It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth ?

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Well I sorta see where everyone is coming from. But hard evidence is what keeps everything going.
Am I wrong?

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sp33d
Well I sorta see where everyone is coming from. But hard evidence is what keeps everything going.
Am I wrong?

Sp33d.....

There is no hard evidence.

This is a hoax perpetrated by the appalling redneck hoaxer, Von Helton.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Never, have so few words struck my heart.
Maybe, maybe not you rock my socks.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Well that maybe haha I gotta look that one up.
I am ignorant about van helton.

But it seems to be a consensus.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX
Ok, this is what people should be paying attention too, forget Alex Jone and his war for your mined. I've been telling you this about 3 weeks in a row,

PREPARE YOUR SELF AND STOP WAISTING YOUR TIME.

Ofcourse I will have those hybrids coming to my post and redicule the actual story, to confuse you, but is really up to you. All I'm doing is waking you up and for that I'm judge by the hybrids and from some of you humans out there that believes the hybrid conspiracy towards God and the second comming of Yeshua.

THIS IS A WAKE UP CALL ( TIME, TIME, TIME IS TICKING WAKE UP!!)

Recent light has been shed on the reason that the SETI (Search For Extraterrestrial Intelligence) project has been cancelled by the government. It seems that something was starting to happen. According to my sources the government black project boys have taken over some of the antennas and are now processing signals for the exclusive use of the United States Navy. The government seems to be highly upset that more than one very large object is fast approaching Earth.

Link here Click.

Link here, click.

edit on 17-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/17/2010 by 12m8keall2c because: video bbcode

Did you check his eyes? Can we trust him?!

I have been following you for a long time now.. a long time.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by LimbicSystem

So very long, Luis...very long.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I saw this thread when it first started, but haven't been checking in. Is this a confirmed hoax or not? I was skeptical at first anyway and especially when I saw the spelling.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by America?
I saw this thread when it first started, but haven't been checking in. Is this a confirmed hoax or not? I was skeptical at first anyway and especially when I saw the spelling.

America.....

It's a confirmed hoax, as perpetrated by Von Helton the serial pest.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by America?

Member Phage is knowledgable about info concerning contemporary knowledge about the taking of and processing of astronomical photographs, and has presented sufficient evidence through many supportive links that this particular picture was due to an error/flaw in development. Futhermore the photo that was the basis for Von's little bit was decades old, and he based his logic upon misinformation and shady sites.

So, I think it is fair to agree with Maybe and say this is more than likely a hoax based upon the evidence, but there have been ongoing speculations about other aspects of this dialogue going on in this thread.

Besides, the title is just too damn good. Hopefully sometime in the future it might come true

hope this helps,
ET

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Thanks E.T. and Maybe, Maybe Not for the update. I guess i'll move along then.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by LimbicSystem

Anyone notice the illustration currently used in the New Yorker of a gigantic red dragon lighting up the black sky over suburban houses? Medieval weapons lie strewn on the grass. A cryptic three-toed print is also in the air. Struck me because I had just discovered that shape UFO in Draco. Perhaps referring to a holographic manifestation in the works? Should we have the lawnchairs and coolers ready?

www.newyorker.com...

Check ancientfuture.info... for Google Sky images of avocado green and brown spaceships in Draco. Doing a catalog by constellation. Here's a post of a draconian with the classic 3 prong shape with enlarged central lobe. Here's coordinates if you want to check for yourself: 14 23 55.11, 63 50 58.59

Thanks

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by keyseeker

Found this purple android head image in Gemini yesterday. Google Earth coordinates 6 46 13.03, 33 40 01.98

The ships of Gemini have periscopes! ancientfuture.info...

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I'm so confused right now. So are you talking about some kind of alien ship?! Because I believe that aliens will once make contact with us. But giant spaceship? Coming to earth? I say someone watched to much movies. On the other hand the picture on the first page of the thread that showed the space picture. I believe that's a comet, or something. Not a spaceship. Interesting thread though.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Anyone notice the illustration currently used in the New Yorker of a gigantic red dragon lighting up the black sky over suburban houses?

