It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Original 'Solar Obliteration' episode found..

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnbro

stay strong and spread your truth
your contrabution to the feild is noted
stay safe

xploder

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnbro
Ultimately, I really only present my information for the 1% or 1% that are genuinely interested. Much to the disappointment of the skeptics; that is still a large audience.

I'm an interested sceptic, that's why I tried the "solar obliteration technique" some the first time I saw a post from you talking about it.

I saw one flying object and I followed it with my eyes until it got closer and I saw it was a small feather.

The method of using the Sun as a way of not being seen only works for a small area at a time, unless the object is very close to the Sun. A little trigonometry will show you that.

Also, as I said in that old thread (that I will search for), it's easy to know the distance of the objects, you just need two cameras pointed to the same point and filming at the same time; the difference in position in the sky can be used to know their altitude.

If you can show some videos like that and related data, that would be interesting.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I'm sorry. It mostly looks like bugs to me. But im trying to figure out why the video guys decided that it was something real. Can you explain this to me?

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
I thought the show had a positive message. The additional youtube footage from wZn was intense, I had not seen this before nor had I ever heard of "Solar Obliteration".
I am apt to believe that our Mesosphere can support life.
One day we might capture one of these Meso-Fauna and form a symbiotic relationship with it. A living ship to travel the stars.

Greensage…..

Perhaps they are seeing "plasma critters".....

You might find the work of Trevor James Constable interesting.

Constable is one the very first advocates of the existence of “plasma lifeforms”

Here is his website:

www.trevorjamesconstable.com...

Here is a photo of Constable & 2 of his well known photos from the 1950’s:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3785bd51f91b.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4ef14aacad50.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1c5771f81fb1.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is another website regarding Constable:

educate-yourself.org...

Here is a YT interview with Constable.

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Hello, Hiro. Long time no see.

I do understand your position on this. And I thank you for at least being polite about it.

Like I said - a couple of posts back:

The production company at 'SIGHTINGS' did not show the initial footage that I sent to them. When I confronted them about it - they told me that they didn't want to be responsible. Still, it was kind of like lighting an M-80, then running away.

But here and now - I can present the images that I found most interesting.

( Note: These images are not enlarged, but shunk down from their original size - so that they would fit economically onto a web page. )

'John Bro's Favorite images using 'Solar Obliteration' technique

I personally think that the images are quite insignificant; taking into account that anyone who puts forth a concerted and sincere effort can achieve commensorate results for themselves. When you record incredible video footage with your own equipment; it is pretty hard to convince yourself that the images were faked.

So, the message is much more important than the messenger.

'White dots' and blurs do not interest me, at all. Those things could be anything - and are most probably quite mundane.

I review my videos at regular speed - then when there is a significant 'flash of light' ( or, possibly dark ) - that zips across the screen... I rewind the tape to a point just before the 'flash' - then, frame-by-frame; I step through the section is question.

If you are lucky - upon reviewing an hour-long tape - you might get one or two of them. The little 'bugs and dust' stuff.... I completely pass over.

Lastly, I would like to add - it was not the videotapes that prompted me to continue with this research. It was what I had seen with my own eyes that motivated me to search for a way to record the objects with more regularity.

I purely just stumbled upon the solution... and had personal experiences that - unless you were right there with me - there is simply no way in hell that you would believe.

But that is the 'Joke' - the 'evil little trick' that I am playing on you here. If a person does 'Solar Obliteration' correctly... and puts some time and effort into it - they will ultimately get the livin' hell scared out of them.

There's no charge.... and I'm not selling you anything. Whadduhya got to lose?? : ) I've had more than one hostile skeptic set out to prove me wrong - only to later come back to me - shaking like a leaf. I love it!!

jb

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Hey, Maybe...

Great post, btw.

I was fortunate enough to spend some time with T.J. Constable - and visited him and his wife... at his home. ( 1996, I believe... ) If I remember correctly, his place was down in San Pedro area.

