It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You Been Called By The 11|11, And What Are You Going To Do About It?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I am constantly seeing 11:11. I would turn to the clock and be like "hey it's 11:11 again" to my ex gf so often that 11:11 was "our time" and we had to think of each other whenever we saw it. That was years ago and I'm not with her but I often notice that number in the strangest places.

However, after seeing so many people that tune in on 11:11 it makes me think there is nothing special at all, just people paying extra attention to numbers that are out of the ordinary. I mean we glance at clocks a lot and see numbers all over the place, we pay no second thought to boring numbers, only when they seam special do our minds focus. Everyone wants to be special and I think the TC has gone a little crazy with that desire.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Been seeing it for almost a year now and I have no clue what it means, I know its a good thing and I know I am not just training myself to see it because I have see it everywhere outside of clocks. Signs, phone numbers I even saw it on a license plate if you would believe it.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
The Mayan cycles relate more to 2011 than 2012, really. And the August 2010 one indicates a big shift.

We are all co-creating,creating with our consicousness, but most are doing so subconsciously, so this world is the physical manifestation of our collectivity.

It reflects states of violence, greed, inequality and blindless/uncaring/thoughtlessness.

It reflects selfishness and not concern for others.

It reflects shallowness and paying attention to matrix related outer worlds, not inner.

It reflects a total lack of responsiblity, a preference in so called "free" worlds to elect one the "pre-selected" would be rulers, instead of excerising freedom and choosing our own (which takes work, it takes collectivity, responsiblity, networking, and working as a unified whole, it takes practicing relationship skills, getting to know others and fundamentally listening to others, dropping our shallow, judgmental preconceived ideas of them, and their issues and experieneces, namely because you can't negotiate with anyone you've just called a welfare bum, or a handicapped person, a leech, or refusing to walk in anyones else shoes to realize how absolutely cruel, unfounded and ignorant your opinion was. You must learn to work with people. Period. Respect and undersatnd that health, and positioning is a gift, not a reward for your ever so perfect godly self that is ever so much more important than others.)

The responsiblity issue is big, and people have been conditioned to elect a dictator then ignore the worlds major issues, and if they are one of the few healthy first world nations citizens, to work hard and buy buy buy buy ever more trinkets while the majority live in hell, with real "demons" running the system, and to them that includes you, for it couldnt happen without your endorsement.

Think about it. This is all a test and we're here to learn LOVE. And in all schools, there is a series of sub exams, that are often hard and challenging, and a Final Exam as well.
Individuals get this all the time, but so does the whole class.

11 11 is for awareness, a date too. Both August and October-November 2011 come to mind.

Being prepared as much as possible in group, in collectiveness, in community, is important. Thinking of the well being of others, and how to survive in family with your neighbor, is a good idea. We should be doing this ahead of time. In every era, just out of common sense, and also, to form relationships and unity with each other, to be able to address the issues of this country, this world, takes real respect, and consideration of everyones unique circumstances and giving everyone a voice and input, not just the well heeled.

We need to wake up. 11 11 is a wake up call. We need to form relationships with each other, and be cooperative and take turns expressing ideas. Duality schools are really schools dealing with how we relate to or judge others, and how much compassion we have.

We have the ability to envision the world waking up, to see protests being meditative ones, with the other side joining the meditators, and all grievances and unforgiven traumas in the world, written down, erased and thrown into the rivers, see it, envision peace, and all people being healthy, and looking after the ones not equally, and sharing, and yet encouraging freedom of thought and ideas, inventions, information, all people coming together and redesigning this world into a moneyless eden, the venus project run grass roots by us. Put up vision boards everywhere in your house, write up affirmations, take this into meditation.

We can bring this together and bring people together. Even while the world looks divided and torn and unequal on the outside, there are many of us trapped in our labors and difficulties, and unable to speak out with employment friends, who envision eden. Most people are loving inside. We're lacking the means of getting the groups going in our communities, and the confidence. Is like a muscle, weak and flabby, but we can tone this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Manifesting, Visualizing, Raising Frequency To Co-Create A Free World

[edit on 12-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
It's in interesting phenomenon. I wrote my own thread about it after seeing eleven or 111 or 1111 some fifty times whithin a several day period.

My signature used to say something along the lines of, "eleven is the number of dimensions in M theory, people should worship eleven, call it Isis even."

