It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extra-Terrestrial Installation in Dulce, New Mexico

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaulWillocks

Originally posted by omnislasherfx
this post is very detailed but i myself find it hard to believe.. i mean when i look at bush's face i dun believe that he actually does this "dulce" thing.

My opinion is that Bush doesnt have a clue about half the stuff thats going on. He may be aware of the existance of ET's but thats it. He's just a puppet along with all other polititions/agencies to distract us from what is going on in the background via shadow agencies/NWO. I imagine Bush has as much say in whats going on with regards to ET's/Underground facilities as the general public.

What agencies???? What NWO?? What the hell are you guys talking about?!?!!? What makes you believe there is a NWO or secret government agencies taking over the world?!?!?!
Now I am not saying the governments are good most are corrupt, but, NWO and secret agencies!!!
Let me ask you ONE thing!!! If some agencies tried coming to your house taking you over would you let them?!?!?!? Now imagine this on a large scale, people would fight back, rebel, believe this we as people won't go quietly. These NWO's/Agencies must have 1 billion people in order to take over the world. Please!! We are no longer in the midevil age lets mature and use more of our brains. There is NO NWO there is NO secret agency. The only secret agency and or NWO is all the people around the world that really believe in this B.S.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by GREGNOW

The news and media are all regulated by the government. If people came forward they would be turned away and probably just disappear mysteriously.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I always heard the reptilian race was the main alien race wanting a nwo and the greys were pawns of the reptiles.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Dulce Exists, and the reason I know is the fact that AAFES advertises jobs to work in the BX/Shoppette located in the facility. These are advertised internally and only to qualified personnel. You must have a Top Secret clearance, and you are restricted to working in the store, and are not allowed anywhere else besides that and the dorm and to a segregated mess hall where 'non essential personnel' go to eat. You are not even allowed to talk to the base employees beyond talking about store related or product related questions/topics. Any deviation leads to reprimand and dismissal, if it is a more severe breach you could be detained. The contracts range from 3-6 months with 1 month off, and it is completely voluntary.

In all, the base is broken up into different areas which are color coded, and your badge is colored with RFID/proximity tracking devices that ensure you do not accidentally wander into restricted areas.

AAFES also advertises positions in their BX/Shoppettes in other Underground or Ghost bases. I have even heard rumors of underwater outposts for submarines that have shopping facilities. I recall seeing one advertised for a ghost base in South America, supposedly in the middle of the rain forest, and another in Greenland.

The Dulce base exists and they have a Shoppette/Base Exchange (BX) shopping facility supported by the secure division of AAFES. The pay is typically double the normal pay, tax free, and all your expenses are taken care of. Beyond that, I know nothing else.

[edit on 24-8-2008 by DJM8507]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

I thought they were harvesting humans for the consumption and use of our adreneline. Is this true or not.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Google Earth yields very little with regards to any entrances, exits etc. I would love to know where it is, this stuff fascinates me

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Well, Anything new!
2nd. line.

SNC.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
No Photos.
No Names.
No Links.
No Back Up.
And your HUGE TYPE and RED TYPE and RED on the Avatar broke my eyes!
Ugh.

Edit!
I took away one of the 3 original
after reading this quote:

AAFES also advertises positions in their BX/Shoppettes in other Underground or Ghost bases.

WOW, going to the Mall takes on a whole new meaning.
lol

[edit on 5-9-2008 by silo13]

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by WestPoint23

level 7 is the worst of all
it has 3 departs. the last one has an evil man who is partly human and partly a snake who is said to controll internet activity
this man causes people to sin . he is sitted in fire and he controlls a huge mixture of poison(nuclear) which is can destroy the whole earth if let in air

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

WOW, going to the Mall takes on a whole new meaning.
lol

[edit on 5-9-2008 by silo13]

Well, the Shoppettes that AAFES runs on these bases are basically like little gas station convenience stores rather than malls. They are relatively small, and carry mainly essential and entertainment items such as soap, shampoo, shaving gel, razors, books, magazines, sodas, snacks, candy, pens, pencils, papers, etc. They typically will have a locked glass case with some higher priced electronics or movies. Purchases are typically logged with the individual that purchased them, and added to their personal inventory as everything that goes in and out of a facility is tracked and checked.

The people working at these bases have needs, and something like this helps a lot with morale while helping them get by until they go home.

As I said, I have never taken one of these jobs, but I did have the privilege of knowing about them.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by GREGNOW
There are plenty of stories like this on the Sci Fi channel and other movies and TV shows and they are fiction.

There are also plenty of stories like this on the Sci Fi channel that are presented as fiction, when they are actually reality instead. This is how they keep secrets secret. That way if anyone blabs about it, people will laugh at them for "watching too much TV". Quite clever really. The people in charge aren't dumb.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
they forgot to tell about level 6 a.k.a. nightmare hall

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by WestPoint23

NO IT WOULDN'T, READ AGAIN CAREFULLY, only an elite few survive, WE DIE IF THIS HAPPENS

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DJM8507

Can you get a copy or make a copy of the advertisement for jobs? What you are saying makes sense that if there is a base they would need the basics for everyday living. If you could post a copy or link that would help a great deal.
I do know they have shoppettes aboard aircraft carriers.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by mrjenka

ok number one...that is exactly the mind set the government wants...whos gonna believe that their are reptiles underground that one day will apear and take over the world? no one...sounds like b.s to the avarage nieve mind doesn't it? well guess what...it aint. wether u like it or not, be it true or false, something is going on. people dont just start rumours for the hell of it,there is always truth in it. and the fact that you might think that why dont they concor us now? its called tactic...waiting for the right time. right now we all living in a bubble, oblivious to what is REALLY going on. what is is their to gain right now from us? absolutley nothing! why not wait for humans not have power anymore? why not wait for the day we loose our rights and freedom of speech is taken away. why not wait until humanity as a whole to be totally broken down and we cannot fight no more...THEN CONCOR US. just like how you wouldn't go into war without a prpoer tactic they would't dare touch us right now... wich brings me to my second point..

