It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You Been Called By The 11|11, And What Are You Going To Do About It?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Hence the disclamer at the begining of the thread aimed at keeping the skeptic trollers from spoiling the discource. Although some won't be able to resist grinding the gears of our pursuit.

So, only reinforcement of what you already believe is acceptable. No other information is allowed.

Kinda like a cult.

I'll leave you to it, then.

And if nothing actually happens on 11/11, I expect to see a thread admitting so on 11/12.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
There was a time when 11:11 occurred when looking at the clock, sort of validating the expectation of that number. I think it linked with Dreaming as I did more of that before and so it may have a link between altered states.

I think of it as our subconscious letting us know our awareness is much deeper than we ordinarily believe or know how to apply.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
This thread could be one of the important threads ever on ats but at this moment in time it looks normal. I dont know what is happening to me with these numbers but i get the feeling they are good. Skeptics dont believe anything they close themselves in a box. They say we are the mad ones, i think we know who are the mad ones when you lock yourself in your truth avoider box and only believe illimunati run media.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I usually see:

11:11 0.0
7:11 ^^
9:11 :0

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
wow looking at my watch now 11:11 pm singapore timeb
but seriously wat about 10:10 u guys really a group of paranoid people

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
i usualy see 22,its everywhere,driving licesne,school number,candy i buy.
its not a date,its a number that someone up there wants to hint you something.
as the previus posters sayd those people have a big role to play in something

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
After replying to the thread 5 mins ago, i go downstairs to check on my phone to see if i have any missed calls and i look at the time and it says 16.16. This is just after posting 5 mins ago. you tell me i am crazy. Why do i get the double digits when ever i feel like looking at the clock. I tried to take picture of my phone next to my computer screen but the clock changed to 16.17

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
now it haunts me too after reading this thread the first video on youtube i saw without even searching for 11 was this www.youtube.com...

but of course. selective perception is the way our reality structures

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
In this thread, people validate their insane delusions while rejecting any voice of reason.

Call it an observation.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
every day I see this
posted a thread about it AGES ago
www.abovetopsecret.com...

No idea why I see it, but when I feel it, I dont feel dread or exitment, almost like, time standing still feeling, like I am being watched....
..I cant put in into words

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
If I experience this with 3:33 and 333 and 999 (which is 333, 3x), does that make me anti 11:11?

Second?

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I was astounded when i first read this thread...so much so, that after a couple years of trolling this is my first reply/comment to any thread.
Yes, five years ago i started seeing 11:11, 1111, 11/11, everywhere. so much so that i decided that apparently this date/time/something was maybe a foreshadow to a future event in my life, or maybe my death. I at that time was not reading any metaphysical, transcendant or otherwise related information, therefore eliminating the chance of it being based purely on suggestiblity and preconceived idealogy. After two years of constantly being bombarded by this, i googled it....... and then this journey i am now on really took off. After a couple years, then it started being 2:22, 3:33, 4:44, 5:55. the numbers mean something, i know it, i feel it, i intuit it.
Haven't had a chance to review all of the responses yet, but i'm going to.

I simply want to say 'thank you,' for this thread.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I see this in my life with frequent bouts of vibrations, prophetic dreams, synchronicity of dreams with my spouse. Then there are those times when I am left to rest, but not of late, there seems to be a quickening. I am an artist and see/use visualizations not numbers or math. I recently on line shared experience with another, and we do the same, feel the same but our approach and interpretations are tied to our mind, left and right lobe. Sorry, I have no answers, but the other night after an event, I was shown what I think was my soul, and it was an extremely bright light entity, and this was the real deal, so hang in there, we are not in charge our ego's, there is greater.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I have been suffering from the double ding clock thing for a few years but not limited to 11:11 i went six months and every time i saw a clock it was double digit 01:01 23:23 20:20 etc etc.

Then last year on the7/7 there was a full moon and my daughter was born at precisely 23:23 - I get the feeling she might well grow up to be a bit of a nightmare

I am not convinced there is anything in this beyond our subconcious drawing us to the clock in regular patterns and rhythm and because the double digits resonate we pay attention to them and most likely other glances at the clock do not resonate so we choose to turn a 'blind eye' and do not let our concious acknowledge these times.

