It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Spaceships Heading Towards Earth ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlackDog
reply to post by BIONICLE ALEX

So if I did do my homework , would I think this is Jesus flying through the solar system on a giant spaceship....?
Why does Jesus need a spaceship....?

Ezequiel talk about a wheel within a wheel and eyes around the wheel, you haven't read the book of Enoch right.

That's why you don't have a clue of these things that will take place soon here on earth.

Be ready my friend time is almost up for Satan and his Iluminati religion and his worshiping hybrids.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Look like something with a lot of Power, can come here and take away the power of some people that have power,
so this is a power struggle.

Who on this planet wants to give up there power over the small people, well no one wants to so the power at be are doing every thing to keep it and there may be other powers that want to take it away form them so who knows but no matter what happens it all about the power on the planet so the a small .001 % of the power brokers are the ones that are going to hit the fan.

JS

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

We shall my friend WE shall. Thanks

2nd

VORZA NE TANA

edit on 9/17/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by hhcore
I don't know, maybe I'm hybrid dis info, but... yeah. I guess I really have no comment other than this particular image - This, I can identify -

This is simply a Covenant Battle Cruiser... We're screwed.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c2ff51400a35.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 9/17/2010 by hhcore because: (no reason given)

Thanks for the pic

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I have been warning man for years, Now my fellow Reptilians are coming to save me from this ignorant infested ape world. MUHAHAHAHA

thats just one of the ships,
the rest are behind it.. LOL

yes Earthlings run for your lives, the reptilians are a coming, and they want your BRAINS!!!!

gives HH, a piledriver..

edit on 17-9-2010 by Bicent76 because: sense of humor..

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIONICLE ALEX
reply to post by infinite

Like I said, their is no time for arguments, eather you take it or not, is up to you.

Take care.

All in all, I think that I'll leave it thanks. I'm not Christian and don't believe in the Christian mythos of the Returning Christ, but, if I did, my one question, as other posters have said so eloquently and as James T. Kirk said in Star Trek V, "why does god need a space ship?".

+26 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
if you had a message of impending doom to deliver to the world, would you:

a. take time out of your message to eat, "smashed taters"
b. drink some energy drink
c. pick your ear
d. pick your ear again
e. smoke a cigarette
f. all of the above

I hope you all picked F.

Jesus is coming. everyone look busy.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LibertyLover

Cause Jesus is not God, he is the son of God the messiah, Christ, God is where he suppose to be, in his kingdom.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
The guy in the video espoused a whole lot of opinion and personal interpretation and then he got down to the most important thing he said in the entire video...

He said "I don't know".

Look Blue - a clue!

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
hahahhaha lets suppose aliens are coming, so what? if they can come, its not like we can do anything about it

lets be real here, if they can come here and eat us all, we cant do #¨&@ about it, so, if they come, ok they did, stop worrying about something that might(?wont, cant possibly) happen

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
oh crap, does this mean we're not gonna be able
to vote out all the DC incumbents in November?
Will they be here before then???
Are they gonna do it for us ???

Since you can see them now,
any speculation on WHEN they
will arrive???

And also, in the video he speaks
about observatories confirming this,
can anybody confirm this??
and which observatories???

And what defensive/offensive measures has TPTB put
in place to defend against this armada???

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Bicent76

Reptillian, really I THOUGHT THEY WERE HERE ALREADY. So you sure that its them um just sayen mabey ANNUZ. But Draconianz or indigenous reptillians, interesting comment.

edit on 9/17/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

link   
Either i am doing something wrong or the coordinates dont work..i get a black box with a cross in it.. Interesting story though, apart from his ear picking and the reptile story...

link   

Thank you so much for this thread, I was feeling a bit depressed until I read this thread, watched the video, and laughed my butt off..

I love how you make not having a clue about what your talking about look so eloquent

from God coming to earth in a space ship, to coldblooded lizard men coming to eat our brains..

please keep up the good work.

I need some more vitamin LOL

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

So wait, let me get this straight - There are giant spaceships headed towards Earth with Jesus hitching a ride AND there are alien/human hybrids sewing disinfo on an internet message board?

