It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some masonic secrets for the masses

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DJM8507

what he said.

you don't have to be rich, powerful, famous, or even good looking. You do have to be a good person, believe in a higher power, and want to be a better person. The people that seem to get the most out of masonry are the ones who want to be better but aren't sure how. They learn the "secrets" (that's masonic code for the golden rule) and spend time with other people who are busy trying to be better men, and before long, they are feeling proud to be good people. Dues in my area are $65 a year. No other money has to be spent. In fact, your time is way more valuable than any money that accumulates. We are planning to help the Marines with the toys for tots program this fall. We sponsor a few scholarships. I think we need to do more, But I will attempt that when I get my turn.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by DJM8507

what he said.

you don't have to be rich, powerful, famous, or even good looking. You do have to be a good person, believe in a higher power, and want to be a better person. The people that seem to get the most out of masonry are the ones who want to be better but aren't sure how. They learn the "secrets" (that's masonic code for the golden rule) and spend time with other people who are busy trying to be better men, and before long, they are feeling proud to be good people. Dues in my area are $65 a year. No other money has to be spent. In fact, your time is way more valuable than any money that accumulates. We are planning to help the Marines with the toys for tots program this fall. We sponsor a few scholarships. I think we need to do more, But I will attempt that when I get my turn.

Thanks for the replies! I honestly always was apprehensive because I figured it was something that would consume all my time and finances. I did indeed always picture the members as those with money, since most of them are actually older.

I already live by the golden-rule and try my best to be a good person to myself, my family and all those around me. I am even incredibly nice to people that have harmed me in the past and still do in the present. I just try to treat everyoen, even the most evil selfish individuals, like how I would want to be treated, or how Christ would personally treat someone.

I honestly just want to be a part of "something" that helps and makes a difference. I no longer go to church but am a very spiritual person. Would I be someone that was welcomed?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DJM8507

absolutely. many of us don't attend regular services, and then many more are very active in their church. One of the first things you will learn is the masonry regards the internal and not the external qualities of a man. So as I said, money, wealth, power, is not important. We are all equal in the lodge. From the state senator to the guy who drives the garbage truck. Friends and brothers who meet on the level. As far as being a part of something that matters, you can find that lots of places, and masonry is one of them. most of what we do is charities for kids in some form or fashion. Shriners hospitals, Rite care for kids, in NC we have a masonic home for kids. I have personally met several kids who lived there growing up and found them all to be very grateful for the help they received. Ironicly, last year's grand master was a orphan at the home growing up.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
once again another porch mason attempts to derail what we already know about the wickedest satanic organization known to man!!!

"The Sacrificed King," and I will prove to you, beyond any shadow of any doubt, that John F. Kennedy was assassinated by the religion known as "Mystery Babylon." Specifically, by the arm of Mystery Babylon that calls itself the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry. I will prove it to you folks.

[William Cooper]: Now, don’t get all worked up about what the Pope says, because they have succeeded now, with this Pope, in putting one of their own upon the throne of the Vatican. It had long been their dream, and now it is true. And the bans have been lifted against Catholics joining secret societies. And many of the hierarchy of the Vatican belong to the secret societies: the Freemasons, Propaganda Due ['P2'], etc., etc., etc. You will find an obelisk (chuckles) -- the symbol of the phallus, the penis of Osiris -- in the Vatican courtyard. You don’t believe me? Go look.

"Another individual who wrote about the future was Dr. José Argüelles of an organization known as the Planet Art Network. Dr. Argüelles wrote, 'Also implicit in all these events is a call for another way of life, another way of doing things...a redistribution of global wealth...in short, a New World Order.'

"[Now,] just what the future society was that these people are talking about was described, in a brief manner, by Marilyn Ferguson in her book, entitled The Aquarian Conspiracy. [And] she wrote [this]: 'The new world is the old ~ transformed.'

[William Cooper]: We know that the goal of Freemasonry, at least that which is stated, is to bring about the new man, the illumined man. And the number of the man is 666.