Ironically, I was introduced to him by Bob Bucher - ( of Wynnetka, Ca ) -

Bob had been the official CBS photographer, most famous for taking the pictures of Frank Sinatra - that ended up on the cover of Time magazine... back in the early 1950's. ( What a trip to be around these guys !!)

Bob Bucher was also my on-set photographer - back when I was doing 'Dr. Quinn: Medicine woman.' Bob also did my professional head shots a couple of times. - man, I had forgotten all about that.

Anyways, back in the day, Bob Bucher had had a camera shop in Burbank - and Met T.J. Constable one day - when the guy just walked in to his shop - and asked him to develop IR images of 'Critters' - taken over the San Fernando Valley. Well, that had to be in the late-1950's, or early 60's.

I held the originals in my hand. Mind-blowing. Like historical documents, or something.

T.J. told me that, basically; I was just doing the modern version of his work. Really stunning that you should make that connection. I had completely forgotten.

Mr. Constable and I then took cameras up to the roof of his home - and shot some footage using 'S.O.' - method. It didn't take long until we got some images of 'Critters.'

T.J.'s comment to me at the time was 'Vindication!' - and the old guy pumped his fist into the air!

We then went back inside; had dinner - and he showed me all of the materials that he had concerning his 'cloud buster' - that he believed was a collector / transducer of 'etheric Energy' - which he also said was a major attractor of UFO's and 'Critters.' Ha!! That's a great memory you just prompted! Thank you.

I later introduced him to Jose Escamillia. ( what a freakin' mistake that was!! ) Never saw T.J. again... But I believe that I did see one of my images show up in 'The Greatest Story Never Told' - pfffft.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I have never stated that "I know this to be extraterrestrial or inter-dimensional"

So is the 'Cuda' Hypersonic 'Swivel-wing' Interceptor a man-made vehicle?

Is there Innerspace technology involved?

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnbro

Johnbro.....

Thank you for your very interesting reply pertaining to Constable, etc...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

So, the message is much more important than the messenger.

This should be the ATS motto. Best people on this planet think this way. No fee to see is also a win. Take note.

Your rods images are the best I've ever seen. Now I want to ask you Johnbro, do you think it is possible the rods "wings" are actually an effect of a "craft" that it makes as it transverses space time (in another dimension (I'm guessing the 4th))? The scale of the rods could be huge, and in our brief capture of them they only seem small (about 1 meter or so) do to the 3rd density "hack" if you like?

Really impressed with your information presented, and your professional, yet grounded attitude.

Oh ArMap - i have to say you'll never understand higher (or lower) density science in this heavy 3rd density world. If you can remove yourself from "science as "we" know it" you'll start to understand.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Oh ArMap - i have to say you'll never understand higher (or lower) density science in this heavy 3rd density world.

Probably because people that use those words never explain what they mean by that.

If you can remove yourself from "science as "we" know it" you'll start to understand.

What does that mean?

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

ArMaP.....

Do you think the term "density" has anything to do with cranial thickness?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

hehe - If you want to understand other densities I suggest you watch,read and listen to Alex Collier, George Kavassilas, Ashayana Dean, Nassim Haramein, Stuart Wilde, and Val Valerian to name a few...(and the guy MMN linked in a nice way).There are many in 2010 to cross reference to choose from - A LOT of information.

The question is though: Are you willing to suspend your set belief patterns to open your mind's eye and "go with the flow" to take in these peoples examples and understandings of other densities? It will be a massive leap for any dominant left brain science guy like yourself. But if you do - you may be amazed in what is being discussed in these areas.

edit to add: Here is Nassim's lecture - now most people that can't think out of there small boxed in world will never understand this - so go away and play with the other monkeys, MAYBE you'll understand what monkeys do a lot of....

...but for those wanting to learn and forget about their gigantic egos for a second (that must be hard) check him out...

Google Video Link

...he aint selling any ego like MAYBE a few on this thread - he is TEACHING the new science of understanding, and one of those things IS density - and for those who can't comprehend densities - go play with the other baboon's.

