It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nasa forgets to smudge out an anomaly on the Moon

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

At first I was like "No way that is dirt. That looks like a robot with it's shadow behind it." But then you showed the other two pictures and I LOL'D.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Here he is in AS15-M-0465. Clear on the other side of the sunlit side of the Moon. See how the lighting is now from the other side of the craters? See how the Sun angle is higher? See how his "shadow" is exactly the same?

Theregonnakillme already has an explanation for that...

Originally posted by theregonnakillme
NASA came up with the dust excuse and super imposed the object onto other images to back up their story!

No matter the explanation, TGKM has a rationalization or special pleading ready to twist it.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jupiter Crashes
At first I was like "No way that is dirt. That looks like a robot with it's shadow behind it." But then you showed the other two pictures and I LOL'D.

What do Selenite robots look like? Can anyone who believes this mote of dust to be a robot give us a working definition of what a Selenite robot is?

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
if thats an object, where's its shadow?

That would be the dark area behind it, from the point of view of the brightness, spread out on the ground just like on Earth, clearly different in the image from the said object, hope this helps.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by Jupiter Crashes

What do Selenite robots look like? Can anyone who believes this mote of dust to be a robot give us a working definition of what a Selenite robot is?

LOL no I know that it's a spec of dust now that I've seen the other pictures with the same thing.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Curse you, Phage! I thought this was something, and then you had to come in here with your "evidence" and "past discussion" and ruin it.

But thank you for clearing it up, too. I hate believing in things that aren't there.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
wow I didnt even spot that,
The object isnt stationary,
Its moving with the camera,

[edit on 10-8-2010 by SupremeKnowledge]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thepreye

Originally posted by HomerinNC
if thats an object, where's its shadow?

That would be the dark area behind it, from the point of view of the brightness, spread out on the ground just like on Earth, clearly different in the image from the said object, hope this helps.

So then why does it show up in multiple pictures, looking exactly the same each time, in the same orientation, and the same area of the frame?

...as seen here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's almost definitely dust/fibers on the scanner.

[edit on 8/10/2010 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
OMG!!!
You know what I just realized?

It could just be the shadow of the satellite itself that is taking the pictures!!!!!

It kind of looks like the main body of the satellite with 2 solar panels extending out creating the oval shape on the right of the shadow

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SupremeKnowledge

That's a good thought, but by the looks of the other shadows, the Sun is in the wrong position for this to be true. Also, something that high up would not produce such a sharp and well-defined shadow.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
reply to post by SupremeKnowledge

That's a good thought, but by the looks of the other shadows, the Sun is in the wrong position for this to be true. Also, something that high up would not produce such a sharp and well-defined shadow.

If the camera was angled northwest then the shadows would be consistent with each other...

I have seen video footage of satellites casting their shadows on the moon while they were filming it

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Okay, let's think about this for a minute:

First, there is NO WAY that NASA would EVER purposely show or admit to any sign of life or structure on any planet or in space. Even though you and I may fully believe in other lifeforms, the governments around the world have obviously made the decision that they are not ready...and feel that we are not ready to know about anything other than rocks and dirt. Probably has to do with a mixture of control, religious issues and keeping people somewhat ignorant.

What this means, is that no matter what you find in any picture, NASA, will ALWAYS deny it. I'm not saying it's right, but that is the way it is. Until the government, NASA or some seriously unavoidable mishap occurs...you will not be told that any of these things are real.

In addition, if someone did find some real, such as the slight possibility of these posted images being something other than dust, then there would be damage control. Meaning, people would come on here and tell you that it's dust, and do their best to make you and everyone else believe that. Also, their technique would be to make you look and feel foolish for believing otherwise.

I have no idea if what's in these photos are proof of anything, but I do know that you if ever get lucky enough to find anything questionable in any photos from NASA, chances are that a small, very small percentage of them might be real, and the majority of them would be optical illusions. I don't think that NASA would ever let that many things slip through.

