It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extra-Terrestrial Installation in Dulce, New Mexico

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 03:42 PM
link   
EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL INSTALLATION IN DULCE, NEW MEXICO The following material can not be verified. It is third-party information which has been collected from supposed Dulce personnel, construction workers who were employed there, inner-Earth researchers and former abductees. - SImon Gray Located almost two miles beneath Archuleta Mesa on the Jicarilla Apache Indian Reservation near Dulce, New Mexico is an installation classified so secret, its existence is one of the least known in the world. Here is Earth's first and main joint United States Government/alien biogenetics laboratory. Others exist in Colorado, Nevada, and Arizona. The multi-level facility at Dulce goes down for at least seven known levels, and is reported to have a central HUB which is controlled by base security. The level of security required to access different sections rises as one goes further down the facility. There are over 3000 real-time video cameras throughout the complex at high-security locations (entrances and exits). There are over 100 secret exits near and around Dulce. Many around Archuleta Mesa, others to the south around Dulce Lake and even as far east as Lindrith. Deep sections of the complex connect into natural cavern systems. The Grey Species Most of the aliens reside on sub-levels 5, 6, and 7 with alien housing on level 5. The alien species which control the majority of the complex are the Greys, a devious race, now considered an enemy of the New World Order. In the Fifties, the Greys began taking large numbers of humans for experiments. By the Sixties, the rate was speeded up and they began getting careless and self-involved. By the Seventies, their true intentions became very obvious, but the "Special Group" of the Government still kept covering up for them. By the Eighties, the Government realized there was no defense against the Greys. So, programs were enacted to prepare the public for open contact with non-human ET beings. Perhaps a possible ally, the Reptoids are an enemy species of the Greys, and their relationship is in a state of tension. The Greys only known enemy is the Reptillian Race, and they are on their way to Earth. A man named Thomas C., famous for stealing the so-called "Dulce Papers", says that there are over 18,000 short "greys" at the Dulce facility. He also has stated how a colleague of his had come face-to-face with a 6-foot tall Reptoid which had materialised in his house. The Reptoid showed a great interest in research maps of New Mexico and Colorado which were on the wall. The maps were full of colored push-pins and markers to indicate sites of animal mutilations, caverns, locations of high UFO activity, repeated flight paths, abduction sites, ancient ruins, and suspected alien underground bases. Some forces in the Government want the public to be aware of what is happening. Other forces (The Collaborators) want to continue making "whatever deals are necessary" for an Elite few to survive the conflicts. Cloning Humans (by Humans) for Slave Hybrids The Secret Government cloned humans by a process perfected in the world's largest and most advanced bio-genetic research facility, Los Alamos. The elite humans now have their own disposable slave-race. Like the alien Greys, the US Government secretly impregnated females, then removed the hybrid fetus after a three month time period, before accelerating their growth in laboratories. Biogenetic (DNA Manipulation) programming is then instilled - they are implanted and controlled at a distance through RF (Radio Frequency) transmissions. Many Humans are also being implanted with brain tranceivers. These act as telepathic communication "channels" and telemetric brain manipulation devices. This network was developed and initiated by DARPA. Two of the procedures were RHIC (Radio-Hypnotic Intercerebral Control) and EDOM (Electronic Dissolution of Memory). They also developed ELF and EM wave propagation equipment which affect the nerves and can cause nausea, fatigue, irritability, even death. This research into biodynamic relationships within organisms has produced a technology that can change the genetic structure and heal. Overt and Covert Research U.S. Energy Secretary John Herrington named the Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory and New Mexico's Los Alamos National Laboratory to house new advanced genetic research centers as part of a project to decipher the human genome. The genome holds the genetically coded instructions that guide the transformation of a single cell, a fertilized egg, into a biological organism. "The Human Genome Project may well have the greatest direct impact on humanity of any scientific initiative before us today", said David Shirley, Director of the Berkeley Laboratory. Covertly, this research has been going on for years at the Dulce bio-genetics labs. Level 6 is hauntingly known by employees as "Nightmare Hall". It holds the genetic labs at Dulce. Reports from workers who have seen bizarre experimentation, are as follows: "I have seen multi-legged 'humans' that look like half-human/half-octopus. Also reptilian-humans, and furry creatures that have hands like humans and cries like a baby, it mimics human words... also huge mixture of lizard-humans in cages. There are fish, seals, birds and mice that can barely be considered those species. There are several cages (and vats) of winged-humanoids, grotesque bat-like creatures...but 3 1/2 to 7 feet tall. Gargoyle-like beings and Draco-Reptoids." "Level 7 is worse, row after row of thousands of humans and human mixtures in cold storage. Here too are embryo storage vats of humanoids in various stages of development. I frequently encountered humans in cages, usually dazed or drugged, but sometimes they cried and begged for help. We were told they were hopelessly insane, and involved in high risk drug tests to cure insanity. We were told to never try to speak to them at all. At the beginning we believed that story. Finally in 1978 a small group of workers discovered the truth. It began the Dulce Wars". When the truth was evident that humans were being produced from abducted females, impregnated against there will, a secret resistance group formed. This did little though, over time they were assassinated or "died under mysterious circumstances". As previously stated, there are over 18,000 "aliens" at the Dulce complex. In late 1979, there was a confrontation, primarily over weaponry and the majority of human scientists and military personnel were killed. The facility was closed for a while, but is currently active. Human and animal abductions slowed in the mid-1980s, when the Livermore Berkeley Labs began production of artificial blood for Dulce. William Cooper states: "A clash occurred where in 66 people, of our people, from the National Recon Group, the DELTA group, which is responsible for security of all alien connected projects, were killed." The DELTA Group (within Intelligence Support Activity) have been seen wit
edit on 13-2-2015 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 04:47 AM
link   
it would be amasing if it is true