[edit on 3-9-2010 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by ArMaP

ArMaP.....

Do you think the term "density" has anything to do with cranial thickness?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

and this is why you lag far behind anything progressive...forget you.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
hehe - If you want to understand other densities I suggest you watch,read and listen to Alex Collier, George Kavassilas, Ashayana Dean, Nassim Haramein, Stuart Wilde, and Val Valerian to name a few...(and the guy MMN linked in a nice way).

That "watch" doesn't look good, I hate videos.

And, at least at first, I just want that someone would explain what they mean by "densities"

The question is though: Are you willing to suspend your set belief patterns to open your mind's eye and "go with the flow" to take in these peoples examples and understandings of other densities?

I don't need to suspend anything, I just want a simple answer with the words used for their common meanings and not in some new way that is never explained.

It will be a massive leap for any dominant left brain science guy like yourself. But if you do - you may be amazed in what is being discussed in these areas.

I'm not easily amazed.

...but for those wanting to learn and forget about their gigantic egos for a second (that must be hard) check him out...

Google Video Link

I hope it's not a 90 minutes video, I don't have the time for those.

he is TEACHING the new science of understanding, and one of those things IS density - and for those who can't comprehend densities - go play with the other baboon's.

"The new science of understanding"? That doesn't sound scientific.

Anyway, thanks for the video.

Sorry everybody for the off-topic moment, back to the original topic, please.

Edit: four hours? Sorry, that's too much, specially with a guy that talks in such a boring and irritating voice and way of speaking.

[edit on 3/9/2010 by ArMaP]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Well can't say I didn't try to help you...

I never thought of you as someone not willing to do the yards (as tedious as they can be) to find out the information.

The old "you can lead a horse to water..." comes to mind. Oh well.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I remember seeing this episode as a little girl. I believe these UFO crafts cloak themselves with the sun, they use hologram projections to trick the human eye.

S&F!!!

Good Find!

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Pro and con – I do appreciate the forums that set up here. But regardless of how many positive and sincere inquiries that come my way – it continues to be inevitable that hostiles intervene – apparently attempting to throw me off the path of what I am trying to share.

From the beginning – by far, the most negative clashes that I have experienced have invariably come from ‘fellow UFO researchers’ – that I can only surmise – are motivated by a sense of competition for public attention and ‘air time.’

If my memory serves me correctly; way back in March of 1994, Jose Escamilla of Midway (outside of Roswell ), New Mexico – first came into the public eye.

As was told to me, allegedly, it was initially his wife, Karen – who first noticed a ‘dark streak’ – darting through a video sequence of day-time footage of their local area. She was the first one to coin the phrase ‘Rods.’ I first read about the story in a William Beckley UFO magazine publication. Soon, he pushed her out of the way... and became the 'Rod Man.' Ultimately, they were divorced... and I can only wonder if this 'Rods' Business was a major factor in the decision to do so. Now he just sits in an apartment and drinks himself to death. ( for legal purposes, I will add 'allegedly' )

A little over a year later, I drew up the first diagram of ‘Solar Obliteration / John Bro Technique’ – after repeated sightings of what appeared to be silvery sectors ‘playfully’ careening across the sky over Los Angeles’s San Fernando Valley.

I had just read an article written by a fellow named Bill Hamilton – who reported that a deputy sheriff up in Antelope Valley, CA - whose name is ‘Archie’ -– was seeing nearly exactly the same things that I was.

The article then mentioned that the witness observed that the UFO’s seemed to disappear into the blinding sunlight – every time he saw them. At the time, I just asked myself, “What if this wasn’t a coincidence? What if the UFO’s were intentionally using the sun for concealment?” If this were the case, how could I look up near the sun – without looking directly at it?”

Henceforth – the idea of creating an artificial eclipse – developing into the S.O. technique.

Well, after testing it out with success – and teaching it to a number of people who were also getting some good results, I wrote the original article – and soon was asked to talk about it on a number of radio shows.