The reason why virtually all of the "Anomalies" in any photos that found are so hard to see and are always blurry and pixelated, is probably because those are the things that did slip by undetected. In other words, the real stuff that would be easy and obvious (if there is any) would NOT slip through. There have been a couple of close calls, but those were explained away with the typical explanations and if you question otherwise, the media makes you sound stupid. So, that is the way it is, and will always be until the powers that be decide otherwise....or a spaceship lands on your front lawn.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   

One thing i have not considered is that (Your right) Google is part of the disinformation and using this to promote the idea of aliens near us, for a staged False Flag attack!

This would also answer why the obvious DoD shills on here are so openly operating to further the deception!

Good lord man, is there anything that you aren't paranoid about? DOD is on the boards trying to sow disinformation? Not a bunch of people bored at work, sitting at home, or (in a lot of cases on here) in their mom's basement?

Dude, lighten up and go do something other than worry about this nonsense. Phage completely destroyed your Bender from Futurama so let it go. Sheesh.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
And still no answer as to why there are not tracks anywhere near the 'thing' going for a stroll on the lunar surface, why is the obvious ignored??

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
The threadstarter already made up his mind about what it is. He's only interested with people agreeing with him and helping him perpetuate his hoax. His failure to incooperate science and basic logic into his hypothesis hurts his credibility.

1-Identical image and "shadow" even when the sun is coming from the opposite direction. This flat out tells you there is no shadow being caused by said object. It also cleary shows that the object isn't on the moon.

2-The object moves with the satelite. It winds up with an identical appearance about 550 miles away when the sun is on the other side of the moon. This tells you it's debris on the lens.

This thread is debunked.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by JohnPhoenix

Lot of them robots don't you think. And it's kinda funny how they all appear in the same place in each frame. Makes 'em easy to find when you know where to look.

Your right Phage I totally agree! look at the image you posted AS15-M-1156 you can clearly see a bi-pedal shadow, thank you for helping to prove my POINT.

As to the image being on several negative, well we only have NASA's word on that. Some one who thinks for themselves would notice that this piece of "dust" clearly is separated in the middle with the lower half (the shadow) being darker. If it was a piece of dust then it would be a black spot on each negative not a multi shaded object!

NASA came up with the dust excuse and super imposed the object onto other images to back up their story!

Sorry. You're assuming things that are not in evidence.

Do you have proof, or is this yet another case of "They MUST have done this, because otherwise my worldview is ruined?"

[edit on 8/10/10 by mothershipzeta]

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Even though i would wish it was a robot, or something else that's not supposed to be there (to our knowledge), I'm afraid Phage is right here.

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
The threadstarter already made up his mind about what it is. He's only interested with people agreeing with him and helping him perpetuate his hoax. His failure to incooperate science and basic logic into his hypothesis hurts his credibility.

Welcome to ATS.

"Deny ignorance" has been updated to "encourage and steadfastly maintain ignorance."

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by theregonnakillme

Wow that speck of dirt sure is in good focus! How did they manage that?
Whether or not the 'speck of dust' is original or added later, the fact remains that NASA, Google & others tend to Photoshop many of their pictures, mostly taking stuff out, but occasionally adding bits, too.
And, Phage, i would draw your attention to the fact that while a speck of dirt is the most obvious answer in THIS case, NASA has a long history of LYING, they just can't seem to tell the truth. Ever. (Never A Straight Answer)

Try the book 'Dark Mission-the secret history of NASA' by Richard C. Hoagland--I would upload it, but it's too big

I will try to find the original free book site.........

posted on Aug, 10 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by KILL_DOGG

One thing i have not considered is that (Your right) Google is part of the disinformation and using this to promote the idea of aliens near us, for a staged False Flag attack!

This would also answer why the obvious DoD shills on here are so openly operating to further the deception!

Good lord man, is there anything that you aren't paranoid about? DOD is on the boards trying to sow disinformation? Not a bunch of people bored at work, sitting at home, or (in a lot of cases on here) in their mom's basement?

Dude, lighten up and go do something other than worry about this nonsense. Phage completely destroyed your Bender from Futurama so let it go. Sheesh.

I'm pretty sure he's trolling. There's no way someone can be that obvious about moving the goalposts and still pretend to be intellectually honest.

Summary: "I am correct; therefore any evidence to the contrary is manufactured."

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join