Anyway I love that number and I still see it all the time. When I sat down and started reading this I looked at my clock and it was 2:11 EST.

One thing which occurs to me and that I have Never read on any of the eleven threads is the idea that anthropologists say that we as humanity were born in the eleventh hour. Think about it, it's true, and nobody seems to be connecting the message with that obvious anthropological reality.

Humans were born in the eleventh hour according to mother earth's watch. And the eleventh hour is always symbolic of the end.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee63
When a 8 year old child comes out of his bedroom and tells me to look at the time because its 11:11...I think something is up.

At the time I had never disused it with him or anyone.

See? These wackos take advice from 8 year-old children. Who because they're not adults are somehow transcendental according to this poster . Now it all makes sense, you'll dance to anything! Did you know that cats can sing and dogs can write essays?

The kid saw the clock and being that he was a kid and maybe never saw the same number in sequence he thought it was broken, or he wanted lunch or he was being random (as children do.) lol for thinking your kid is some kind of prophet of numerology. Error.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I went through the 11:11 phenomenon in 1990. I was drifting, so to speak, living in Reno, actually Sparks, knew a lot women then, crazy times filled with crazy dreams, out of body experiences. I kept waking to see 11:11 on the clock, finding this number pattern in all kinds of strange places. A cult was advertising about the number, they would later commit mass suicide.

I ran smack dab into fate at this time, which quite adamantly pushed me into a new direction in life, and made be a believer into the existence of fate. It was a period of spiritual awakening. The result was extremely productive in my life, and I entered a new chapter. How real all of this is, I can only speculate, but the symbols were all there, and the number has became a bit of a phenomenon since then.

I told myself the same thing, it is just a pattern that stands out on the digital clock. It is hard sometimes to know what is real. Now the number seems to be 12, for me, before 2012 became such a big thing, for about 10 years now. I never bought into the whole 2000 thing, so that doesn't seem to correspond. 1994, 1997, 2004 and 2007 seem to stand out more.

We do seem to be going through some crazy times. The current advancement of mankind is reaching a point where things must change, and that comes from observation, not numerology. The convergence of productivity, demographics, and humanities responsibility brought about by our technological achievements clearly seems to be coming to a zenith.

This unshaken belief in such a thing as fate, keeps me transfixed, waiting for fate to play its hand.

8-8-2010, 8/12/2010 seem to be important beats in this symphony.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
11 11 is a wake up call. The suns cycle, mayan cycle, cosmic dangers, dates. What to wake up to?

If one person is living in unbearable conditions, this is hell!

If one person is murdered, raped, unjustly accused, imprisoned like an animal because they were badly traumatized and broke, this is hell!

If one person starves to death, this is hell!

If one person is unequal in any way, this is hell!

If one person is homeless, this is hell!

If one person is unheard, disrespected, this is hell!

If one person is lonely and shunned, this is hell!

We're living in hell, and being tested.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
There are only a hand full of us that take this number (synchronicity) seriously and experience it on profound levels everywhere we turn. For some strange reason I just know there is only a hand full of us. This I know to be an absolute truth.

Most just pay it no attention, explain it away, fun at those who do take it seriously..I totally understand.

before we begin--

In regards to responses from others in this thread and my post Please dont embaress yourself with
Psychological Scientific Explanations of how the mind operates regarding this phenomena. Your naysaying will only entertain me very much how a child is entertained when he/she finds their first pillbug after a nice summer/spring rain shower.

Continuing on...
We also see other variants of it (222, 333, 444, 555, 666, 777, 888, 999, 1010, 1212) For a long time I experienced and still do to this day the numbers 322 and 223.

Awhile back something pointed me to read Revelations 11:11 after 11:11 began showing up with much regularity in my life. I am not a christian or a religious person, it was simply a hunchful inspiration that told me to look there so I did.

It says;

After the three and a half days, the breath of life from God entered into them, and they stood on their feet. Great fear fell on those who saw them.

Revelations 11:11

8-11-2010
Matter fact just yesterday I watched a streaming movie using my PS3 on Netflix called THE ECHELON CONSPIRACY. www.imdb.com...