First was the Jeff Rense show out of Santa Barbara. Then I did Doris Hollander’s cable television show ( she was one of the top news producers for KNBC – Los Angeles.)

Not long after that – I got onto Art Bell’s ‘Coast to Coast AM’ radio show. And the story really started taking off after that.

Soon I was on ‘Hard Copy’ – Jaime Masson’s '60 Minutos,' then ‘SIGHTINGS.’

Not long after that, a friend of mine emailed me and told me that he had discovered some web sites where Jose Escamilla was ‘talkin’ trash’ about me.

I went to one website called ‘Rainbow Rods’ – and found statements from Jose Escamilla and Michael Merchant saying:

“John Bro technique” shows nothing unusual. He is just videotaping bugs.”

“He doesn’t know what he is doing. Don’t try his technique! It is very dangerous to your eyes!”

“John Bro is just in it for the money!”

The real problem was that “Solar Obliteration” was getting much bigger and clearer examples of what Jose referred to as ‘Rods’ than any of his crew was. 15 years later; they have never once recorded anything like we were getting out of Los Angeles. And they just continued to run their effin’ mouths. It went on and on.

Then around 1997; the (assumed) moron came out with his ‘Rods’ videos. We got our hands on one… and right smack in the middle of it was a section called ‘The John Bro Technique’ – and he was using my images.

One day, I ended up meeting him at Adrian Valero’s place – in Tarzana, CA. He was all nicey-nicey; saying that it was all a big misunderstanding… he was sorry, blah, blah, blah. I gave him the benefit of the doubt – no harm done.

Then he came out with the second ‘Rods’ video. Again, the same thing happened. My pictures were all over it. Apparently, he copied them off of my website – and cropped then down to the point where my name an copyright were removed. But, hey… we’re all buddies, and on the same team, right??

At that point… I could take a picture of a 747 – and he would publically state…”no, no, no!! It’s a Rod!”

In 2000, their crew produced the ‘Rods Special’ – which supposedly aired over in the U.K. Jose Escamilla even had me and my friend / business partner Crayton Harrison do interviews that were to be included in the show. It was supposed to be a paid gig – yet, as soon as we recorded the interviews – we never heard anything about it again.

Well, unbeknownst to Jose E. – one of my friends actually worked at the production company where they produced that show – and smuggled a copy of the ‘Rods Special’ out to me. Every other UFO image on that show was mine. There was even a segment in there – showing Jose setting up cameras – just below the awning of a house – to perform the S.O. technique.

There was another segment showing a couple of folks sitting on a couch – watching a video – and very clearly it was my images showing on the television.

Of the 45 minutes of interview that we taped – there was one sound byte from me (without my name listed) – where I said; “Yeah… I’ve seen a rod.”

In the end credits; I was not even included. Over and over again… this has been the punk’s M.O. Let me tell you this. If I could have gotten away with it – he’d still be pulling my bootlaces out of his colon.

So, when anyone refers to any of my materials or images as 'Rods' - it just make my skin crawl.

When the TV show 'Monster Quest' clowned Escamillia the way that they did, I couldn't catch my breath from laughing so hard.

I also think that he is still here at ATS... under an assumed name / handle. ( after getting banned from the site ) There is a high probability that I have recently 'talked' to him on one of these threads.

And I am quite saddened that a legendary figure like T.J. Constable got sucked into his bull@#$%. I'll never forgive myself for introducing them.

If people can prove the existance of extraordinary things for themselves; they won't be needing jokers like that anymore.

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Long ago, I blocked out ArmaP. I'm not even seeing the posts that some of you are responding to. LoL.
ArmaPit... you remind me of the Shih Tzu that lives across the street... regularly coming over to crap on my lawn. It's just a habit with you.

Johnbro.....

As do many, many other members of ATS.....

I consider ArMaP to be an extremely knowledgeable & courteous ATS member & moderator.

I take exception to your extremely negative commentary regarding ArMaP.

I also agree with all that ArMaP has posted regarding your "solar obliteration technique", as per my first post in this thread.

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join