with facts and patience (you'll need alot of that) or, if you can't bring yourself to do that, then you should just ignore them - scientifically they aren't interesting anyway.

We do not have and do not want the power to decide what can be and what can't be discussed on ATS. Discussion should be free, even if it's stupid, lame, and dishonest.

Denying obvious historical facts should not fall under any penalty - neither from ATS nor from others - people who are stupid enough to say that Hannibal flew to the moon or that George Bush fought in Falludja or that no Jews died under the Nazi Terror are already penaltied by their own intellectual limits. Consider how stupid the agenda that they are promoting is: that should be penalty enough - going through life with only a semi-functional brain is challenging and painful enough.

edit on 10-10-2010 by NichirasuKenshin because: grammar

edit on 10-10-2010 by NichirasuKenshin because: the idiot who op'ed this thread wouldn't understand my point whithout constant edits

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   

I am speaking the truth and you are saying what happened about denying ignorance?

No, you're giving an opinion, not truth. And my reference to denying ignorance is from this statement in your OP.... "Could people please stop questioning this? " ..An ignorant request no doubt.

I don't understand what you are saying.

Re-read my post.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   

My 10 year old son met some ww2 vets and a camp survivor at school for history, I thought this was great teaching and unless an actor was procured proof of the Holocaust. On the way home he told me Hitler was a fool as all the Jews could have been in the German army and Einstein could have made Germany a nuke bomb and they would have won the war.

I thought he was very astute and told him about Hitler being recommended for the Iron Cross in ww1 by his Jewish commanding officer, who incidentally Hitler protected and got him to the US where his pension was paid from ww1 till the end of ww2.

End of story Hitler was a drug addled moron possibly suffering fro PTSD, as a result of ww1, who could have achieved his aims by sacking some bankers but instead got all final and weired about his solution to the issue and brought ruin to all of Europe..

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   

link   

How about showing some............

EVIDENCE

I mean seriously dude, you say it so it must be true, why not put together a thread properly, links, photos. videos....

I'm not the only one getting tired of these kind of threads.

If you care about ATS at all, you ought to aim a little higher.

if you don't know how, U2U me and we can work together on it.

link   
There is another thread that just came out talking about the exact same thing

this is my thoughs about it :

I think yes it happened.. but the numbers were maybe exagerated .. but i can be wrong

i have heard somewhere that hitler made a deal with some zionist jews
many good jews were killed by Hitler .. no doubt about that
hitler was helped by the zionism idea .. no doubt about that either
its very easy to connect the dots

911 Missing Links

Good and humble proud normal Jews =

the Zionist side are the real antisemetic peoples that harm jews worldwide

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   

OK,

Give me proof that the liberating forces did not find ovens in which many people were gassed.

Just give me that proof, and I will agree with you.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   

If you took my post to read that your thread was idiotic then you should seriously work on your reading skills.

More so when it becomes obvious that you don't even read the responses but just hit off knee-jerk posts to whomever you have deemed hostile to your idea after a preliminary glance at their posts. So no thanks.

Maybe you should re-read my posts.....

edit on 10-10-2010 by alien because: ...no need for the personal attacks...

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
9/11 happened also... should we stop questioning that too?

Personally I've never met or heard of someone saying that the holocaust didn't happen... and nor have I seen someone on ATS post that it didn't happen (can you please post a link?).

I have read that some people believe that certain aspects of the Holocaust should be revised... because what we are being taught in our current history books could possibly be incorrect and for very good reasons, like the number of Jews that were actually killed were far less than an estimated 6,000,000. Funny thing is almost every historical event I learn about on my own or independently, every war, every assassination... I seem to learn a different perspective or another side of the story that our high schools and universities don't do a good job of presenting.

Also I'd like to present the possibility that Hitler could of possibly been a puppet, working under the orders of someone much more powerful than him... kind of like Bush... just a thought.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows

OK,

Give me proof that the liberating forces did not find ovens in which many people were gassed.

1. You can not prove a negative

2. Only the Russians did find camps with ovens.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I believe that it happened. But kind of like UFOs as far as the death toll it as all based eye witness statements, which is not true evidence.

The numbers could have been exaggerated but the truth is we will never know...

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
You should watch Alfred Hitchcock's 'Holocaust' it's a documentary with actual footage of the mass graves being dug and the bodies dumped. There are thousands of corpses, and the allied forces made the German camp workers dig the graves themselves, and bury the dead.

Really grim movie but if you are truly interested in the holocaust history it is a must see.

Google Video Link

Although, I also agree the holocaust happened, I don't agree with making your thread for you Cat!

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by NichirasuKenshin

OOH! I am rushing off to my shrink right now!

Here is all you need to know about me - I do not read posts and I don't even read my own posts. And yes, I do that, so shoot me. But doesn't it make it more fun?

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   

OK,

Sigh, I've explained in my first post I think the holocaust happened, so we're already agreeing with each other here. I'm afraid you're lack of 'denying ignorance' skills are showing again.

Anyway, the area where we do seem to disagree, and you can't seem to grasp this for some reason, is because you post silly statements such as this one (and I've mentioned this twice already I believe
).... "Could people please stop questioning this?" ....Which again, is nothing short of purely ridiculous and is not the reason why we frequent a site like ATS.

We're members here to deny our own ignorance.

That means denying your own ignorance on a topic you may seriously disagree with such as this one Instead of just discarding it and never looking back again.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by NichirasuKenshin

2. Only the Russians did find camps with ovens.

And Dachau did not have a gas chamber...?

US Army Units that liberated Nazi concentration camps

Dachau concentration camp

This topic is totally valid and relevant. Congratulations to the OP for going to the trouble of discussing the darkest chapter in modern human history.

The Final Solution perhaps tells us more about the horror within some of our fellow humans than any other event in history. It is only when you look at the events, what happened, what was done - the scale, organisation and level of horror - the extreme atrocity, that you can begin to undestand what went on. Though understanding is limited, since this was an act committed by several tens of thousands of people. It is shameful, disgusting and terrifying. For those UFO people on here who wonder why ET might not be saying hello, you need only look at this event perhaps for your answer...

Let's get this straight. This was wholesale, industrialised mass slaughter with 6 million Jews massacred and 5 million others consisting of Poles, Russians, Gypsies, disabled and homosexuals.

The whole of humanity should hang its head in collective shame over this one event. Period.
edit on 10-10-2010 by the.lights because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

OK, Big,

Why shouldn't I make this thread?

I made this thread because people keep on denying the holocaust ever happened - and, for the sake of all those who died in the holocaust, I am here to say that it happened, and that we still grieve for them - and I certainly do.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

OK, Big,

Why shouldn't I make this thread?

I made this thread because people keep on denying the holocaust ever happened - and, for the sake of all those who died in the holocaust, I am here to say that it happened, and that we still grieve for them - and I certainly do.

Not saying you shouldn't make the thread. How could you misconstrue what I said so badly?

I said I didn't agree with making the thread for you. i.e. linking in useful information such as the Hitchcock doc, which you should have had a go at in the OP. You leave yourself open to abuse for that sort of thing, and it weakens your argument.

Basically the thread will just descend into squabbling and you won't be able to bring it back to your central point because you didn't confidently present you argument in the first address. I am on your side here buddy I said I believe the Holocaust happened.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join