The movie starts out with a woman in a subway. She is following instructions from her cell phone in which the message says. "You will find the answer under 1114". She proceeds down the tunnel and the first number she sees is 1111. She proceeds down the tunnel and eventually comes to 1114. Kind of a corny B movie.

Earlier that day 4:44 came up. Time Warner has a sort of screen saver that pops up after inactivity and it popped up at 4:44pm and No I didnt sit around all day waiting to take the picture.

Even earlier that day I pulled in behind a pickup truck and here is the license plate I saw.

The day before on 8-10-2010 (These pictures are date-stampped)
The first set of numbers I saw in the following order the next 2 within 9 minutes of each other was a car at Braker Ln and 183/access rd(northbound) Austin Tx

8-9 minutes later, located on access rd Northbound at Anderson Mill Rd and 183

Later on that evening I watched a movie that had 777 in the logo of the production company. You know how they show the production companies before the movie right?

So much for the movie THE NUMBER 23 starring Jim Carey to discredit this sort of thing and South Parks dismal attempt with funning at 911 numerology in
Episode 1009 (Original Air Date: Oct 11, 2006)
Mystery of the Urinal Deuce

[edit on 12-8-2010 by superluminal11]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Over the last 7 decades I have had many strange sightings and instances of clairvoyance. I found out early that these things were for learning and service to others. My mother was born 11/11/18. That day is now called Veterans day. It was originally Armistice Day, the day the treaty was signed that ended WW1.
My daughter was born 11/11/71. That was the day the Nixon tapes were made public which was the beginning of the end of the Vietnam war. The address of my grand parents house in north Wildwood NJ where I spent every summer from the forties until 1960 was 211 w 3rd ave. That is where my first conscious memory of these things comes from. I was born on the 3rd.

Since 911 things are coming faster and more intense. We are in hot times. There is a dark force running wild. It will be destroyed but the cost will be high. I am sure the America we all want to remember is already gone but the new America can be better if everyone of good will does something.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

Nice captures. Reminded me of the time I walked in on a DVD player showing 1:11:1:11:11 or rather, Title 1, Chapter 11, 1 Hour, 11 Minutes, 11 Seconds (give or take the first "one" since I can't recall if that DVD Player showed "Title" numbers - I'm more specifying that it was "ones" straight across). Quite the oddity.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by gaurdian2012
look the bottom line to all this 11:11 bs is that we all of us awakend or not a good song is bob marley's Three Little Birds or "dont worry" listen to this song daily as a reminder.

Bob Marley - Time Will Tell is revealing and relaxing
and anti-Iluminati song Could you be loved is always makes me feel good and positive.

And I know I gonna meet Him in the Higher dimensions
I'll bett he's smokin' ganja right now with Elvis and Tupac..

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

There is definately something to this. I've seen it too. And strange, though it sounds, by standard numerology; my full name = 11, my birthdate = 11, and my S.S. # = 11. Paying attention over the years I've also noticed certain numbers associated with certificates, bills, etc. add up to 11.

However, I don't feel that I'm special. Nothing really special has occured in my life. I'm just another monkey in the jungle trying to make ends meet like most folks. Maybe on the winter soltice, at 11:11 am, 2012, it will dawn on me.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by whoshotJR

"pi" is way cooler. or "a beautiful mind" is another good one.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
This article on 11:11 and 2012: a pregnant combination is a very interesting read:

www.authorsden.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byteman

You do see those other clock times repeatedly.
Since they are disorderly, like random noise, your brain is filtering them out. Like it would with random noise.

Also, you are really just making my case for me. All of those readouts don't prove a phenomenon exists, they just prove that you're even more exposed to a chance to see an orderly number and remember it.

There is no meaning, it's just a random chance that you are looking at a clock or readout in time to see an orderly number. You've probably seen just about every other clock time as much, but 11:11 is more memorable than 10:43 or 12:05. You only think you're seeing it more, when really...you are just noticing it more.

I don't doubt that it is "happening" to a lot of people, a lot of people are exposed to digital displays. It's still just a whole bunch of people noticing a certain repeating number.

My "best bet" is to use my own experience to judge what I see/hear/read about. You call me pigheaded, but you're not even willing to consider that it's not a "magical" phenomenon. So, I call you a hypocrite.

It's funny how you mention non-physicality. Well, this is happening with people and clocks. I can actually touch both, heck I can touch both simultaneously. That is hardly "other than this physical reality".