Any one notice, meaning you, keyseeker, that it is under the Fiction and Poetry section?

As in it’s a story.

Here's a post of a draconian with the classic 3 prong shape with enlarged central lobe.

Please, with respect, supply us with some form of substantive evidence that:

1.The “draconians” exist.

2.They have a level of technology that allows them to have developed “signature” designs in space craft.

Or of course there’s option three; ignore my legitimate questions, hit ignore on my profile, and continue in your fantasy.

The choice, as they say on Draconis Prime, is yours.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

Anyone notice the illustration currently used in the New Yorker of a gigantic red dragon lighting up the black sky over suburban houses?

Any one notice, meaning you, keyseeker, that it is under the Fiction and Poetry section?

As in it’s a story.

Here's a post of a draconian with the classic 3 prong shape with enlarged central lobe.

Please, with respect, supply us with some form of substantive evidence that:

1.The “draconians” exist.

2.They have a level of technology that allows them to have developed “signature” designs in space craft.

Or of course there’s option three; ignore my legitimate questions, hit ignore on my profile, and continue in your fantasy.

The choice, as they say on Draconis Prime, is yours.

There are no "Aliens" -- they and the dragan and the spaceships are illusions set up by God -- the decoding of the English words which describe the illusions point to "what's to come". God has precoded the English language with messages. The decoding exampes and translation rules are on the website.

Want examples of God painting immages? See the thousands of Corn Circles and see:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

See the websites after my signature.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by etcorngods

I was under the impression the English language developed and evolved over several hundred years and in fact continues to change.
Seems one of my two majors was all a lie.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6[/i

Yes, that is true. You and lots of other liberal arts majors wasted your time on bull# subjects -- don't cry, just learn something -- the most important thing ever at my two websites. The the sites aren't for the lazy or the pure bull#ter. You are quite curious, you found the "Spiral" -- that word is decoded on www.ufoetblog.com.

Spend lots of time there -- it will be worth it.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by etcorngods
reply to post by Chamberf=6[/i

Yes, that is true. You and lots of other liberal arts majors wasted your time on

bull#
subjects -- don't cry, just learn something -- the most important thing ever at my two websites. The the sites aren't for the lazy or the pure bull#ter. You are quite curious, you found the "Spiral" -- that word is decoded on www.ufoetblog.com.

Spend lots of time there -- it will be worth it.

I found the spiral? There was an APOD with a spiral a while back....

So how and when did God put the English language on Earth?
Did He just suddenly zap it into the minds of thousands of people at once, or did He only "teach" it to a few who then had to go around teaching others how to speak this "brand new" fully formed language?

Oh and don't worry, I'm not crying over the

bull#
subjects" I studied, as you call them. I also studied philosophy, probably another "

bull#ter
" subject, to use another one of your quotes.

edit on 10/4/2010 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

I found the spiral? There was an APOD with a spiral a while back....

So how and when did God put the English language on Earth?
Did He just suddenly zap it into the minds of thousands of people at once, or did He only "teach" it to a few who then had to go around teaching others how to speak this "brand new" fully formed language?

Oh and don't worry, I'm not crying over the

bull#
subjects" I studied, as you call them. I also studied philosophy, probably another "

bull#ter
" subject, to use another one of your quotes.

edit on 10/4/2010 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

It is likely that the Earth and the Skys, US are all a giant virtual experience -- God computer game. I don't understand how any miracle works -- that's why they are miracles. Miracles are acts of god. But the translated examples -- thousands of them are proof -- If you draw Sunspot pictures, you are GOD -- plus the translations themselves point to God. Doesn't matter that your education doesn't support it. Yes, I think Philsophy is another.

Study the websites.
edit on 4-10-2010 by etcorngods because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-10-2010 by etcorngods because: spelling

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by etcorngods

If you expect me to give your sites traffic dream on.

You say language and philosophy are bunk, yet you want people to take YOUR translations of the Bible seriously?

Tad hypocritical, no?

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join