The Worship Of Lucifer - Document Transcript
Rituals of Freemasonry The Worship of Lucifer, SATAN Part 1 of 5 From the Analogy ("The Matrix") page you learned that certain Masonic authors praise Lucifer. And it doesn’t stop there. It extends to their symbolism as well. It is important to STRESS that not all Masons worship Lucifer, only the top 5% do. A majority of this page on Freemasonry was taken from Masonic books that were published by Masonic Publishing Companies. Most of these writings were kept secret. Many people still do not understand the importance of studying this subject to its logical conclusion. Their spiritual freedom is at stake. Remember two things about Masonry: 1) Superior Masons deliberately lie to their fellow Masons, as those Masons "deserve to be mislead" 2) Explanations given to 95% of all Masons are wrong This quote from Masonic author, Carl Claudy sums it all up: "Cut through the outer shell and find a meaning; cut through that meaning and find another; under it, if you dig deep enough, you may find a third, a fourth - who shall say how many teachings?" Many who are in Masonry are not aware that they are lied to.
Finally, remember Albert Pike’s bold assertion in Morals & Dogma, that "Masonry is identical to the ancient Mysteries" [p. 624, teachings of the 28th Degree] Of course these top 5% call Jesus Christ an "inferior god," they never, ever mention Him in their teachings or their rituals. This shouldn’t surprise you since the Pope carries a bent Satanic cross as seen on another page which shames Christ on the cross. Freemasons used Luciferic symbols within the layout of government center Washington D.C. Freemasons worship Lucifer, the Light-Bearer. Lucifer and Satan are biblically the same individual, Freemasonry is really the worship of Satan. By quoting their own sources and depicting the symbols in which they use, this claim is proven. LUCIFER PRAISED AS THE LIGHT-BEARER OF FREEMASONRY "Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish souls? Doubt it not!" [Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry] Masons from the first initiation which is the first degree are urged to mightily "seek the Light!" The average Mason is continually saying that he is "seeking the Light," and will spend his entire life "moving toward the Light." People who haven’t studied this subject would assume that this "Light" is the revelation of the God of the Bible. This statement is continuously held up to try to convince us that Masonry is Christian. In the above quote, Albert Pike is saying that Lucifer is the One who bears the Light of Freemasonry. The sentence immediately preceding confirms not only that Lucifer is the Light-bearer, but that Masons of previous degrees have been led to believe that the opposite was true. The wording of this sentence is difficult to understand unless you have special knowledge. Doc Marquis was asked for his explanation, lets look at what he had to say: "The Apocalypse is, to those who receive the nineteenth Degree, the Apotheosis of that Sublime Faith which aspires to God Alone, and despises all the pomps and works of Lucifer." [Ibid.] It seems to contradict the sentence first quoted above, It appears to contradict the quote above where Pike identifies Lucifer as the Masonic Light-bearer. However when you understand the esoteric explanation from Doc Marquis, your understanding clears up completely. The Apocalypse is identified first by Pike as being the Book of Revelation written by the Apostle John. Pike then states that similar books from other religions are just as ’inspired’ as Revelation, mentioning Plato, Philo, the Sephar Yezirah, and the Sohar. Pike says all three of these books -- Apocalypse [Revelation], the Sephar Yezirah, and the Sohar, are all identically "inspired." And since the last two books are of non-Christian faiths, Albert Pike is saying that the contents of Revelation are no big deal. Pike then says that these three books "are the completest embodiment of Occultism." [Ibid.] Now, we understand that Pike views the God of the Apocalypse as being the opposite but equal to Satan just as typical Occultists believe and teach! Secondly, Doc Marquis provides the esoteric, occultic, explanation. Pike is also saying in this sentence that, in the previous 18 degrees, Masons believed that God was the Light-bearer, but
now, in this 19th Degree, Pike is giving them new revelation. This insight completely squares with stated Masonic policy of deliberately misleading Masons in the lower degrees until they were really ready for the "truth." This is the truth - Masonry worships Lucifer. PIKE’S TYPICAL SATANIC PHRASE -- OUT WHERE EVERYONE CAN SEE Concrete evidence is then given by Pike of Freemason’s worship of Satan/Lucifer on the very front of the cover of Morals and Dogma. Pike writes a Latin phrase just below the round seal of "God," this is a phrase proven to be Satanic. Any "Satanic brother" looking at this phrase would know that the contents of this book are Satanic. They would also understand that the entire religion of Freemasonry is Satanic. "DEUS MEUMQUE JUS" is this phrase. The literal meaning is "God and My Right" Doc Marquis says this statement is a typical one within Satanism. There is one meaning within another with this statement. The first meaning is that the Freemason can depend upon their God to determine their Right and Justice. The second meaning is, since the God of Freemasonry is Lucifer, Masons are saying that they are "using occult methods," through Lucifer, to achieve their Rights and Justice. This phrase is very powerful and dangerous within Satanism says Marquis. A Satanist knows the content within Pike’s book is Satanism just by reading, "DEUS MEUMQUE JUS." They don’t even have to read the book, just the phrase to know. "SEETHING ENERGIES OF LUCIFER WITHIN YOUR HANDS!" "The day has come when Fellow Craftsman must know and apply their knowledge. The lost key to their grade is the mastery of emotion , which places the energy of the universe at their disposal. Man can only expect to be entrusted with great power by proving his ability to use it constructively and selflessly. When the Mason learns that the key to the warrior on the block is the proper application of the dynamo of living power, he has learned the mystery of his Craft. The seething energies of Lucifer are in his hands, and before he may step onward and upward, he must prove his ability to properly apply energy. He must follow in the footsteps of his forefather, Tubal-Cain, who with the mighty strength of the war god hammered his sword into a plowshare." [Manly P. Hall, 33rd Degree, K.T., The Lost Keys of Freemasonry or The Secret of Hiram Abiff , Forward by Reynold E. Blight, 33rd Degree, K.T., Illustrations by J. Augustus Knapp, 32nd Degree, Macoy Publishing and Masonic Supply Company, Inc., Richmond, Virginia, p. 48; Emphasis Added] Once the Mason learns to control his emotion and to apply the "dynamo of living power," the Mason can be assured of being able to control the "seething energies of Lucifer" in his hands. He makes the admission that Masonry is the Craft, which is an old name for Witchcraft. Satanists are assured that, if they will join the coven and learn the Craft, he will control the supernatural power of Satan, just as Manly P. Hall promises here. As you can see, they have exposed themselves. Powerful proof that Freemasonry is Satanism.