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Greetings All

Interesting information about Dulce. On another thread in this section I responded to a challenge about Dulce stating that if time permits I am going to take a detour to Dulce during my annual vacation in which I drive cross country from Grand Rapids to Seattle then to Arizona and then back to Grand Rapids. The last several years I have taken different routes and this year I am hoping to have time to visit Dulce for my self.

I am planning to leave on August 9th and returning at the end of August and beginning of September.

If I do make it to Dulce I will report what if anything I was able to see.

Peace

White Knight

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I can't say for sure if everything or anything about Dulce is true. But I have a theory that reality is really not quite so boring or mundane as we've been conditioned to believe it is (in comparison to fiction I mean). Perhaps there's much more truth in all the movies, novels, comic books, and video games than most of us think? I mean what truly separates fantasy from reality?

We read about the atomic bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki and the Apollo moon landings in school. We see the mushroom clouds on documentaries, we watch recordings of Neli Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin on the 6 o'clock news, and thus we assume the events presented in such a manner are real. Then we go pay half our life savings to view a piece of popular 'entertainment' played across a movie screen. The characters in these films are often involved in less spectacular situations, perhaps using more convincing technology, and yet many of us refuse to believe in the possibility of such a story being based on real events simply because we saw it in a movie theater.

Okay, now then. For the rest of this post, I will assume that most of the information about Dulce is credib le..

The alien species which control the majority of the complex are the Greys, a devious race, now considered an enemy of the New World Order.

I don't believe it. The aliens are the back-bone of the New World Order. They've been manipulating the secret societies from the beginning (of their arrival, not the beginning of the human race as the lying ABEs would have us believe). Plus, they (meaning aliens in general) have already mingled and sown themselves amongst us. Hybrids and shapeshifting Reptilian agents hold vast wealth, power, and influence on the Earth at this very moment.

Unless, the other aliens (Draconians, Mothmen, Reptilians) are just using the Greys to cause trouble for us and convince us we need their help, so that we'll let our guard down against them. I suppose that's possible.

The Greys only known enemy is the Reptillian Race, and they are on their way to Earth.

I've read that the Greys are subservient to the Reptilians, possibly even a genetically engineered slave race. Anyway, I would never side with the Reptillans against anyone. I've seen "V"! (Heh). Seriously though, I suppose one of the reasons why some people have a hard time believing in the possibility of the Reptilians is because of that miniseries. They figure that if Hollywood produced a film or television show about a science-fiction related topic, then it can't possibly be real. Well, perhaps that's why they make movies like that in the first place?

As for aliens being on their way to earth, that's I've heard also. Only it's not just Reptilians.

By the way, I believe there is definitely something more to 'aliens' than just extra-terrestrials or alien biological entities. Something much more sinister.

Reason for edit: Missing word.

[edit on 27-6-2004 by Ischyros]

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I think thats a pretty interesting post I have read about that same thing on a site while back about dulse....non the less its just somthing that is written not proof of anything. If there is any truth would be nice to see the source.

THE FOLLOWING MATERIAL COMES FROM PEOPLE WHO KNOW THE DULCE (UNDERGROUND) BASE EXISTS.

Like I said source......... where are the links,documents,videos

[edit on 24-5-2005 by ZeroKauz]

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
no photos of the entrance at least? there has to be a way in, and im sure pictures could be taken of it, whether it be a huge fenced of area, or a tiny hidden door
, there must be photos of that much... i dont know anything about this seeing as i JUST read about it

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   
if we can use google to see area 51, blackbirds and U-2's on the ground, can anyone google dulce to at least get a peek ? I would, but I don't know how to use it.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
spyrolot:
That's an issue that has been brought up quite a bit, and unfortunately no one has brought any photos forth to prove it. However, the counter argument is that the entrances don't have to be anywhere near the base either. They could have a somewhat extensive "subway" system that allows people to enter from various other locations in no way affiliated with the base.

syrinx:
Kind of along the same lines as above, there may be absolutely nothing to see in a google map. There's been quite a few people looking around the area, but nothing really comes up. If you ever do want to do a search though, I'd recommend using Terraserver and doing a place search for Archuleta Mesa. Searching for Dulce will give you the town, which is actually a decent distance from the supposed base. That's generated a lot of "false positives" here.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
these images were found whylst looking roung on google.........