Also on the subconcious body clock thing i can tell the time accurately to within five minutes if iam asked and stop to think for a second.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

The synchronization of 1111 / 11:11 represents the Oneness that all is.

Namaste

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Although I can't say I necessarily believe it corresponds with anything grand on an Earthly or spiritual scale, I've seen double numbers and repeating digits for years. Most commonly I see 10:10 and 11:11. Since I can't see or understand what higher agenda they may or may not serve I simply have made seeing these numbers a small part of my efforts to grow and keep moving forward in life. Allow me to explain.

Everytime I see 11:11 specifically I think to myself - what am I doing right NOW? what choices are present? What would my typical reaction be in this scenario? And then instead of doing what myself and others might expect of me, I try to do something else. I make a small choice to do something perhaps uncomfortable, uncommon, or unheard for me. It's usually small and fairly discrete but hey, a little change now and then is fun.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Well,
first i have a question to you all: "When did that ...synch occur in your life?"
I watched this phenomenom a little now and i see that i has just started a few years ago... (err about 2006/7?)

Tho, there is an easy explanation on this HOW you see them:
It´s your subconciousness! Your sub con realizes everything around you! So it soaks up all the information you can get through your senses (and more...).
Then your higher self comes into play. It knows whats going on and what your "mission" is. As you (your awake conciuosness a.k.a. EGO) have no direct connection to it,the higher self give your sub con the mission to remind you on your real goals (whatever they are...). Thats why you see the 11:11 or other significant symbols.
This has really nothing to do with the symbolic or archaic meaning of this numbers, as there are so much different.
It is just a reminder on your mission!

And thats what you all try to figure out by this numbers. But that is the wrong way! Just look into yourself what YOUR mission in this life is!

I for myself started to see this numbers when i came of the path i went on before my whole life (about twenty years). Means i was everytime following my intuition and my higher i.
When i came back from my world travel i started to have a "normal" life. Work, wife, children, etc...
Then it started.

I realized through so much different subjects what my mission is and that i cannot hide from it. So everytime when i get back on the right path again the numbers stop to occur.

And yes i think it has to do with 2011 and what will happen THEN!
I know i have to be at this point of time at a special place for now unknown reason.
And i am willing to follow my feelings and the messages from my higher self as they have ever brought me to the right decisions and places...

Just my two cents...

Oh and everybody: Have a look into my new thread series "Your Spiritual Revolution" down in my sig. I will only go on if they reach all the flag level of 22! (ha, my lucky number!
)

Peace, love and light,
let u guide by higher i

Jim

*edited for spelling*

[edit on 12-8-2010 by JimIrie]

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by JimIrie
It´s your subconciousness! Your sub con realizes everything around you! So it soaks up all the information you can get through your senses (and more...)

True. I can't backup the validity of this but in the past I attended a talk by a doctor speaking on the power of the subconscious mind in spirituality, etc. He mentioned how the subconscious mind can process bits of data in the millions per second while the conscious mind can only process, if I recall correctly, something in the single or very low double digits. On that basis, our subconscious mind likely notices these reoccurring numbers and passes it onto our conscious minds in a way that's infinitely difficult to understand. Perhaps once we start to notice repetition our mental processes in the background start to look for them more and more, unbeknown to us. Or maybe I'm wrong. Interesting none the less.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Web Bot and Timewave Zero say something is definately going to influance mankind drastically in November (11) from approximately the 8th day to the 11th day...and it will be on the top of conversation on a daily basis for approximately 3 months....

So if you figure 11-11-2010 is the day the event ends..that could be seen as the transition point (whatever the event transitions us toward). So like Sep 11th...this event will change human thinking forever.

In all honesty it is looking more and more like nuclear war...but obviously we will never know. Web bot is overkill on some stuff but they are VERY VERY certain that something MAJOR is going to change human thought that day...the whole world will be focused on it for approximately 4 days straight..ending and transitioning on the 11-11 to be spoken about for like 3 months non stop by everyone.

?????

Lots of things are pointing to that time frame...astrology...elections...occult numerology...hmmmm?

One thing is for sure...something is going down.

BTW...I am a police officer...my patrol number is eleven.

posted on Aug, 12 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
weird, it's 11:11 AM when I read this.........

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join