It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth ?

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

As if your Jesus hitching a ride with darth vadar theory wasn't shaky enough....now you have professed aliens posting on your thread. That's the death kiss.

Seriously though, you really need to get some help with this delusion that there are slit-pupiled hybrid aliens walking around you. It's not just kind of creepy, but it's a level of paranoia that can be dangerous. Nothing that I have read through on this thread (all 37 rediculous pages of it) has shown any evidence or given any substance to postulate a theory that aliens are here, coming, or that jesus would fart in their general direction.

edit on 9/22/2010 by KILL_DOGG because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlackDog

So if I did do my homework , would I think this is Jesus flying through the solar system on a giant spaceship....?
Why does Jesus need a spaceship....?

Jesus needs a spaceship because he isn't from around here to begin with. He is a hybrid. Half human half galactic royalty. The virgin birth was invetro fertilization long before we knew what it was. I mean seriously, the huge bright light that led the wisemen to where Jesus was? Spaceship plain and simple. He was the best of both worlds. He was superior in his mental ability to manipulate matter because Mary was genetically one of the purest specimens on earth at the time. If you cross Mary's genes and his father's genes you would end up with a being that COULD do all of the things stated in the Bible.

I have tons more speculation if anyone wants to talk.

Just saying.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
All of those who have woken up to this SPREAD THE WORD!! people have the right to know the truth.

God bless our human species and this planet.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Oh God!! this isn't about that, I don't care about Stars and Flags. I even thought of it until you people bought it up . This is something diferent, not that childish stuff.

I pretty much realise that OP and you are handling this thread very well. I'm having trouble understanding the flaggers not the flaggie. I say very good for you partner no animousity, though I can understand why you might think that. You deserve all the flags you get for this puppy. In fact SnF

Why try to understand it ?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I found this on the sky-watch.org org site .

Looked interesting .

I have seen photo's of these kinds of objects before but never located on myself until today.

I am trying to track the latest coordinates of the large spacecraft coming to Earth.

I do know the original object which was blue is not at the orginal coodinates from two days ago which means it is moving.

Last coodinates was near Pluto from another person tracking this aswell.

If anyone else gets newer coordinates of this please share.

Thank you

edit on 22-9-2010 by wesufmcosmic because: needed to correct lonk to photo

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
im sorry but this dude just reminds me of the drunk crop duster from independance day.. but clearly he is well educated to know what an "alien shuttle and alien transport ship" looks like.

We will be fine in the UK as we wont have nut jobs like this guy running about shooting other ppl over a bottle of water.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Busy huh? Yeah, I can understand that. Maybe spacemom can help you out between UN conferences.

To give you an idea of what you are looking at, the scans have a resolution of 25 of our Earth microns per pixel. That "first large object" is 18 pixels long, 450 microns. That's 18/100 of our Earth inches. That's the width of four or five earthling hairs. That's less than 2 pixels on a typical earth LCD monitor. Considering that there are thousands of plates (14" x 14") it is not surprising that a few flaws of this nature (dust, scratches, flaws in the emulsion) appear in some of them. Not bad for mere humans.

What "current" images are you talking about?

edit on 9/22/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by wesufmcosmic

That is one of the "objects" in the OP. It has not moved. It is in exactly the same place it was in the OP. Sky-Map does not provide realtime images.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
alex im new to this site but have been with disclose tv for 3 years iv seen those pictures about 6 months ago and you are correct they are either alien annunaki or could even be the second coming after doing extencive recearch and the news from the exatomic personel(the ones with their fingers on the atomic trigger) that their bombs were disabled by ufos(a precurser till the real thing gets here) do you honestly belive your primitive pop gun will make any diffrence and no im not having a pop at you my advice sell your guns sit back and chill out and await what is coming with excitement not fear m8 cool

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

To give you an idea of what you are looking at, the scans have a resolution of 25 of our Earth microns per pixel. That "first large object" is 18 pixels long, 450 microns. That's 18/100 of our Earth inches. That's the width of four or five earthling hairs. That's less than 2 pixels on a typical earth LCD monitor. Considering that there are thousands of plates (14" x 14") it is not surprising that a few flaws of this nature (dust, scratches, flaws in the emulsion) appear in some of them. Not bad for mere humans.

What "current" images are you talking about?

Thats all very nice, however, you didn't address the question. What did they do to help insure a dust / lint free environment for the scanning process? How are they stored?

I have no doubt that there may have been dust, scratches, even flaws in the photographic emulsion, these sorts of thing are all but unavoidable. But, there are technologies, protocols that can be applied to reduce the problems associated with such things.

Current images ... SDSS (Sloan Digital Sky Survey) ... I already said that.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Sloan. Maybe you can provide a link to the images of the region in question since you claim to have seen them. Or maybe you can't.

I would guess that you can't. Because there are no images from Sloan of that region. SDSS used a telescope in New Mexico. The region containing the "giant spaceships" can't be seen from New Mexico.

So why did you say this?

For what ever its worth; that "object" seems to be gone in current images.

What images did you see?

And why did you say this?

You blew it again spaceman.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I don't know much about antennas and telescope, but I know that In Puerto Rico, U.S have their biggest antena their is in Arecibo Puerto Rico Observatory, you guy's could check if they have a web site or something about this place, I have to run so thats why I can't do it now. Anyways you guys know about that stuff more than I do.