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 09:09 AM
link   
mcory1, you have made a point, now im thinkin i have a secret passageway under my house that leads tom somewhere in america, AND IM IN ENGLAND
lol. but it has got me thinking, it doesnt have to be anywhere near does it, notwhere near at all, im now gonaa find a pen and paper to make my own little idea of what it would be like
lol, nd it will never see the lgiht of day, or see the light of a computer scanner, or photocopier,
llol

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Just who are these mysterious people making the claims? Sorry if I seem to be spoiling the fun, but what's to stop any member of this site from making such a claim based on hearsay?

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by backtoreality
Just who are these mysterious people making the claims? Sorry if I seem to be spoiling the fun, but what's to stop any member of this site from making such a claim based on hearsay?

Nothing at all, and that's the main problem. There doesn't even need to be as strong a basis as hearsay. That's why few of the members take the Dulce story as more than a story. I probably really shouldn't be speaking for everyone, but in spite of that, most of us kind of tuck it away "just in case."

There's lots to go against the credibility of the story, but at the same time, there isn't any solid proof that the story is fake either. My favorite quote when it comes to tales like Dulce is "Absence of evidence is not evidence of abscence. " But it's still something that should be taken with a grain of salt. If nothing else, you gotta admit that it makes for a rather decent sci-fi plot though

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   
If i said it once I'll say it again. Without any proof this is just another story and no one can just go and beleive it is all true without proof. There are plenty of stories like this on the Sci Fi channel and other movies and TV shows and they are fiction.
Until there is more proof then just a story on the net, then it's just a story.

If there is more then one person who is claiming that they worked at Dulce and the story is true then wht do they leak it on the net so no one really knows who they are and why not just go to the real media and/or authorites? Don't say it is because they are scared either. If there were more then one person (like a group) claiming this then the media and the authorites would pay attention and authorities would protect them.

Also there is always those saying that the "grays" and reptilians are at war and then there is always just as many people saying that the grays are the slaves to the reptilians, so it seems no one has an agreement to what it all may be about (that is if it is true).

Also in all the stories i read, "reptilians" are supposed to have been here living in the earth since before mankind, yet the grays have only been known about since the 1940's.
Yet, there are masses of reports with encounters with the grays and only a handful of reports of encounters with reptilians and most of them seem to be a new type of thing.
Would it not reason that there would actually be way more reports of encounters with reptilians and for a long time now since they have been supposedly here since before mankind and would there then not be less reports of grey contact since we only knew about them since the 1940's?

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
this post is very detailed but i myself find it hard to believe.. i mean when i look at bush's face i dun believe that he actually does this "dulce" thing.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Very interesting article. I do not find it too hard to believe that such a place could, or even does exist somewhere in the US. But the experiments on humans kind of make me feel sick that someone could do something like that to a fellow human being.

Are there any good pictures of Dulce?

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 05:34 AM
link   
any1 knows when the first reports or newpapers writings on dulce came out? i am trying to find out approximately when, if it exists, was dulce built

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by omnislasherfx
this post is very detailed but i myself find it hard to believe.. i mean when i look at bush's face i dun believe that he actually does this "dulce" thing.

My opinion is that Bush doesnt have a clue about half the stuff thats going on. He may be aware of the existance of ET's but thats it. He's just a puppet along with all other polititions/agencies to distract us from what is going on in the background via shadow agencies/NWO. I imagine Bush has as much say in whats going on with regards to ET's/Underground facilities as the general public.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   
"This is the AUTHETIC picture of the Dulce base Bloodlab. This is the only surviving file from the Dulce Papers, and this picture was taken by the late Thomas Castello himself. Those few who once were there and could speak anyhow, confirmed that it is the correct place.

The devices you see there are equipment used for the treatment and experiment with human, alien and hybrid blood, fluids and similar."

www.crowdedskies.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I am just wondering people who have worked as the complexes will die one day, who are going to replace them, how do these people find employees to continue the work.

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
hey guys now I might be attacked and judged for my opinion but I am going to give it anyway. I think that the idea of a Dulce base is quite possible. However, New World Orders, malovent greys and elite officials is a farce. Government officials are changed as frequently as you change your underwear and no one has the ultimate power. I believe in Aliens and them visiting here, I even believe the idea of sharing/exchanging information, technology, people with the two races(aline, human) and I can MAYBE even believe that there have been hybrid clones half alien half human, that is not so hard to believe. But, the reptilian race, the new world order and these elite officials this is all B.S. I would like someone to guess and tell me who you think these elite officials are? And why would a race of much more intelligent beings want to destroy the earth? There are many other planets in the universe and the sub division of it that have many planets like Earth. Let us not forget one thing, our minds as humans right now are geared for violence, destruction, conquer and control. Let us think of the motives of more intelligent species, do they have the same physcological needs as we do? I am sure a race that can use telepathy does not feel the need to conquer, cause havoc, kill, and destruct things. I thought the whole idea of the universe was to build, grow and advance. I think we should start thinking of these things in a way a more advanced and intelligent race would think. I personally, think that these creatures come here to watch us as we do to animals(humans) in a zoo(Earth). If they wanted to annihilate all of us they would of done it already and why would a select few be saved? What would there purpose be? Ok bring it I am ready for the ridicule.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join