www.slideshare.net...

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobra.EXE
"The Sacrificed King," and I will prove to you, beyond any shadow of any doubt, that John F. Kennedy was assassinated by the religion known as "Mystery Babylon." Specifically, by the arm of Mystery Babylon that calls itself the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry. I will prove it to you folks.
www.slideshare.net...

well,

were waiting.

Proof, such a strong word when used correctly, and such an empty vessel when used in this context.
quoting a page form some wacked out fundie web site is hardly proof of anything other than an over zealous closet loon. But listen to whomever you like.

Proof that masons Killed JFK.

bwahahahahahahahah

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobra.EXE

My friend,

Please try to break your thoughts into digestible chunks known as paragraphs. Without them, your message runs into a blur. I sincerely tried to read your post several times, but my eyes could not decypher the words and thoughts when they ran together so.

This is important. If you are going to save the world against the evil Pancake Breakfast Fund-raiser, they must be able to read your message. Without paragraphs, the world may be like me and stopped reading aft the first four sentences due to eye stain.

Do you really want to see the world go down in flames because you failed to convey your message in a way that was intelligible? I did not think so. I wouldn't want that kind of guilt either.

I would be happy to rebut your response, if only I could have read what I was rebutting.

Now, if you were praising Freemasonry, please refer back to that demonic practice we all share in the second degree, the evil art of grammar.

Thank you.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

once again another porch mason attempts to derail what we already know about the wickedest satanic organization known to man!!!

What if you do not believe in Satan?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

when you copy someone else's thoughts from a web site, they all come out in one big paragraph. When you type your own thoughts, it's possible to use proper grammar and such. I didn't want this young lad to get a bad rap.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
i wont even attempt to logic with the trolls stacking against me NOR will i flag this thread. since youre all under the network of spreading a luciferian agenda! and congratulations, you guys are doing a godamn good job.

instead, ill continue providing irrefutable proof. no worries, we all know where youll all dwell for all eternity.

www.clubconspiracy.com...

paraspiracy.com...

www.cuttingedge.org...

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I'm pretty sure you've plagiarised that - your usual banal tone is lacking, and I recall the text as one that I read elsewhere.

Worrying that you seem to think you're God or something - your 'warning thread was a complete joke, and a dangerous game to play. You shouldn't pretend to have knowledge that you don't have; it will get you into trouble one day.

RE: Masonic stuff. I'm in two minds over this whole issue. I see conspiracy developing in the world at large, but I wonder whether some perversion of the masonic-style of network is to blame. Either that or there really is a 'second layer', a sort of walled garden within masonry wherein the real planning and demonic shenanigans go on undisturbed by the outside world.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Ironic as hell.....

I didnt quite read through all the response on this forum, but I think it is absolutley nuts for someone who is not part of an organization to try and tell someone who is a member what goes on in their org as if they have cameras posted in our lodges and know every move.

Its sort of sickening sometimes. Sometimes I wish I could one day bring a camcorder into the lodge or temple, or commandery, record the entire meeting and send a tape to everyone who thinks they know what goes on behind closed doors. How are our meeting a secret when the dates of our meeting times are usually posted on a big ass sign outside the lodge building. If masonry was such a huge conspiricy with ties to major money, why is it I make less than $50,000 a year. And a mojority of that goes towards membership dues, and fees for the lodge.

