It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey new around here :) doubt anyone is going to read this, promise you will be suprised what you see

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I wonder what everyone whos is pro-OP will say when the 20th comes and goes without incident???

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
Seems legit.

Welcome to ATS.

Really? Really? Legit? Based on what grounds?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
At any rate, 14 days to call BS on yet......another date setter.

-Second line-

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
First of all, welcom to ATS

I am verry interrested to read more from you.

Hope to get some more info about the aliens from you soon

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron
reply to post by mabus.angus

Proof please...?

Just sounds like the usual drivel threads that appear on here from time to time.

Welcome to ATS, but please if your going to make such bold claims/statements then please provide some sort of evidence.

For the record, I don't believe any of the points you made and can more or less guarantee that your "prophecies" won't happen.

You don't believe and can guarantee, eh? Is YOUR guarantee any better than his assertion that these events will happen?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I guess the proof of the OPs veracity is in whether these events come to pass. The only thing you can guarantee is that you don't believe they will.

By the way, verbal testimony is admissable in a court of law as "evidence" of a crime.

link   

link   
reply to post by mabus.angus

Hey mabus.
Welcome to ATS.

Well, you started with a splash. I look forward to returning in 2 weeks to see what has and hasn't happened. Not sure how you can predict these things if your also claiming not to be magical...even the most well laid plans are subject to change...and since seeing into the future is pretty impossible due to endless paradox issues, then well...the logic fails me.

I like the whole religion is a disasterous mistranslation...I can buy that and to an extent, I am inclined to believe that also..but hey, it was a bunch of cavemen trying to put things into context...what do you expect.

link   

Originally posted by mabus.angus
reply to post by mr-lizard

Thats why im offering you the 4 things.

October 20th, you will see that first.

Oh, i thought you said we will see some kind of event in India first? You know, the one to be blamed on the Iranians.

Considering it's the 6th now, and 'within' two weeks is within 14 days, won't that come before the 20th then?

Or are you saying the market crash will be on the 20th, and the event at the games will be on the same day? If so, why say 'within' a 14 day period, when you mean on the same day?

Frankly mate, my initial feelings are that you are a fantasist or attention seeker. I've been wrong before though, so it's possible i'm wrong here.

I do agree with your assessment of religious belief and the root cause of it though, and have done since i was able to reason.

I'll not hold my breath waiting for these events to happen, as has been pointed out in the first couple of replies to your post, we see these sorts of posts ALL the time here on ATS and ALL of them are complete nonsense, bar none.

Welcome though, it takes all sorts to make a community.

edit on 6/10/2010 by spikey because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

You're missing out. We have 10 only minutes left according to another thread that's happening. Most readers there are battening the hatches right now. I dunno what to believe any more. I'm hyperventilating . This isn't good for one's health.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
You don't believe and can guarantee, eh? Is YOUR guarantee any better than his assertion that these events will happen?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I guess the proof of the OPs veracity is in whether these events come to pass. The only thing you can guarantee is that you don't believe they will.

By the way, verbal testimony is admissable in a court of law as "evidence" of a crime.

We aint in court are we clever clogs?

Wait till the 20th pal, I'll show you up just like I will to the OP when nothing happens

link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Hey SaturnFX.

I should have read your post before writing mine...i could have just said 'snap'!

link   

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Proof, that is all we ask for. Sure, two weeks is not a great deal of time to wait but with such wild claims you have to understand where we are coming from. And really, you refer to this supposed being as 'bob'...?

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Silicis n Volvo

Well...it WAS a legitimate post..just not necessarily the content.

This is a legitimate post too.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
BOB = Biological Outer Space Being

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

These are not prophecies... I claim nothing magical or divine. Go elsewhere if you cant read what I have stated.

You have stated a load of dross, the market will not crash on October 20th and none of the other things you have mentioned will happen.

go away if your not going to at least hear me out.

Seriously no one likes a troll under a bridge or a 17 year old who thinks he knows everything,
be patient and it will be proof enough that im not full of garbage.

nobody likes attention seeking nut jobs either...how can we hear you out? youve just chucked us a load of fictional crap with no proof...we ask for proof kindly and what a coincidence...you can not provide any as of yet...and all you say to anyone who argues with you is leave? once october 21st roles round and the market doesnt crash...you will be the one to leave

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! If you want real news, fake news, hoaxes, the truth or just plain fun this is definitely the place to be!

My only question to you is this: why did these "aliens" contact you and give you this information? Are you someone high up in authority? Quite frankly it's not likely from your sentence structure and grammar (no offense
). It just seems out of place that an extraterrestrial race that has been here for a millennium to trust this information to a "regular guy". Anyway, we'll be watching!

/Q

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

We aint in court are we clever clogs?

Wait till the 20th pal, I'll show you up just like I will to the OP when nothing happens

I see you have your goals set out already. I guess you will be preparing your bashing speech the next two weeks. So that it really sticks.

Yeah i guess some people are here for different reasons.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

link   

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join