Not cool man, I just laughed so hard soda came out of my nose and now my desk is all sticky. This may be the all time most outlandishly bad thread I've seen in a looong time. You keep saying "do your homework" but how do you research science fiction?

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Jesus appeared. He was the "Son of Man" (consider this expression carefully) and the Savior expected by the wise men initiated by Moses.
This is how Jesus was born, under the circumstances that are familiar to all. Hermetic teaching maintains he was the son of a Jewish woman and a Roman father, his progenitor being a Roman soldier and merely an instrument of higher occult forces.
Why is it said that Mary remained a virgin? This mystery really does not refer to physiological virginity, but to the fact that actually there was no physical contact between Jesus' real father and Mary. In effect, his spiritual father was a great Hermetic initiate who etherically used the physical body of the Roman soldier to procreate a son. The spiritual seed was transmitted by the occult Master; the physical sperm by the Roman. In this manner, Mary conceived "without losing her virginity." In those times the term "virginity" was not used to designate maidenhood; it was used to distinguish those women initiated in the secret of the "virgule" as Mary was.
The magic rod used by Moses was known as the "virgule."
Those who have "eyes to see and ears to hear" will understand this. For others, it will produce a dismal silence in their interior, and they will remain in the realm of ignorant sarcasm, suffering the mental emptiness of those who do not want to understand, or worse, the unconscious blindness of those who do not want to see.
Jesus, the god created by man and incarnated in the body of man, was consecrated by the great initiate John the Baptist, otherwise known as the Antechrist. Jesus' baptism in the river was the means that permitted the first manifestation of Christ in Jesus, the man-god, whose mission was destined since his birth.
From the time of Moses, the Fraternity of Magicians had been attentively observing these events without being able to alter them. ...

...Christ in Jesus, the man-god, whose mission was destined since his birth.
From the time of Moses, the Fraternity of Magicians had been attentively observing these events without being able to alter them. They were awaiting Jesus' birth, and they were his occult godfathers who protected and educated him so he could fulfill his double mission.
His first mission was to liberate the chosen people from their occult killer. His second mission was to save the world in general from the invisible vampire who called himself Y. in order to begin a new era on Earth under the Christian motto "love one another," replacing the dictum of "an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth."

At the same time, Jesus was an active member of the Fraternity of Magicians, receiving support and inspiration from all of them. However, the great Masters maintain that Jesus failed in his mission, or more accurately, that he only achieved partial success, since he did not reach his goal.
This refers only to Jesus, however, and not to Christ.

In order to truly understand Jesus, it is necessary to consider his triple personality:
1. Jesus the man
2. Jesus the God (created by man)
3. Christ (who manifested himself through Jesus)

Okay and here is the much more important part:

Christ was an angel, a solar spirit who descended from Heaven to manifest himself as the supreme power of the Father on earth. Jesus and his twelve disciples are the symbol of a solar and cosmic mystery.
Hermetic science teaches that our solar system is composed of twelve planets plus the sun, an analogy for the twelve apostles and Christ, and that the unknown planets will be discovered in time.

We will speak no more of Jesus; we have perhaps already said too much. We will only add that the crucifixion was an expected drama in which Jesus' blood had to be shed so that Christ could in turn incarnate in the planet Earth and displace Y., definitively casting him out of our atmosphere. However, as we have already mentioned, this mission had only a relative success.

Christ incarnated in the planet Earth, but Y. could not be expelled. Since then, both govern the planet.

This is an quote out of the book "The stellar man" J.Baines

No, jesus will not come back! Nothing to see here move along!

jim

Edit to add .pdf limk

edit on 17/9/10 by masqua because: as above

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foppezao
Either i am doing something wrong or the coordinates dont work..i get a black box with a cross in it.. Interesting story though, apart from his ear picking and the reptile story...

no, you are doing it exactly right. It's a sign from God. (box with a cross in it)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
For some reason, Jesus returning to Earth on a spaceship just makes perfect sense to me.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The same thing happen to Noah, yea he built an Arch on top of a mountain and people laugh about it, even the hybrids at the time.

But lets see how hard you people laugh wen the # hits the fan, ha ha ha I wold pay big buck to see your "taught guys" faces when this happens.

Bad luck on your death hybrids.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join