Not once in my life have I acknowledge satan as my ruler in any degree in masonry.... And dont give me that lower teir mason bull, because just like thousands of other brother I paid my 275 and sat in a weekend workshop to acheive my 32 degree. The only reason I am not a 33rd is because I dont have that type of money to dish out right. My light bill is currently due. Plus i'm only 27. I became a Master Mason at 19 years old stationed in Germany thinking I'm gonna be part of the super elite. The only thing elite about masons is that we bar-b-q the hell out of some cow, or fry the hell out of some fish. If you want to know the secrets of a 32nd degree mason, or even the secret of a Knights Templar, send me a meesage I will send you a petition for membership.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

You are actually a mason?!?!?!?!?

How the hell did you manage that? I mean - in another thread, you bang on about being some kind of God, and then start perverting the scriptures of the Bible to suit your wishy-washy diatribe on how we should all 'love one another otherwise something bad will happen'.

Incidentally, you never specified what that 'bad thing' would be. Your thread would have been better titled:

"A blurb about half-baked love sentiment which actually achieves nothing - apart from getting everyone to sit in a circle and smile at each other for eternity."

Could it be that you were just waxing lyrical to make sure people would avoid the tricky questions about the (possibly mason-aided) 'demonocracy' which currently exists on Earth?

I give up - it would appear that IAMIAM = A hippy mason with a god complex who plagiarises masonic literature and perverts biblical scripture.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobra.EXE

While the information you present appears correct on the whole, what is the point? To make a connection between Masonry and Satan?

To Quote IAMIAM
"Some will join and find an occult slant, most do not though, even into the appendant bodies. The numbers are maybe 1 % of all Masons know anything about the occult world wide."

Here you have a Freemason acknowledging that there is a connection. He statement points to this connection not being as prevalent as you are making out. There is a reason for this, the Majority of Masons' are within the first 3 degrees. Therefore they are not privy to the information you are pointing to. So what you have is vast group of people who are doing GOOD within the group. Is there a portion that are up to no good? That is very possible. Does every Mason worship Satan, I don't think so.

With that said, there can be some arguments leveled at Freemasonry that it is in direct conflict with most of the major religions. But most of the people in those religions have not taken the time to become knowledgeable in their faith, therefore they don't recognize these conflicts.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
I'm pretty sure you've plagiarised that - your usual banal tone is lacking, and I recall the text as one that I read elsewhere.

I knew you were a fan!

I love you too my friend.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Jagedline

There is no part in masonry that is in direct conflict with any religion, if there were I would be out. I join with that point in mind. There is absolutly nothing in craft masonry other than the total reliance on God.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jagedline

Here you have a Freemason acknowledging that there is a connection. He statement points to this connection not being as prevalent as you are making out.

My friend,

Do not read into my words more than what they mean. I said that some Masons see occult symbolism in Freemasonry. Among those, you cannot find universal agreement on what that symbolism is. If you have ever studied the Occult, it is all about seeing symbolism in everything. Thus, those same Masons who see Occult symbolism in Freemasonry, would look at the Bible, the Torah, your own house, and see occult symbolism.

This does not mean the connection IS there.

Do NOT treat my words like you would Pike's. I am here to clarify them.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
My friends dad is a 32degree mason, and this is exactly what my friend told me, its all about personal gain.

and that they have meetings (at least where i live) every thursday 10 - 12
and i've seen the masons handbook, or bibble what ever they call it, its all in code

S.W. will be called apon
J.B. bla bla bla
S.W. bla bla bla bla

like its weird.

edit on 6-10-2010 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
I give up - it would appear that IAMIAM = A hippy mason with a god complex who plagiarises masonic literature and perverts biblical scripture.

This must be the "Neo-Christian" love you are spouting. It does not resemble the love Christ showed the world. Does "Neo" mean the same thing as "Anti"?

Just asking.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

Unfortunatly for alot of people that is true, but the world domination stuff is just hilarious. I can admit that I have gotten alot of things in life because me and the person I them from had one thing in common, could it have been we were the same race maybe, could it have been we both share the same grandmother? also a possibility. Could it be that we both played football together in high school? also could be true, just as it could be we both shared the same experience in masonry.
Why do people put those $100 stickers on the back of their cars that show support of the local police department....for personal gain of coarse....It might get them out of a ticket one day

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

no worries, we all know where youll all dwell for all eternity.

What if you do not believe in Hell either?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join