The Movie Contact was film there with Jody Foster and so other several movies like the James Bond etc, etc, the observatory is huge I've been there several time, my last stop was about a year and half ago, but they didn't let me in, anyway no body was aloud as well.

Got to go I hope this work for you guys.

I've heard amazing stories form that place.

edit on 22-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Sloan. Maybe you can provide a link to the images of the region in question since you claim to have seen them. Or maybe you can't.

Why would you need a link? Just go to sky-map.org. enter the coordinates and mouse over the "DSS" icon. That will produce several choices, SDSS is one of them. You can go back to the original images (from DSS) and see the "object", then look with the SDSS and see the "object" is gone..

I would guess that you can't. Because there are no images from Sloan of that region. SDSS used a telescope in New Mexico. The region containing the "giant spaceships" can't be seen from New Mexico.

Hmmm, so the region around 13:29:50RA, 12:44:56dec can't be seen from New Mexico? Lets see ... that should be northerm hemisphere, so maybe the earth doesn't rotate under that region?

So why did you say this?

For what ever its worth; that "object" seems to be gone in current images.

What images did you see?

And why did you say this?

You blew it again spaceman.

Lets see. I tried to view the object as originally found ar the specifiec coordinates. In the newer SDSS images it isn't there, in the older DSS images it is.

I said those things because you asked.

Ya know, you could try being a little less rude and arrogant. If that is even possible for a Human as full of himself as you seem to be.

Also, I asked a rather valid question about the handling of the data, you don't seem to know. So that kind of blows your "dust and lint" out of the water. I mean, One would think that because of the nature of the data, it would be handled and cared for with some amount of professionalism. To me that would mean storage in a dust free environment, and scanning done in a clean room (personally I would opt for a class 100 clean room, but thats just me).

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I was talking about the "giant spaceships" in the OP. I, in my fallable human way, assumed that's what you talking about. My apologies.

But it seems aliens are subject to making assumptions as well. You don't know how the data was handled, can't be bothered to look for information about it (yet have time to view skymap), and assume that; a) artifacts could not have been introduced if the data was "professionally" handled or b) if there are artifacts they are a result of unprofessional practices.

"What's this funny line/feature/UFO in my scan?"
These images were scanned from photographic plates, so every once in a while, you will encounter a scratch, internal telescope reflection, fingerprint, etc. in your image. So far, none have turned out to be aliens. I'm compiling an informal catalog of regions with plate anomalies, so if you run across one, let us know.

archive.stsci.edu...

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
This is interesting and very well could be related to the topic at hand.

One would think that it would be extremely difficult for any ships to come into our space without permission or detection.

For those unfamiliar with the present surveillance state including space assault weaponry, see www.satweapons.com. and www.surveillanceissues.com.

Moo n-size fireballs increase interest in space weapons targeting individuals

How are spaceships gonna get through all that unless they're one of the bad guys?

Toni

edit on 22-9-2010 by Antoniastar because: I spaced a tag.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Hey guys I found it, scoop it out. ---> www.naic.edu...

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I was talking about the "giant spaceships" in the OP. I, in my fallable human way, assumed that's what you talking about. My apologies.

No worries. I haven't seen any "giant spaceships" either. There is some strange and interesting stuff out there, and likely many starships, but I've seen the "stuff", not the ships.

But it seems aliens are subject to making assumptions as well. You don't know how the data was handled, can't be bothered to look for information about it (yet have time to view skymap), and assume that; a) artifacts could not have been introduced if the data was "professionally" handled or b) if there are artifacts they are a result of unprofessional practices.

"What's this funny line/feature/UFO in my scan?"
These images were scanned from photographic plates, so every once in a while, you will encounter a scratch, internal telescope reflection, fingerprint, etc. in your image. So far, none have turned out to be aliens. I'm compiling an informal catalog of regions with plate anomalies, so if you run across one, let us know.

archive.stsci.edu...

Actually I made no such assumption. Although, I would tend to think that scratches, fingerprints, dust, lint, etc is a bit indicitive of unprofessional handling. These data are rare, and costly to aquire, so it makes perfect sense that they would be handled and preserved at the highest standards. That being said, it does not eliminate artifacts; ewuipment can malfunction, have design flaws, or faulty components. Transient noise can introduce data degradition. Lots of sureces for your "image anomalies", but, dust, lint, fingerprints should not be on the list.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Wow wow! is this is what I'm thinking? please you guy's tell me this is not what I'm thinking, could they be hiding the object with a phony name or something?

I hope I'm wrong.

www.naic.edu...

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX
Wow wow! is this is what I'm thinking? please you guy's tell me this is not what I'm thinking, could they be hiding the object with a phony name or something? I hope I'm wrong.
www.naic.edu...

BIONICLE ALEX.....

In order to satisfy my previously stated morbid curiosity with the totally stupid, I have been following this "Smashed 'taters Man" discussion.....such that it is.

However.....you have lost me now.

May I ask.....what is the point of your link?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

What do you think it is?
It's a pulsar that is 10,400 light years away from Earth. (3.2kpc) And using certain techniques to find others.
arxiv.org...

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join