BTW, you don't know anything about what I believe. Other than, that I don't think a magical mystical 11:11 thing-a-ma-jig exists. You certainly don't know my stance on non-physicality and have no real business trying to assume what I do or do not believe.

Actually, I have any "business" I please evaluating your stance. You posted here. Because of that, you've placed yourself and your beliefs in the position to be evaluated. If you don't want people to make assumptions about you, don't post your opinions.

And after all, that's all they are, opinions. That's all my posts are or anyone else's on this particular topic because NO ONE, yet, including you, has the answer.

Your explanation as to why we see 11:11 rather than other numbers fails. Miserably. If your theory is correct, we (the millions who see 11:11) would have noticed it LONG before we started seeing it. But it is only a recent phenomenon and doesn't usually occur with other "orderly" number combinations like 5:55, 4:56, or even the individual's birth month and date. It overwhelmingly occurs with 11:11 and I don't remember seeing too many other "orderly" combinations. And it's only been a relatively recent occurrence. Again, digital displays have been around for 35+ years to the general public. If your belief is true (and it's only a belief), then I and others would have noticed the "orderly" (wow, that sounds so rational and scientific) arrangement of those numbers and would have noticed it years ago, because, after all, 11:11 pm or am happened then too.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Oh, by the way...

there's this:

You'll never think the same way again. . . The Revelation
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

According to the article, the number 6 is represented by the letters F, O, and X.

That means FOX (as in FOX News) = 666!

I knew it!

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by signoregregorio

Why don't you stay out of this thread if you have nothing constructive to add, and I'm hardly a wacko.

[edit on 12-8-2010 by lee63]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I have seen the 11:11 many times, but more often I have seen combinations of 1's and 2's: 12:21, 2:12, 1:22, etc.

I have seen them on my grocery bill, my gas bill, all electronic clock devices, room numbers, license plates on cars which cut in front of me, dumpsters, taxi cab numbers. There were so many that I began compiling a list of the daily occurrence of these numbers and their various places.

I started seeing them back in 1987 which would have put it at the time of the Harmonic Convergence. It lasted about six months and then stopped. About 6 years ago it started up again. I thought if the Universe was trying to send me a message for me to decipher, what method would it provide me with to discover the answer? I am a non-practicing Jew with an interest in numerology. I felt that the recurring numbers were really trying to stress a specific point, so I decided to look at December 21, 2012 since it includes all those numbers. Here's what I found: 12212012 read in Hebrew (from right to left), you get the words Bab (2012) and Abba (12/21) 'Bab' means Gate and 'Abba' means Father...'Gate of the Father,' 'Gate to the Father' which indicates a way to God. Perhaps some wormhole will open on that date. If the numbers are set up as such: 12-21-12, we get 'Ba' 'Abba' which means 'Father' 'comes' or 'Father is coming'. This could still mean that a wormhole will open or perhaps beings from another planet will arrive. Either way, I am feeling that something very big is on the horizon.

What am I doing about it? I am working on my own vibration. I cannot help anyone else unless I am at a point I need to be. As we individually get out of our drama, fear, and endless brain chatter, we are able to focus on moving ourselves to vibrate at a higher frequency. Since like attracts like, the higher self within each person will speak to the higher self in another person and the two will begin to vibrate together at the higher frequency bringing about a complete shift in consciousness both planetary and physically. That's about all you can do about it. I never felt that we as a group were to get together and do any particular thing. I think that our vibrational frequencies are being activated to function at a higher vibration, and we are supposed help others by helping ourselves.

Just my humble input on the subject. Hope it helps. : )

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Yes got the same with the number 8
This number will appear 10 different styles of nerological counting
example: 20-04-1982 2+0+0+4+1+9+8+2= 26= 2+6=8
also 20+04+19+82=125= 1+2+5= 8 and so on...
And the number 8 is everywhere around me, GF's birthday, picture of infinity cropcirce on creditcard, name it is everywhere...

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Never heard of it before i read the uri geller link, but i my self have noticed that when i look at the clock the amount of times the time has been 9:50 (10 to 10) is strange i evan have a little laugh to my self when i ask someone and its 10 to 10

by the way, i wonder who will get post 111

[edit on 12-8-2010 by jonhplayer]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join