NEW WORLD ORDER

look around you my friend, look deeper into politics... every single major continent is building into its own union. for example: EUROPEAN UNION/AFRICAN UNION/ASIAN UNION...guess what...your country of america will not be the united states anymore...your looking at the NORTH AMERICAN UNION. if you dont believe me...hire out the documentary called ZEITGEIST. open your eyes...what do you see? governments are evenly deviding the world into handle segments. that means the world will be devided into 4 major governments. do the math...eventually there will be ONE WORLD, ONE GOVERNMENT. believe it!! you will see... we might not be alive to see it, but we sure as hell can see the future from here.

main point...what im trying to say is once that plan has been achieved...people will not be able to have a say in what goes on in the world. its called the RFID chip. go research that. that will throw away our rights as a whole. if you go against the government they switch your chip off...you dont exist. that my friend is when you bring out the big guns "the so called alien reptiles that have been hiding beneath your continent."

perfect isn't it...logic is great...one world one government, people cannot oppose, aliens come up and concor when we've all been dissabled of rights. no one fights back like we would do now, now would be far too risky... think about it. as i sait watch zeitgeist.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
The Dulce faclity does not exist. Period. There cannot be such a facility there that wouldn't be detected by any geologist on the planet earth. When oil companies drill and inspect sites they would see that thing a mile away and it would be all over the news.

Sorry, you cannot hide something like that from the world in plain sight.

This is another perpetual lie started by someone and perpetuated by someone with no proof, no backbone, and no integrity. (John Lear.)

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJM8507The Dulce base exists and they have a Shoppette/Base Exchange (BX) shopping facility supported by the secure division of AAFES. The pay is typically double the normal pay, tax free, and all your expenses are taken care of. Beyond that, I know nothing else.

[edit on 24-8-2008 by DJM8507]

In said advertisement, is the town of Dulce and the base mentioned explicitly? I'm sure an advertisement wouldn't give too much away in regards to the actual nature of the base, but if the town of Dulce is named it speaks volumes for the validity of this entire "Dulce Mythology" that I've been hearing of my entire life.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
they must have one of those machines like in star trek.. where they can make anything they want .. replicator.. ahh. yeahh.. I remembered.. that would be the only explanation as to how they survive down there. there is no way they could have trucks making deliveries there..there isnt a trucker out there that could keep that a secret. They like to tell stories as it is... give em a real story like that and the whole country would know about it.

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidSun

In said advertisement, is the town of Dulce and the base mentioned explicitly? I'm sure an advertisement wouldn't give too much away in regards to the actual nature of the base, but if the town of Dulce is named it speaks volumes for the validity of this entire "Dulce Mythology" that I've been hearing of my entire life.

They are not listed online, and are typically circulated internally among qualified applicants. We are not given copies but are allowed to view them in a binder that is locked away in a heavy duty safe, filing cabinet, or a vaulted room. I don't remember exactly all the info on the listings, but this is an example of the info I saw. The sheet it was on had an AAFES header on very thin paper with employment contact info, usually an HR person, and there was also a watermark that said NSA. The pages were slid into those plastic sheet holders in these binders. The info was printed in black and white and was sometimes presented into tables while other times in list form.

Worksource Number: WS2136532632 (Random number)
Modified: Jan 1, 2000 (Last time they modified the listing)
Closes: June 1, 2000 (When Job application closes)
Job Title: Store Associate (Varies)
Openings: 1 (Varies)
Location: UG441-A (Usually a strange number and/or letter designation)
City: Dulce (Sometimes left blank)
State: NM (Sometimes left blank)
Zip: (Typically Blank)
Duration: 180 Days (Usually min is 90 days, some up to 360 days)
Hours Per Week: 40 (Usually full time)
Pay: $5,000 (Varied based on position and length)
Pay Unit: 30 Days (Typically standard 30 days)
Desired Skills: Customer Service, Cash Register Operation, Stocking, Self Motivated, OPSEC oriented. (This varies widely)
Requirements: TS / SCI / SAP

There aren't very many openings for jobs like this, as the sheet that I saw the Dulce, NM one on only had a few other listings, I believe there was one in Alaska, and another overseas. Only those who were qualified for the jobs knew about the list.

Typically if a site requires an AAFES type facility it would probably need a decent number of employees, I don't know what the official policy is, but I would assume they wouldn't have an AAFES store for a few dozen folks, as it would have to be worth their while.

In all, from what I hear, it is a pretty cushy job, and the pay is great, but it is still considered a hardship assignment due to the high security and restricted mobility. I always wanted to take one, but making time for it is the hardest part, especially if you have family, as you will be locked away from the world for quite some time.

And no, I never saw any listings for anything Off-World.

Hope this is helpful.

[edit on 18-9-2008 by DJM8507]

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Has anyone else been able to search job listings to try and find out anything?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join