It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Passenger Jets Forced to Dodge UFO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Here's something interesting that I bumped into.
I think the people at ATS will be more than happy to share their thoughts on it.

A Chinese airport reportedly had to divert passenger jets to prevent them from colliding with a UFO earlier this month. The airport in Baotou, Inner Mongolia kept three flights from Shangai and Beijing circling overhead and shut down for an hour on Sept. 11 until the mysterious bright lights had vanished. This marks the eighth reported UFO sighting in China since June, according to The Daily Telegraph. But officials admitted military tests accounting for at least several of the cases. China has not been alone in experiencing mysterious, sometimes unexplained UFO phenomena. A press event took place late last month where former U.S. military airmen claimed that UFOs had somehow disabled nuclear missiles at U.S. and British silos.

Link to site

So what do you think? A hoax maybe?
A very pretty kite would be a good explanation, although it isn't uncommon for this to happen.

UFO Video

Well, when people hear about a UFO, they often jump to a conclusion right away...so let's be open-minded with this one. Keep in mind the meaning of a UFO.

What could this unidentified flying object be?
There's some hype on an invasion theory from another thread here: Link

That's a pretty far fetched theory, I think, but still,
it's an interesting find, I think.

I just thought you guys would enjoy this one.
Tell me what you think and feel free to speculate.
edit on 6-10-2010 by LimbicSystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by LimbicSystem

That has to be the worst UFO video in the history of UFO videos. It has no credibility whatsoever, no context - for all I know its a video of a monitor with a blinking cursor.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Yes, it could be anything.

The video is suspect, but an airport really was shut down and forced to avoid flying through that airspace because something was possibly in their way. That's what interests me.

I suppose it's implying that they saw what was happening on that video and that's why they shut it down.
Interesting enough.
Maybe it's a kite.
edit on 5-10-2010 by LimbicSystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
It could be, but there are so many possibilities.
And the video isnt exactly clear.
But, even the governments are quick to conclude that they are ufos
even though before they would never jump to that conclusion and quickly hide any evidence that pointed to UFO's.
They want us to see this, why? I have no idea.
i think they want us to be worked up in a mass hysteria or some cr.ap.
But i have read in a few places that they are trying to bring in some mass world religion that is going to be dominated by aliens.
So they are trying to get us to believe so they can use this new religion to control the masses. It even says so in some point in revelations in the bible.
So either way, be wary people

top topics

join